Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65062 Jan 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, I am TERRIFIED to take my dog out in public once her tags have expired.
The Nightvale Sheriff's Secret Police reminds all citizens

- Dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park
- People are not allowed in the Dog Park
- It is possible that you will see hooded figures in the Dog Park
- Do not approach them, do not approach the Dog Park
- The fence surrounding the Dog Park is electrified and highly dangerous
- Try not to look at the Dog Park, and, especially, do not look for any period of time at the hooded figures.

- The Dog Park will not harm you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65063 Jan 2, 2014
ha ha ha

Location hidden

#65064 Jan 2, 2014
Science relies on observation, yoga on experience.

Location hidden

#65065 Jan 2, 2014
Experience includes observation but ends in union in consciousness of the subject with the object.

Location hidden

#65066 Jan 2, 2014
Observation posits a divide between the observer and the observed and so the essence of the object under investigation eludes the observer.

Location hidden

#65067 Jan 2, 2014
True and complete knowledge is acquired by the method of identification of the subject with the object.

Location hidden

#65068 Jan 2, 2014
vandananetwork

Location hidden

#65069 Jan 2, 2014
LOL.

Location hidden

#65070 Jan 2, 2014
Even Impossible says - Im possible.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65071 Jan 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
One Adam 12, One Adam 12......
rabbee: car 54 where are you! was a lot funnier than one adam 12. do you remember, gang busters, mr and mrs north, Hawaii 5 O, or adventures in paradise?

Denver, CO

#65072 Jan 2, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I have the knowledge and the reasoning skills and the inner experiences needed to completely screw Judaism, if I choose to. Evidently, there's not a single enlightened teaching in the Hebrew Bible.
Now, let me see who gets this post deleted.
LOL.
rabbee: well i most certainly won't. since i prefer to know, just how stupid someone is.

Denver, CO

#65073 Jan 2, 2014
there are advantages, to not being jew, christian, muslim, yogi or any other kind of pagan/atheist. without having, any preconceived notions. once you declare your religion, you loose all objectivity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65074 Jan 2, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Science relies on observation, yoga on experience.
Experiences, on the same subject, can lead to different, sometimes, opposite results.

Science not only relies on observation.

You should know all this already...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65075 Jan 2, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nightvale Sheriff's Secret Police reminds all citizens
- Dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park
- People are not allowed in the Dog Park
- It is possible that you will see hooded figures in the Dog Park
- Do not approach them, do not approach the Dog Park
- The fence surrounding the Dog Park is electrified and highly dangerous
- Try not to look at the Dog Park, and, especially, do not look for any period of time at the hooded figures.
- The Dog Park will not harm you.
(sounds like a paradise for ATF)

Neighborhood Watch Program

Night Vale's Neighborhood Watch Program is the program wherein the Sheriff's Secret Police is located in every neighborhood, watching everybody at all times.[3] Civic-minded Night Vale residents can assist the Neighborhood Watch Program in a variety of ways, including:

Keeping all windows open whenever weather permits

Standing near windows whenever they must be closed, for ease of identification by Secret Police cameras and microphones

Turning down the volume on the television and radio when having any private conversation, to cut down on noise pollution

Keeping conversations lively, as boring talk about garden plans or where to buy good laser discs can make the Secret Police tired and less effective

Not wearing tinfoil hats, which do not actually block helicopter mind-scanners and just make the wearer look pathetic and paranoid

Holding all conversations in a loud, declamatory manner, facing outwards, and making dramatic gestures to increase both the ease and excitement of surveillance[8]

As all Night Vale citizens are constantly being watched, the Sheriff's Secret Police advices any citizen who sees something to say, "Something."[3] That is the codeword to call a Secret Police raid on a neighbor or stranger.

Location hidden

#65076 Jan 2, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: car 54 where are you! was a lot funnier than one adam 12. do you remember, gang busters, mr and mrs north, Hawaii 5 O, or adventures in paradise?
Remember Hawaii 5 O, but noth the rest of them. Adam 12 and Dragnet were both produced by Jack Webb, who also did Emergency. Remember Rockford Files?
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#65077 Jan 2, 2014
H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.
113th Congress (2013-2014)
beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-resolution...

Support hr 428 to revail which government was involved in the funding of 9/11

Location hidden

#65078 Jan 2, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.
113th Congress (2013-2014)
beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-resolution...
Support hr 428 to revail which government was involved in the funding of 9/11
"....Not wearing tinfoil hats, which do not actually block helicopter mind-scanners and just make the wearer look pathetic and paranoid.."
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#65079 Jan 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"....Not wearing tinfoil hats, which do not actually block helicopter mind-scanners and just make the wearer look pathetic and paranoid.."
I agree what is the government paranoid of? They should just release the information, unless of course they have something to hide.

This info of course only came to light from one of the 9/11 commission members and government whistle blowers.

Location hidden

#65080 Jan 2, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree what is the government paranoid of? They should just release the information, unless of course they have something to hide.
This info of course only came to light from one of the 9/11 commission members and government whistle blowers.
Other than mis-routed cranial neurons, what makes you think they are hiding info about other governments?

The most simple answer is that they dont want to burn their intelligence sources or methods.

Usually the simplest answer is the place to start. Unless you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#65081 Jan 2, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than mis-routed cranial neurons, what makes you think they are hiding info about other governments?
The most simple answer is that they dont want to burn their intelligence sources or methods.
Usually the simplest answer is the place to start. Unless you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
mis-routed cranial neurons? WTF are you on? I want some. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,236,413
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 13 min Grandma 50
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 49 min Jeff Davis 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min FastandFurious 189,868
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 70,044
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 5,254
amy 6-2 1 hr Sublime1 11
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]