Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,102
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67485 Feb 11, 2014
I have played long enough with you "boys", so later. Please answer the questions, ALL of them. I shall put it all together for you not particularly bright people when I return.

Much love to all of you, Mons.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67486 Feb 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Tells me nothing. Post man doesnt deliver mail on Saturdays (or Wednesdays either apparently), what does that mean? Most banks close at 4 pm.
What does that mean?
HughBe--- It means that YOU do NOT understand what you read. The document was already GIVEN to the PRESIDENT. Try again at understanding and do answer ALL my questions.
“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) AFTER it shall have been PRESENTED TO HIM, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”
I know what you are getting at. You argument is tired. Give it a rest and move on.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67487 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
...Appalachians got too uppity and decided to invade Philadelphia one day.
Why would they bother? To quote John Adams ...

"At a stage in life when other men prosper, I'm reduced to living in Philadelphia"
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67489 Feb 11, 2014
Jews are by nature tribalist, racists and they breed inside their own race to preserve what they think is "gods chosen people"
The talmud clearly speak how the jews are viwing the gentile people - they think that a jew ought to get 2800 gentile slaves when messiah returns.

Location hidden

#67490 Feb 11, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
...hey think that a jew ought to get 2800 gentile slaves when messiah returns.
It takes at least that many to get any decent amount of work out of your lazy arses.

Location hidden

#67491 Feb 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they bother? To quote John Adams ...
"At a stage in life when other men prosper, I'm reduced to living in Philadelphia"
To plunder. The Appalachians were barbarians.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67492 Feb 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes at least that many to get any decent amount of work out of your lazy arses.
You see people there we have it - This is sounds as a honest jew, this is their attitude.
This is what the jewish talmud predicts:

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

http://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67493 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Actually they were against organized Christianity. Obviously some people here are totally oblivious to American history, in particular the cultural roots of the nation from the Puritans - who were fleeing persecution from fellow Christians and only desired to be left alone (sound familiar?).
Many were Deists. It could be argued some were agnostic atheists. Some were xtians. Of course, none of that matters. What matters is that they saw the value of separating government from religion. Something that the xtian troll doesn't seem to understand.

Location hidden

#67494 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
To plunder. The Appalachians were barbarians.
If I was going to plunder something -- it would be Chester county -- better schools and a broader tax base.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67495 Feb 11, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>

You see people there we have it - This is sounds as a honest Jew, this is their attitude.

This is what the Jewish Talmud predicts:

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D
Why do bother you little brain so much with fairy tales of a future Jewish Messiah and other stuff?

As for the question of gentile slaves, well, can't you understand that because the Jews have suffered so much over the millennia and their religion has been mocked and they are viewed with disdain in many ways till this day, they've developed an inferiority complex and most of them are atheists (including many rabbis) and so to hit back a few fringe lunatics among the Jews keep making boastful statements about a coming Messiah and about the future enslavement of the goyim and so on.

Nothing of this sort is ever going to happen. These are silly fairy tales concocted by deluded, humiliated and inferior minds.

Forget about a future Messiah who will never ever show up, remember that there weren't any past prophets and patriarchs - al these stories about Adam, Eve, Lot, Abraham, Moses, exodus are myths.

Most of what you read about in the Bible is fiction or are tales borrowed from other cultures.

Location hidden

#67496 Feb 11, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Jews are by nature tribalist, racists and they breed inside their own race to preserve what they think is "gods chosen people"
Self-preservation at work.

A minority always behaves in this clannish way but these days with increasing inter-marriages things are changing fast.

YHVH does not exist.

YHVH is a man-made psychological construct invented by ancient people to lean upon.

The God of every religion is a man-made psychological concept.

In reality, there's nothing like God or Gods.

Location hidden

#67497 Feb 11, 2014
typo

Why do YOU bother your little brain so much with fairy tales of a future Jewish Messiah and other stuff?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67498 Feb 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be such a Dalek
rabbee: nope! i am, dr whom?
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67499 Feb 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do bother you little brain so much with fairy tales of a future Jewish Messiah and other stuff?
As for the question of gentile slaves, well, can't you understand that because the Jews have suffered so much over the millennia and their religion has been mocked and they are viewed with disdain in many ways till this day, they've developed an inferiority complex and most of them are atheists (including many rabbis) and so to hit back a few fringe lunatics among the Jews keep making boastful statements about a coming Messiah and about the future enslavement of the goyim and so on.
Nothing of this sort is ever going to happen. These are silly fairy tales concocted by deluded, humiliated and inferior minds.
Forget about a future Messiah who will never ever show up, remember that there weren't any past prophets and patriarchs - al these stories about Adam, Eve, Lot, Abraham, Moses, exodus are myths.
Most of what you read about in the Bible is fiction or are tales borrowed from other cultures.
Their idology of judianism, gods chooseness is fantasy - ecatly like the bible.

Their monopoly status in politics and finance is thow nothing to do with fantasy but is very real.

Location hidden

#67500 Feb 12, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was going to plunder something -- it would be Chester county -- better schools and a broader tax base.
But Philadelphia was the city of brotherly love. Back then (and perhaps even now) there was a shortage of women in the mountains.

Location hidden

#67501 Feb 12, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Many were Deists. It could be argued some were agnostic atheists. Some were xtians. Of course, none of that matters. What matters is that they saw the value of separating government from religion. Something that the xtian troll doesn't seem to understand.
Yep. But that is the first part of Huggys argument

His second part of his argument is that, demographically, speaking, the majority of the citizens were Christian.

That is an even stronger fallacy. That there was some type of unified xtianity back then. That resembled whatever it is he believes in.

There wasnt, Half of the sects didnt recognize the other sects, and the other half of the sects just wanted to be left alone.

The "Christian Nation" myth came more recently from the present day fundies and political conservatives who are looking to impose their value system over us.

Same dynamic as the rednecks who run around with Confederate flags believing in a common Southern heritage. Which never existed until well after the civil war.

Eleven nations of North America - this is a fascinating book
http://www.amazon.com/American-Nations-Histor...
"....Colin Woodard has written the story of North America that should be taught in school in place of the simplified, sanitized, nearly fictional versions created, like all national histories, for the purpose of welding disparate peoples into a single nation by convincing them they all share a common history..."
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67502 Feb 12, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously... what's up with Xtians and feet? It's like a major fetish in their religion.
What is it with the Jews? Those funny hairstyles, bitter food, sweet wine, funny way of talking and "You never visit your mother!"

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67503 Feb 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying, "An eye for an eye," or something to that effect, correct?
Do your feel that Christians should be able to proselytize to Jews without any pushback?
You do seem a bit stressed and I was only concerned with your health.
I did not say that your words were evil.
<quoted text>
What's the difference between a Judahite and a Jew?
I do not believe that Frijoles is a homosexual.
Do you think it helps your case to resort to this sort of invective?
Huggy

Kindly respond to the above post from yesterday.

Thank you, Mon.

Location hidden

#67504 Feb 12, 2014
Ancient Jewish Aphrodisiacs Can Spice Up Valentine’s Day—or Any Shabbat Dinner

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-reli...

"....... In Mishnah Torah, Shabbat, Halakhah 7, Maimonides quotes the sages in Shabbat 118b:“How should one delight in the Sabbath? With a dish of beets, large fish, and garlic heads”—all certified aphrodisiacs. It is no coincidence; right after the laws about what to serve and eat on Shabbat come the laws about sexual conjugal rights.“Sexual relations are considered a dimension of Sabbath pleasure,” Maimonides continues in Halakhah 14, before adding an important caveat:“This applies to all people, not just Torah scholars.”....."

"..........If someone believes that chicken soup is sexually arousing, it is OK with me,” explained Jewish sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer, co-author of Heavenly Sex: Sexuality in the Jewish Tradition.“Let them use that for feeling relaxed and content and ready for a sexual experience.” But turn-ons aren’t the same for everyone, she noted:“It is chicken soup for some people, for others it might be brisket—it depends on the person. Or maybe applesauce for another.”...."

Location hidden

#67505 Feb 12, 2014
mmmmmm.....apple sauce......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 47 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Mandela 68,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Dale 179,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 1 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Mister Tonka 12
Abby 10-24 9 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance