Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64557 Dec 25, 2013
MATH VERSUS THE HUMANITIES

I am familiar with Math, Physics and Literature. In the past, I would condescend the humanities and think that braininess was associated with Math what with Math being the basis of all the sciences (pure and applied) and increasingly of Biology, too.

I rate Math, Physics and Engineering the top subjects in the scientific disciplines.

The humanities were, in my opinion, meant for those lacking in intelligence. However, my notions have changed since a few years.

While the scientific disciplines can give exactitude in measurements which is the hall mark of materialism, the humanities have their own forte which is language fluency and putting one through poetry in touch with deeper states of awareness.

Besides, even the most complicated mathematical equation ultimately reduces to some form of semantics.

Good language skills are required for everything.

In the humanities, notably psychic poetry and classical music touch the deeper recesses of being which Math cannot penetrate.

Success in Math or in Physics gives one an intellectual high but I have seen that it petrifies the finer emotions and reveals nothing about the deeper states of awareness.

We need both - Math and other scientific disciplines to study the objective side of nature and to harness its gross energies to give us the material comforts that make life easier and we also need the humanities to help us get into touch with the subtler states of being.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64558 Dec 25, 2013
Need to get ready.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64559 Dec 25, 2013
Shahab Durazi's evening lounge wear is so classy. I'm wearing one of his classic "smart causals". The silk shirt opens at the chest leaving a good view of my chest and the loose linen pant falls well. I've given myself the "wet look" - with gelled hair - slightly spiked at the top. Eros by Versace has pretty good top notes. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64560 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Been there; done that. You could give the outstanding question a try for which you have been ostracized due to your lack of response.
Why do you always lie? I have never asked the luggage question prior to now and I have seen no response from you.

Explain your concept of ostracized as even your current response to me tells everyone that you have a perverted definition of the word and it tells us that your perversion is not restricted to your sexual practices.

Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64561 Dec 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
I'll reply in detail later but I must say that your answers to my points are way below the intellectual standards that I am used to.
I returned some time ago from a scintillating overnight Christmas eve party held on a super yacht and am soaking in the pleasant memories of the event.
The party was simply too good - hot hot hot.
How is your Mom? Enjoying Christmas goodies? Did you visit her? Convey my affection to her.
Bye.
Your way below tells me that you are a fellow in habits.

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#64562 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always lie? I have never asked the luggage question prior to now and I have seen no response from you.
Explain your concept of ostracized as even your current response to me tells everyone that you have a perverted definition of the word and it tells us that your perversion is not restricted to your sexual practices.
Much love, Mon.
What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Frijoles

United States

#64563 Dec 25, 2013
negotiating with small children never ends well
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64564 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Certainly not what you lust after most of all. Yes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64565 Dec 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
negotiating with small children never ends well
Generally known and that is why no one negotiates with you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64566 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question? Will you answer the outstanding question?
Oh dearest, please remember to explain ostracize.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64567 Dec 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The shower gels incorporating natural plant extracts by Forest Essentials are impressive. Estee Lauder, move aside.
rabbee: do you really use, that girly stuff? do you use, channel no 5 cologne also?

Arlington Heights, IL

#64568 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dearest, please remember to explain ostracize.
Another mouse fart.

Arlington Heights, IL

#64569 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Ok, you said yes to answering the question. Here is the luggage response. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64570 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, you said yes to answering the question. Here is the luggage response. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
It appears that you are high on the Christmas "spirit", dearest. Please copy and paste your response for all to see and give post number. Thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64571 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Another mouse fart.
I see, when cornered you ejaculate.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64572 Dec 25, 2013
Where is former Virgin? I shall be eating much food shortly and so will be away from this august forum.

Greetings to Former an intelligent, likable homosexual fellow who has been absent for an extended period.

Peace and prosperity be on COR as well.

Arlington Heights, IL

#64573 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are high on the Christmas "spirit", dearest. Please copy and paste your response for all to see and give post number. Thanks.
I knew you would renege. The link pops up directly to my response to the luggage question following Alex's response. You have no ethics.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64574 Dec 25, 2013
Hail Dovid, I hope that all is well with you. Blessings, my fellowman.

Arlington Heights, IL

#64575 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, when cornered you ejaculate.
I see that you have once again reneged.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64576 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would renege. The link pops up directly to my response to the luggage question following Alex's response. You have no ethics.
You have no shame and are without honesty. Just copy and paste your response and give post number. It pops up when you click on the link so do as you are told. Stop insulting the intelligence of others and although you are far from being truly bright you are not as stupid as you believe.

I must go now but do as you are told and stop confusing the black hole between your ears.

So dense, you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,418,261
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Dr Phil 222,418
amy8-25-16 45 min Sublime1 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 57 min GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 58 min GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages