Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67729 Feb 18, 2014
I shall be front, shortly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67730 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Huggy, do you not agree with the Golden Rule?
As you would have them treat you; as opposed to an eye for an eye.
Are you not a follower of Jesus? Turn the other cheek etc.
Where do you stand on all of this?
You seem a bit angry, disturbed.
Perhaps a long shower would relax you my friend.
1. Please address the other matters.

2. Tell me the provisions of the Golden Rule and give your understanding of it.

3. I stand by my words that Christian NATIONS should treat members of other RELIGIONS the EXACT way that CHRISTIANS are treated in those nations where that particular region is the dominant one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67731 Feb 18, 2014
1. My little children, those who champion the "rights" of gays should also champion RELIGIOUS FREEDOM throughout the world and in EVERY country.

2.Why are some only concerned about SEX and in particular homosexuality? Why does the lack of GAY "freedom" TROUBLE you to the point of SANCTION of other countries?

Explain your lack of indignation when it comes to RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.

3.SANCTION each and EVERY NATION where there is NO RELIGIOUS freedom.

later
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67732 Feb 18, 2014
Isreal is a creation of the Rothschild family.
It's one of the most dangerous, secretive, parasitic mass murderist people what are on earth.

It's not a country created by god.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67733 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the Blue Laws? List their main provisions.
What religion was taught to the Native Americans?
When were the Blue Laws repealed?
Explain the assignment given to Frijoles.
It's ok, Huggy, it's been dealt with:

The Supreme Court of the United States held in its landmark case, McGowan v. Maryland (1961), that Maryland's blue laws violated neither the Free Exercise Clause nor the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. It approved the state's blue law restricting commercial activities on Sunday, noting that while such laws originated to encourage attendance at Christian churches, the contemporary Maryland laws were intended to serve "to provide a uniform day of rest for all citizens" on a secular basis and to promote the secular values of "health, safety, recreation, and general well-being" through a common day of rest. That this day coincides with Christian Sabbath is not a bar to the state's secular goals; it neither reduces its effectiveness for secular purposes nor prevents adherents of other religions from observing their own holy days.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law#United_...
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67734 Feb 18, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Isreal is a creation of the Rothschild family.
It's one of the most dangerous, secretive, parasitic mass murderist people what are on earth.
It's not a country created by god.
I know. It was created by the UN.

Is it more murderous than the US?

I take it you won't be visiting.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67735 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please address the other matters.
2. Tell me the provisions of the Golden Rule and give your understanding of it.
3. I stand by my words that Christian NATIONS should treat members of other RELIGIONS the EXACT way that CHRISTIANS are treated in those nations where that particular region is the dominant one.
You've evaded my question about the Golden Rule: Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.

Why do you not follow it?

Are you a good Christian?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67736 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Former, please read and explain the words below.
Step 1--- A school has long established policies with respect to disciplinary matters.
Step 2---A new Board assumes governance.
Step 3--- The existing principal makes the following declaration at a staff meeting, several months after the new Board has been in place.
DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them
TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing.
I think this would be called "maintaining the status quo."

What about it?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67737 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It was created by the UN....
In actual fact, it was created by hard-working Jews (and a few gentiles) who made the desert livable. The UN voted to partition Palestine and the Arab nations in the region flatly rejected that resolution. That resolution didn't create the nation of Israel, the Jews of Israel did that. Many nations of the world recognized the new state, the US first, followed by the Soviet Union a few days later.

The UN didn't even accept membership of Israel into the UN until 1949, a year after the creation of the state of Israel.

There is a myth that the UN assisted Jews in creating a Jewish state that people like because it sounds like a Coke commercial (I'd like to teach the world to sing ..." But, in reality, while Israel my HAVE friends the UN, it has never been a friend to Israel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67738 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what they were saving their driveways for??
In Phila (and other cities) your put lawn chairs/trash cans/saw horses etc in your parking space to keep others out.
Violate these unwritten rules at your own risk (and your car's).
I was told off and never did it again.
I tried the "this is a public street" argument, but to no avail.
it is kind of ironic abt the driveways

though I can relate about the parking spots - I can see this happening on my street as well. All of us diligently shovel spaces in front of our houses. I would be pissed.

Location hidden

#67739 Feb 18, 2014
Huggy

"Judaite" IS hate speech. Your term provides no purpose other than to de-legitimize my people and my religion.

Location hidden

#67740 Feb 18, 2014
And by the way- Blue laws were supported by many Jews in my community until recently - so much for them being an entirely Christian law - Why? Because many Jews were small retailers (family businesses) who didnt want to deal with opening their business another day. They were perfectly happy with the prohibitions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67741 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Huggy
"Judaite" IS hate speech. Your term provides no purpose other than to de-legitimize my people and my religion.
Your xianity is HATE speech.

I am NOT " de-legitimize (your) people and (your) religion". On the other hand , YOU are DISRESPECTING Christians and Christianity by your xtians and xtianity.

Not ALL Jews belong to Judaism and in fact almost 50% are NOT members of Judaism.

Judaism has Jews and non-Jews and it is dishonest to INCLUDE atheists and agnostics in a RELIGIOUS discussion on Judaism. By definition they are NOT religious.

Now instead of dealing with my points on AMERICA being a Christian nation you are taking the discussion into the direction of hate and dishonesty. Typical of you.

Location hidden

#67742 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
HughBe---- In your world is there a difference between "the GOVERNMENT of the United States of America " and the American NATION?
If yes, please list the differences.
Finally, for your information I am speaking about the NATION and NOT the GOVERNMENT of the US. My actual words were, America was established as a CHRISTIAN NATION.
67621 p 3054
If you want to back track and claim you were talking demographics and not establishment of the government, then of course I agree their were a lot of WASPs at the time of the revolution.

However, there were probably more native-Americans, who were NOT christian, probably more native-Americans than Wasps. That would make the U.S. a PAGAN nation (though I know of more than a few Native-American groups that were actually monthotheistic, despite the stereotypes. But not "Christian".

Location hidden

#67743 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your xianity is HATE speech.
I am NOT " de-legitimize (your) people and (your) religion". On the other hand , YOU are DISRESPECTING Christians and Christianity by your xtians and xtianity.
I believe COR already debunked that myth. However, I dont use xtianity often. Usually only to annoy you.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Not ALL Jews belong to Judaism and in fact almost 50% are NOT members of Judaism.
Judaism has Jews and non-Jews and it is dishonest to INCLUDE atheists and agnostics in a RELIGIOUS discussion on Judaism. By definition they are NOT religious.
Now instead of dealing with my points on AMERICA being a Christian nation you are taking the discussion into the direction of hate and dishonesty. Typical of you.
Irrelevant to your use of Judaite

But thanks for continuing to exhibit the unneighborly behavior that we are all mocking.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67744 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
... in fact almost 50% are NOT members...
37.8% of all statistics are pulled out of someone's bottom.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67745 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to back track and claim you were talking demographics and not establishment of the government, then of course I agree their were a lot of WASPs at the time of the revolution.
However, there were probably more native-Americans, who were NOT christian, probably more native-Americans than Wasps. That would make the U.S. a PAGAN nation (though I know of more than a few Native-American groups that were actually monthotheistic, despite the stereotypes. But not "Christian".
Frijoles----If you want to back track and claim you were talking demographics and not establishment of the government, then of course I agree their were a lot of WASPs at the time of the revolution

HughBe--- Son, you LACK understanding. I was always speaking about the NATION. My words are clear even to the simple but clearly not to the very simple.

I spoke about the Pilgrim Fathers, I pointed out to YOU that 172 years BEFORE the US got its independence BLUE Laws OR CHRISTIAN laws RULED. All the things pointed to a Christian nation.

Study my actual words-- America was established as a CHRISTIAN NATION.(I am now adding it had CHRISTIAN laws)
67621 p 3054

Now had you attempted to explain the lesson you would have learnt something and you would not have panicked and gone down your INSANE road.

I await answers to---- In your world is there a difference between "the GOVERNMENT of the United States of America " and the American NATION?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67746 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
HughBe---- In your world is there a difference between "the GOVERNMENT of the United States of America " and the American NATION?
Finally, for your information I am speaking about the NATION and NOT the GOVERNMENT of the US. My actual words were, America was established as a CHRISTIAN NATION.
67621 p 3054
I know this is a foreign concept for you, but when you have a government "...of the people, by the people, for the people", then "nation" and "government" become one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67747 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe COR already debunked that myth. However, I dont use xtianity often. Usually only to annoy you.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant to your use of Judaite
But thanks for continuing to exhibit the unneighborly behavior that we are all mocking.
Frijoles--- However, I dont use xtianity often

HughBe--- How often must it be used to be HATEFUL and DISRESPECTFUL?

How can YOU live in America and feel free to DISRESPECT the vast MAJORITY of its people?

Frijoles---Irrelevant to your use of Judaite

HughBe--- Perfectly CORRECT as your use of Xtian and xtianity are GROSSLY DISRESPECTFUL and constitute HATE speech.

On the other hand my use of Judahite is meant to PREVENT confusion meaning I use it to make a clear distinction between members of Judaism a religion with both JEWS and CONVERTS and the JEWISH people who are ALL JEWS and shall ALWAYS be JEWS in reality and in MY mind regardless of beliefs. For e.g. Eric's brother is a JEW and shall ALWAYS be so in my mind.

I know that your rabbis hold a contrary view.

Location hidden

#67749 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles----If you want to back track and claim you were talking demographics and not establishment of the government, then of course I agree their were a lot of WASPs at the time of the revolution
HughBe--- Son, you LACK understanding. I was always speaking about the NATION. My words are clear even to the simple but clearly not to the very simple.
I spoke about the Pilgrim Fathers, I pointed out to YOU that 172 years BEFORE the US got its independence BLUE Laws OR CHRISTIAN laws RULED. All the things pointed to a Christian nation.
Study my actual words-- America was established as a CHRISTIAN NATION.(I am now adding it had CHRISTIAN laws)
67621 p 3054
Now had you attempted to explain the lesson you would have learnt something and you would not have panicked and gone down your INSANE road.
I await answers to---- In your world is there a difference between "the GOVERNMENT of the United States of America " and the American NATION?
Doofus - Pilgrim fathers only represented 1, maybe 2 of the original 13 colonies - and at least 100 years before the Constitution

Hate to say it, but your backpedaling is making your argument even weaker.

Do yourself a favor - give up the history lesson, Obviously you know sht about American history and all it does is make you look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Duh 50,219
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min Analog man 5,345
Jay Cutler U Suk 48 min Eat my shorts 2
Dr.shaba abortion clinic 0810870355 in Ladysmit... 2 hr shaba 1
Amazing Intersection 2 hr Fireball Roberts 1
Black and mad (Mar '08) 2 hr Tameka 11,015
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 184,339
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,172,116
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 8 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating