Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69848 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

They are not all legal and are not all equal.
Terms like legal or illegal are human constructs or they are mere man-made conventions, whereas the various forms of sexuality (homosexuality, heterosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, pedophilia etc) are seen in human nature.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69849 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Take the time to digest the material.
Get an IQ transplant, Monny.

With Best Wishes from Sweet Joel.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69850 Mar 20, 2014
HUGH: Take the time to digest the material.

JOEL: Get an IQ transplant, Monny.

With Best Wishes from Sweet Joel.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#69851 Mar 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not explain sentience nor does plasma (ionic state, 4th) nor does the quark-gluon plasma( 5th state of matter).
For plasma to come into existence, extremely high temperatures ranging from thousands of degrees of centigrade to a temperature exceeding by many hundreds of thousand times the temperature in the sun's core would be needed to create it and to sustain it which is not possible in the human body unless one talks about the nonthermal plasma that exists at lower temperature and rarely at room temperature.
None of these ideas explain sentience nor can sentience be created/synthesized from scratch in the lab nor can it be synthesized from lab created molecular systems nor can a corpse be revived using physical means nor can a dead brain be revived by electrochemical or by em methods..
So, the question of sentience remains unanswered.
rabbee: who's fault is it, if you do not have the intelligence to comprehend this? and we are not a product, of any alleged big bang. for every time G-D gives this story again, they must recreate the whole physical universe. because G-D does not like, like you all do with the subtle beasts of the fields misleading you. you have been lied to all your life, get over it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69852 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---explain to me why a person like YOU who do NOT have Jewish ancestry is standing up for your IMAGINED persecution of Jews by me a person with JEWISH ancestry and one who is not ashamed of that ancestry.
Former---First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.
HughBe--- Son, do you understand what you wrote? NO.
Let me explain your words above, YOU are not Jewish and so YOU would be a part of those going for the Jews. Think about it, please. Take weeks if necessary.
Scenario, you are in a room with your grandmother, grandfather, uncles, aunts, cousins and other relatives. Now, someone has something against the family and wants to kill the entire family. Do you FEEL that you would escape being killed?
Now son, I have ALL of the above Jewish relatives BUT I am NOT a Jew. Question, do you FEEL that in such a scenario I would escape being killed?
Finally, you speak like a flocing ass.
Silly gay Jamaican, you are no doubt hampered by your tropical education.It is you who may need a few weeks to understand the passage - not written by me and well known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_ ...

You suggested that I should show cowardice by doing nothing when you attack Frijoles because it is not my issue.

The point of the passage is that if you do nothing and act like a coward when others are being treated unjustly, the same will happen to you when it is you in the crosshairs of injustice and persecution.(That you or may not have Jewish blood or relatives is not important.)

__________

Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you'r told to think thins the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?

And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?

And BTW straight = hetero. Bi =be. And you know the rest.

Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69853 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly gay Jamaican, you are no doubt hampered by your tropical education.It is you who may need a few weeks to understand the passage - not written by me and well known.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_ ...
You suggested that I should show cowardice by doing nothing when you attack Frijoles because it is not my issue.
The point of the passage is that if you do nothing and act like a coward when others are being treated unjustly, the same will happen to you when it is you in the crosshairs of injustice and persecution.(That you or may not have Jewish blood or relatives is not important.)
__________
Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you'r told to think thins the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?
And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?
And BTW straight = hetero. Bi =be. And you know the rest.
Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
Son, a cursory reading tells me that my words and YOUR own words have all gone over your head. Now reread the post below and get someone to explain it to you. Plus, show me how I have attacked your helpless Frijoles, your maiden in distress.

HughBe---explain to me why a person like YOU who do NOT have Jewish ancestry is standing up for your IMAGINED persecution of Jews by me a person with JEWISH ancestry and one who is not ashamed of that ancestry.

Former---First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

HughBe--- Son, do you understand what you wrote? NO.
Let me explain your words above, YOU are not Jewish and so YOU would be a part of those going for the Jews. Think about it, please. Take weeks if necessary.

Scenario, you are in a room with your grandmother, grandfather, uncles, aunts, cousins and other relatives. Now, someone has something against the family and wants to kill the entire family. Do you FEEL that you would escape being killed?

Now son, I have ALL of the above Jewish relatives BUT I am NOT a Jew. Question, do you FEEL that in such a scenario I would escape being killed?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69854 Mar 20, 2014
Fred Phelps founded Westboro Baptist Church, which, according to its website, has picketed more than 53,000 events, ranging from Lady Gaga concerts to funerals for slain U.S. soldiers. FULL STORY

cnn.com

Maybe there is a god.

or

Couldn't have happened to a better person.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69855 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe----They are not all legal and are not all equal.

JOEL COOL DUDE---Terms like legal or illegal are human constructs or they are mere man-made conventions, whereas the various forms of sexuality (homosexuality, heterosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, pedophilia etc) are seen in human nature.

Hugh--- Conventions that have no value,in your mind, and were taken from the land of make believe.

I take it that you see nothing wrong with bestiality or paedophilia. I also take it that you see nothing wrong with Former eating the rear of Frijoles. Based on these things, I believe that it is not far fetched to THINK that you could become a practitioner of both.

Do you have a lot of goats and donkeys in your area?

Is RAPE, MURDER and CORRUPTION seen in human nature? Do you have the same approach/tolerance and acceptance of them as you do of homosexuality?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69856 Mar 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an IQ transplant, Monny.
With Best Wishes from Sweet Joel.
Hugh---Take the time to digest the material.

Joel---Get an IQ transplant, Monny.

Hugh--- I have been reminded that terms like IQ are the construct of men and have very little value. I shall therefore remain as I am.

Besides, your words bring to my mind this expression, the only direction from where I am is down. So, your good intention is rejected, sweetie.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69857 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
......Now son, I have ALL of the above Jewish relatives BUT I am NOT a Jew. Question, do you FEEL that in such a scenario I would escape being killed?
I can copy and paste too:

Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you're told to think this by the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?

And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?

And BTW straight = hetero. Bi = bi. And you know the rest.

Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.

Poor, shiny fellow.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69858 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly gay Jamaican, you are no doubt hampered by your tropical education.It is you who may need a few weeks to understand the passage - not written by me and well known.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_ ...
You suggested that I should show cowardice by doing nothing when you attack Frijoles because it is not my issue.
The point of the passage is that if you do nothing and act like a coward when others are being treated unjustly, the same will happen to you when it is you in the crosshairs of injustice and persecution.(That you or may not have Jewish blood or relatives is not important.)
__________
Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you'r told to think thins the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?
And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?
And BTW straight = hetero. Bi =be. And you know the rest.
Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
1. Words are giving you a challenge but please do make the effort to understand them. Respond in a relevant way to my previous posts.

2. Look at the pictures in the link below and tell me honestly which ones excite you. My guess is that #4, 13 and 14 would be the ones to excite you whereas you would find #s 7,9, 10 and 11 disgusting. Scroll down to view all of the pictures.

3. Much love, Mon.

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10983-this-par...

Note, I got it from the main page of the Forum a couple of days back.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69859 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste too:
Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you're told to think this by the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?
And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?
And BTW straight = hetero. Bi = bi. And you know the rest.
Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
Poor, shiny fellow.
1. Stop your masturbation and make a honest attempt at addressing my previous posts.

2. Explain the sense in your ejaculation i.e. I can copy and paste too.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69860 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste too:
Now tell me again how you don't approve of gay sex because you're told to think this by the club your belong to. Do you ever think for yourself?
And tell me again why it's ok for heterosexuals to engage in anal sex (as many do) but not gays?
And BTW straight = hetero. Bi = bi. And you know the rest.
Again, confused due to your poor island schooling.
Poor, shiny fellow.
Former---Again, confused due to your poor ISLAND schooling.

HughBe--- Not only are YOU attacking me but you are attacking my entire country. Why are you attacking Jews?

Observation, it did not take long for you to demonstrate that you are one of those who would be going after Jews. Well done, Former.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69861 Mar 20, 2014
bi boys
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69862 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:

.....Is RAPE, MURDER and CORRUPTION seen in human nature? Do you have the same approach/tolerance and acceptance of them as you do of homosexuality?
A perfect utterance for showcasing your poor education and true lack of basic understanding.

Along with rape and murder we humans also create art, give $ to charity and love one another.

Do you see the difference between human behavior that causes harm to our fellow man vs the more benign (or even beneficial) activities or behaviors?

Try to think next time prior to typing the regular drivel that spews northward from the tropics.

thank you in advance
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69863 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Stop your masturbation and make a honest attempt at addressing my previous posts.
2. Explain the sense in your ejaculation i.e. I can copy and paste too.
In post #69853 instead of responding to my post, you simply repeated (copy and pasted) your previous post.

So I did the same but still no response to my words

I accept your apology and surrender.

You clearly have no good answer. I will not repeat. You've had two chances.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69864 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect utterance for showcasing your poor education and true lack of basic understanding.
Along with rape and murder we humans also create art, give $ to charity and love one another.
Do you see the difference between human behavior that causes harm to our fellow man vs the more benign (or even beneficial) activities or behaviors?
Try to think next time prior to typing the regular drivel that spews northward from the tropics.
thank you in advance
I peeped in and saw your 2 hog droppings/posts. Enjoy your folly for the moment as I shall not be responding to their "points" now. Observation, you can think of the delay as my kindness to a dumb animal.

Take care, Mon.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69865 Mar 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
former res------Also many straight people engage in anal sex and it could be argued that sex itself, kissing, and any human contact transfers microbes from person to person. All very "unhygienic."
Frijoles----Good point. Like cunnilingus and fellatio are not "unhygienic"?
HughBe--- 1. Former dear, there are 2 types of people who engage in anal sex and they are homosexuals and "straight" people like you. As you know "straight" means bisexuals.
2, Indeed it takes a practitioner of the REAR art to compare sucking a dick and a vagina to sucking an ANus.
Not much difference. Both transmit germs.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69866 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
In post #69853 instead of responding to my post, you simply repeated (copy and pasted) your previous post.
So I did the same but still no response to my words
I accept your apology and surrender.
You clearly have no good answer. I will not repeat. You've had two chances.
Just like Joel, when he has nothing to say in response, he merely goes on the offensive

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69867 Mar 20, 2014
former res wrote:
My skin is crawling as if it were not my own; I am feeling anxious and on-edge; I feel there is an unknown presence near me.
I think I will go to the mall, look at some poor people (and allow them to drink me in as well), then come home and do some math problems.
Then I may call a witch doctor. And have some carrot juice.
The only things that comfort me are my good looks, fine clothes, and wealth.
I feel sorry for the rest of you.
At times I have played with the notion that Joel could actually be a "bot".

The ease in which you parody him encourages this line of thinking.

Or maybe thats just the vibes talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime dog humper 1,497,704
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,006
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min WelbyMD 237,640
last post wins! (Apr '13) 18 min honeymylove 2,311
last post wins! (Dec '10) 21 min honeymylove 3,014
doG nmaDed lHoy iSritp 1 hr doG mnaDed lHoy r... 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,479

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages