Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
58,661 - 58,680 of 68,838 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Are you the one getting some of my posts, that portray Biblical characters and Biblical teachings in a poor light, deleted?
If so, it's so childish and a sign of defeat on your part.
Well, who ever has done it, I take a tolerant view of the episode but hope it's not repeated in future.
Thank you.
Joel---Hugh, are you the one getting some of my posts, that portray Biblical characters and Biblical teachings in a poor light, deleted?

Hugh--- My dear Joel, I have NEVER EVER done any such thing and shall NEVER do so. Please THINK and do not ask STUPID questions befitting a Judahite.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of beating around the bush like a girlish eunuch why don't you get straight to the point and tell me what is wrong with my definition of wrong that I am re-posting below.
JOEL'S DEFINITION OF WRONG:
Wrong is anything that disturbs the peace of society, destroys the harmonious rhythms of nature and retards the progressive evolution of the individual's consciousness.
I shall read and respond to all of your posts, later.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

He wants me to stuff his holes with my tool and then later on claim me as one of his stags.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you SAY that ...
On the other hand, I am TERRIFIED to take my dog out in public once her tags have expired.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall read and respond to all of your posts, later.
rabbee: oh! come on, it can't that long, to reply to them all with - nuts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Hugh,

Where are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Hugh, are you the one getting some of my posts, that portray Biblical characters and Biblical teachings in a poor light, deleted?

Hugh--- My dear Joel, I have NEVER EVER done any such thing and shall NEVER do so. Please THINK and do not ask STUPID questions befitting a Judahite.
I think Eric is in the habit of getting those posts deleted that expose his crude religious beliefs and this is why he knows everything about the method one employs to get a post deleted.

Possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Well, whatever...

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where are you?
rabbee: car 54!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Eric is in the habit of getting those posts deleted that expose his crude religious beliefs and this is why he knows everything about the method one employs to get a post deleted.
Possible.
Stop being idiotic.

Obviously it is Hughbe, he has done it to me as well.

And it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure how to do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: car 54!
One Adam 12, One Adam 12......

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible.
Well, Joel, explain this one:

YOU asked Hugh:

"Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?"

Hugh replied back:

"Joel-- Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?

"HughBe---I would say yes and they are known as demons and are frauds as there is ONE UNIFIED God."

I quoted Hugh's reply on the Allah thread--emphasizing the One Unified G-d phrase. Hugh asked for proof he used the phrase One Unified G-d. When I went to check, suddenly, Hugh's reply is missing. The only evidence of his reply is that you used the reply function on your next post back to him. I haven't checked back recently, but it wouldn't surprise me if your last post is also missing.

Coincidence?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Hugh and Eric are both suspects in this juvenile game of getting posts deleted whose contents they dislike. Eric is by far trickier and more deceitful than Hugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Both Eric and Hugh are intellectually deficient and are great fanatics.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh and Eric are both suspects in this juvenile game of getting posts deleted whose contents they dislike. Eric is by far trickier and more deceitful than Hugh.
Which post(s) did I have deleted? He deleted posts concerning you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

The odyssey of the human consciousness continues....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Joel, explain this one:
YOU asked Hugh:
"Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?"
Hugh replied back:
"Joel-- Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?
"HughBe---I would say yes and they are known as demons and are frauds as there is ONE UNIFIED God."
I quoted Hugh's reply on the Allah thread--emphasizing the One Unified G-d phrase. Hugh asked for proof he used the phrase One Unified G-d. When I went to check, suddenly, Hugh's reply is missing. The only evidence of his reply is that you used the reply function on your next post back to him. I haven't checked back recently, but it wouldn't surprise me if your last post is also missing.
Coincidence?
Back in the olden days, Former Res,COR, and I used to bicker with this certified Conservative loonie called "The Cow" on this other thread. This guy was always a few centimeters tipped away from being committable,(even more so than the candidates here), but he was also a barrel of laughs.

One day he disappeared. Poof! And ALL of his posts, about three years worth, about 50 a day, disappeared as well. But noone ever bothered to disappear the "replies". Probably still there to this day.

(we had a few theories on why he vaporized. I think he did something self-destructive, or threatened something self- destructive, and either his social worker/psychiatrist, or his next of kin, or perhaps law enforcement, vaporized his record.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

Which post(s) did I have deleted? He deleted posts concerning you.
All I said is that Eric is trickier and more deceitful than Hugh and that both Eric and Hugh have a low level of intelligence and that both are great fanatics.

Either of these subhuman types - Eric and Hugh - could be responsible for deleting my posts that contained harsh words against Judaism...

Let's stop the blame game and forget the unsavory episode and resolve not to stoop so low that it compels one to delete the posts of those exposing the crude, vulgar and barbaric teachings of scripture that one is attached to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

I have the knowledge and the reasoning skills and the inner experiences needed to completely screw Judaism, if I choose to. Evidently, there's not a single enlightened teaching in the Hebrew Bible.

Now, let me see who gets this post deleted.

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Hugh,

Are good and bad rigid and diametrically opposed to each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,095,925
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Sublime1 97,817
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 176,779
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 39 min Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 555

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••