Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,857)

Showing posts 57,121 - 57,140 of64,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no way any single male, or female. can claim to be HaMosheeach, because the title HaMosheeach, is both male and female. here is the definition of HaMosheeach:
As you undoubtedly must know from personal experience, G-d made more than one species of fruit for the world to enjoy.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume it must be lonely being the Jewish Messiah, and I would hope you would have someone to talk this through with. Maybe someone who could help you.
<quoted text>
Ignoring the craziness of the ultra-orthodox for the moment, when you think about it, 50% of the orthodox are women, so on that basis alone it is hard to stereotype them monolithically as anti-woman.
The ideological approach of traditional Judaism tends to be "separate roles but equal", and since women are traditionally entrusted with child care, their role is highly valued.
Among the modern orthodox, despite the emphasis on child care, education is still valued for women (as well as for men). As a result it was just a matter of time before some women would logically desire the same educational endpoint as men (i.e. becoming a Rabbi). That said, at this time the majority of the movement does not accept women as rabbis. Instead they are working to turn out woman scholars and woman "advisors". However, there is also an undercurrent underway, and at least one male orthodox Rabbi is now ordaining women.
It is lonely being the Messiah, but it is God who has made me. Job 40:19. Most of scripture has already been fulfilled and I do have somebody to share my life with who is Elijah the prophet. He's been my psychiatrist for 37 years and he does believe in me. He is Jewish and a child psychiatrist. He's supposed to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers. Malachi 4:4-6. That is in part what he does for a living.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny -- I'm almost SURE the Torah says there's only ONE G-d.
rabbee: that's not exactly, what it says. TheTorah does stipulate, and acknowledge there are other g-ds. other wise there is no point in stating, you shall not mention the g-ds of others in MY Presence

but G-D does claims to be the master, of all other g-ds. and that no other except THEIR Son Adam, is given with their OUR IMAGE And LIKENESS. and that no other g-d, is given with this OUR IMAGE of The YESHOOAH HOO VHEE G-D.

it's kind of freaky, but there is That Glowing WOMAN inside of That Glowing G-D GUY. as i do not think, you can fully comprehend this, without actually having seen G-D. THEY move Together in unison. now that is, True Unity.

and G-D is the ever most powerful, and totally true, of all those other g-ds.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Messiah means anointed one and you're the one who cannot spell. What the hell is Chooah?
rabbee: did you miss, that i said, HaMosheeach? and i know enough, to recognize that the word messiah is not eevreet. and i can tell you that it is most likely from the greek, and it has a masculine ending. which makes it different, than the he/she word HaMosheeach.

neither Noach, Avraham, Moshe, or HaMosheeach Adam, anointed themselves. They got anointed, by G-D only. you just can't truly claim, to be a messiah without an actual visit from G-D.

i was not expecting the visit from, any more than this pagan world expected this. but it is right there in The Written Torah Scroll, This is always going to happen, when there is nobody here in TheTorah.

TheHisSon adam called the woman chaooah, because it means all birth, wide birth, or broad birth. and calling her eve, is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. cause it does not, even mean all birth.

and chaooah is not a name, it is a title. since after thousands and thousands of third and fourth visitations. adam has not yet found a true mate, for her name to be recorded. and the name eve, could only have a silent consonant, with either aleph or ayeen in front of either a vav or vet. and their is no woman, by that name in The Whole Torah Scroll.

and no adam never knew any woman by the name or title leeleeth(lilith) either. which i think is where they contracted, the false name eve corrupted from. your not going to fool me, with any of this false prophet junk.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As you undoubtedly must know from personal experience, G-d made more than one species of fruit for the world to enjoy.
rabbee: yeah but there is that one too many, fruits in this world. and that fruits, should keep within their own talking critter specie. not a good idea, to cross a talking rattlesnake with a talking camel. i don't know what you get, from that. but if it bites you, you can ride it to the doctor.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>...He's been my psychiatrist for 37 years....
I hope you saved the receipts. I'm pretty sure you're entitled to a refund.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: any one who has been seeing, a physiatrist for 37 years of worse progress. deserves to have their head examined, by another psychiatrist. but i guess marionettes, just can't escape those strings attached after all.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: any one who has been seeing, a physiatrist for 37 years of worse progress. deserves to have their head examined, by another psychiatrist. but i guess marionettes, just can't escape those strings attached after all.
No doubt you've had much better results by locking yourself in a room, peeing in jars and letting your fingernails grow down past your knees.

Tried and true, eh?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The care has been free for thirty years. And don't tell me I got what I paid for. He knows he will inherit billions of dollars. I am also an international famous case history. My doctor did a case study/history of me to an international audience in the early eighties. His conclusion was, you can't change character. But I hope he's wrong. Only my character cannot be changed. Malachi 3:16.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>...He knows he will inherit billions of dollars...
Psychiatric care provided by a Nigerian Royal prince? Did your sessions take place via email? Well, I have to admit it's one way to go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatric care provided by a Nigerian Royal prince? Did your sessions take place via email? Well, I have to admit it's one way to go.
please dont feed the animals

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>please dont feed the animals
What else am I meant to do with all these bags of Purina Crazy Chow (tm)?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
please dont feed the animals
Some days, I feel like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Some days, I feel like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease, and there is no soundness in my flesh".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you've had much better results by locking yourself in a room, peeing in jars and letting your fingernails grow down past your knees.
Tried and true, eh?
I havent used a jar ever since I discovered pull ups.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease, and there is no soundness in my flesh".
Thats funny because Trojans had been around already for at least 480 years.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A Scottish military officer strolls into an apothecary shop. From
the pouch hanging from his kilt he extracts a used condom and
places it upon the counter.

The apothecary says, "Hoot man, Wat be this yur'er thrustin'
befor me".

"T'is a used condom, sir, and I've come t' ask ye; hey much to
replace it and hey much to repair it?"

"Aye," replies the apothecary, as he examines the condom.
"T'would be six pence to replace it and thra' pence, heypenny to
repair it."

"Thank ye" says the Scottish military officer as he picks up the
used condom and puts it back into his pouch as he marches out
of the shop.

The next morning the military officer returns to the apothecary
shop. He reached onto his pouch, pulls out the used condom and
tosses it onto the counter.

"The regiment has voted to repair it," he says.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Something from my early teens that's still on the net
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mocking me, not a good idea. "Soundness" refers to sanity. I have no other diseases, especially STD's. I lost my virginity to my father when I was 3 years old. SOS 8:5 "...I raised thee up under the apple tree; there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee". If it weren't for that, I'm practically a virgin. But that is due to dyspareunia from the "crucifixion" when I was 8 years old. My father is Adam, the apple tree or "tree of knowledge". It is his naked body.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are mocking me, not a good idea...
I respectfully disagree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,121 - 57,140 of64,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,003
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 96,016
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 12 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,407
Abby 4-17 20 min edogxxx 1
Amy 4-17 22 min edogxxx 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE