Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69487 Mar 16, 2014
The charge of "antisemitism" when sordid facts about Israel are pointed out to brainless Zionists is so pathetic that it makes me laugh out aloud. So, many noted ex-Jews like Henry Kissinger, Henry Makow, Israel Shamir, Noam Chomsky, Lawrence Krauss and others have mercilessly attacked Judaism, Israel and Zionism and have exposed the utter rubbish inherent in these things. Proud.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69488 Mar 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

So Joel, this is by way of saying that you can go ahead and stop complaining that your hair follicles hurt; it feels like you're wearing someone else's skin; and someone is seeking control of your brainwaves, and so on.
Nonlocal exchanges of energy of different frequencies are real.

Turning atheist does not mean one denies these actual energy exchanges that take place between humans nor should one deny the energy exchanges taking place between humans and mobile phone towers/computer radiation/ultrasound devices etc.

There are no mystical energies nor are they any deities and the like - I made this clear to you in my earlier posts.

Everything in nature is simply an exchange or energy/matter waves of different frequencies.

I thought you knew this much.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69489 Mar 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

ps....and good luck finding that little man in the pink canoe; the magic button; the hooded monk and so on.
Are these references to homosexual habits?

In these matters, you're the expert.

LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69490 Mar 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you.

Your friend, former res
Thank you for your kindness.

I hope both of us atheists can now carry our friendship to new heights in the spirit of free thinking that's based on unbiased inquiry, reason, evidence and humanism.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69491 Mar 16, 2014
typo

Everything in nature is simply an exchange OF energy/matter waves of different frequencies.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69492 Mar 16, 2014
Ya Ma. ha ha ha

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69493 Mar 16, 2014
Where's HUGH - Professor of Science/CEO? I am waiting for the rascal to surface. LMAO.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69494 Mar 16, 2014
A month ago, HUGH, Professor of Science/CEO, created a huge commotion on the Who's Allah thread by asking BMZ to post details about a Singapore-based company dealing in cheap hardware costing a measly $ 300. Hugh had not a clue about the device and I think, knowing how impoverished Hugh is, cost was a major factor. Seeker and he got drawn into a long spat when Seeker mocked Hugh's stupidity in the particular case. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69495 Mar 16, 2014
HUGH, Professor of Science/CEO, has that typical middle class stamp on his personality and what makes his case worse is his crying over his mounting financial debt, moaning about the poor condition of the run down shack that he calls home and his gripes about the perennial shortage of money he faces. Pathetic. Anyway, best of luck to him.

(smiles)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69496 Mar 16, 2014
Money is the root of all evil.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69497 Mar 16, 2014
Give to the needy person but ensure that your giving is not the cause of his further downfall since freebies usually exacerbate laziness, reduce sense of responsibility and dilute efficiency in the recipient.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69498 Mar 16, 2014
When you give money or materials to the poor remember to muster up all the love that you can while giving so as to make the act dignified and humane.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69499 Mar 16, 2014
COR - THE CRASS IDIOT

Refined human qualities are missing on this forum.

Take a look at COR (Cult of Reason).

COR is an atheist which is great but one look at his shriveled personality that's devoid of sympathy, compassion and kindness and any averagely moral person will flee from him.

Besides, COR seriously lacks intelligence.

COR comes across as riff raff in most online debates that he often indulges using poor logic and an impoverished vocabulary of the English language.

A poster like COR is not human but more a hard-hearted barbarian.

Many atheists, once they free themselves from religious superstition, become cruel, unsympathetic and immoral.

I have turned atheist but I hope never to condescend to the pathetic level of a crass idiot like COR.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69500 Mar 16, 2014
LIAM is a better human being than trash like COR.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69501 Mar 16, 2014
typo

COR comes across as riff raff in most online debates that he often indulges IN using poor logic and an impoverished vocabulary of the English language.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69502 Mar 16, 2014
A sub-human type like COR is unfit to polish my shoes - a filthy, cruel, brainless creep that he is.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69503 Mar 16, 2014
Hugh is at least humane.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69504 Mar 16, 2014
I am going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj. Bye.

Since: Oct 13

Mount Washington, KY

#69505 Mar 16, 2014
New Testament Bible Verses that Relate to Money

Jesus answered,“It is written:‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”(Matthew 4:4 NIV)

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.(Matthew 6:19-21 NIV)

“No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.(Matthew 6:24 NIV)

The Rich Young Man Mt. 19:16-30

They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians.“Teacher,” they said,“we know you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said,“You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, and he asked them,“Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?”“Caesar’s,” they replied. Then he said to them,“Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.(Matthew 22:16-22 NIV)

Parable of the Talents – Matthew 25:14 NIV

“Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’“The King will reply,‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’(Matthew 25:37-40 NIV)

When the disciples saw this, they were indignant.“Why this waste?” they asked.“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.” Aware of this, Jesus said to them,“Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me. When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”(Matthew 26:8-13 NIV

The Rich Young Man Mark 10:17ff

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. And as he taught them, he said,“Is it not written:“‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’”(Mark 11:15-17 NIV)

Paying Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13

“But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort. Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep.(Luke 6:24-25 NIV)

And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ lend to ‘sinners,’ expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.(Luke 6:34-36 NIV)

Read more: http://moneyhelpforchristians.com/70-new-test...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alik
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69506 Mar 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kindness.
I hope both of us atheists can now carry our friendship to new heights in the spirit of free thinking that's based on unbiased inquiry, reason, evidence and humanism.
Friendship and the rest are fine, as far as it goes.

As long as you know this doesn't mean we'll be taking long, hot showers together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,382,894
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min GEORGIA 8,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Sublime1 101,965
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 214,363
Politics? 1 hr Ferretman 52
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,039
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,507
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages