Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67687 Feb 18, 2014
To : Dr. Frijoles:

Subject: Lesson for the day.

Step 1--- A school has long established policies with respect to disciplinary matters.

Step 2---A new Board assumes governance.

Step 3--- The existing principal makes the following declaration at a staff meeting, several months after the new Board has been in place.

DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them

TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67688 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh......SNAP !!!!
No you din't !!![sic]
And I thought I was bad calling him my "shiny" friend from time to time!
Guess a guy can only take so much. We all have our limits etc..........
Note I said "professional". And it directly linked to stepping in poop. If someone wants to take umbrage at that, that would be their baggage, not mine.(Am I pushing the limits here?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67689 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont change the subject.
You are advancing Christian tribalism. After knocking an alleged tribalism on my behalf for gods only know many years.
Poop you stepped in is pretty deep here. Maybe a shoeshine professional might help. I am sure you have friends or relatives suited to this task.
Frijoles----Dont change the subject.

HughBe--- Son, what you are FALSELY accusing me of was in reality done by YOU. I shall repeat my post for your benefit. Note, point 1 was first made by ME and then point 2 or a change of subject was done by YOU. Point 3 is my response to your changing of the subject. Get off the weed.

1. HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

2.....Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...

3. HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67690 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
All true but still founded predominantly by Christians. Historically and currently a de facto and mostly WASP country. And relatively religious at that.
Absolutely not sanctioned by government.(Or so they say!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_relig...
Most of the settlers came from Protestant background, with a small proportion of Catholics (chiefly in Maryland) and Jews.
But see what can happen - when god says it's your time.......:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...
A snake-handling TV preacher died on Saturday of a snake bite.
Pastor Jamie Coots, the star of “Snake Salvation,” was bitten on the right hand at his Kentucky church, Middlesborough police said.
The Pentecostal holy man refused to go to the hospital or accept any medical treatment, police said.
Coots, whose show appeared on National Geographic’s television channel, believed snake handling was a commandment from God and a viper’s bite was God’s will.
“When I first started church I said if I ever went to a hospital or a doctor over a snake bite I would quit church,” Coots said in one episode.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...
Jeez, its a steady tide over the years of these types of accidents. Wonder if they are eligible for workmans comp.

When I lived out west, there was a story about an animal called the Gila monster. Beautiful reptile. I have seen it a few times in the wild. Deadly bite but nearly impossible to get bit as it bites as fast as a turtle runs. But once it does lock its jaws....anyway, an environmental educator was speaking in front of a bunch of school children with one in his(or hers?) lap, and failed to notice that it was chomping on his hand. BY the time he realized it, he whisked himself off stage out of embarrassment, and promptly passed out. Almost died.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67691 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles----Dont change the subject.
HughBe--- Son, what you are FALSELY accusing me of was in reality done by YOU. I shall repeat my post for your benefit. Note, point 1 was first made by ME and then point 2 or a change of subject was done by YOU. Point 3 is my response to your changing of the subject. Get off the weed.
1. HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.
2.....Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
3. HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.
Son, I never asked you to go on a Christian jihad. That was your idea entirely.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67692 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To : Dr. Frijoles:
Subject: Lesson for the day.
Step 1--- A school has long established policies with respect to disciplinary matters.
Step 2---A new Board assumes governance.
Step 3--- The existing principal makes the following declaration at a staff meeting, several months after the new Board has been in place.
DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them
TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67693 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
Note, below are the contents of YOUR post 67664 i.e. except the bracketed words.

HughBe---That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

Frijoles----Christian tribalism...that never ends well..

HughBe---(Who has changed the subject, you perfect specimen of a Judahite)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67694 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Note, below are the contents of YOUR post 67664 i.e. except the bracketed words.
HughBe---That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.
Frijoles----Christian tribalism...that never ends well..
HughBe---(Who has changed the subject, you perfect specimen of a Judahite)
You are (lamely) trying to revise history to create a monolithic Christian tribe, with a shared history and a shared vision. Despite all evidence to the contrary. And you are connoting a sense of superiority to the group you are creating. A totally tribal behavior.

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67695 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
All true but still founded predominantly by Christians. Historically and currently a de facto and mostly WASP country. And relatively religious at that.
Absolutely not sanctioned by government.(Or so they say!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_relig...
Most of the settlers came from Protestant background, with a small proportion of Catholics (chiefly in Maryland) and Jews.
But see what can happen - when god says it's your time.......:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...
A snake-handling TV preacher died on Saturday of a snake bite.
Pastor Jamie Coots, the star of “Snake Salvation,” was bitten on the right hand at his Kentucky church, Middlesborough police said.
The Pentecostal holy man refused to go to the hospital or accept any medical treatment, police said.
Coots, whose show appeared on National Geographic’s television channel, believed snake handling was a commandment from God and a viper’s bite was God’s will.
“When I first started church I said if I ever went to a hospital or a doctor over a snake bite I would quit church,” Coots said in one episode.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...
Someone wants to act like an idiot and die, that's their problem. What I want to know is - how is the snake doing?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67696 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Note I said "professional". And it directly linked to stepping in poop. If someone wants to take umbrage at that, that would be their baggage, not mine.(Am I pushing the limits here?)
Hell no!!

Remember when I got in trouble from the retired Italian policeman? Diego red.

Freedom of speech is a very good thing!

One of my favorite shows for years was called "Politically Incorrect."

Just cleared 5 inches of snow, but I think that included a little from the weekend when we were away.

Hoping that's it for a while. Looks like rain is coming.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67697 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are (lamely) trying to revise history to create a monolithic Christian tribe, with a shared history and a shared vision. Despite all evidence to the contrary. And you are connoting a sense of superiority to the group you are creating. A totally tribal behavior.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
From it's very beginnings, xtians were not a unified group. James and Peter (apostles of Jesus), headed the initial church after Jesus' death and focused their preaching strictly to Jews. Saul (who later changed his name to Paul), was a Greek speaking pharisee who converted to xtianity, but began teaching his own flavor of xtianity to gentiles, against the wishes of James and Peter. In addition, he invented all sorts of flavorful enhancements to the Jesus story, such as his divinity as well as his ultimate mission. Suffice it to say, there was a lot of tension and non-conformity amongst these early members. Modern day xtians like to gloss over a lot of these inconvenient truths.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67699 Feb 18, 2014
former res----Ohhhh......SNAP !!!!No you din't !!![sic]

HughBe---- Indeed he is sick. Frijole's head could not cope with the material and so it exploded and splattered all of its contents and that explains the foul stench.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67700 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I never asked you to go on a Christian jihad. That was your idea entirely.
Explain your private concept of a Christian jihad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67701 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
Please focus and do as you have been asked to do.

DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them

TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67702 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are (lamely) trying to revise history to create a monolithic Christian tribe, with a shared history and a shared vision. Despite all evidence to the contrary. And you are connoting a sense of superiority to the group you are creating. A totally tribal behavior.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli
1. YOU changed the subject. Proof follows.

Note, below are the contents of YOUR post 67664 .

HughBe---That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

Frijoles----Christian tribalism...that never ends well..

2. Explain your lesson for today.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67703 Feb 18, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are completly NUTS - I bet you rated my comments with the nuts.
BUT jesus christ you are real NUT. I bet you are one of the jews who claim that God gave "Isreal" to the jews!!!
You lying peace of shit who justify slavery.
The reason why Isreal was created was because the jews like Rothschild family got banking monopolies over Europe (long story - you can examine a movie on youtube called the money masters)
And the same Rothschild family wrote an contract with Balfour of UK to get Isreal.
Anyone can look that up.
Isreal wasn't a land given by you by God. You're God is 100% FICTIVE. Rothschild monopoly however is NOT.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
rabbee: nah! your comments are not even worth, the time it takes to rate them. and where in the hell do you even get the assumption that i might even remotely considered as a jew? who are you trying to insult here, the jews or me?

and bull schist, for the rest of your crap. and neither the rothchilds, jews, christians, muslems or other athiests are in charge of what happens here in TheTorah. and i do not care, if you can't figure out how G-D, is having it all done precisely as THEY say.

and i have bigger problems, than just Yesrael. cause i got this really bad feeling about G-D saying, this is "your world" to me.

and i do not care what you, wickedpedia, or baalfor say, all the land west of the river is Yesralee land for the alleged as jews. and it is not even, my country. your not G-D, so why should i pay any attention to you or what your evil says?

i only have to consider what G-D, came and said to me personally. and i am not going to listen to every on of you, lying, murdering, thieves, on this planet. if you want to disbelieve what G-D said, then be prepared to get more hell for it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67704 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles

Where did Huggy say Christianity is monolithic or unified?

What religion is?

That many stores are closed on Sunday, do you dispute that this has religious origins?

__________

Did you see Michael Dunn has called himself "the victim" in the situation of his own making? Wow!

Zimmerman created his situation too, and walked.

At the least the other guy will do serious time.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67705 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
former res----Ohhhh......SNAP !!!!No you din't !!![sic]
HughBe---- Indeed he is sick. Frijole's head could not cope with the material and so it exploded and splattered all of its contents and that explains the foul stench.
Dear Huggybear

Definition of SIC

: intentionally so written —used after a printed word or passage to indicate that it is intended exactly as printed or to indicate that it exactly reproduces an original <said he seed [sic] it all>

Much love

former res

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67706 Feb 18, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews shouldn't be in Governments. Once jews are banned from governments then we wound't have the troubles we have no.
it has nothing to do with you're ridiculous Jehoavah or Jesus - would you shut up about it.
the founding fathers warend against jews and christianity and they were right.
you've been nothing but pestilences since you've destroyed america with zionist christianity, big goverment, socialism and monopoly on americas money system.
Now Americans are losing freedom everyday while they are being sent to war against the arabs, unwillingly.
Do jews never feel shame??????????
rabbee: sorry but you are not, in charge of this world. and you do not dictate, your terms of surrender to me or G-D. and every horrible thing that happens on this planet, has to do with disbelief of G-D. and i do not care, whether it is yours or theirs or anyone else's.

and americans do not need any help destroying america. you've all got obama, to help you with this. i am not the cause of your problems, you all are. so do not even try to blame, any of this national antiG-D bs on me. and if you all piss G-D off any more, then you shall discover that global warming from G-D'S anger shall be the least of your tragic worries.

and since you do not feel any shame, why would you expect the jews to feel any different?

and you had better be worried, as to the reason why G-D is commanding america to be at war with anyone. and it sure isn't because you are a G-Dly brady bunch.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67707 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
Frijoles
Where did Huggy say Christianity is monolithic or unified?
What religion is?
That many stores are closed on Sunday, do you dispute that this has religious origins?
__________
Did you see Michael Dunn has called himself "the victim" in the situation of his own making? Wow!
Zimmerman created his situation too, and walked.
At the least the other guy will do serious time.
I dispute the claim that the founding fathers set up America as a Christian nation.

No religion is monolithic. Hence the religious freedom granted to all the sects. hence the motto "In God we trust" instead of "In Jesus we trust". A nod to the Deists, the "Israelites" and the "Mohammedans" of that period.

Huggy, the guy who wont even call himself a Christian, is imputing a degree of religious organization that was absent, in order to bolster his identity. During colonial times there were probably a dozen Christian sects, and at least half of them probably thought the other ones were not even Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Guru 184,310
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,039
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min Red_Forman 5,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min IBdaMann 50,197
Abby 1-19-15 54 min Julie 49
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 1 hr ShouldHaveExpired 6
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 1 hr PussyTightWhenYoung 165
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 23 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots