Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72047 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65859 Jan 14, 2014
The horror of the Russian gulags exceeded the terror of the Nazi concentration camps....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65860 Jan 14, 2014
The Zionist-led massive Holocaust in Gulags of the Soviet Union killed millions of Christians, by some estimates 20 million Christians were brutally murdered. Yet, no one mentions this chilling fact while sympathies are expressed about the 6 million or so Jews killed by the Nazis. Irony.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65862 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The Zionist-led massive Holocaust in Gulags of the Soviet Union killed millions of Christians, by some estimates 20 million Christians were brutally murdered. Yet, no one mentions this chilling fact while sympathies are expressed about the 6 million or so Jews killed by the Nazis. Irony.
promoting hate as usual. And you wonder why someone had you banned?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65863 Jan 14, 2014
Ribbing our Australian posters here,....
:)

MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) One player fainted mid-match as temperatures topped 42C (108F) at the Australian Open on Tuesday. Others said it felt like they were playing tennis in a sauna, or on a frying pan that sizzled their soles.

The scorching heat on Day 2 thinned crowds at Melbourne Park and prompted players to cool off between points with bags of ice on their heads or draped over their necks. Little relief was expected this week, with similar heat forecast until Friday..
former res

Cheshire, CT

#65864 Jan 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Ribbing our Australian posters here,....
:)
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) One player fainted mid-match as temperatures topped 42C (108F) at the Australian Open on Tuesday. Others said it felt like they were playing tennis in a sauna, or on a frying pan that sizzled their soles.
The scorching heat on Day 2 thinned crowds at Melbourne Park and prompted players to cool off between points with bags of ice on their heads or draped over their necks. Little relief was expected this week, with similar heat forecast until Friday..
This means nothing.

Didn't you know it snowed here recently?!

:))
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65865 Jan 14, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I was the one who judged the homosexual's departure "Helpful"
And I tried to judge your Peter Pan comment "Funny" but it wouldn't let me.
So let it be said, funny!
Frijoles----A Jamaican Peter Pan!

Former----I was the one who judged the homosexual's departure "Helpful"

HughBe--- I take it that you also judge my departures helpful even when you are not on the forum. That is interesting. By the way stop calling straight homosexual and homosexual straight.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65866 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL - Why is it that the poor people suffer the most during natural calamities, wars, economic crash, riots and epidemics?

HUGH - Lack of resources which lead to poor housing etc. It has NOTHING to do with any divine entity.

JOEL COOL DUDE---But, doesn't the Bible say that the poor are nearer to G-d than the rich?

Hugh--- NO. He who is nearer is he who TRUST and OBEYS more than another.

Joel----Isn't death and destruction or for the matter any happening in life based on one's actions and innate resilience of mind, emotions and body and how one reacts in normal or in adverse circumstances?

Hugh---- NO. I take it that when you die in less than 70 years from now it will be because your mind lacks resilience.

Joel---Being virtuous is no guarantee that one will be saved in times of disaster or that one will succeed in life.

Hugh--- Two issues here. First, not even I am virtuous. Second, the EVIL tend more to SUCCEED.

Joel---Everything in a person's life depends on inherent capacities and how one uses these capacities.

Hugh--- Incorrect. There are exogenous things such as proper nutrition, good schooling, greater support systems etc.

Joel---So, why doesn't this G-d save or protect the poor during natural calamities?

Hugh--- I know not of the G-d that you speak of and so I am not in a position to speak for him or her.

Joel---There's no "divine" intervention, never was any and never will be since everything in the universe is guided by cause-effect laws.

Hugh--- Let me accept your position. Now please explain the CAUSE meaning what caused the cause? Did the effect cause the cause?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65868 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE---The unified field is simply the field of matter, energy and consciousness which on manifestation gives rise to the universe.

Hugh--- ok. Tell me why does the FIELD manifest the EVIL that you have spoken about and that is being discussed?

Joel---It functions on the basis of causation.

Hugh---Explain in detail.

Joel---The unified field is not some omnipotent and omniscient G-d with anthropopathic traits nor does it judge or punish or love or hate or intervene.

Hugh--- Here are my problems with what you have said. First, you have failed to realize that your FIELD is the CAUSE of HATE and of JUDGMENT as these things are elements of its manifestations. Second, your UNIFIED Field in its manifestations IS omnipotent and omniscient. It may not be anthropomorphic but it certainly IS as I have said. It accounts for the entire UNIVERSE and that is omnipotent. It accounts for the all the awareness and knowledge in the universe and that is omniscient.

Joel---The unified field is imply the origin or the basis of the manifested universe.

Hugh--- When you say origin, do you mean it had a beginning? Explain the meaning of origin.

Joel---The unified field is evolutionary in the sense that each higher frequency of vibration that's involved in its lowest manifestation which is matter emerges successively under created pulls and pressures which in turn ushers in different epochs on the terrestrial plane and which accounts for the different phases of evolution that we have evidence of.

Hugh---Let me take my time to understand these deep words. Done so. Now explain CREATED PULLS.

Joel---So, in what way is the unified field the same as your anthropopathic G-d who judges, loves, threatens, abuses and crates from nothing and the like?

Hugh--- Omniscience and omnipotence and the Source of GOODNESS among other things.

Joel---Your G-d is mumbo jumbo or at the most it is some temporary formation of matter, energy and consciousness on say the vital plane.
The unified field is the basis of the Manifestation (universe).

Hugh--- My God is the Source of ALL that is good, Source of Wisdom, Source of Knowledge, Source of Understanding and the Source of LIFE and of POWER.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65869 Jan 14, 2014
MODERATOR:

My posts are not getting posted.

Please post my replies/messages.

Why're certain malicious-minded posters who're at the receiving end so opposed to me that they seek the moderator's help to get me banned?

Shame.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65870 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this will happen when nothing adverse happens to them despite their bad karma either in their lifetime or to their successive generations?
If a person is mentally, emotionally and physically resilient and if he can bring his will to bear down on his subconscious where the roots of karma are imprinted as vibrational impulses, then his basal force remains untouched by bad karma and so it retains its stability and evolutionary move. The will suppresses the effects of the bad karma or if the will is potent enough it can alter completely the bad karma.
Joel---Why is it that nothing visibly bad happens to big-time criminals like corrupt politicians, autocratic kings, religious figureheads preaching intolerance and hatred, blood and scam billionaires, terrorist masterminds, intel chiefs, drug lords, human traffickers, human sacrificers and other perverts?

Hugh--- Time is longer than rope meaning in time their rewards will be given to them.

Joel---How do you know this will happen when nothing adverse happens to them despite their bad karma either in their lifetime or to their successive generations?

Hugh--- I know because I TRUST, in God. As it is written in the scriptures, "But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away." Psalm 37

Joel---If a person is mentally, emotionally and physically resilient and if he can bring his will to bear down on his subconscious where the roots of karma are imprinted as vibrational impulses, then his basal force remains untouched by bad karma and so it retains its stability and evolutionary move. The will suppresses the effects of the bad karma or if the will is potent enough it can alter completely the bad karma.

Hugh--- That is how the CORRUPT people who PROSPER explain their successes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65871 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE-----Hugh's motto - Pump and Dump!

Hugh--- Just a slight correction, it should have been Pump and GRIND for there is no other way.

The wisdom of years has taught me so. Now son, go and do likewise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65872 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE---I am sympathetic to Rabbee because he's mentally deranged.

Hugh--- I would have thought that you would have been sympathetic because his mental state is not his fault meaning he is deranged because the UNIFIED FIELD is also DERANGED. After all, the universe which includes Adam is a manifestation of the deranged FIELD.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65874 Jan 14, 2014
Hugh,

I hope all is well at your end.

Most of my posts are getting deleted because some malicious-minded posters have complained against me and a couple of moderators on the Messianic and the Allah threads are closely monitoring my posts and getting them deleted. Many of my key posts have been deleted.

BTW, I am, since the past few days, ever since I am facing problems in posting, getting a buzz from a detective agency that 2 persons are spying on me and are following my movements all over the net.

PS: I have read your replies and have nothing to say since it's evident that you've failed to understand the points that I raised.

Best Regards,

Joel

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65875 Jan 14, 2014
I'll post, later. I need to eat dinner. At home. Bye.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#65876 Jan 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- I take it that you also judge my departures helpful even when you are not on the forum. That is interesting. By the way stop calling straight homosexual and homosexual straight.
Wrong on both counts.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65877 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE----Hugh, I hope all is well at your end.

Hugh--- As far as I am aware my end is doing very well and is intact. How is your end?

Joel---Most of my posts are getting deleted because some malicious-minded posters have complained against me and a couple of moderators on the Messianic and the Allah threads are closely monitoring my posts and getting them deleted. Many of my key posts have been deleted.

Hugh--- When you speak of malicious-minded posters a couple of them pop into my mind but I could be wrong about them.

Joel---BTW, I am, since the past few days, ever since I am facing problems in posting, getting a buzz from a detective agency that 2 persons are spying on me and are following my movements all over the net.

Hugh--- There is that couple or 2 that I spoke about even before I read your agency comment. Find out their country/location as this will surely narrow the search/identification of those creatures.

Joel---PS: I have read your replies and have nothing to say since it's evident that you've failed to understand the points that I raised.
Best Regards,Joel

HughBe---Nothing new.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65878 Jan 14, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on both counts.

Former---Wrong on both counts.

HughBe--- I am seeing on display wisdom beyond your chronological years on the matter of judging. With respect to the matter of calling straight homosexual, please explain to me how I am wrong when you call me a homosexual when I have NEVER had sex with a man and I am NOT attracted to men sexually. I like pleasing personalities and so it matters not that you are a man or a woman boy or a girl if you qualify I will be attracted to you.

Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65879 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I'll post, later. I need to eat dinner. At home. Bye.
Tell me what yo ATE, when you return. Enjoy the eating.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65880 Jan 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me what yo ATE, when you return. Enjoy the eating.
I didn't EAT that.

Well, I ate a steamed, lightly seasoned dish of snap beans mixed with fresh green peas with a bowl of al dente brown rice topped with clarified cow's cream butter.

Rounded off the meal with a sinful eggless chocoholic pastry ordered earlier from Theobroma.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#65881 Jan 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Wrong on both counts.
HughBe--- I am seeing on display wisdom beyond your chronological years on the matter of judging. With respect to the matter of calling straight homosexual, please explain to me how I am wrong when you call me a homosexual when I have NEVER had sex with a man and I am NOT attracted to men sexually. I like pleasing personalities and so it matters not that you are a man or a woman boy or a girl if you qualify I will be attracted to you.
Get it?
This has been explained to you many, many times.

Being homosexual/gay is not about what one does or does not do.

It's about who you are.

Straight people may have gay sex but this does not make them gay.
(For the record, I have never had gay sex. I would say so if I had.)

That you have yet to act on who you are (and I'm taking your word for this), is just that.
(We won't go into the possible reasons for your reticence - we have discussed this in the past. Religion likely plays a role.)

You wouldn't be the first person to make this realization and act on it later in life.

Be true to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Mary NY 1,705,991
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr honeymylove 11,963
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 4 hr JRB 40
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 4 hr Anglo Saxon 16
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr honeymylove 2,547
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr honeymylove 1,026
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr honeymylove 2,779

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance