Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,697
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68293 Feb 25, 2014
You can still be parasite even if i have a decent life.

Without YOU, without jews, and without taxes and governments as we have now (democracy/communism)

we would have gotten 10 times as prospherous.

NO KOSHER TAX.
NO LOSS OF INFLATION
NO MONEY FOR ISRAELI WARS
NO MONEY FOR THE JEWISH MEDICAL MONOPOLIES.

There would be freedom without the jews in power.

You are parasites!!!
And it's just a matter of time before gentiles had enough.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68294 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
The nick does not represent anything.
I'm pagan, i support my own pagan high culture and civilization.
Christianity or Jesus is not part of nordic culture. Christianity is alien and doesn't belong.
Aren't you a LITTLE disappointed that the holy books of your culture are published by Marvel Comics?

On the other hand, Chris Hemsworth never played Jeesus in a movie.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68295 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34---The nick does not represent anything.

HughBe--- Are you saying that the combination of letters and numerals in your nick are meaningless and without any logical foundation?

EJer----I'm pagan, i support my own pagan high culture and civilization.

HughBe--- So in your mind, those who are pagan have higher IQs than those who believe in the God of the Bible?

Note, I take it that pagan means religious.

EJer----Christianity or Jesus is not part of nordic culture. Christianity is alien and doesn't belong.

HughBe--- Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68296 Feb 25, 2014
According to the bible then Isreael is the chosen land.

why don't jews return to the land that god has chosen for them????

Why do jews have to be in other countries governments - what the fuck do jews have to do in the government of sweden, denmark or USA?

Here are just some of the things you do.

Jews influence the swedish government into EU membership!!
Jews push on in USA for wars against arabs!!
Jews in USA push for more marshall law.
Jews push for gun bans in USA.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68297 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty.
And maybe a pig or two.
But they all looked beautiful at closing time.
"I just kept drinking till she looked good to me!"
Rick----Don't be judgmental. It's not like YOU never slept with a cow or two in your lifetime. Goodness knows WE all have.

Former---Guilty. And maybe a pig or two.

HughBe--- Truly I was not aware that both of you were into such activities but my guess is, if you can do anal you can do pigs and cows.

Location hidden

#68298 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assure i have a fine job. Would you stop directing this at ME personaly.
Jews have a MONOPOLY on the money system - Do you understand?
Technology and Science improves all the time yet people are in debt.
I am not in debt. I have a fairly good job. This debate is not about me. This is about jews and Isreal.
Without jewish banking there would be no large scale debt. We wouldn't have arabic wars. We wouldn't pay taxes the same way.
I could chose whatever currency i wanted, privte created, own created or created by local community.
Without jewish monopoly we woun't pay taxes for jewish banks such as Goldmans sacs.
I won't let facts get in the way of a good Jew-hatred. Goodness knows I wouldn't want to deprive you of your only hobby.

But, Goldman Sachs isn't even in the top 30 of financial institutions (it's not a bank) in this world (by assets they're smaller than Bank of Scotland).

Of the Top Ten financial institutions in the world, only two are American, none are owned, operated or founded by Jews.

None of founders of America's largest banks (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citbank) were Jews.

Less than a handful of Fed Chairmen since 1914 (when the office was established) have been Jews.

So, you have no one to blame for your sick, sad, little life but yourself. How depressing is that?
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68299 Feb 25, 2014
Goldmans sacs CEO, Lloyd bankfein. He is jewish.

You said: "Less than a handful of Fed Chairmen since 1914 (when the office was established) have been Jews. "

FEDRAL RESERVE:

Current chairman Janet Yellen: Jewish!
Ben Bernanke (2006-2014): Jewish!
Alan Greenspan (1987-2006): Jewish
Paul Volcker: 1978-1987: Jewish.

Do i need to continue??
or do you think that the readers can find a pattern here.

You are diagonal liar. It's not me who flees from facts. It's you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68300 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68301 Feb 25, 2014
Again i don't know what you call a "handfull"
And i'm sure the reason why you "trivialize" the murder of 50 mio russians in USSR is because of your view of gentiles.
The talmud says is pretty clearly what gentiles are to jews.

And in addition to that people can simply examine Rothschild he did the same thing that bernanke and yellen do now. Just back in 1800's Europe where he took over the money system the monopoly enforced by laws.

Jewish Rothschild said "give me the control of a nations money supply and i care not who makes it's laws"

Location hidden

#68302 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Goldmans sacs CEO, Lloyd bankfein. He is jewish.

You said: "Less than a handful of Fed Chairmen since 1914 (when the office was established) have been Jews. "

Paul Volcker: 1978-1987: Jewish.
Lutheran, actually. No doubt part of that insidious Lutheran International Banking Conspiracy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68303 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10588-police-arrested-a-man-t o-cover-up-their-own-crime-the y-made-just-one-gargantuan-mis take
What RACE is the man?
Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.

Your day is coming.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68304 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
Religion (christianty) dictates culture. Christianity destroys healty nationalism.
Christianity destroys self reliance, independance and sanity.

Christianity is sets in to destroy gentile wealth and for gentiles to give up their wealth.

A verse in the bible says that it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich mn to enter heaven.

Clearly a very handy verse for tax collectors and jews who are money lenders when chrstians are supposed to keep away from it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68305 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick----Don't be judgmental. It's not like YOU never slept with a cow or two in your lifetime. Goodness knows WE all have.
HughBe--- Truly I was not aware that both of you were into such activities but my guess is, if you can do anal you can do pigs and cows.
Comparing same sex love to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.

Bad Huggy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68306 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing same sex love to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.
Bad Huggy.

Former---Comparing same sex LOVE to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.

Bad Huggy.

HughBe--- I was not really comparing, I was only guessing that making LOVE with pigs and goats requires a mind that would do anal. Now, both you and Ricky confessed to doing animals. Read your own words again, bad Former.

Get it, dear?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68307 Feb 25, 2014

E23Jer34---Religion (christianty) dictates culture.

HughBe--- What culture would that be? Is it American, British, Chinese, Russian etc?

EJ---Christianity destroys healty nationalism.

HughBe--- Noted

EJ---Christianity destroys self reliance, independance and SANITY.

HUghBe--- Clearly such is the case.

EJ---Christianity is sets in to destroy gentile wealth and for gentiles to give up their wealth.

HughBe--- Interesting.

EJ---A verse in the bible says that it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich mn to enter heaven.
Clearly a very handy verse for tax collectors and jews who are money lenders when chrstians are supposed to keep away from it.

HughBe--- Given that those words were spoken by a JEW to JEWS do you suppose that they would exclude JEWS? Was it a message given by Jesus to Jews so that they could pass it on to Gentiles?

Finally, it will be useful if you addressed the matters raised by me. Here they are again.

Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68308 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Given that those words were spoken by a JEW to JEWS do you suppose that they would exclude JEWS? Was it a message given by Jesus to Jews so that they could pass it on to Gentiles?

Finally, it will be useful if you addressed the matters raised by me. Here they are again.
Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
What you said about jesus who gave the message to jews and jews carried it on is very interesting: I woudln't be surprised if it went on excatly like that.

Jews rejected jesus, but then some jews found out that this was a REALY powefull way to control people in various ways. To control many nations to bind them in a one world idea, christianity.

Diffrene between a culture and a religion. In a religio you worship a god or a deity most often. In a culture you don't.

Don't you think that a culture is more like based on traditions and how and what you're peoples history and habbits are?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68310 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

when did ENERGY become something that is metaphorical?
See, you can't substitute the word energy, and specifically the EM spectrum with its specific wavelengths/frequencies, with chi, prana, ruach, nephesh, spirit and other mumbo jumbo terms that claim to be non-physical in origin with some God with attribution/non-attribution having creating these entities as well as the universe (from nothing).

Besides, what would the nature of this God?

Would this God be made of some spiritual substance that permits its existence and capacity to do work?

So, what is this spiritual substance? No answer.

How does this spiritual substance causally connect with energy/matter/qualia? No answer.

The ancient sages were wrong in positing spirit, ruach, chi, prana etc as a thing which they ignorantly claimed is the basis of the universe of matter when it's evident that sentience is a phenomenon of energy/matter especially of the electrical activity of energy/matter in various stages of organization.

Well, anyway, enjoy life.

Location hidden

#68311 Feb 25, 2014
Culture is based on a worldview of a people in a specific geo-political situation which brings into the debate on culture the degree of intellectualism/adaptability found in the people of that place. The degree of intelligence/adaptability found in a people would determine their habits and beliefs. As the degree of intelligence/adaptability keeps changing under evolutionary impulses and with changing power equations the habits and beliefs of the people may undergo a change and concomitantly so does the culture.

Location hidden

#68312 Feb 25, 2014
Culture is organic.

Location hidden

#68313 Feb 25, 2014
The Buddhist nirvana involves the stilling of brain waves through meditative methods. Unless nirvana means an entry into a NDE I wonder how the brain activity can be completely stilled through meditation or by any other means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,439
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min truth-facts 52,228
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,288
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Real Talk 51,845
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,143
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,804
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]