Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
57,341 - 57,360 of 68,366 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I know what Alex is. He is Celtic, by own admission
That makes him as likely semitic as you are.
Frijoles---Even I know what Alex is.

HughBe--- That is the sort of thing that you tend to know. You have a preoccupation with RACE. Alex is a Muslim which is religion and he tends to speak about RELIGION.

Frijoles--- He is Celtic, by own admission

HughBe--- Accepted but he is not preoccupied with it.

Frijoles---That makes him as likely semitic as you are.

HughBe---- There is no need or DESIRE for me to be Semitic. I am who I am and I am more than contended with how God has made me and blessed me.

Is there something to be gained by being Semitic? If yes share the benefits.

Kindly STUDY what comes next and explain how Alex's RACE i.e. Celtic changes his connection to Islam.

Your man Eric is the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.

If Ishmael is in the list of Eric's "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of his list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Can YOU understand this professor nuts?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
all the wasted verbiage in the world doesnt mask the fact you have yet to deliver
I shall leave the DELIVERY to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I am not the one who is having the problem, numb nuts. To be a Hebrew one has to be a descendant of Hebrews. It has nothing to do with religion. Ishmael was Semitic. He was a Hebrew. His descendants are Hebrews. But MUQ is not a descendant of Ishmael. He is not a Hebrew. Alex isn't either. I have doubts that BMZ is a descendant of Ishmael either. All of them are Muslims because they are members of Islam. Has nothing to do with descent.
Being a descendant of Ishmael doesn't make you a Muslim. It is the tie of Islam to Abraham because Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael.
Dumb arse.
Confounded nuisance, please get someone with average intelligence to explain my words that come next.

WE are talking about YOUR list, of the MAJOR subsets of Hebrews, which you started with Ishmael.

YOU have said that Ishmael is in the your list. Now if this is so then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in YOUR list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Get it Einstein?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I am not the one who is having the problem, numb nuts. To be a Hebrew one has to be a descendant of Hebrews. It has nothing to do with religion. Ishmael was Semitic. He was a Hebrew. His descendants are Hebrews. But MUQ is not a descendant of Ishmael. He is not a Hebrew. Alex isn't either. I have doubts that BMZ is a descendant of Ishmael either. All of them are Muslims because they are members of Islam. Has nothing to do with descent.
Being a descendant of Ishmael doesn't make you a Muslim. It is the tie of Islam to Abraham because Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael.
Dumb arse.
Your FULL list of the major subset of Hebrews is below, Eric.

You have said that Ishmael is in the LIST. If this is so then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are a part of your list and are sandwiched between Ishmael and the other names.

Now, as DUMB as you think that you are please surprise yourself and understand it now.

ERic--"Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.
And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

well apparently we still have not solved, the problem of the national debt or messianic jews being persecuted in yesrael.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

this message thread, is even less efficient than 113th congress against G-D also. your greatness comes in doing, actually nothing about it. even thought the democrat g-ds of reelection, have made their choice for all of you. no taxation without representation, does this mean that non-democrats don't have to pay their democrat mafia? when apparently government taxation, is more addictive than heroin.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

HughBe wrote:
you=your
rabbee: we, forgive you! since we know how hard it is to write, with a lisp.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I know what Alex is. He is Celtic, by own admission
That makes him as likely semitic as you are.
rabbee: and i didn't even know, he played basket ball.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Even I know what Alex is.
HughBe--- That is the sort of thing that you tend to know. You have a preoccupation with RACE. Alex is a Muslim which is religion and he tends to speak about RELIGION.
Frijoles--- He is Celtic, by own admission
HughBe--- Accepted but he is not preoccupied with it.
Frijoles---That makes him as likely semitic as you are.
HughBe---- There is no need or DESIRE for me to be Semitic. I am who I am and I am more than contended with how God has made me and blessed me.
Is there something to be gained by being Semitic? If yes share the benefits.
Kindly STUDY what comes next and explain how Alex's RACE i.e. Celtic changes his connection to Islam.
Your man Eric is the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.
If Ishmael is in the list of Eric's "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of his list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
Can YOU understand this professor nuts?
Numb nuts

(who has yet to address the question on how his messiah could be biblically legit)

As Eric has said, and as no doubt any of the Muslims you referred to would freely admit, NONE of them are descendants of Ishmael, therefore none of them are Hebrews. They are all Muslim, in the way that if I became Zen Bhuddist that wouldnt make me Japanese.

Islam is a religion, not a people.

Christianity is a religion, not a people.

Hebrews are/were a people. Arabs, while not exactly a people, are a genetically based (i.e. what you are calling "racial") category as well. Not all Muslims are Arab - Muq (Indian descent), Alex (white European descent), and BMZ (Persian descent living in Singapore) are not.

Eric

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Confounded nuisance, please get someone with average intelligence to explain my words that come next.
WE are talking about YOUR list, of the MAJOR subsets of Hebrews, which you started with Ishmael.
YOU have said that Ishmael is in the your list. Now if this is so then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in YOUR list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
Get it Einstein?
With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below, I am leaving this discussion to rest because it is a distraction. We will now await your logical and scriptural presentation of why Jesus is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition of a Jew.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below, I am leaving this discussion to rest because it is a distraction. We will now await your logical and scriptural presentation of why Jesus is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition of a Jew.
Distraction to us, but from what I can surmise, this nonsense is essential to his factually devoid religious ideology.

I think he is trying to support his vision of Christianity as a legitimate inheritor of the Hebrew (now Jewish) tradition, by making the concurrent claim that any muslim that "believes" is therefore a legitimate inheritor of the tradition of Ishmael.

I.E. He ignores the people concept (with all its complicated rules of descent and membership) and goes right into the cognitive concept.(Which is why Christianity as a system operates differently than Judaism - now he is dragging Islam into this)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below, I am leaving this discussion to rest because it is a distraction. We will now await your logical and scriptural presentation of why Jesus is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition of a Jew.
"With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below" you should know that we are both numskulls. This is known, Eric.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Numb nuts
(who has yet to address the question on how his messiah could be biblically legit)
As Eric has said, and as no doubt any of the Muslims you referred to would freely admit, NONE of them are descendants of Ishmael, therefore none of them are Hebrews. They are all Muslim, in the way that if I became Zen Bhuddist that wouldnt make me Japanese.
Islam is a religion, not a people.
Christianity is a religion, not a people.
Hebrews are/were a people. Arabs, while not exactly a people, are a genetically based (i.e. what you are calling "racial") category as well. Not all Muslims are Arab - Muq (Indian descent), Alex (white European descent), and BMZ (Persian descent living in Singapore) are not.
1.Professor nuts, please give your understanding of what follows and then tell me if you are in agreement with it. If you disagree, outline your "logical" reasons for holding your STUPID position.

If Ishmael is in the list of Eric's "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the LIST of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of his list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

2. "Islam is a religion" is known to the entire world and has always been known. Congratulations for catching up with the rest of humanity. You tend to linger behind.

3. Explain your "not a people" with respect to Islam. Don't dodge.

Since: Dec 13

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below" you should know that we are both numskulls. This is known, Eric.
We are waiting numb nuts for your grand expose.

Since: Dec 13

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Professor nuts, please give your understanding of what follows and then tell me if you are in agreement with it. If you disagree, outline your "logical" reasons for holding your STUPID position.
If Ishmael is in the list of Eric's "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the LIST of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of his list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
2. "Islam is a religion" is known to the entire world and has always been known. Congratulations for catching up with the rest of humanity. You tend to linger behind.
3. Explain your "not a people" with respect to Islam. Don't dodge.
Hugh we are not going to be distracted by your crap. Let's have your explanation of why Jesus as described in the New Testament is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition. Put up or shut up.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh we are not going to be distracted by your crap. Let's have your explanation of why Jesus as described in the New Testament is a Jew using your biological, patrilineal definition. Put up or shut up.
Son, YOU are the one that is into distractions.

I posted my comments to Susan and then you introduced your typically foolish comment about Moses. See your first set of words below for your nonsense.

It eventually ended up with you displaying your IGNORANCE about what is a LIST. While on the topic of LIST, based on your LIST BMZ, MUQ and Alex are all Hebrews. If you disagree explain your foolish thoughts.

HughBe to Susan---It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider WHEN the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes AGAINST the scriptures.

Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an ETHIOPIAN woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?

Eric---Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.(post 63397)

----------
63402- extract

HughBe--- The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are COMMONLY called Jews today. This is the context so desist with your BS.

Your sideshow aside, the central point is that Almighty God called Moses FAITHFUL.

Explain the meaning of FAITHFUL in the context of Moses marrying a non-Jew.(I AM STILL WAITING, Eric)

Are you saying that Jews got a set of commandments different from those given to Israel?(I AM STILL WAITING, Eric)

Who gave the Jews a different set of commandments?(I AM STILL WAITING, Eric)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

HughBe---With what I said above and with what Frijoles has said below" you should know that we are both numskulls. This is known, Eric.

ericfromchi---We are waiting numb nuts for your grand expose.

HughBe--- Lesson: Typically, leaders become leaders because they are more equipped than others in the relevant fields. Illustrating, rabbis are typically STUPID people among other things but as a general rule they have more knowledge about the Talmud than their disciples so they lead spiritually.

Coming to your situation, you are the President and CEO of the numb nuts ilk and you are the IDEAL person for the job. You have job security and that is an unconditional guarantee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i didn't even know, he played basket ball.
Something to do when the shuffleboard courts close down
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to do when the shuffleboard courts close down
Professor nuts, please give your understanding of what follows and then tell me if you are in agreement with it. If you disagree, outline your "logical" reasons for holding your STUPID position.

Explain your "not a people" with respect to Islam. Don't dodge.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoshy, meet Susan Blange. I think she likes movies, walks in the park, and cats.
What about pina coladas?
Getting caught in the rain?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min danetoo 67,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr Pete 11
Cheap Tomatoes 2 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 2 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 2 hr Why 2
This Jew Canít Support Israel 2 hr Why 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••