Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#70748 Apr 2, 2014
Yawn. Brainless fool. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70750 Apr 2, 2014
Hugh,

Do you own a pig named googly?

(smiles)

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70751 Apr 2, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>please somebody bomb Israel and execute the Jews robbing and destroying America ASAP ! SAVE THE WORLD ! HITLER SAVED GERMANY
Have you always been an anti-semite?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70752 Apr 2, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>please somebody bomb Israel and execute the Jews robbing and destroying America ASAP ! SAVE THE WORLD ! HITLER SAVED GERMANY
Nuke the whales!

BTW, who knew?

The blue whale has the largest penis of any living animal.[1] It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 8 feet (2.4 m) to 10 feet (3.0 m) and a girth of 12 inches (300 mm) to 14 inches (360 mm).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_whale_penis

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70753 Apr 2, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>

please somebody bomb Israel and execute the Jews robbing and destroying America ASAP ! SAVE THE WORLD ! HITLER SAVED GERMANY
What has this diatribe against Israel got to do with my comment directed at the pseudo-intellectual, COR?

Israel is an evil nation but so are many other nations.

Don't you think the US is far more evil than puny Israel?

Aren't Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the imperialists of old, the UK, evil nations?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70754 Apr 2, 2014
Israel at least allows its people to do as they wish and holds nothing against abnormal human beings like homosexuals, whores or transsexuals nor does it persecute Jewish/non-Jewish critics of Judaism or of the state of Israel. In fact, a kind of laissez-faire atmosphere prevails
in the whole in Israel and most Israelis (ex-Jews/Jews) are, like a majority of people in the world, out to have fun and be successful in life.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70755 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
If I understand what you wrote (and I wouldn't bet the rent on it), I "believe" we're more or less on the same page.
Special plans for Easter Sunday?
"On the third day he rose again;: he ascended into heaven,: he is seated at the right hand of the Father,: and he will come to judge the living and the dead."
Maybe we are on the same page about it.

I programmed to go in vacation abroad, but other events plus a wedding to attend on Easter Sunday force me to stay here.

What's your plan for Easter Sunday?

Location hidden

#70756 Apr 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this diatribe against Israel got to do with my comment directed at the pseudo-intellectual, COR?
Israel is an evil nation but so are many other nations.
Don't you think the US is far more evil than puny Israel?
Aren't Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the imperialists of old, the UK, evil nations?
Why are they evil nations?

Why is Us far more evil than Israel?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#70757 Apr 2, 2014
Hopefully, in most nations, the population of abnormal human beings like homosexuals, prostitutes and transexuals should be well under 10% of the total population.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70758 Apr 2, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much a troll as a delusional, misguided individual who subscribes to pseudo-science as well as any and all conspiracy theories. In other words, a Ron/Rand Paul supporter.
Either way, not worth the time.
Seems like he used to be worth a little give and take.

Either that or I lost tolerance.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70759 Apr 2, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we are on the same page about it.
I programmed to go in vacation abroad, but other events plus a wedding to attend on Easter Sunday force me to stay here.
What's your plan for Easter Sunday?
We'll probably be at relatives' in NY state.

But they aren't religious nor are we.

Most folks here get married on Saturday.

Though I don't know where you are.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70760 Apr 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hopefully, in most nations, the population of abnormal human beings like homosexuals, prostitutes and transexuals should be well under 10% of the total population.
Many people (like me) would consider you abnormal due to your strange ways.

You have strange values and look down on others who have less education and/or less money. This is not good behavior and not normal in polite society.

It is probably good for society that your will not reproduce.

Though I have enjoyed chatting with you on occasion.

I do not think your values and ways are the ideal for human behavior.

All due respect of course.

Location hidden

#70761 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll probably be at relatives' in NY state.
But they aren't religious nor are we.
Most folks here get married on Saturday.
Though I don't know where you are.
Europe, where most folks get married on Sunday.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70762 Apr 2, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe, where most folks get married on Sunday.
Have been to London and Ireland. Most recently Rome. My favorite site there was the Coliseum and The Vatican tour was also a highlight.

Want to go to Pairs next and possibly Istanbul and the Greek Islands one day, when we can afford it.

So far have been able to use Frequent Flyer miles for these trips.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#70763 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the United States of America."
Maier, Pauline.“Ratification: the people debate the constitution, 1787-1788”. 2010. ISBN 978-0-684-86854-7, p. 35.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Co...
Unless you say something smart (or even interesting) this time. I'm finished with you.
And I will officially label you a troll.
Have a nice day!
I didn't ask you for a law I asked you for the facts that the law is applicable to me.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70764 Apr 2, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you for a law I asked you for the facts that the law is applicable to me.
If not you, to whom do you think the law is applicable? Anyone at all?

Trust you've signed up for ObamaCare.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70765 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
...Trust you've signed up for ObamaCare.
Only if Obamacare covers holistic potions and pixie dust.

Location hidden

#70766 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Have been to London and Ireland. Most recently Rome. My favorite site there was the Coliseum and The Vatican tour was also a highlight.
Want to go to Pairs next and possibly Istanbul and the Greek Islands one day, when we can afford it.
So far have been able to use Frequent Flyer miles for these trips.
Last time I've been in London was in occasion of summer olympics (2012).

You told me in the pass you have seen the Vatican Museums and Villa Borghese if I recollect correctly. Rome is my city. How it was the experience to arrive up to the Vatican's dome? LOL

If you like culture I suggest southern european cities such as Madrid, Barcellona, Milan Athene. Then cities like Vienna are worth to go to.

Northern european cities, excluded London are little and in just one day you see them all. The second, third etc day get boring then.

I've been in your country so many times and so far I visited NYC, Hamptons NY, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego and a few more that I can't remember now. My last trip in US was last Dic.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#70767 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
If not you, to whom do you think the law is applicable? Anyone at all?
Trust you've signed up for ObamaCare.
My question is a matter of evidence , can you provide it or not?

I didn't sign up for anything, I don't need conventional md directed drug care.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#70768 Apr 2, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if Obamacare covers holistic potions and pixie dust.
You are a very foolish persom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 216,728
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 60,094
snap chat ;) 31 min thec921 1
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Joke of the Day 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,727
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr USAsince1680 1,395,134
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 102,473
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages