Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,535
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67676 Feb 18, 2014
Little jew boy, christianity within the gentile population is something that benifits the jews. I'm not sure you're rabbi will be happy if he finds out that you have caused european whites turning their back to jesus and the bible and turning to white paganism..

Jews profite extremly much by having white europeans believing christianity. Have always done that.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67677 Feb 18, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talking like that and we'll raise the rent on your trailer.
I suppose that is jewish humor in america.
What is true is that the fedral reserve chairmen are all jewish. Something that you jews try to hide. You and you're lying piece of shit media in USA.

Majority of managers in the fedral resere are jewish. and what are you 0,5% of the US population.

This journey of jewish domination is not ending, you will find more on this if you examine this!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67678 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of trolls, our favorite Jamaican pervert appears to believe that our country was founded as a Christian nation. Feel free to join in with the flogging, as you see fit.
Been there, done that. The gay Jamaican was already schooled in this matter. Not my fault if he's incapable of understanding it.

But here goes, one last attempt...

The words "Jesus Christ, Christianity, Bible, Creator, Divine, and God" are never mentioned in the Constitution-- not once.

Of the eight primary founding fathers (John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, George Washington), only John Jay was considered an orthodox xtian. Most were Deists who were very weary of organized religion.

Some notable quotes from our founding fathers...

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli

"... Some books against Deism fell into my hands... It happened that they wrought an effect on my quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quoted to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations; in short, I soon became a thorough Deist." - Benjamin Franklin

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries." - James Madison, 1803 letter objecting to the use of gov. land for churches

"What is it the New Testament teaches us? To believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married; and the belief of this debauchery is called faith." - Thomas Paine

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" - John Adams, letter to F.A. Van der Kamp, Dec. 27, 1816
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67679 Feb 18, 2014
Jews!!!
Nothing is called the christian race. White european is a race thow!!
It's pretty annoying to hear jews who confuse this term always!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67680 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not officially of course. Just look at the constitution. More abut religious freedom than any religion itself.
But many settlers were very religious and the country still is more religious than most of Europe. Twice as religious as the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_re...
And by religious, this country was founded mostly by WASPs. Plenty of anti - isms along the way (Catholics, Jews, Muslims etc).
Never heard much about anti-WASPism.
yes but....

Huggy is suffering from the same type of myth that the latter day Confederatists suffer from. Just like there was no uniform southern identity until AFTER the civil war, there was no UNIFORM Christian identity at the time of the founding of the nation. There were sects and divisions within the dominant culture, many who did not even recognize others as even being "Christian" despite the view from the outside. Which was why the country was founded with an emphasis of religious freedom.

Location hidden

#67681 Feb 18, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that. The gay Jamaican was already schooled in this matter. Not my fault if he's incapable of understanding it.

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" - Thomas Jefferson, Treaty of Tripoli

Thats good enough for me.

To be lectured on our own country's history from the pervert from Jamaica is an example of extreme chutzpah.

Location hidden

#67682 Feb 18, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that he is incapable, its that its counter to his narrative of Christian tribal superiority.

(ironic that he pushes tribalism after castigating others for the same)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67683 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...

HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.

Location hidden

#67684 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.
Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.
Dont change the subject.

You are advancing Christian tribalism. After knocking an alleged tribalism on my behalf for gods only know many years.

Poop you stepped in is pretty deep here. Maybe a shoeshine professional might help. I am sure you have friends or relatives suited to this task.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67685 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yes but....
Huggy is suffering from the same type of myth that the latter day Confederatists suffer from. Just like there was no uniform southern identity until AFTER the civil war, there was no UNIFORM Christian identity at the time of the founding of the nation. There were sects and divisions within the dominant culture, many who did not even recognize others as even being "Christian" despite the view from the outside. Which was why the country was founded with an emphasis of religious freedom.
All true but still founded predominantly by Christians. Historically and currently a de facto and mostly WASP country. And relatively religious at that.

Absolutely not sanctioned by government.(Or so they say!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_relig...

Most of the settlers came from Protestant background, with a small proportion of Catholics (chiefly in Maryland) and Jews.

But see what can happen - when god says it's your time.......:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...

A snake-handling TV preacher died on Saturday of a snake bite.

Pastor Jamie Coots, the star of “Snake Salvation,” was bitten on the right hand at his Kentucky church, Middlesborough police said.

The Pentecostal holy man refused to go to the hospital or accept any medical treatment, police said.

Coots, whose show appeared on National Geographic’s television channel, believed snake handling was a commandment from God and a viper’s bite was God’s will.

“When I first started church I said if I ever went to a hospital or a doctor over a snake bite I would quit church,” Coots said in one episode.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/past...
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67686 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont change the subject.
You are advancing Christian tribalism. After knocking an alleged tribalism on my behalf for gods only know many years.
Poop you stepped in is pretty deep here. Maybe a shoeshine professional might help. I am sure you have friends or relatives suited to this task.
Ohhhh......SNAP !!!!

No you din't !!![sic]

And I thought I was bad calling him my "shiny" friend from time to time!

Guess a guy can only take so much. We all have our limits etc..........
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67687 Feb 18, 2014
To : Dr. Frijoles:

Subject: Lesson for the day.

Step 1--- A school has long established policies with respect to disciplinary matters.

Step 2---A new Board assumes governance.

Step 3--- The existing principal makes the following declaration at a staff meeting, several months after the new Board has been in place.

DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them

TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing.

Location hidden

#67688 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh......SNAP !!!!
No you din't !!![sic]
And I thought I was bad calling him my "shiny" friend from time to time!
Guess a guy can only take so much. We all have our limits etc..........
Note I said "professional". And it directly linked to stepping in poop. If someone wants to take umbrage at that, that would be their baggage, not mine.(Am I pushing the limits here?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67689 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont change the subject.
Frijoles----Dont change the subject.

HughBe--- Son, what you are FALSELY accusing me of was in reality done by YOU. I shall repeat my post for your benefit. Note, point 1 was first made by ME and then point 2 or a change of subject was done by YOU. Point 3 is my response to your changing of the subject. Get off the weed.

1. HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

2.....Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...

3. HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.

Location hidden

#67690 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
All true but still founded predominantly by Christians. Historically and currently a de facto and mostly WASP country. And relatively religious at that.
Most of the settlers came from Protestant background, with a small proportion of Catholics (chiefly in Maryland) and Jews.
Pastor Jamie Coots, the star of “Snake Salvation,” was bitten on the right hand at his Kentucky church, Middlesborough police said.
The Pentecostal holy man refused to go to the hospital or accept any medical treatment, police said.
Coots, whose show appeared on National Geographic’s television channel, believed snake handling was a commandment from God and a viper’s bite was God’s will.
“When I first started church I said if I ever went to a hospital or a doctor over a snake bite I would quit church,” Coots said in one episode.
Jeez, its a steady tide over the years of these types of accidents. Wonder if they are eligible for workmans comp.

When I lived out west, there was a story about an animal called the Gila monster. Beautiful reptile. I have seen it a few times in the wild. Deadly bite but nearly impossible to get bit as it bites as fast as a turtle runs. But once it does lock its jaws....anyway, an environmental educator was speaking in front of a bunch of school children with one in his(or hers?) lap, and failed to notice that it was chomping on his hand. BY the time he realized it, he whisked himself off stage out of embarrassment, and promptly passed out. Almost died.

Location hidden

#67691 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles----Dont change the subject.
HughBe--- Son, what you are FALSELY accusing me of was in reality done by YOU. I shall repeat my post for your benefit. Note, point 1 was first made by ME and then point 2 or a change of subject was done by YOU. Point 3 is my response to your changing of the subject. Get off the weed.
1. HughBe----That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.
2.....Frijoles-----Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
3. HughBe--- Tell me about the tribalism in Israel and tell the Palestinians how well it is going. Tell me and ALL honest people about it as well. Note, honest people mean gentiles and non-gentiles peoples who are HONEST.
Son, I never asked you to go on a Christian jihad. That was your idea entirely.

Location hidden

#67692 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To : Dr. Frijoles:
Subject: Lesson for the day.
Step 1--- A school has long established policies with respect to disciplinary matters.
Step 2---A new Board assumes governance.
Step 3--- The existing principal makes the following declaration at a staff meeting, several months after the new Board has been in place.
DECLARATION:
In matters of discipline I have borne in mind that its procedures/policies are put in place by the board independent of the executive management of the school . I have therefore undertaken on no occasion to prescribe the procedures suited to it, but have left them, as the new board found them
TASK: Please explain ALL of the above as clearly as you are capable of doing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67693 Feb 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian tribalism...that never ends well...
Note, below are the contents of YOUR post 67664 i.e. except the bracketed words.

HughBe---That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.

Frijoles----Christian tribalism...that never ends well..

HughBe---(Who has changed the subject, you perfect specimen of a Judahite)

Location hidden

#67694 Feb 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Note, below are the contents of YOUR post 67664 i.e. except the bracketed words.
HughBe---That FACT underscores the SPECIAL place that Sunday or the Christian Sabbath has in American history and life.
Frijoles----Christian tribalism...that never ends well..
HughBe---(Who has changed the subject, you perfect specimen of a Judahite)
You are (lamely) trying to revise history to create a monolithic Christian tribe, with a shared history and a shared vision. Despite all evidence to the contrary. And you are connoting a sense of superiority to the group you are creating. A totally tribal behavior.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67695 Feb 18, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone wants to act like an idiot and die, that's their problem. What I want to know is - how is the snake doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Eman 1,115,451
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,048
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min LieutenantGov 4,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min door left open wa... 98,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Amy - 9-29-2014 50 min Kuuipo 32
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 178,608

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]