Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,559
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64695 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually a corporation is, the representation of many people with one representation.
an llc is a representation of two or more distinct representations of two or more groups. neither a corporation or llc, do not have owners, but represent the ownership of the group/s.
the only difference between the us government today, and a corporation/llc's. the share holders, only get a negative profit from it. which was implemented, in the year 1913. in which every one has currency, but nobody has any real money.
as it operates on a zero, balance check book the treasury pyramid scheme. because the treasury, actually has no money they just print currency. and money and currency are not the same thing.
Correction, the federal reserve prints the fiat money backed by nothing.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64696 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.
I formed an LLC for someone in CO about 4 months ago and CO calls them Limited Liability COMPANIES, too.
http://howtoformanllc.org/documents/colorado-...
Hey, we all make mistakes, Jimmie.
Regardless it is a privilege to operate an llc as well, need government permission dont you?
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64697 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, when you get your law degree, then you can tell me. If they operate exactly the same there is no reason for having 2 entities. You have a mistaken idea of what an LLC is. They don't have boards of directors. The reason for having an LLC instead of a Corp has more to do with accounting and taxation. Both enjoy the same liability restrictions.
Again the shareholders or members enjoy the government privilege.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64698 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, when you get your law degree, then you can tell me. If they operate exactly the same there is no reason for having 2 entities. You have a mistaken idea of what an LLC is. They don't have boards of directors. The reason for having an LLC instead of a Corp has more to do with accounting and taxation. Both enjoy the same liability restrictions.
Your law degree is pretty much meaningless it doesn't mean that you are never wrong.
I beat 2 prosecutors in criminal court and 3 seasoned lawyers in civil court.
The look on the prosecutors face, priceless!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64699 Dec 27, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your law degree is pretty much meaningless it doesn't mean that you are never wrong.
I beat 2 prosecutors in criminal court and 3 seasoned lawyers in civil court.
The look on the prosecutors face, priceless!
Most people I know would be embarrassed to be arrested for public urination. I guess there are always exceptions.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64700 Dec 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people I know would be embarrassed to be arrested for public urination. I guess there are always exceptions.
Most people you know get caught boffing each other in public bathrooms like Larry Craig.
Abolish The Fed

Norwalk, CT

#64701 Dec 27, 2013
I like my meat big black and thick and filled with puss

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64702 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not tell me that lawyers, are incapable of lying. the problem with being taught, is contrary to thought. and do not tell me, that teachers or the system don't lie either. when there are judges and lawyers, who do not follow or support the constitution.

the term limited liability, is more of a legal buffer zone. and aren't you talking, more about a pllc? seems more like, what you are describing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64703 Dec 28, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
I like my meat big black and thick and filled with puss
Don't tease HughBe.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64704 Dec 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not tell me that lawyers, are incapable of lying. the problem with being taught, is contrary to thought. and do not tell me, that teachers or the system don't lie either. when there are judges and lawyers, who do not follow or support the constitution.
the term limited liability, is more of a legal buffer zone. and aren't you talking, more about a pllc? seems more like, what you are describing.
The "guild" is only interested in their own profiteering, their unknowing victims are under the false impression that their lawyers put their interests first.

Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.) Vol. 7 4:"His first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client. And where ever the duties of his client conflict with those, he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of Justice, the former must yield to the latter."

Location hidden

#64705 Dec 28, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The "guild" is only interested in their own profiteering, their unknowing victims are under the false impression that their lawyers put their interests first.
Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.) Vol. 7 4:"His first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client. And where ever the duties of his client conflict with those, he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of Justice, the former must yield to the latter."
Doesnt it suck to have professional ethics?

Location hidden

#64706 Dec 28, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the shareholders or members enjoy the government privilege.
Why I fled libertarianism and became a liberal
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/28/why_i_fled_li...

"......The night before the 2008 Nevada Republican convention, the Ron Paul delegates all met at a Reno high school. Although Id called myself a libertarian for almost my entire adult life, it was my first exposure to the wider movement.

And boy, was it a circus. Many members of the group were obsessed with the gold standard, the Kennedy assassination and the Fed. Although Libertarians believe government is incompetent, many of them subscribe to the most fringe conspiracy theories imaginable. Airplanes are poisoning America with chemicals (chemtrails) or the moon landings were faked. Nothing was too far out. A great many of them really think that 9-11 was an inside job. Even while basking in the electoral mainstream, the movement was overflowing with obvious hokum...."

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64707 Dec 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Why I fled libertarianism — and became a liberal
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/28/why_i_fled_li...

"......The night before the 2008 Nevada Republican convention, the Ron Paul delegates all met at a Reno high school. Although I’d called myself a libertarian for almost my entire adult life, it was my first exposure to the wider movement.

And boy, was it a circus. Many members of the group were obsessed with the gold standard, the Kennedy assassination and the Fed. Although Libertarians believe government is incompetent, many of them subscribe to the most fringe conspiracy theories imaginable. Airplanes are poisoning America with chemicals (chemtrails) or the moon landings were faked. Nothing was too far out. A great many of them really think that 9-11 was an inside job. Even while basking in the electoral mainstream, the movement was overflowing with obvious hokum...."
When I see the phrase 'many _____ believe in _______" my bollocks detector starts to peg. My sensitivity to such generalization stems from the fact that most anti-Semitic tirades begin with the words 'Most Jews believe ______'.

Yes, there are self-described Libertarians who believe in conspiracy theories, the healing power of crystals and no-fault insurance. But none of those whacky beliefs have anything to do with Libertarianism.

Libertarianism,at its core, is the belief that less interference in personal lives is better than more, that market forces are more efficient in delivering goods and services than planned economies, and that no society can be equitable without the concept of personal responsibility for actions.

Sure, there are Libertarians (I would challenge the adjectives 'most' and 'lots') who believe in indefensible things. A lot of Xtians include Santa and the Easter Bunny into their rituals, despite the fact they are not prominently referenced in their scriptures (I assume they're mentioned in their somewhere).

Remember, while there are indeed Libertarians who might be in the ranks of 911 'Truthers', those beliefs are far more widely held by those who describe themselves as Liberal or Progressive.

Location hidden

#64708 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
When I see the phrase 'many _____ believe in _______" my bollocks detector starts to peg. My sensitivity to such generalization stems from the fact that most anti-Semitic tirades begin with the words 'Most Jews believe ______'.
Yes, there are self-described Libertarians who believe in conspiracy theories, the healing power of crystals and no-fault insurance. But none of those whacky beliefs have anything to do with Libertarianism.
Libertarianism,at its core, is the belief that less interference in personal lives is better than more, that market forces are more efficient in delivering goods and services than planned economies, and that no society can be equitable without the concept of personal responsibility for actions.
Sure, there are Libertarians (I would challenge the adjectives 'most' and 'lots') who believe in indefensible things. A lot of Xtians include Santa and the Easter Bunny into their rituals, despite the fact they are not prominently referenced in their scriptures (I assume they're mentioned in their somewhere).
Remember, while there are indeed Libertarians who might be in the ranks of 911 'Truthers', those beliefs are far more widely held by those who describe themselves as Liberal or Progressive.
The article seems to agree that there are core principles, however, the practical side is that these core principles attract cookoos (evidence submitted) who then embellish with their own issues.

Location hidden

#64709 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

But for the ones who organized into a party, they morphed more into the Tea Party axis.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64710 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
...A lot of Xtians include Santa and the Easter Bunny into their rituals, despite the fact they are not prominently referenced in their scriptures (I assume they're mentioned in their somewhere).
You don't really believe this, do you?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64711 Dec 28, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>You don't really believe this, do you?
Are you asking if I believe in a man, somewhat aged, frequently portrayed as overweight with a huge army of minions and seemingly unlimited resources whose only reason for existence is to grant everyone's wishes even if they have done nothing to deserve it?

I'm not sure anyone could call themselves a Liberal and NOT believe it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64712 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking if I believe in a man, somewhat aged, frequently portrayed as overweight with a huge army of minions and seemingly unlimited resources whose only reason for existence is to grant everyone's wishes even if they have done nothing to deserve it?
I'm not sure anyone could call themselves a Liberal and NOT believe it.
Re-read the part I was replying to. I was referring to your belief that Christians incorporate the fat man and the bunny in their rituals and that there must be scriptural support for it. I can't tell if that was sarcasm or if you actually think that.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64714 Dec 28, 2013
Seal Team 6 didn't kill Osama Bin Laden in 2011.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64715 Dec 28, 2013
Osama Bin Laden was murdered by Omar Sheikh in 2001 in the hills of Kandahar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Jenks 1,192,473
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 51,552
cattle ranchers 3 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr Non _cents 5,726
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets