Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
58,441 - 58,460 of 68,457 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

It's evident that Florence Griffith Joyner died due to the dangerous performance enhancing drugs she used to become the best ever female sprinter in history and she never got caught. Evelyn Ashford and an American runner called Calvin Smith (as per the vids and writeups and opinions of sports experts) are supposedly the clean athletes in athletics. I will not be surprised if Usain Bolt is declared a drug cheat someday soon. His performances on the track are phenomenal and I suspect they are drug-enhanced. Same for Yohan Blake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Drugs, drugs everywhere; alcohol, alcohol, everywhere; sensual excesses, sensual excesses, everywhere; exploitation, exploitation, everywhere; murder, murder, everywhere; injustice, injustice, everywhere. Shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake are Jamaicans and so is dear Hugh the homo. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

"I have no intention of giving my sanction to a new edition of the old fiasco."

Sri Aurobindo

ha ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Despite his flaws which I have pointed out in past writeups, Sri Aurobindo is perhaps the greatest yogi, mystic, sage, avatar, patriarch, philosopher, thinker or prophet ever to be born till this day though of course much more remains to be revealed and experienced where the nature of the reality is concerned but inarguably no past or present spiritualist comes anywhere close to Aurobindo in expositions on the nature of reality and in giving out the details of inner experiences.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Sri Aurobindo has been a unique phenomenon. Such great souls are rarely born. Mass murderers, human sacrificers, sex perverts, lunatics, barbarians, demon-worshippers, fanatics, sorcerers and other degraded charcters who have been called "prophets" by ignorant people abound in the annals of religion but a super-phenomenon like Sri Aurobindo is rare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Since, the first word is never the last word and in view of the many facets of the reality that remain uncharted and given the evolutionary nature of the terrestrial plane, Aurobindo's superlative spiritual achievements will be exceeded by someone greater than him in the future.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Hugheeeeeee,

Where are you?

LOL
Abolish The Fed

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghana came from your smart phone? Are you mad?(Rhetorical question).
In my industry, we have peer review which tends to keep people honest. In 18 years I honestly dont recollect anyone getting away with anything outlandish. Its not uncommon to have a difference of opinion regarding another's conclusions - but that is different from fudging. The data that the conclusions are based upon tends to be transparent, or the conclusions will not be generally accepted.
We do have professional societies with the ability to hear ethics complaints - though again I never heard of this ever happening. The state Dept of Consumer Protection handles bad business practices - I wouldnt know about those.
So who do you think is guarding the public trust when it comes to complaints on attorneys?
Abolish The Fed

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Back in India, it's well known that all bomb blasts and acts of terror on Indian soil are undertaken by Indian intel agencies at the behest of their foreign masters. India and Pakistan are working hand-in-glove and are India and China at deeper levels that's invisible to most in the general public. In fact, all acts of terror that occur anywhere in the world are undertaken by intel agencies at the behest of their hidden masters.
And the mi6 was behind most if not all of the bombings in Ireland.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

And the mi6 was behind most if not all of the bombings in Ireland.
Possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

DEAREST HUGH,

On a more serious note, at this fag-end of 2013, let me express my sincere thanks to you for bringing much mirth in my life with your humor and double entendres. I think about them at times when I am relaxing or with friends and have a good laugh which lightens me up.

My friends find you warm, ethical and funny.

I would also like to thank you for your patience and tolerance in dealing with my barbs and insults (directed at you ) most of which were aired simply to provoke you.

Thank you for being a decent human being despite your fanaticism and dearth of deep thinking.

Best Regards to your family and to you for a wonderful 2014.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So who do you think is guarding the public trust when it comes to complaints on attorneys?
Not my concern, really. The question was whether attorneys have to put the law above their clients, and I believe Eric addressed that. If you want move the goal posts for this discussion, you would first have to prove that this is really a widespread problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
DEAREST HUGH,

I would also like to thank you for your patience and tolerance in dealing with my barbs and insults (directed at you ) most of which were aired simply to provoke you..
You DO realize that he wouldnt be provoked if he wasnt so intolerant in the first place.

Hughbe hates gays.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hughbe hates gays.
Hugh draws his morals and logic from the teachings of the Tanach and so before laying the blame on Hugh for homophobia let us first condemn the Tanach for preaching utter rubbish and diabolic dogma in every department including homophobia.

Unlike the Tanach, Hugh does not call for the murder of gays and so where homosexuality is concerned Hugh's stance is a big step over and above the teachings of the Tanach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh draws his morals and logic from the teachings of the Tanach and so before laying the blame on Hugh for homophobia let us first condemn the Tanach for preaching utter rubbish and diabolic dogma in every department including homophobia.
Unlike the Tanach, Hugh does not call for the murder of gays and so where homosexuality is concerned Hugh's stance is a big step over and above the teachings of the Tanach.
Incorrect. Huggy preaches the "Old testament", not torah. As you do.

Though I suspect the real issue is not the preaching, but the dissonance between his teachings and his psyche.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, as I said before, he wouldnt be provoked if he wasnt so intolerant in the first place. Personality trumps the written word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Though I suspect the real issue is not the preaching, but the dissonance between his teachings and his psyche.
Why are you so upset if someone is anti-gay.

Why don't you condemn that girlish retard Rick whose posts reek of hatred of anything related to the goyim?

Why don't you take that girlish homo Rick to task when he posts bull shit that supports the bull shit found in the Tanach?

Let anyone condemn homosexuality so long as his opposition to same sex relations does not result in violence, discrimination and murder of gays.

Hugh criticizes gay behavior but has always said that gays like everyone else should enjoy equal rights without discrimination and so in this way Hugh's views on homosexuality are saner and far more civilized than the foul preachings of those Hebrew villains and the monster they worshipped.

Ok, fanatical retard?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Besides, as I said before, he wouldnt be provoked if he wasnt so intolerant in the first place.

Personality trumps the written word.
A most inane generalization.

What do you know about personality and mind states and behavior?

Please don't quite some bull shit from a barbaric book like the Tanach or from the laughable teachings of a retard like Maimonides.

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

typo

Please don't QUOTE some bull shit from a barbaric book like the Tanach or from the laughable teachings of a retard like Maimonides.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,084,840
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 10 min loose cannon 17
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min GG cartooni master 68,102
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Cass 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 484
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE