Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

Geneva, IL

#63981 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Eric, you have known me for years and surely you should have learnt something about me. I HATE and abhor LIES.
Now, I am neither lying nor joking when I say that I have a logical answer to the question.
Yawn. Put up or shut up.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63982 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have "hundreds" of questions unanswered, perhaps it is because the answer/information will not benefit YOU for many reasons including YOUR lack of capacity to understand it.
yes, its not like anyone hasnt answered many of the questions. The real issue is that he doesnt ACCEPT the answers.

But that said, I enjoy not feeding the fauna these days.

Location hidden

#63983 Dec 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh! please, don't authorize that for joel. let's not try, to be enablers here.
when i can't even find, an interpretation of joel in TheTorah. even though i am sure, there is something about intellectual idiots in there some where.
since he does not quite fit, the interpretation of truth or being all that subtle. as an alleged supramental legend, in his own mind.
he does not even have the knowledge, intellect, or memory, to join in any discussion with G-D. so i would imagine, this is what all his camouflage and misdirection is about.
you ask him a question about G-D or TheTorah. and he essentially says, wow! i never noticed those spots, on the ceiling before. and trying to change the topic, from what he does not know. to something he thinks, you can be snowed with.
He is heavy on the jargon, but some of the ideas he has can also be accessed thru amazon.com 's Dummys Guide to Spirituality.

Location hidden

#63984 Dec 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. Put up or shut up.
Hundreds of millions of Christians have failed to provide a logical explanation. No reason to believe he is more intelligent or creative than any of them. His best bet is to admit he knows squat, and move on.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63985 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>...I have seen hundreds of prophesies fulfilled...
Jeane Dixon fan?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63986 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>If its all right with you, I would like to frame this.

Especially the last point.

For the record, my speculation of his motives all lead back to sex, for some reason.
I was trying to be discrete.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63987 Dec 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeane Dixon fan?
I thought of something else Rick. There was supposed to be a clue as to which English version of the bible to read. I was born in San Diego which means St. James.(King James) This was mentioned in the last speech in my public speaking class which turned out to be a paper. I said, in so many words, it was deity and I also spelled it wrong. I think that was the "lie". Psalm 41:8. God sanctions the OKJV. 30 years ago, there wasn't a NKJV.

Location hidden

#63988 Dec 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I just feel sorry for the NSA officer who has the sad luck of being assigned to that Skype session.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63989 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I just feel sorry for the NSA officer who has the sad luck of being assigned to that Skype session.
Funny. And I pity the NSA agent who is assigned to reading this forum.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63990 Dec 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news, you shall be bruised another day. I am currently busy with other things. I shall have very little time tomorrow based on things to do. So perhaps in the night, Jamaican time.

Note, your lessons are guaranteed so relax you shall not escape them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63991 Dec 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. Put up or shut up.
I believe that you have mistaken me for your rabbi. Forgiven.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#63992 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt know King David was a prophet. Any more strange ideas you care to share?
Well, he wrote the psalms, which prophesize the coming of Jesus (at least they do according to xians!) so he must have been a prophet. It only stands to reason.

#63993 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel...
Hugh---I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not. However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.
Well, of course you do not know any of the Gods, you waste your time worshiping the false god Jesus.

#63996 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. And I pity the NSA agent who is assigned to reading this forum.
's just robots doing it, unless and until there is mention of certain key terms (like jihad, dirty bombs, crack, etc) and then a human gets to sift through it...

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63997 Dec 10, 2013
Hugh,

By any chance, is your son named Poncy and is one of your daughters named Joncy?

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63998 Dec 11, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I thought of something else Rick. There was supposed to be a clue as to which English version of the bible to read. I was born in San Diego which means St. James.(King James) This was mentioned in the last speech in my public speaking class which turned out to be a paper. I said, in so many words, it was deity and I also spelled it wrong. I think that was the "lie". Psalm 41:8. God sanctions the OKJV. 30 years ago, there wasn't a NKJV.
San Diego means St James? LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63999 Dec 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
's just robots doing it, unless and until there is mention of certain key terms (like jihad, dirty bombs, crack, etc) and then a human gets to sift through it...
Great. Now you just triggered human intervention by listing out the key terms ;-)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64000 Dec 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

you waste your time worshiping the false god Jesus.
So, who is the true God since Jesus is the false God?

Location hidden

#64001 Dec 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Now you just triggered human intervention by listing out the key terms ;-)
And worse, since he posts from a public library, the extra scrutiny might piss off all the normal perverts as well....

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64003 Dec 11, 2013
typo

SUPREME COURT SAYS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T-Mobile 3 min Inez Yak 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,785
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,188
Is the south side a nice area? 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Trump Just Sux 7 hr They cannot kill ... 133
Obama welfare monkeys 8 hr Black wives matter 2
Slavery 8 hr We saved negrahs 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages