Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68247 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
REASONS WHY CHI, PRANA SHAKTI OR LIFE FORCE IS EM ENERGY
But of course your keen logical sense prevents you from using this metaphor of energy anywhere else.

Hypocrite. Bless you.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68248 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like a Hindu God, or a God from the middle east circa 5000 years ago. Is that what you are referring to?
No, that's YHVH.

Location hidden

#68249 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But of course your keen logical sense prevents you from using this metaphor of energy anywhere else.

Hypocrite. Bless you.
Brain dead religious fanatic,

Wake up.

YHVH does not exist nor do ruach, nephesh, nephesh chhayah, prana or chi.

Location hidden

#68250 Feb 25, 2014
This is a universe of energy, matter and em generated sentience.

Location hidden

#68251 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead religious fanatic,
Wake up.
YHVH does not exist nor do ruach, nephesh, nephesh chhayah, prana or chi.
Still havent addressed the core concern. Why does a flimsy metaphor like energy hold weight in yoga, but not in other systems? I dont give a rats a** whether prana exists or not, or even whether nefesh as energy exists or not.

I just want to know why you allowing use an unprovable metaphor for yourself, but yet trash others for using it? You need to be consistent here.

Location hidden

#68252 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's YHVH.
So now we are going to argue what concept of god YOU think modern Jews worship to?

Thats the HEIGHT of hubris and arrogance. Not much unlike Huggy telling us what Judaism is.

Stick to navel gazing and fashion commentary. That you know.

Location hidden

#68253 Feb 25, 2014
Anyway, its been fun,....... but I have decided that troll feeding hour is over, and as such, I am putting you (JOEL) on the ignore list again until further notice.

Location hidden

#68254 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Still havent addressed the core concern. Why does a flimsy metaphor like energy hold weight in yoga, but not in other systems? I dont give a rats a** whether prana exists or not, or even whether nefesh as energy exists or not.

I just want to know why you allowing use an unprovable metaphor for yourself, but yet trash others for using it? You need to be consistent here.
This shows you've not understood my notes.

Go back to reading school.

YHVH is fiction and the Tanach is a lie.

Location hidden

#68255 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So now we are going to argue what concept of god YOU think modern Jews worship to?
Who gives a damn about the fictional G-d in the Tanach or about non-historical patriarchs or about the evolved idea of a fictional word salad G-d in modern Judaism.

Everything is fiction and nothing else.

This Jewish G-d and its modern avatar are all hogwash and pure fiction that carries not a grain of truth nor has any importance in any sense except in the eyes of brainless religious fanatics like you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68256 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the supposed nature of God is some spiritual substance which no one can define nor can they provide any evidence of this so-called spiritual substance called nephesh, ruach, spirit, chi, life force, soul, self.
This is a universe of energy, matter and em generated sentience.
If theists still argue in favor of spirit or spiritual substance that is the nature of their God then they'll first have to define it, tell us what it is made of and show how it is causally connected to energy/matter.
Obviously, none of this can ever be done and so it's evident that spiritual substance does not exist.
Besides, sentience can be affected and destroyed by electro-chemical/em methods and so this also corroborates the contention that spirit is an imaginary entity and experiments like the ones conducted by J C Bose have clearly indicated the presence of a developing consciousness in various organizations of matter, that can be affected by physico-chemical/em inputs, beginning with metal, going to plant, then to animal and finally to human being.
You've shown how theists can show no evidence for the existence of their god; but you have failed to show YOUR proof that their god does NOT exist.

This, you cannot do.

Unknown and unknowable.

Case closed.

Location hidden

#68257 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Anyway, its been fun,....... but I have decided that troll feeding hour is over, and as such, I am putting you (JOEL) on the ignore list again until further notice.
You've got the intelligence of a retard and the morals of a pig.

Go crawl back into bed with your husband.

Grow up, papa.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68259 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of at a loss of words. Can you imagine having to register as a sex offender because of this?
Having some experiences at milking cows from my youth, I have to ask WHY didnt the guy just fck the milking machine?
Luckily for Hughbe I dont think Jamaicans are that sophisticated yet with the vid technology. I would hate to see his shiny tushy on video.
I've heard of other stories like this - one a few years ago in CT and another in SC. But as I recall those both involved horses.(Think Catherine the Great - however apocryphal.)

Huggy should be ashamed for even LOOKING at a horse or cow!

Location hidden

#68260 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Ok, I respect your right to ignore me.

Sorry about my rude post (the earlier one) in reply to this post of yours announcing that I would henceforth be ignored by you.

I am used to loneliness and being ignored.

Be happy and stay safe,(papa).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68261 Feb 25, 2014
FORMER: You've shown how theists can show no evidence for the existence of their god; but you have failed to show YOUR proof that their god does NOT exist. This, you cannot do. Unknown and unknowable. Case closed.

JOEL: God has to have some basis (stuff) in order to exist, right?

What is the stuff of God?

Is it Spirit?

What is Spirit? No answer.

How does Spirit causally connect with energy/matter? No answer.

The theists call that God-stuff spiritual substance and my posts have clearly shown that such a spiritual substance cannot exist.

This is all the "evidence" that is needed to disprove the existence of this God made of some so-called spiritual substance.

Anyway, relax.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68262 Feb 25, 2014
Shelton man charged in sex assault on horse; owner calls incident 'gross, disgusting, horrible'
[you should see the mug on this guy!]

http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/201010...

A Kentucky man faces criminal charges after getting caught having sex with a horse for a second time, according to investigators.

Nathan Johnson is accused of animal cruelty after a witness called police and said she saw a man getting intimate with a horse at a stable in Carson Park in Paducah on July 14, The Paduca Sun reports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/nath...

MYRTLE BEACH — A man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2011032...

Location hidden

#68263 Feb 25, 2014
Former's IQ = 9

LOL.

Location hidden

#68264 Feb 25, 2014
Good night.

Location hidden

#68267 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
Shelton man charged in sex assault on horse; owner calls incident 'gross, disgusting, horrible'
[you should see the mug on this guy!]
http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/201010...
A Kentucky man faces criminal charges after getting caught having sex with a horse for a second time, according to investigators.
Nathan Johnson is accused of animal cruelty after a witness called police and said she saw a man getting intimate with a horse at a stable in Carson Park in Paducah on July 14, The Paduca Sun reports.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/nath...
MYRTLE BEACH — A man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2011032...
I remember the Shelton case. If I remember correctly, the guy was mentally disabled, leading people to pity him.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68268 Feb 25, 2014
Ohh yeah lets all worship a dead jew on a cross.. and believe the book the jews invented.

Jews say they are the chosen people - when have jews ever lied?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68269 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the Shelton case. If I remember correctly, the guy was mentally disabled, leading people to pity him.
His pic puts me in mind of the missing link.

You wouldn't want him around the house or kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min scirocco 1,189,304
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 184,774
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr GayleWood 51,325
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 51,334
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,698
Dear Abby 2-26-15 7 hr PEllen 1
Amy 2-26-15 7 hr PEllen 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 pm PST