Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68025 Feb 23, 2014
But the jews will not continue forever, next time jews will be expelled. I believe you will be expeled from all human civilizations.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68026 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we have seen by your posting how you view people with respect
You are even worse than the Yogi
and thats a hard act to follow, even for a moron
I would not view "choseness" with respect becuase it's a bounch of nonsense that jews use to manipulate their way through Christianity.

I don't view jews as holy or above other people. And that is something that you people seem to demand - since most of you are supremasists- The talmud tells you you are above others.
A book invented by jews themselfs clearly.

On the other hand if i met a jew on the street that was honest i sure would respect that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68027 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe---- Context of my post. You said, "Hugh spews and spews and spews hatred against the rabbis..."

My response was to cite examples of their HATRED out of their own MOUTHS and the aim was to expose your folly plus to inform the uninformed like you.

Now you dearest said, "Don't rabid Christian evangelical types spew hatred against non-Christians?" and I am saying to you that TRASH is TRASH. So if the TRASH is a rabbi he is no less than a "Christian evangelical type" in my eyes as both are scum.

In my belief system and philosophy NASTINESS is NASTINESS and I shall NOT call any Christian who is NASTINESS anything but NASTINESS. Rabbis are not special and if they are HATERS and this is a FACT based on the HATE that they say then what power on earth can prevent me from exposing by REPEATING their HATE?

Now son, go ahead and support your claim about Christians and in particular as their HATRED is directed towards the adherents of Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68028 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted a definition of choir which contradicts your solo claim. Why dost thou make me go around in circles? Dost thou think I am a fool?
You still didnt answer the part about your vocal range (though thank you for the additional info about your solo career. You must be very talented. Or anti-social.)
Thanks for the info about the robes. That was a curiosity, of course, about how colonized minorities such as yourself have adapted, and I see you have somewhat rejected the culture of your oppressors.(Now, if you would just cast off the alien religion, and return to your island or African practices of your ancestors...)
It is really amazing that you are willing to comment on one question that was not answered by me when in general you tend not to answer my questions. Interesting characteristic being displayed by you.

I am a Tenor and I suspect that you are a bass give that you have a ingrained taste for things base. Am I correct about the bass?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68029 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really amazing that you are willing to comment on one question that was not answered by me when in general you tend not to answer my questions. Interesting characteristic being displayed by you.
I am a Tenor and I suspect that you are a bass give that you have a ingrained taste for things base. Am I correct about the bass?
I cant sing for the life of me. I suspect if I could, or when I do sing badly, I would be an alto.

I am more than willing to comment on stuff that has no evangelical edge.

I ignore most of your questions because either they have been answered before, or because it is not productive to answer questions that are posed only to "prove" a point - when you could cut do the chase and just state your position already

Location hidden

#68030 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not view "choseness" with respect becuase it's a bounch of nonsense that jews use to manipulate their way through Christianity.
Thats funny because I dont recollect ever discussing this with you. What else do you carry around in your head? Have you ever considered medical attention for this condition?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68031 Feb 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I have a fever. It'll pass. I'm going to the swank Golden Dragon in the Taj to meet friends. Before I forget, I would like to express my gratitude to my late parents, my teachers in Cathedral School, my professors at IIT, Roger Penrose, Fritjof Capra and Sri Aurobindo. Thank you.
You have friends?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68032 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You never responded to me about why you do not "turn the other cheek" with regard to the perceived wronging of you by others.

38 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

—Matthew 5:38–5:42 KJV
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68033 Feb 23, 2014
yet again more spam, in the best jewish style.
All guilt is deflected away from jews, jews are only victims. When they are not victims then they claim to have earned money honestly.

yet more lies. Christians this is you're masters, these people invented the bible. Enjoy you're slavery.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68034 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny because I dont recollect ever discussing this with you. What else do you carry around in your head? Have you ever considered medical attention for this condition?
I've written sevral posts now and i will continue.
but jewish spammers flood the window so they will disapear.

There is no real argument. I can provide evidence for my claims.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68035 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
...to me it's the charachter (sic) that counts...
In that case, your self-loathing must be biblical in scale.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68036 Feb 23, 2014
Ohh yeah make it personal come on. I need sex too i suppose?

Lets just make everything into a jewish joke.

Location hidden

#68037 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've written sevral posts now and i will continue.
but jewish spammers flood the window so they will disapear.
There is no real argument. I can provide evidence for my claims.
Just wait until the Mossad figures out your url. Then there REALLY will be fireworks.

Location hidden

#68038 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
yet again more spam, in the best jewish style.
All guilt is deflected away from jews, jews are only victims. When they are not victims then they claim to have earned money honestly.
yet more lies. Christians this is you're masters, these people invented the bible. Enjoy you're slavery.
You sound like you are 11 years old and working on Daddy's computer.

You are an embarrassment to all articulate anti-Semites.

Location hidden

#68039 Feb 23, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Ohh yeah make it personal come on. I need sex too i suppose?
Lets just make everything into a jewish joke.
You have a short memory (must be that half full thingie again)

We already established that since sheep out number women on your island, your social life is most definitely unique at best and enviable at worst.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68041 Feb 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You never responded to me about why you do not "turn the other cheek" with regard to the perceived wronging of you by others.
38 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
—Matthew 5:38–5:42 KJV
1. Please understand that you have switched from the GOLDEN RULE which is what was being discussed. So, stop slipping in things in the back exit, please.

2. The debate is not about me/individual but about how NATIONS should relate to other NATIONS.

3. Now to your slip in tangent part of it says "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." and I believe that is clear to you.

However, what is not clear to you is that after you have turned the other cheek and the fellow UNJUSTLY strikes you again it is now up to you to forgive him or shoot him.

Jesus did NOT say that you could not shoot him after being struck the second time unfairly.:D
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68042 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant sing for the life of me. I suspect if I could, or when I do sing badly, I would be an alto.
I am more than willing to comment on stuff that has no evangelical edge.
I ignore most of your questions because either they have been answered before, or because it is not productive to answer questions that are posed only to "prove" a point - when you could cut do the chase and just state your position already
How tall are you?

Location hidden

#68044 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
How tall are you?
5 and a half cubits
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68045 Feb 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
5 and a half cubits
HughBe---How tall are you?

FRijoles---5 and a half cubits

HughBe--- So, you are over 8 feet tall and have an ALTO voice. So masculine and it is expected hence the question in the first place.

Location hidden

#68046 Feb 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---How tall are you?
FRijoles---5 and a half cubits
HughBe--- So, you are over 8 feet tall and have an ALTO voice. So masculine and it is expected hence the question in the first place.
What cubit to meter calculator are you using?

What does height have to due with masculinity? Are short people unmasculine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 4 min africhaiti 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,068
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 53 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 3 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]