Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
60,921 - 60,940 of 69,030 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67505 Feb 12, 2014
mmmmmm.....apple sauce......

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67506 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Ancient Jewish Aphrodisiacs Can Spice Up Valentine’s Day—or Any Shabbat Dinner
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-reli...
"....... In Mishnah Torah, Shabbat, Halakhah 7, Maimonides quotes the sages in Shabbat 118b:“How should one delight in the Sabbath? With a dish of beets, large fish, and garlic heads”—all certified aphrodisiacs. It is no coincidence; right after the laws about what to serve and eat on Shabbat come the laws about sexual conjugal rights.“Sexual relations are considered a dimension of Sabbath pleasure,” Maimonides continues in Halakhah 14, before adding an important caveat:“This applies to all people, not just Torah scholars.”....."
"..........If someone believes that chicken soup is sexually arousing, it is OK with me,” explained Jewish sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer, co-author of Heavenly Sex: Sexuality in the Jewish Tradition.“Let them use that for feeling relaxed and content and ready for a sexual experience.” But turn-ons aren’t the same for everyone, she noted:“It is chicken soup for some people, for others it might be brisket—it depends on the person. Or maybe applesauce for another.”...."
Just thinking about Dr Ruth in her Haganah days does it for me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_femhrxbNtS0/SpUW3bH...

Location hidden

#67507 Feb 12, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking about Dr Ruth in her Haganah days does it for me.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_femhrxbNtS0/SpUW3bH...
You do realize the woman is about 3 feet tall.

Step up for you from Ms Rand, though

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67508 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize the woman is about 3 feet tall.

Step up for you from Ms Rand, though
Jewish hobbit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67509 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
mmmmmm.....apple sauce......
Somehow, the thought of Dr. Ruth smothered in Apple sauce just doesn't do it for me.

Now, apple sauce and pork chops, Oh yea!

Location hidden

#67510 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. But that is the first part of Huggys argument
His second part of his argument is that, demographically, speaking, the majority of the citizens were Christian.
That is an even stronger fallacy. That there was some type of unified xtianity back then. That resembled whatever it is he believes in.
There wasnt, Half of the sects didnt recognize the other sects, and the other half of the sects just wanted to be left alone.
The "Christian Nation" myth came more recently from the present day fundies and political conservatives who are looking to impose their value system over us.
Same dynamic as the rednecks who run around with Confederate flags believing in a common Southern heritage. Which never existed until well after the civil war.
Eleven nations of North America - this is a fascinating book
http://www.amazon.com/American-Nations-Histor...
"....Colin Woodard has written the story of North America that should be taught in school in place of the simplified, sanitized, nearly fictional versions created, like all national histories, for the purpose of welding disparate peoples into a single nation by convincing them they all share a common history..."
Thanks for the book tip. Just downloaded it on my Kindle.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67511 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:

"..........If someone believes that chicken soup is sexually arousing, it is OK with me,” explained Jewish sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer, co-author of Heavenly Sex: Sexuality in the Jewish Tradition.“Let them use that for feeling relaxed and content and ready for a sexual experience.” But turn-ons aren’t the same for everyone, she noted:“It is chicken soup for some people, for others it might be brisket—it depends on the person. Or maybe applesauce for another.”...."
Chicken soup isn't arousing. Everyone knows it's Jewish penicillin.

It's healing comforting, like Mom.

And Jewish apple cake is well known delicacy.

I make a mean BBQ brisket.(I don't like it cooked like a pot roast, wet.)

I use a dry rub of pepper and spice. Cook it low and slow. Damn good.

Location hidden

#67512 Feb 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the book tip. Just downloaded it on my Kindle.
That book was a follow up to "Nine nations of North America" by a different author which I read years ago in school.

Woodard also wrote a great book (though kind of detailed) on the history of pirates of the Caribbean. Totally fascinating.

Did you know that pirates were mainly democratic and egalitarian?(i.e. spread their loot among themselves in equal shares, accepted blacks and woman as equals, and elected their leaders?)

Location hidden

#67513 Feb 12, 2014
Also, the violent image of the pirates was theatre - the last thing many of them wanted was an actual battle. The idea was to scare the merchant ships into surrendering without a shot. And it worked.

Location hidden

#67514 Feb 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken soup isn't arousing.
Speak for yourself

http://www.examiner.com/article/hot-chicken-s...

Hot Chicken Soup for sexual strength in the Fall

Location hidden

#67515 Feb 12, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish hobbit.
I still prefer her to Dr Laura?(Is she still around? what an idiot!)

Location hidden

#67516 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Also, the violent image of the pirates was theatre - the last thing many of them wanted was an actual battle. The idea was to scare the merchant ships into surrendering without a shot. And it worked.
Makes sense. Violence is expensive and the end results are unpredictable. The Mafia works the same way. The last thing they want is a war between families. They also prefer to float under the radar. John Gotti was despised by many of the families because he liked to flaunt his status with the media and brought too much attention from the authorities.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67517 Feb 12, 2014
Jews are not victims - Jews are criminals, dark and horrific criminal racists tribalist who work together and who have had destroyed pagan culture.

jews have runned communism, jews have monopoly on the money system - have had it since the days of Rothschild and Karl Marx.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67518 Feb 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself
http://www.examiner.com/article/hot-chicken-s...
Hot Chicken Soup for sexual strength in the Fall
Does this mean it's only a seasonal thing?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67519 Feb 12, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>

Their ideology of Judaism, gods chooseness is fantasy - exactly like the bible.
Didn't I tell you in an earlier post that YHVH does not exist?

YHVH is fiction.

El and YHVH are gods borrowed by the Hebrews from the neighboring civilizations that were around in those days in the ME.

Since El and YHVH are deities borrowed by the Hebrews from the Babylonians thus this would make the Babylonians the chosen people.

However, there's nothing like a chosen people and the deities El, YHVH, Baal and others are products of human imagination.

The idea of the Messiah too is a bogus belief.

The Hebrew Bible is fantasy and Adam, Eve, Abraham, Elijah, Lot, Noah, Moses, David and other biblical personalities did not exist.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67520 Feb 12, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>

Their monopoly status in politics and finance is nothing to do with fantasy but is very real.
So, what?

Wealthy people usually become politically influential and yes many Jews are wealthy.

Location hidden

#67521 Feb 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean it's only a seasonal thing?
I guess so. It makes sense, since for spring libido, we use gefilte fish.

Location hidden

#67522 Feb 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. Violence is expensive and the end results are unpredictable. The Mafia works the same way. The last thing they want is a war between families. They also prefer to float under the radar. John Gotti was despised by many of the families because he liked to flaunt his status with the media and brought too much attention from the authorities.
Its funny how nothing really changes over the years.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67523 Feb 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what?
Wealthy people usually become politically influential and yes many Jews are wealthy.
This is not about "being wealty". This is about a powergrabbing, loss of empaty, mass murder and debt creation in the banking network.

You might learn something about the Rothschild family.
This is a documentary about the money system.

Sevral wars have been fought since the 1800's to uphold this monopoly.

This is NOT capitalism or buisness, this is a money system and a exclusive private right that is upheld by monopoly - The millitary and autorities uphold the monopoly on the money system.

And it's THE JEWS who are mostly overrepresnted in this.

JFK broke up with this monopoly but was murdered shortly therafter.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67524 Feb 12, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 3 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••