Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64516 Dec 24, 2013
I see the Jamaican still thinks of himself as an entity other than ignored.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64517 Dec 24, 2013
The idea of a being is inferior to the concept of a field of potentiality.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64518 Dec 24, 2013
A being is simply a formation of consciousness, energy and matter that in that their ultimate aspects form a unified field of potentialities.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64519 Dec 24, 2013
Field is the origin of existence, while a being is a formation of the unified field of consciousness, energy and matter in manifestation.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64520 Dec 24, 2013
G-d, Gods, humans, planets, mind, emotions, rats, shit and ants among other entities are simply so many graded aspects of the unified field of consciousness, energy and matter in manifestation.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64521 Dec 24, 2013
Nothing else exists aside from consciousness, energy and matter that form a unified field.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64522 Dec 24, 2013
The words nothing, creation from nothing and spirit are misnomers.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64523 Dec 24, 2013
hooch and smooch. LOL.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64524 Dec 24, 2013
Pronunciation:

insouciance - in soo see ons.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64525 Dec 24, 2013
mechanism versus agency

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64526 Dec 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Cross out the Christ from Christmas.
rabbee: nah! just move his birthday to the right date, and celebrate Santamas. such a deal! two holidays for one. and then celebrate, your brother's a duck day after that. i mean this insane world is ready for anything, except the truth now. we could even put a turbine on yogi bear, and call it hindu yogi and boo boo day.

Denver, CO

#64527 Dec 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
rabbee: well i could be worse, he could be a democratic g-d in chief. and ja make a g-d out of him too. and not have to bow, to the religious scriptures of obamacare. or the internal religious service, shiite tax collection.

Denver, CO

#64528 Dec 24, 2013
i wonder how many jews know, that if they do not support G-D in Yesrael? they are supporting, muhammed in muslim countries. and jews can't figure out, why they keep losing so much against G-D.

Denver, CO

#64529 Dec 24, 2013
it, could still be even worse., since we are fortunate, not to have joel as our president? he has all, the qualifications for this. if you don't think so, just ask him. and you will, be sorry you did.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64530 Dec 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Indeed, the simple tend to shy away from intelligence and wisdom and so I understand the reason why you are ignoring me.

Merry Christmas when it comes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64531 Dec 24, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>There's that mouse again with the flatulence problem. Should see a doctor.
The rat speaks, again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64532 Dec 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Genes and brain wiring are not a matter of choice but are aspects of nature at work and that too beginning in the womb.
Diabetes is life-threatening if not treated.
Is homosexuality life-threatening?
Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?
Is another genetic-induced condition like left-handedness life-threatening?
Hugh--- Indeed it is a genetic ABNORMALITY. Those people are like those who have the abnormal genes that produce diabetes etc. and just like the latter the former needs MEDICATION to treat their illness.

Joel---Genes and brain wiring are not a matter of choice but are aspects of nature at work and that too beginning in the womb.

Hugh--- Indeed the abnormality is from the womb.

Joel---Diabetes is life-threatening if not treated. Is homosexuality life-threatening?

Hugh--- Let us ignore their jealous tendencies which can lead them to commit homicide and focus on a not so obvious life-threatening aspect of homosexuality.

Let two men breed each other and the same for two women. If all were homosexuals then human life would become extinct. I call that life-threatening.

Joel---Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?

Hugh--- Apart from distended anuses which necessitate the use of sanitary napkins I am unaware of any other physical problems.

Joel---Is another genetic-induced condition like left-handedness life-threatening?

HughBe--- What an intelligent question. Now, not all genetic-induced conditions are life-threatening e.g. your penis, the colour of your eyes, the colour of your skin etc. A note in respect of your penis, it is a threat to life if you catch AIDS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64533 Dec 24, 2013
Joel-- If a straight man has thoughts of having sex with a boy and if he acts on his thoughts then does this make him gay? Does the straight man lose his attraction for women?

Hugh--- Such a person is not straight instead he is crooked. Being crooked does not mean that there are no straight elements.

JOEL THUMBS UP---This shows that the so-called fully straight man had dormant gay instincts that surfaced at the appropriate time which made him sexually attracted to a boy with him at a later stage having homosexual sex with the boy.

Hugh--- Confession noted. However, I have no such desires and the truth is if that happens then I know that I am in need of care.

Joel---A mere thought wanting to screw a boy and having sex with the boy cannot become a reality unless supported by an activated inborn instinct connected with same sex attraction.

Hugh--- noted

Joel---A straight man would never harbor thoughts of gay sex and would be put off by such stray thoughts if they ever occurred and even if given the chance to have sex with a boy would not be sexually aroused since the gay instinct is not a part of his genetic makeup.

Hugh---- I can relate to these words.

Joel---So, gay thoughts can only arise in a man who has a proclivity for homosexuality in his nature and gay behavior can only become a reality when the activated homosexual instinct supports the gay thoughts.
As said in a previous post, thoughts on any subject can only arise if one has the innate capacity for such thoughts.

Hugh--- You should consider a small word called INFLUENCE. Note, those who advertise their products know the importance of influencing the minds of ADULTS and children.

Joel---Thoughts do not create cause-effect relationships but rather thoughts are an effect of concomitant innate causes in being by which I mean that a persistent or a well-formed thought on a particular subject arises if and only if supported by a concomitant inborn trait.

Hugh--- Prove the inborn trait theory.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64534 Dec 24, 2013
Joel--- Where therapy is concerned, does the therapist simply seek to re-program the thoughts of a gay and hey pronto the homosexual is "cured" of homosexuality? Explain.
(smiles in advance)

Hugh--- Like other diseases homosexuality is not cured like that. I thought that this was common knowledge.

JOEL THUMBS UP---Than why the hell do you speak of a "cure" for the "disease" called homosexuality when clearly sexual orientations whether straight, bi or gay are the various inborn aspects of a sentient being's nature just as say genius, athletic prowess, criminality, compassion, charity, punctuality and left-handedness are.

Hugh--- I am confident that you are mixed-up with respect to the matter of CURE.

Do you disagree with the condemnation of homosexuality?

Denver, CO

#64535 Dec 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel--- Where therapy is concerned, does the therapist simply seek to re-program the thoughts of a gay and hey pronto the homosexual is "cured" of homosexuality? Explain.
(smiles in advance)
Hugh--- Like other diseases homosexuality is not cured like that. I thought that this was common knowledge.
JOEL THUMBS UP---Than why the hell do you speak of a "cure" for the "disease" called homosexuality when clearly sexual orientations whether straight, bi or gay are the various inborn aspects of a sentient being's nature just as say genius, athletic prowess, criminality, compassion, charity, punctuality and left-handedness are.
Hugh--- I am confident that you are mixed-up with respect to the matter of CURE.
Do you disagree with the condemnation of homosexuality?
rabbee: insanity is not cured by therapy, they just give you with theirs for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min both parties suck 1,375,027
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Coffee Party 213,221
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IB DaMann 58,865
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,108
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,268
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,001
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 932
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages