Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68407 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Cunti.
One BLACK man was arrested for the DRUG called ICED TEA.
Another BLACK man was arrested for the drug called SITTING IN in a PARKED car.
The third BLACK man was arrested for an illegal drug that makes him intoxicated. The only problem is "a Breathalyzer test by the AustinPolice Department, he blew a 0.00"
Explain the TEST, Cunti.
Nasty EVIL BLACKS they are but you are not BLACK and so you are no criminal are you are immune from such things happening to you.
I see nothing in your post that is not already known. Got anything original?

Location hidden

#68408 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Cunti, another quote from case 3 above. "While at the station, Mr. Davis agreed to give a blood sample as well, to prove he was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The results would later come back 100% NEGATIVE"
I agree with YOUR position and so I say LOCK those CRIMINALS up.
What exactly is your perception of my position?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68409 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks. Tell us something we don't already know.
Your comment fits in very well with the post that you responded to. Recall the cases of these BLACK MEN and their ACTUAL CRIMES.

CRIMES

1. Drinking ICED TEA
2. SITTING in a PARKED CAR which STRUCK a police car.
3. "NOT under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The results would later come back 100% negative"

Are you a policeman?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68410 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Cunti.
Is a cunti an especially small one?

Or is it more a term of endearment?

That is, the diminutive or the familiar?

I ask because we don't have that word here, as far as I know.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68411 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is your perception of my position?
It is NOT a matter of perception. To 3 cases of FALSE arrest YOU said "No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks."

Now explain your comment and link it to the 3 cases i.e. sitting in a PARKED car, iced tea and not being under the influence of DRUGS or alcohol. Relate it to WAR on drugs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68412 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing in your post that is not already known. Got anything original?
In my world a parked car hitting another car is ORIGINAL.

Please answer this, in your world, how many times have YOU seen a PARKED/stationary vehicle HITTING another vehicle?

Location hidden

#68413 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment fits in very well with the post that you responded to. Recall the cases of these BLACK MEN and their ACTUAL CRIMES.
CRIMES
1. Drinking ICED TEA
2. SITTING in a PARKED CAR which STRUCK a police car.
3. "NOT under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The results would later come back 100% negative"
Are you a policeman?
Your posts are becoming tiresome. If you have a point, make it. Otherwise, back in timeout for you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68415 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are becoming tiresome. If you have a point, make it. Otherwise, back in timeout for you.
Understood and I am confident that YOU know that none of the 3 cases had anything to do with any war on DRUGS.

They were about a WAR but it was not about drugs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68416 Feb 26, 2014
bi Cuntis.

Location hidden

#68417 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood and I am confident that YOU know that none of the 3 cases had anything to do with any war on DRUGS.
They were about a WAR but it was not about drugs.
If you're trying to make a point about discrimination against blacks, then again I reiterate, tell us something we don't already know.

Now shall we talk about how homophobes in Jamaica as well as other countries discriminate against those in the LGBT community?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68418 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT a matter of perception. To 3 cases of FALSE arrest YOU said "No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks."
Now explain your comment and link it to the 3 cases i.e. sitting in a PARKED car, iced tea and not being under the influence of DRUGS or alcohol. Relate it to WAR on drugs.
One of these days someone is going to have to teach you logic

Just because COR stated "No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks.", does not mean that he as opined that anything you have asserted on the issue of race is false

WTF?

(and ps you make a poor panther)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68419 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In my world a parked car hitting another car is ORIGINAL.
Please answer this, in your world, how many times have YOU seen a PARKED/stationary vehicle HITTING another vehicle?
Not that the issue you are hinting at isnt important, but it does beg the question of why, given the sad state of affairs in your own country regarding human rights, you would want to dwell on a set of injustices within an entirely different country.

Location hidden

#68420 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that the issue you are hinting at isnt important, but it does beg the question of why, given the sad state of affairs in your own country regarding human rights, you would want to dwell on a set of injustices within an entirely different country.
Trolling, as usual. Perhaps he should focus on this, which has recently been making the news...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_U...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68421 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're trying to make a point about discrimination against blacks, then again I reiterate, tell us something we don't already know.
Now shall we talk about how homophobes in Jamaica as well as other countries discriminate against those in the LGBT community?
1.Son, in my opinion discrimination against BLACKS is but a symptom of a real threat to the wider community of Americans. Now, based on the 3 cases can you guess as to a real THREAT that will eventually come upon white America?

2. Homosexual topic has been exhausted so let us talk about RELIGIOUS FREEDOM or the lack thereof in some countries. America seeks to sanction countries that do not liberate the gays.

Now, do you think that the US should sanction countries where the state persecutes via imprisonment or kills those who are of a faith other than the state religion? My position is YES.

Note, if America does not implement such sanctions it shall surely leave a bad odour in the environment and it would suggest to the world that America has an unclean agenda, in my opinion.

Location hidden

#68422 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The US prison population has increased by over 800% since 1971. Questions: how many are like these men? What do they have in common? See links below.
1.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake
2.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ oddnews/man-blows-0-00-on-brea thalyzer--gets-arrested-for-dw i-003450614.html
3.http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=cZdDWTjvJyMXX
HughBe,

You posted about the US prison population increasing by over 800% since 1971.

The following article draws a correlation between that statistic with the beginning of the war on drugs

http://politix.topix.com/story/10565-the-pris...

Hence my comment about the victims of the war. Get it now?

Location hidden

#68424 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
1.Son, in my opinion discrimination against BLACKS is but a symptom of a real threat to the wider community of Americans. Now, based on the 3 cases can you guess as to a real THREAT that will eventually come upon white America?
2. Homosexual topic has been exhausted so let us talk about RELIGIOUS FREEDOM or the lack thereof in some countries. America seeks to sanction countries that do not liberate the gays.
1. When your ready to make a point, make it and stop beating around the bush. In other words, shxt, or get off the potty.

2. Religious topic has also been exhausted, but I see that hasn't stopped you.
HughBe wrote:
Now, do you think that the US should sanction countries where the state persecutes via imprisonment or kills those who are of a faith other than the state religion? My position is YES.
Note, if America does not implement such sanctions it shall surely leave a bad odour in the environment and it would suggest to the world that America has an unclean agenda, in my opinion.
In a perfect world, the US would sanction any country that systematically prevents any of the rights we hold dear and true. That would include sanctioning Jamaica for their Human Rights violations. However, I will also entertain a counter-argument that we should NOT do that until we get our own house in order.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68425 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe,
You posted about the US prison population increasing by over 800% since 1971.
The following article draws a correlation between that statistic with the beginning of the war on drugs
http://politix.topix.com/story/10565-the-pris...
Hence my comment about the victims of the war. Get it now?
Correct.

However, I asked a question and linked the question to 3 cases where the persons arrested should not have been arrested. So how COMMON are such cases and what percentage of the prison population would fall into the SAME category as the 3.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68426 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---In my world a parked car hitting another car is ORIGINAL.

Frijoles---Not that the issue you are hinting at isnt important,

HughBe--- The SAME thing SHALL come upon you as a thief in the night, although you were warned.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68428 Feb 26, 2014
COR---1. When your ready to make a point, make it and stop beating around the bush. In other words, shxt, or get off the potty.

HughBe--- I take it that from the 3 cases you cannot see anything that is a threat to white America.

COR---In a perfect world, the US would sanction any country that systematically prevents any of the rights we hold DEAR and TRUE. That would include sanctioning Jamaica for their Human Rights violations. However, I will also entertain a counter-argument that we should NOT do that until we get our own house in order.

HughBe--- If I were the Prime Minister of Jamaica I would say go ahead. I dare YOU, would be my approach. I would then take the US to the world court for the level of INJUSTICE that is practiced there. I would also seek sanctions against the US for the war in Iraq.

Finally, I was talking about religious FREEDOM and I take it that the US no longer holds RELIGIOUS FREEDOM as DEAR and TRUE. Instead, it hold FREEDOM of HOMOSEXUALS to be DEAR and TRUE. I wonder why?

Location hidden

#68429 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
However, I asked a question and linked the question to 3 cases where the persons arrested should not have been arrested. So how COMMON are such cases and what percentage of the prison population would fall into the SAME category as the 3.
You are attempting to draw a correlation where none exists.

As pointed out, the increase in the prison population directly correlates to the initiation of the war on drugs. This can be easily confirmed by looking at the types of convictions, which are primarily drug related.

The three examples you site are unaffiliated with this increase in the prison population. I'm unfamiliar with the cases short of what is being reported in the media, but it could be argued that they are racially motivated arrests. This is nothing new and has been happening far longer than the war on drugs. It is a known problem. Are you just discovering it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Quirky 1,583,761
Trump Just Sux 3 hr They cannot kill ... 133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11,186
Obama welfare monkeys 3 hr Black wives matter 2
Slavery 3 hr We saved negrahs 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr Where Is NO-25 26
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 3 hr MalignantDemRacists 28

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance