Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,380
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65102 Jan 2, 2014
I need some R & R.

Location hidden

#65104 Jan 3, 2014
IGNORANT TOURISTS DISTURBING ANIMALS IN THE WILDS:

The African wilds draw millions of tourists each year who visit these untamed tracts to get a firsthand view of the great variety of wildlife.

In the bargain, the governments of Africa make millions out of these tours into the wilds.

This safari tourism is damaging to the eco-balance and the hordes of tourists, mainly White, are loud, brash, ignorant and highly emotional and besides the jeeps that take them deep into the jungles are noisy and polluting.

All this must stop and the forests and wildlife reserves must be declared out of bounds to gawking tourists.

The WWF, UNESCO, NG and other organizations must put on added pressure on the African governments to end tourist forays into the wilds and adequate compensatory funds should be handed over to the African authorities to ensure that this human predatory menace ceases.

The wilds should be left undisturbed and animals and tribes inhabiting the wilds should be given space to flourish as they have been doing over thousands of years.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65105 Jan 3, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares you are insignificant unamerican piece of trash anyway. Im quite sure that your husband hates you big dumb nose and your whiney liberal voice.
Sure, rather than take the opportunity to showcase your wit, go ahead and play a gay card.

brilliant approach

neuronal misfire?

Location hidden

#65106 Jan 3, 2014
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>But note no denial on Hugh's part.
"....I have NEVER encountered people who lie and deceive like them not even among SECULAR people...."

Location hidden

#65107 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
IGNORANT TOURISTS DISTURBING ANIMALS IN THE WILDS:
The African wilds draw millions of tourists each year who visit these untamed tracts to get a firsthand view of the great variety of wildlife.
In the bargain, the governments of Africa make millions out of these tours into the wilds.
This safari tourism is damaging to the eco-balance and the hordes of tourists, mainly White, are loud, brash, ignorant and highly emotional and besides the jeeps that take them deep into the jungles are noisy and polluting.
All this must stop and the forests and wildlife reserves must be declared out of bounds to gawking tourists.
The WWF, UNESCO, NG and other organizations must put on added pressure on the African governments to end tourist forays into the wilds and adequate compensatory funds should be handed over to the African authorities to ensure that this human predatory menace ceases.
The wilds should be left undisturbed and animals and tribes inhabiting the wilds should be given space to flourish as they have been doing over thousands of years.
People are part of the environment too, and if the tourist industry fizzled, the park protection and local economy would fizzle as well.

Where is the data that the tourism is damaging? I would like to read the studies.

How do you define eco-balance? How do you operationalize this construct? How do you measure this?

Location hidden

#65109 Jan 3, 2014
Reversal of a ban on safari tourism is always undertaken due to monetary considerations and big names having a vested interest in eco-tourism use bribes and political influence to overthrow well thought out bans into forested ares or into protected reserves.

Location hidden

#65110 Jan 3, 2014
Keeping wild animals in zoos and in circuses should also be banned with immediate effect. I can't bear to see tigers, lions, leopards, apes, deer, bears, peacocks, crocs and other faunal forms trapped in zoos and confined to cages in circuses.

Location hidden

#65113 Jan 3, 2014
Tourists may be permitted on the outskirts of forests and animal sanctuaries but the core areas in the forests and sanctuaries should be out of bounds for these tourists.

Location hidden

#65114 Jan 3, 2014
I am unconcerned about the loss of livelihood of those engaged in forest tourism. If a ban comes into effect, these workers should seek employment elsewhere. Governments should be well compensated to put a stop to wildlife tourism and affected workers resettled in other occupations.

Location hidden

#65117 Jan 3, 2014
In the 5 star hotels, too, in India and abroad, I have seen the White guests misbehaving, talking too loudly, fumbling in intelligent conversation, lacking poise and having little or zero knowledge about refined table etiquette. I have seen some old-moneyed Whites behaving exactly in the same crude manner and lacking incisive views on subjects of importance and having as less knowledge about the finer table etiquette as their nouveau riche and middle class White fellows. Riff raff.

Location hidden

#65118 Jan 3, 2014
Other crude habits that most Whites have while sitting in fine restaurants are - placing their elbows on the table top, being too animated during conversation and/or leaning over while talking.

Location hidden

#65119 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Keeping wild animals in zoos and in circuses should also be banned with immediate effect. I can't bear to see tigers, lions, leopards, apes, deer, bears, peacocks, crocs and other faunal forms trapped in zoos and confined to cages in circuses.
Then quit whining and go out and volunteer for your local humane society. There is a world of good that could be accomplished if you would just learn how to channel yourself.

BTW most zoos only accept animals who no longer can live in the wild, or are bred for conservation purposes. I agree about circuses though.

Location hidden

#65120 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
In the 5 star hotels, too, in India and abroad, I have seen the White guests misbehaving, talking too loudly, fumbling in intelligent conversation, lacking poise and having little or zero knowledge about refined table etiquette. I have seen some old-moneyed Whites behaving exactly in the same crude manner and lacking incisive views on subjects of importance and having as less knowledge about the finer table etiquette as their nouveau riche and middle class White fellows. Riff raff.
a lot of personal opinion and absolutely no data that ecotourism is harmful. Show me the studies or quit your whining.

Location hidden

#65121 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I am unconcerned about the loss of livelihood of those engaged in forest tourism. If a ban comes into effect, these workers should seek employment elsewhere. Governments should be well compensated to put a stop to wildlife tourism and affected workers resettled in other occupations.
And in a perfect world we would all be well cared for and singing kumbya together all the time.

Fact is, that many of those workers in previous employment were poachers. If thats what you want them to return to, what will you be left to conserve?

Location hidden

#65122 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Other crude habits that most Whites have while sitting in fine restaurants are - placing their elbows on the table top, being too animated during conversation and/or leaning over while talking.
and this has to do with ecotourism impacts because?

Lets put the cards out on the table. Besides from being egocentric and illogical, you are misanthropic as well.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65132 Jan 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---I have the knowledge and the reasoning skills and the inner experiences needed to completely screw Judaism, if I choose to.
Hugh--- That would be a double screw as Judaism has already screwed itself. Its teachings are known and its disciples e.g. the lowlife Eric continuously reminds everyone that it is not a "religion" where RIGHTEOUSNESS is taught. Instead lies and deception are its pillars.
I have NEVER encountered people who lie and deceive like them not even among SECULAR people.
Poor very very poor nazi propaganda but if u and ur kind love it go ahead and do it. Poor assaholas of the worst kind.
Long live the democtatic State of Israel and the rest of you go eat shiat.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65137 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The phenomenon can yield different results based on perceptive acuity and environmental factors but the experience of the underlying noumenon (or of the typal principle) remains unaltered each time.
Yeah, the experience remains unaltered because you said so? LOL
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65138 Jan 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor very very poor nazi propaganda but if u and ur kind love it go ahead and do it. Poor assaholas of the worst kind.
Long live the democtatic State of Israel and the rest of you go eat shiat.
Joel---I have the knowledge and the reasoning skills and the inner experiences needed to completely screw Judaism, if I choose to.

Hugh--- That would be a double screw as Judaism has already screwed itself. Its teachings are known and its disciples e.g. the lowlife Eric continuously reminds everyone that it is not a "religion" where RIGHTEOUSNESS is taught. Instead lies and deception are its pillars.
I have NEVER encountered people who lie and deceive like them not even among SECULAR people.

Uzi---Poor very very poor NAZI propaganda but if u and ur kind love it go ahead and do it.

HughBe--- Speaking about NAZI are you an AshkeNAZI? If so it explains why you see NAZI where none exists. Part of my roots go via Sephardic and I guess that such people are a bother to people like you.

Having said that I stand by my words as they have been constantly proven that Eric and his kind are LIARS and DECEIVERS. I shall also say that YOU are a LIAR and the evidence is in your words above.

Uzi--- Poor assaholas of the worst kind.

HughBe--- Your obsession and preoccupation with "assaholas" is understood and no doubt it is natural to you but is unnatural to me.

Let us reason together. How does a mother make someone a Jew?

How does someone lose his or her Jewish identity because they embrace Christianity?

Uzi---Long live the democtatic State of Israel and the rest of you go eat shiat.

HughBe---Tell me the meaning of democratic. I have NO objection to the existence of Israel as a state and my guess is that of the over 2 BILLION Christians including Jews very very few have an objection to its existence.

Do you have members of Judaism who are opposed to the existence of Israel?

In terms of eating "shiat" I shall NOT be joining you and I suspect that ONLY those with your peculiar REAR abnormal practice will be engaging in it.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65139 Jan 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> Remember Hawaii 5 O, but noth the rest of them. Adam 12 and Dragnet were both produced by Jack Webb, who also did Emergency. Remember Rockford Files?
rabbee: yeah with james garner, from the maverick series also. with other cowkid shows, like the lone derangedeer, jonny yuma, wyatt urped, gunsmoke, cisco kid, the rifleman, cheyenne.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65140 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Directly affecting animals and their habitat is the issue of disturbance. Wildlife viewing can disrupt feeding or nesting sites, disturb breeding patterns or scare away animals. In Kenya, for example, tourist presence drives cheetahs off their reserves, increasing the risk of inbreeding and thus further endangering the species.
rabbee: yeah not like crocodiles, cheaters, jag wars, and pythons would ever disturb anything. your a real go-gaiter there joel. curing the world, with mental magic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,110,372
Word (Dec '08) 13 min andet1987 4,715
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min truth-facts 46,669
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min LRS 178,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Scott 49,839
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 25
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Amy 9-16 4 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••