Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
62,541 - 62,560 of 69,092 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69245 Mar 11, 2014
I must go now to wash some feet. Call it a rehearsal for Passover which will come shortly. I do hope to observe the days of Unleavened Bread.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69246 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you have already convinced yourself of whatever answer you are preaching
so I am not going to bother
You are being non-responsive. Try again.

EXPLAIN YOUR Jewish Bible and tell me if the members of the Tribe of Dan were Israelites based on your man-made doctrine.(Help, Dan was involved in that activity for over 350 YEARS. Let me repeat it over 350 YEARS.)

(Recall, your man-made doctrine IDOLATRY makes a Jew a non-Jew.)

" And the children of Dan set up for themselves the graven image. And Jonathan the son of Gershom, the son of Menasseh,(both) he and his sons were priests to the tribe of the Danites until the day of the exile of the land.
And they accepted for themselves the graven image of Micah which he had made, throughout the period that the house of God was in Shiloh." The Complete JEWISH Bible
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69247 Mar 11, 2014
God Almighty has mocked your false doctrines and has dismissed them as being a complete waste of time and unacceptable, to Him. Your worship is in VAIN.

Go enjoy life. You are wasting time.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69248 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
I must go now to wash some feet. Call it a rehearsal for Passover which will come shortly. I do hope to observe the days of Unleavened Bread.
You are skipping over Purim. Which is fitting. Consider me the grogger to your posts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_ (instrument)

Location hidden

#69249 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
God Almighty has mocked your false doctrines and has dismissed them as being a complete waste of time and unacceptable, to Him. Your worship is in VAIN.
Go enjoy life. You are wasting time.
Stand in line after Joel to receive your lithium prescription

Location hidden

#69250 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I am aware that you are NOT in the real world. However, do attend to the matters nonetheless.
2. You have no idea who you are talking to. I do not regard the person of any man. So, I am NOT afraid to speak my mind to anyone be they presidents, kings or people with money or pastors.
You are a coward. The moment you share your views with a human being is the moment someone will likely try to deck you. Which is probably why you slink around here instead.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69251 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles and Hugh, Back to grade school. Oh Jeebus, they've got such low IQs - one claims he has a PhD in "science", while the other said he was a prof of "science". Dunces. LOL.

Location hidden

#69254 Mar 11, 2014
On death, the generation of the brain-body's electrical field subsides while the remnant field with trapped oxygenated blood and ions helps in decomposition or in keeping the heart in an animated state even after death for hours or for days or that it leaves the body.

Location hidden

#69255 Mar 11, 2014
My yogic experiences have led me to the conclusion that not only do the neuronal activity and the produced extra-cellular electric fields in the brain tissues couple to form a feedback loop that influence each other but that one person's electric field can radiate outside his body - the mystical term called "aura" - through his nervous system especially through the nerves in his cardiac center along the spine, finger tips, feet and brain regions to influence the electric field of another person and that upon death this electric field if sufficiently compactified and energetic enough leaves the body where it merges with the electric field of a living person and travels to the brain centers thereby modifying the receiving person's personality/thoughts with its added infused information (electric field).

Location hidden

#69256 Mar 11, 2014
The brain is enveloped in countless overlapping electric fields, generated by the neural circuits of billions of communicating neurons.

Location hidden

#69257 Mar 11, 2014
While active neurons give rise to extracellular fields, the same fields feed back to the neurons and alter their behavior even though the neurons are not physically connected -- a phenomenon known as ephaptic coupling.

Location hidden

#69258 Mar 11, 2014
Can external electric fields have similar effects on the brain? Yes. This would depend on which brain area is targeted.....thereby giving rise to super-synchronized states that may alter in marked ways our cognition and behavior.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#69259 Mar 11, 2014
aegege wrote:
i'm a jew, and as a jew, you ought to get support and help from christians. we wrote the bible. and those people we have in the government in USA are realy doing gods work. helping with the millitary defence of gods holy people.
rabbee: you did not write The Torah, cause G-D did that. and yes G-D commands the devils too, so technically everyone is doing their work commanded by G-D. so technically you could say, adolph hitler and stalin did the work of G-D assigned to them as devils. all other religious documents, other than The Torah were written by fallible men. some a lot more fallible, than others.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#69260 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
01. Was not aware that synagogues had been used as warehouses for weapons. Please do share, if this is your counter accusation.

Can't speak for churches, obviously.

02. But there ARE people who are killing in the name of Islam. I understand you dont consider them good Muslims. But the question remains, WHY is this phenomenon so widespread within your religion, but not in other religions at this point in time. I am not twisting your words, I am asking you a question.

03. There is no widespread massacre in Palestine that I know of. There are no Jewish suicide bombings. Would you like to share with me support for your claim?
To me this is a deflection.
Ans.

01. It is not a counter accusation. If you think that Jewish Synagogues were NEVER used to store any weapons, thru out their history, then it is a strange claim.

02. How can I answer this question. There is no ambiguity in Islamic teachings on killings of innocent people.

And you are very wrong that killing is ONLY going on in Muslim countries, it is going through out world, but the media points out as if it is going on only in Muslim dominated area.

In India itself there are NAXALITES, who have killed many Police people.

In SL, LTTE was doing killing till recently, there are so many "Hot Spots" in the world today.

But somehow you give impression that it is Muslims only who are involved in killing.

03. There have been mass scale massacres of Palestine in past 60 years of Jewish rule, but every one is keeping silent on it.

Somehow you are trained to look the other way when Jews or Christians are involved in such things.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69261 Mar 11, 2014
How to tell if you're crazy. Tip 357

If you feel bad and you're convinced it's because of vampires, voodoo, electromagnetic subspace fields, astral projection, contrails or the vast right-wing conspiracy. Then you're crazy.

If you feel bad because you have a cold. Not crazy.

Location hidden

#69262 Mar 11, 2014
And if you happen to believe in YHVH (HaShem) you're supremely crazy because HaShem does not exist. LMFAO.

Location hidden

#69263 Mar 12, 2014
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE

The higher powers of consciousness which the ignorant call the paranormal powers exist when the brain vibrates at higher frequencies at or above the gamma range (40 Hz TO 100 Hz or more than 100 Hz in rare cases concerning the higher mystics) that as a result manifest these powers of heightened sensory capacities related to sight, hearing, smell and taste, mind reading, nonlocality, time travel, healing, etc. There's nothing "miraculous" about these super-sensory powers as they lie within the range of brain states based on em fields produced by neuronal activity.

Location hidden

#69264 Mar 12, 2014
Since Lawrence Krauss advocates sex between brother and sister with a condom, I'd advise this pseudo-intellectual pervert to have sex with his Mom, sister and daughter with a condom.

Location hidden

#69265 Mar 12, 2014
Everything in the universe is a play of energy/matter with consciousness developing as a process of energy/matter in different states of arrangement with the peak consciousness being a result of neuronal activity in the human brain.

Location hidden

#69266 Mar 12, 2014
The capacity to generate higher frequencies of brain wave activity using MANTRA or MEDITATION that're directed at specific spots of the central nervous system results in the emergence of the concomitant degree of consciousness that manifests psi powers of mind reading, heightened sensory capacities, healing abilities and the like - these are collectively termed astral phenomena. By astral is meant a heightened state of brain activity that brings about heightened capacities of the consciousness generated in the central nervous system with its command center located in the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,101,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,530
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 13 min tax war profits 109,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min litesong 46,382
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 54 min Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info