Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,484
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#69778 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Like cunnilingus and fellatio are not "unhygienic"?
rabbee: un-holiness shall never transfer holiness between any two or more evil alleged as people. un-holiness transfers the evil and wicked diverse disease. even putin and obama, do not transfer holiness to any of you. but only offer to you, their unholy ways not true to G-D here in TheTorah today. the unholy evil and wicked, are not noted for their holiness no matter what the normalcy bias of this evil and wicked world is. holiness is not the normal bias of this world, here in TheTorah just again today.

who do you want to side with, putin, obama, yourself, someone else, or G-D? pick, one????
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69779 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Like cunnilingus and fellatio are not "unhygienic"?
So if Huggy is sexually active, he is either:

1. A hypocrite, or

2. A very selfish lover.

He can tell us which he is when he returns.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69780 Mar 19, 2014
MALL FEVER

Phew! I'm back after visiting a mall with a friend. We usually never visit malls since malls attract the middle classes who lack that sophisticated demeanor....they speak the local language, wear local brands, lack poise and are too noisy. Another reason we tend not to visit local malls is because when we enter a mall we (group of friends) stand out like sore thumbs and attract much attention because of our good looks, elite private school poise, highly westernized mannerisms, Brit English and designer wear clothes and the females in our group usually wear the skimpiest of attires like bikini tops teamed with micro shorts. All this attracts too much of attention.

We don't like it.

However, today, I chose a mall to mingle amidst crowds and to be carried away by the infectious laughter.

We sat in the food court and ate like the masses, laughed like them and played a few games with them at common games' tables. Later, we drove to the Sea Lounge in the Taj to chill.

I am feeling better.

Later. I need to shower and have chilled peach juice.

Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69781 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Huggy is sexually active, he is either:
1. A hypocrite, or
2. A very selfish lover.
He can tell us which he is when he returns.
Or he wraps himself in saran wrap before

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69782 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MALL FEVER
and the females in our group usually wear the skimpiest of attires like bikini tops teamed with micro shorts. All this attracts too much of attention.
.
and you think they are staring at you?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69783 Mar 19, 2014
Mr. Bean is hitting on all cylinders today.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69784 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

and you think they are staring at you?
LOL.

The guys in the malls gawk at the females in our group since in their middle class localities they don't get a glimpse of classy, beautiful and stylish girls dressed in bare minimals and in the malls the females tend to check out the hi fashion that the girls in our group wear.

The chicks in our groups are very attractive and wear the trendiest of designer clothes mainly micro shorts and bikini/halter tops from Issey Miyake, Donatella Versace, Nina Ricci, Donna Karan and other renowned fashion designers.

The guys in our group also tend to get a fair share of attention from the females and gays around.

We don't like the attention and the constant staring and whispering about us that these middle class types indulge in are irritating and they don't even have the cash to make big buys in the ordinary shops in the malls. I am not talking of the chic designer salons that dot the elite areas/5 star hotels in South Mumbai where of course these middle class types would feel totally out of place because of the sheer style on display and the exorbitant prices. How terrible for these people.

Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69785 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
Mr. Bean is hitting on all cylinders today.
Hello Middle man/Go-Between,

How're you?

How much commission did you earn today conning gullible customers to buy/rent property belonging to others?

Take care.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69786 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
The guys in the malls gawk at the females in our group since in their middle class localities they don't get a glimpse of classy, beautiful and stylish girls dressed in bare minimals and in the malls the females tend to check out the hi fashion that the girls in our group wear.
The chicks in our groups are very attractive and wear the trendiest of designer clothes mainly micro shorts and bikini/halter tops from Issey Miyake, Donatella Versace, Nina Ricci, Donna Karan and other renowned fashion designers.
The guys in our group also tend to get a fair share of attention from the females and gays around.
We don't like the attention and the constant staring and whispering about us that these middle class types indulge in are irritating and they don't even have the cash to make big buys in the ordinary shops in the malls. I am not talking of the chic designer salons that dot the elite areas/5 star hotels in South Mumbai where of course these middle class types would feel totally out of place because of the sheer style on display and the exorbitant prices. How terrible for these people.
Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.
The real tragedy in all this is that you and your friends are forced to see the hoi polloi at all. It must be insulting to your senses and sensibilities to even know that the commoners are there, and relatively close to you. I bet they even have their own smell as their hygiene habits and toiletries cannot be as good as those that your and your social circle use.

What's perplexing to me as that you all spend so much time thinking about your natural good looks and your fine wardrobe only to have others actually LOOK at you when you go out. This is outrageous! In fact there should be a law against it. You look so pretty, eye candy I'm sure, and then say that you "don't like the attention." I'm sure you're only looking so nice for each other, not for "outsiders." They should avert their eyes whenever possible.

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself today. Being with others is a very good thing.

Carry on.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69787 Mar 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: the word is Rooach, and it can be translated as Spirit, Wisp, Wind, And Ghost. and
So, of what substance is this ruach made up of and how does it establish a causal connection with energy/matter?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69788 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Middle man/Go-Between,
How're you?
How much commission did you earn today conning gullible customers to buy/rent property belonging to others?
Take care.
You need to read with more comprehension my pretty, well-dressed friend.(Maybe it's true that looks and brains ARE mutually exclusive! Are you just a pretty face with an empty head?)

Though I had a RE license, I have never worked as RE agent, or done any other sales work in my life.(Other than selling magazine scripts and xmas wreaths as a kid.)

I was a RE investor/landlord/flipper.

And why the attack today? Did I not earlier today leave you a positive post. Approving highly of your own post, where I said to keep up the good work.

You have attacked me for now reason.. I will lick my wounds and put you on the back burner for a time....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69789 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The guys in our group also tend to get a fair share of attention from the females and gays around.
That makes sense since every male Indian from Mumbai I know is likely gay.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.
See? You need to listen to FR more often

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69790 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Carry on.
Ok, thanks.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69791 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What's perplexing to me as that you all spend so much time thinking about your natural good looks and your fine wardrobe only to have others actually LOOK at you when you go out. This is outrageous!.
What subpopulation of people does that bring to mind?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69792 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Though I had a RE license, I have never worked as RE agent, or done any other sales work in my life.(Other than selling magazine scripts and xmas wreaths as a kid.)

I was a RE investor/landlord/flipper.
I am not impressed with your educational credentials, level of intelligence, style, tendency to drag everything down to your ordinary level and menial professions (nursing and RE).

Anyway, chill.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69793 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Did I not earlier today leave you a positive post.

Approving highly of your own post, where I said to keep up the good work.
An immature old man like you tends to get carried by praise and is easily wounded by criticism.

I usually tend to take praise and criticism with equanimity.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69794 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You have attacked me for no reason..

I will lick my wounds and put you on the back burner for a time....
You're as stupid, as immature and as crude as COR and a few others here which is why you have black lists of those who give you a hard kick but tend to be friendly with those who suck up to you.

I welcome praise and criticism with an equal eye as far as possible and never stoop to the low level of ignoring critics nor am I stupid to tell others to blacklist so and so poster who is opposed to me.

OK, now enter your kennel to lick your wounds with your partner.

(smiles)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69795 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That makes sense since every male Indian from Mumbai I know is likely gay.
So, how's your live-in husband? LOL.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69796 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

See? You need to listen to FR more often
I am thinking of going back to studying more of higher Math. My friend, too, recommended it since everyone knows that I am at my best when I am deep into the subject. Let's see if the ex-scientist is available/willing to take me deeper into the subject. The last time I dropped out after a great start and he was disappointed. Let's see.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69797 Mar 19, 2014
I am going to finish reading the book on the Kashmir insurgency. It's pretty interesting and traces the roots of the problem in the troubled border state of Kashmir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,114,992
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,990
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]