Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,023
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63936 Dec 10, 2013
A being is simply a formation of the manifested consciousness, energy and matter of the unified field.

Location hidden

#63937 Dec 10, 2013
The unified field eternally oscillates between a state of equilibrium (unmanifest state) to a state of non-equilibrium (manifest state).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63938 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as you say, God cannot be expressed in terms of consciousness- energy and matter that form a unified field, then, what is the typal nature of the God you worship?
What is the basal composition or the typal nature of the spiritual side of existence?
How does the spiritual side of existence causally connect with the cosmos that's a projection of the unified field of consciousness- energy and matter?
Provide very precise definitions backed with logical reasons and evidence and don't forget to explain the causal mechanisms.
Joel - Is God or G-d with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and possibly his incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?

Hugh - God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.

Joel--If, as you say, God cannot be expressed in terms of consciousness- energy and matter that form a unified field, then, what is the typal nature of the God you worship?

Hugh--- In reading my words immediately above yours I see a disconnect between them and your understanding.

Joel---What is the basal composition or the typal nature of the spiritual side of existence?

HughBe--- Spirit

Joel---How does the spiritual side of existence causally connect with the cosmos that's a projection of the unified field of consciousness- energy and matter?

Hugh--- Unable to answer this question so you answer it , for me.

Location hidden

#63939 Dec 10, 2013
A subtle state of existence is one that exceeds the ken of senses, mind and lab instrumentation. The higher degrees of vibration that exceed those frequencies that inhere in 4-dimensional space-time defines such subtle states of cosmic existence.

Location hidden

#63940 Dec 10, 2013
Existence means the manifested state of the unified field, while non-existence would refer to the unmanifest state of the unified field. Non-existence does not mean a state of nothingness which most people take it to refer to. The word "nothing" is fictional.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63941 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP--The typal being that you worship as God would be labelled a demon by a person of another faith and so this kind of reasoning is futile and shallow.

Hugh--- noted.

Joel---By the way, on which supracosmic/cosmic plane are these typal beings (or the demons as you call them) located?

Hugh--- On earth and elsewhere.

Joel---What is the phenomena in action on that/those planes where these demons are found?

Hugh--- EVIL

Joel---On which plane is your God found? How do you know?

Hugh--- Highest plane. The bible tells me so.

Joel---What're the causal mechanisms on that plane and how would you describe the phenomena there?

Hugh--- God. Peace and love.

Location hidden

#63942 Dec 10, 2013
I wonder how conscious-energy field can ever be reduced to nothing and I also cannot ever imagine how conscious-energy field can be created from nothing.

Location hidden

#63943 Dec 10, 2013
HUGH,

1) What is the typal nature of this spirit?

2) How do you know that this spirit exists?

3) How does spirit causally connect with the unified field of consciousness-energy?

(smiles in advance)
Siddiqui

Southfield, MI

#63944 Dec 10, 2013
Big Spender wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel Limca ... you are a complete azzhole!
100 % correct analisys.

The guy is a retard.
All he does is he spams the board with all the crap poisoning the little brain he has.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63945 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you think interfaith marriage partners can maintain the cultural aspects of one of the partners? If it's important enough to them, I'm sure they will transmit it to their children, no?
<quoted text>
In theory yes. But in practicality I really doubt it. There is little transmission going on in dedicated interfaith couples right now (i.e. between committed Jews and Christians), so I wouldnt think secular Jewish humanists would fare any better. If anything, it would be worse. I see all of this as a step towards assimilation.
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to nitpick on terminology a bit. Agnosticism and Atheism are mutually exclusive terms. One is either an agnostic atheist or a gnostic atheist (as opposed to an agnostic theist or a gnostic theist). All atheists I've ever known (including the well known "new" atheists such as Hitchen, Dawkins, Harrison, Dennett) are all agnostic atheists, since they acknowledge that you can't definitively disprove God. It is a common misconception (and common source of strawman arguments) that those who self-identify as atheist are gnostic atheist. That is not the case.
Well, if gnostic atheists are out of the picture, so to speak, then I would think Judaism is 100% compatible with the rest of the atheists. Especially the more traditional variants such as orthodoxy which stress behavior (mitzvot) over belief. But the point is that Jewish commentary and practice does not shy away from agnosticism or even questioning the basis for belief.

<quoted text>
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading the comments section of that article, it appears that many atheist/humanist Jews have done just that.
Will read those and get back to you. I see this reinventing of the wheel on an everday basis. I for the life of me dont see the difference really between Reconstructionist Judaism and Reform Judaism - both of them are out to selectively renew certain traditions and willfully reject or ignore others. They have the same aim. But yet they have emerged as separate institutions. ANd then there is the matter of nonduality - a threat to anthromorphic and anthropopathic theism, but still a part of the normative tradition if one is lucky enough to be exposed to it before rejecting organized religion on the basis of theism.

Location hidden

#63946 Dec 10, 2013
FREQUENCY OF VIBRATION DETERMINES STATE OF EXISTENCE:

1) Frequency of vibration typifies the various strata of cosmic existence that arise from the unified field of conscious-energy in its state of manifestation.

2) The cosmic bliss planes represent a specific frequency of vibration of the unified conscious-energy field, the supramental planes work at a particular lower frequency of vibration of the unified field of conscious-energy, mind is simply one particular still lower frequency of vibration of this manifested unified field of conscious-energy, life is another albeit a lower frequency of the vibration of the unified field of conscious-energy, matter is the lowest frequency of vibration of the unified field of conscious-energy.

3) Only the advanced yogis know all the frequencies of vibration of the various planes of existence and how one can be fused or hybridized with the other(s).

Location hidden

#63947 Dec 10, 2013
The word spirit is another fictional term like the word nothing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63948 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP---What is meant by the term - ONE UNIFIED God?

Hugh--- I know that you know the meaning of ONE and so I shall move on to the next word.

I know that you know the meaning of UNIFIED as it is a word that you use frequently and so I shall move on to the last word.

I know that you know the meaning of God and so I shall ask, what the material are you asking?

Now, put all the meanings together.

Explain the UNIFIED FIELD that you speak of.

Location hidden

#63949 Dec 10, 2013
Good night. I'm going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj for a Coffee Viennoise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63950 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus is PERFECT then shouldn't Jesus have manifested perfect knowledge of nature, being, self and phenomena which evidently he didn't and besides shouldn't a perfect Jesus have displayed perfect control over his opponents without saying a negative word and shouldn't Jesus have refrained from abusing/cursing his detractors and killing a fig tree and instead have won over his opponents to his side with the least effort and without using a single harsh word and shouldn't a perfect being like Jesus solved all the numerous problems plaguing humankind and regenerated the unregenerate earth plane and shouldn't a perfect Jesus manifested physical immortality and perfect invincibility during his earthly avatar?
Understand, all that Jesus did underscores His perfection in righteousness.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63951 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan mental gymnastics
JOEL THUMBS UP to HughBe---What is meant by the term - ONE UNIFIED God?

Frijoles, the pagan----Pagan mental gymnastics

HughBe--- If you want to see paganism and idolatry look at Judaism.
Judaism's current concept of God is PURE PAGANISM in ORIGIN. That is a FACT.

Neither Moses nor the other prophets believed in the PAGAN Deity of Judaism today. Isaiah the prophet SAW Jehovah sitting on a THRONE. Was he LYING Judahite or are your rabbis LYING?

What is a THRONE?

Moses wanted to see the FACE of God. Moses did not want to see a FORMLESS force.

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

Isaiah spoke accordingly to the above while your rabbis do NOT speak in harmony with the law and the testimony. Simply put they are in DARKNESS or are darkness dwellers.

Judaism is PAGANISM.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63952 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Incarnation results in the modification of the typal nature of an entity.
The phenomenon of incarnation always results in a diminution of information content and a dilution of the essential power of the typal entity that incarnates since an incarnation of a typal being can only take place through the intervening planes that are juxtaposed between its native station and the plane on which it seeks to incarnate.
This is the reason why many avatars like Krishna make serious errors despite being typal entities of superior planes like the cosmic overmind -1.
The typal godhead of say the overmind -1 incarnates on earth and sees a great diminution of its native power, light, bliss, plasticity and knowledge and as such it comes under the sway of the inferior powers of the lower planes through which it has descended on its way to incarnating on earth and so the consciousness of the typal being of say the overmind-1 gets infused by the lower information of the inferior planes and is as such modified or it gets hybridized and at times it succumbs to the swamping phenomenon and acts in an inferior manner and makes mistakes.
So, keeping this logic firmly in mind, it stands to reason that if the absolute field of conscious-energy seeks to incarnate on say the terrestrial plane it would undergo a severe diminution in information and power as it would have to descend through all the hundreds of intervening planes before manifesting on earth and besides gross matter is so dense, resistant and unregenerate that it would further place a great strain on the incarnating power of the absolute field and seek to diminish its essence and most importantly the earth nature is far removed from the plenary nature of the absolute field and so there would be serious misunderstanding in minds of ordinary people of the power of the absolute field even if it manifested a portion of its essence on earth.
Joel---Incarnation results in the modification of the typal nature of an entity.

The phenomenon of incarnation always results in a diminution of information content and a dilution of the essential power of the typal entity that incarnates....

Hugh--- Keep those words in mind.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63953 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not the same thing that I spoke of.
What he says is a purely dualistic thing.
You are cetainly entitled to your interpretation, but among most theologians and scholars, Heschel is accepted as a pantheist or a panentheist. Certainly if one reads his writings one tends to take the same end goal as what you are professing.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63954 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
LOSS OF INDIVIDUALITY BEGINS WITH THE UNIFICATION MECHANISM OF THE SUPRAMENTAL PRINCIPLE:
1) The supracosmic as well as the cosmic realms are manifestations of a nondual field of consciousness-energy but in the manifestation they get separated from their original nondual poise and act along individual lines of karma over many millions if not over many billions of years of taking a form and dissolving it and then in keeping with the causal impact of the previous formation a new form is adopted to work out the cause-effect laws and all of this coming into form, getting rid of the form and then taking a new form in keeping with causal or evolutionary/devolutionary mechanism over millions of existences leaves a cumulative impression on the line of consciousness that's hard to shake off completely.
2) From the supramental planes upwards, an attempt is made by the will-in-the consciousness-energy field to erase the individuality by re-unifying the scattered aspects of the individual, reconciling the opposites in him and re-joining together the outer and inner aspects of the individual and then attempting to unite these with the typal nature of the universal forces so that the divide between the individual and the universal slowly disappears.
3) This grand unification of the various aspects of the individual and of the unified individual aspects with the universals is possible within broad limits only in the supramental planes and beyond.
rabbee: the sun and the planets, are in agreement as one solar system. yet neither the sun or it's memory state planets, have lost their individuality. and space between the planets, does not forget it's place either. and even resumes it's place after the planet has passed. and shall remember to part again, when the planet returns. even molecules are consistent, with how they are to join with what atom else. even oxygen remembers the way to join with lead, is different than with hydrogen. there is more memory all around us, than we are apparently incapable of memorizing. memory has already, taken care of where the human cells fit in. this kind of destined memory, is not voluntary.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63955 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
Frijoles - interesting article on secular Jews and the Jewish label.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
PS - Don't let Hughbe jump in until he's answered our question.
I'm not jumping into your conversation I am only commenting on it :D

Comment: I find your approach interesting given that prior to that question I have literally HUNDREDS of unanswered questions that your fellows have dodged. So why the approach? Is it sheer hypocrisy? Is it sheer dishonesty? Is it sheer stupidity?

Some will say that it is all 3 and who am I to contest the obvious merit in such a position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Portlandia 1,154,057
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 49,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min jacques Ottawau 181,832
New Beach Boys song. 5 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH