Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#69090 Mar 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It bizarrely feels like we are living in Vermont. Black fly season is next after that I guess.
Those suckers really hurt.

They actually take a little chunk of flesh when they bite.

At least it feels like it.

People run from their cars to their house to avoid the bites.

But it only lasts a couple of weeks as I recall.

And there not nearly as annoying as Joel.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#69091 Mar 9, 2014
JOEL 's Monologue continues.... that is the way to behave on these threads!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69092 Mar 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
JOEL 's Monologue continues.... that is the way to behave on these threads!!
Hello, MUQ.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#69093 Mar 9, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

And there not nearly as annoying as Joel.
Those insects are more intelligent than you. LOL.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#69094 Mar 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
01. Then why are they used by militants to store weaponry?

02. What is the source of this spiritual disconnect?

03. Is your argument now that Muslin suicide bombers kill out of reaction to religious persecution?

04. Jews have also been persecuted over the centuries. But I am not aware of a single Jewish suicide bomber.
Ans.

01. I do not know there is a "general use" of mosques to store weapons. If some one uses it, then he is misusing the mosques. You cannot make a general rule.

02. What you mean by "spiritual disconnect"?

03. There could be many reasons , political persecution , tribal fights, no one knows one reason..

What I know is that Islam is against killing innocent people and killing oneself also.

04. Every one knows "Jews love of life"!! That is why they are the "Best subjects and the Worst rulers". Muslims are just the other way round!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#69095 Mar 10, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: believing you are telling the truth, does not make you true. for who you believe is true, is/are your g-d/s. all liars are mislead to believe, only they are the truth. and you are already lying about me, by assuming i am a jew. when i am neither jew, christian, atheist or other muslim pagan. i do not believe in any old testament, i believe in The G-D of only this again giving of The Whole Torah physically. I Am The Living HaTorah, from G-D again here in IT. you are no less guilty than all the alleged, innocent liars in prisons. and it is all of you lies, that have always crucified Us. and all the lying in this world, shall not change the ending for this whole lying murdering thieving world.
wOW, your one of the "i am" guys, far out.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69096 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Those insects are more intelligent than you. LOL.
yes they are and since I'm more intelligent than you, that makes them TWICE as smart as you!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! dumb ass repressed virgin!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69097 Mar 10, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not know there is a "general use" of mosques to store weapons. If some one uses it, then he is misusing the mosques. You cannot make a general rule.
02. What you mean by "spiritual disconnect"?
How someone could store weaponry in their places of worship in the name of their religion. Doesnt strike me as advancing religious values.At least those religious values that uphold the sanctity of life.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>03. There could be many reasons , political persecution , tribal fights, no one knows one reason..
What I know is that Islam is against killing innocent people and killing oneself also.
04. Every one knows "Jews love of life"!! That is why they are the "Best subjects and the Worst rulers". Muslims are just the other way round!!
So you are not excluding "political" persecution as a basis for legitimacy for taking the lives of innocent others?

But I think this is fertile ground for introspection - so I take issue with your notion of "who knows?". If someone was blowing up innocents in the name of MY religion, I would damn well be wondering why.

Location hidden

#69100 Mar 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

yes they are and since I'm more intelligent than you, that makes them TWICE as smart as you!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Ha, you're quite good at Math, Mon.

Feeling happy, now, that the insects and you are more intelligent than me?

I hope so for your peace of mind.

Location hidden

#69101 Mar 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

dumb ass repressed virgin!!!
Gay is no longer a dirty word to you and to many others, so why is virgin a dirty word?

Is being a virgin for the specific reasons that I've stated in my case a crime?

Location hidden

#69102 Mar 10, 2014
I can barely sit before the computer screen since this morning. My nervous system has become so sensitive today that the computer radiation is harming me making my eyes heavy, droopy, tired, watery, red and my heart beats have become erratic and breathing labored and my hands are trembling and there's a pain in my chest.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69103 Mar 10, 2014
Stream of unconsciousness.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69104 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay is no longer a dirty word to you and to many others, so why is virgin a dirty word?
Is being a virgin for the specific reasons that I've stated in my case a crime?
Being gay is natural. A certain segment of society has always been homosexual. This behavior is even seen in the animal kingdom.

Nature's design makes sexual activity pleasurable in order to propagate the species. And just for fun. Same as eating. Hunger tells us to eat.

Chest pains while sitting at the computer (and chronic nervousness) tells us to get laid.

I wish you good health and peace.

Location hidden

#69105 Mar 10, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
Stream of unconsciousness.
motivation for man to seek out the possibility of intelligent life somewhere other than our planet

Location hidden

#69106 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I can barely sit before the computer screen since this morning. My nervous system has become so sensitive today that the computer radiation is harming me making my eyes heavy, droopy, tired, watery, red and my heart beats have become erratic and breathing labored and my hands are trembling and there's a pain in my chest.
Most of those effects may be preventable if you would just wrap yourself in tin foil before you go online. Dont forget the head.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#69107 Mar 10, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text>wOW, your one of the "i am" guys, far out.
rabbee: I Am Who G-D says I Am actually, nothing more nothing less. I Am here in The Torah, G-D has commanded to all happen again. and anyone who claims to not be here in The Torah today, is a liar only pretending to not be here in IT. and i believe The G-D, WHO says THEY are only giving The Whole Torah again here in IT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69109 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the intellectual out of a university professor in duncery?
You're seriously a gay sexual pervert.
Sing a hymn of atonement for getting your rear hymen torn at age 10.
Joel---As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7.

HughBe--- No dear, gay sex never entered my mind and I was not recommending it to you. In fact, I was recommending quite the opposite plus the thickness thing was just a factual observation.

Joel--Is this the intellectual out of a university professor in duncery?

Hugh--- As mentioned before THIS forum has afforded me the opportunity to gain my undergraduate and graduate degrees and also the professorship. So thank YOU Joel and others.

Joel---You're seriously a gay sexual pervert.

Hugh--- If wishes were horses all perverts like you would ride all arses.

Joel---Sing a hymn of atonement for getting your rear hymen torn at age 10.

HughBe---Projection, my sympathies.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69110 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH, a typo
Is this the intellectual OUTPUT of a university professor in duncery?
Son, all I did was to correct your utterance i.e. "As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7."

Being intelligent, you saw what was not there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69111 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reveal your personal details like name, identity proof, residential address, bank account number, proof of debt, cause behind debt and any other info that I may require to verify.
If I am satisfied I may give you the amount.
I am Hugh. I live in Jamaica and my point remains, you do not help those who truly care about you.

Perhaps you should seek counselling.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69112 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not disbelieving your claims of being a university professor of science in a national university in Jamaica and of functioning in the capacity of a CEO of a company.
I believe your claims.
In Jamaica, the intellectual standards are way too low and so in Jamaica it's possible that even a dunce can be appointed a university professor of science or as CEO of a local company.
Correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,560
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,867
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,257
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 100,299
how many people think louis farrakhan is an idiot (Mar '11) 2 hr reality is a crutch 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages