Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65764 Jan 13, 2014
JEWS HAVE BEEN WRONGLY BLAMED

Whenever the goyim talk about Jewish control of this institution or that and how the Jews have "conquered" the world and have subverted the predominant gentile paradigm by drawing immense power and money towards themselves, it makes me chuckle.

Most Jews are not what the goyim make them out to be.

Hard work, sound survival instincts, well honed instinct of sensing opportunities that most others would overlook, great knack for money-making and stress on education have contributed to the success of this miniscule community.

Religion is a fossil with most Jews who're too intelligent to be fooled by mitzvot, shabbath, kosher and halacha and a majority have dumped illogic and barbarism as seen in faith and have kept pace with the changing times and many have been or are at the forefront of radical movements bringing in sweeping changes.

The European ancestry of White Jews with a little bit of mixing with ME types have contributed to the progressive outlook of this dynamic community.

Those Jews of ME ancestry, Mizo blood or with African genes have fallen way behind the White Jews with European genes which clearly points to the superiority of the European gene pools over the other genotypes.

Whites of all faiths - Jewish, Christian, pagan or any other or atheist - have this innate gift of excelling in intellectualism, creativity, industry, logic and other constructive avenues.
Allegations of Jews masterminding various global calamities are misplaced since most Jews do not have this monopolistic mindset.

Those Jews like George Sorros, Henry Kissinger, David Axelrod or others who're usually blamed for global wars or for the Arab Spring or for manipulation of the global markets are acting at the behest of others who rank above them. These are the powerful globalists drawn from every race, culture, nation, faith or profession with Jews no where in the majority. The members of this global cabal have no religion but are united in their common aim of capturing world power and using means that are often cruel.

The NWO theme is not a Jewish agenda. It's an international plot.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65765 Jan 13, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have put those little signs on the platter! "Pork" "Chicken"
Did you enjoy it? That is, before you found out what it might have been?
But too much of anything can be too much.
There was an old Simpsons episode where Homer was sent to hell, strapped down, and rapidly force-fed donuts (his favorite) by a machine. Home was the exception and of course enjoyed every donut!
MY hosts would of be horrified at the very idea of having to label. I am sure I was the only Jew there. I did enjoy it, and I would guess I did eat the pork one. I didnt blink once I found out either, I am too liberal for that.

Donuts? Havent had those either for many years, dunno why I gave them up but last time I tried to eat one, it didnt sit so well. Same thing happened with Coffee. Somehow I evolved out of drinking it regularly, but I found I couldnt stomach it once I stopped drinking it. On the other hand, I went a few years without potato chips (just as greasy as donuts), but was able to jump right back in. The body is a mysterious thing.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65766 Jan 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Whenever the goyim talk about Jewish control of this institution or that and how the Jews have "conquered" the world and have subverted the predominant gentile paradigm by drawing immense power and money towards themselves, it makes me chuckle.
Its funny that you are the one person who disbelieves, but also the most likely to be controlled.

Location hidden

#65767 Jan 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its funny that you are the one person who disbelieves, but also the most likely to be controlled.
Stop the scolding, please, and give me the affection, support and encouragement that only you can give me which no one else can. Thank you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65768 Jan 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
My friends and I are planning a winter trip to Zurich, Geneva and Interlaken. May leave as soon as the plans are finalized.
LOL

In the past you told you are going "here and there" but at the end of the day you never moved anywhere... This post of yours smells the same sht. You'll be in Mumbai.

You remind me of bmz and his London...

A pseudo-millionaire who always tells to go to the most upmarket places want to go in Swiss for winter and choose to go to the most ordinary places, while Swiss has one of the most posh places in the world, to enjoy the winter...

Location hidden

#65769 Jan 13, 2014
Hamiltonian.

Location hidden

#65770 Jan 13, 2014
I must get rid of my Vedic hallucinations, fast. It trapped me for years with disastrous consequences. Sad, for Aviram Rozin and others who're enamored of the Vedic mumbo jumbo and have little or no chance of coming out of its clutches.

Location hidden

#65772 Jan 13, 2014
I am happy to be a free bird at last. Free to set my own rules based on reason, experience and evidence.

Location hidden

#65773 Jan 13, 2014
I feel sad for the hordes of Westerners and Israelis who flock to the ashrams of the various gurus in India seeking nirvana - a state of consciousness which they will never get nor will they get true peace. All they'll get from these possessed gurus is mind control, subservience, loss of identity, atrophy of free will and heavy delusion. Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

#65774 Jan 13, 2014
The higher states of consciousness exist as shown to me by my own experiences but they're not as esoteric as they're said to be. They're simply so many higher frequencies of vibration of the universal energy field. It's all a matter of more awareness and more power.

Location hidden

#65775 Jan 13, 2014
The terrestrial plane is the place where the highest achievements, physical or yogi, can be realized.

Location hidden

#65776 Jan 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
For some reasons I thought you were one of these goyim. Who knows why...

Location hidden

#65777 Jan 13, 2014
The case of millions of Indians flocking to the ashrams of the possessed gurus is not a startling phenomenon since most Indians are a degraded, deluded and an inferior lot who accept any nonsense based on hearsay or due to their unregulated passions and so they deserve the kind of evils that befall them in even greater measure after affiliating themselves to these diabolical gurus.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#65778 Jan 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
correction
That said, it is usually not my "modern" custom to write it as G-d,
usually I prefer to write it as God.(unless I am communicating directly to someone who I know uses the form G-d, and then I might write G-d out of respect of their beliefs).
I stopped wondering how often the same questions are asked and the creativity employed to ignore any and all answers.

I have to since i discuss differences or history or language.
And to make that clear i rather use g-d then Ha Shem or even 'Ha Them' as some would when discussing religious issues and that are more versed into obeying or closer to the fact showing respect.

Apropos the water
First America was drowning in vortex induced ice water.
Icewater quakes even!
And now some cretins poisoned an entire waterway!
Even parts per million bad for health.

Will fracking still continue?
Though i'm not informed as to what this does exactly to the water used, but it seems to be very bad for ones health too.

Location hidden

#65779 Jan 13, 2014
Many of the battle-weary Israelis who flock to India and some of whom I have met at the Chabad House in South Mumbai have a low opinion of Indians who they say are sheep who can easily be led to the slaughter and who have little or no self-respect and who look short, dark and ugly. I readily agree with this assessment since it's true though it may sound extremely rude.

Location hidden

#65780 Jan 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The case of millions of Indians flocking to the ashrams of the possessed gurus is not a startling phenomenon since most Indians are a degraded, deluded and an inferior lot who accept any nonsense based on hearsay or due to their unregulated passions and so they deserve the kind of evils that befall them in even greater measure after affiliating themselves to these diabolical gurus.
What did you say about compassion?

Location hidden

#65781 Jan 13, 2014
What is the Hamiltonian of the supramental plane? LOL.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#65782 Jan 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
MY hosts would of be horrified at the very idea of having to label. I am sure I was the only Jew there. I did enjoy it, and I would guess I did eat the pork one. I didnt blink once I found out either, I am too liberal for that.
Donuts? Havent had those either for many years, dunno why I gave them up but last time I tried to eat one, it didnt sit so well. Same thing happened with Coffee. Somehow I evolved out of drinking it regularly, but I found I couldnt stomach it once I stopped drinking it. On the other hand, I went a few years without potato chips (just as greasy as donuts), but was able to jump right back in. The body is a mysterious thing.
Labeling isn't a bad thing and it's not just for our Jewish friends.

My sister-in-law puts out these fried cheese balls on Christmas eve (the fishes) and half of them have anchovies, the rest are plain provolone inside. They usually put a little scrap of paper that reads "Anchovies/" - Those are the ones I go for!(They also label the stuffed peppers - half are hot and half are mild/sweet - again they look the same -hot ones for me of course)

Lots of people are there and the hosts aren't always around to say what is what.

But I agree that I wouldn't ask anyone to label anything they hadn't already. It can be hard to get the lay of the land sometimes however. Luckily for me (but not my waistline) there isn't much I don't eat.

I agree about donuts. Most of them are pretty boring.

A good Napoleon (French pastry) is a wonderful thing however.

Oddly enough, I also stopping drinking coffee - but only for a couple of years and then took it up again - just one cup in the morning. I like it strong.

Location hidden

#65783 Jan 13, 2014
Exploration of consciousness is valid but all talk of advanced machines, knowledge of genetics, information on QM and the like that Vedantists say are found in the Vedic literature must be debunked for the simple reason that they're not true.

Location hidden

#65784 Jan 13, 2014
Had my parents, especially had my Mom, been around, I'd have been happy to share my new found freedom with them and taken their advice on the future course of action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 49,331
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,156,033
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 182,102
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 4 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]