Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63333 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism. But the Jews don't want me. For years I went to Torah study, services, and high holy days. I follow the directives in the Hebrew bible. My religion, which I call the Truth, most closely resembles Judaism. I am the Jewish Messiah.
Do you have a strong social support network?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63334 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what synagogue you belong to but there are two where I live that have female Rabbis. Where does it say a woman cannot be a Rabbi? It follows the example of Miriam.
There are even (less than a handful) orthodox women rabbis now.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63335 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There are even (less than a handful) orthodox women rabbis now.
I'm not sure what you mean by "social support". I haven't been active in that scene since 1998. I'm surprised there are orthodox women Rabbis considering their attitude toward women. I thought the orthodox were basically misogynistic which is why I'm not orthodox. But then again, "...they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion". Isaiah 52:8.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63336 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Howard Hughes LIKED women?
rabbee: apparently he liked being married, to money a lot more. a fool and his money, are very soon parted by divorce.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63337 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what synagogue you belong to but there are two where I live that have female Rabbis. Where does it say a woman cannot be a Rabbi? It follows the example of Miriam.
rabbee: try looking in the 611 + 2 laws, given to Moshe. it is most specific, about titles for men and for women. it forbids, cross dressing. you don't call, women as men. and you don't call, men as women. and even a sex change operation is considered a severe deformity, making you ineligible as a rabbee. don't care what the synagogues against G-D say, TheTorah from G-D says it truly all.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63338 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism. But the Jews don't want me. For years I went to Torah study, services, and high holy days. I follow the directives in the Hebrew bible. My religion, which I call the Truth, most closely resembles Judaism. I am the Jewish Messiah.
rabbee: no way any single male, or female. can claim to be HaMosheeach, because the title HaMosheeach, is both male and female. here is the definition of HaMosheeach:

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.

G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")" G-D does not lie, this is always true here in TheTorah.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63339 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There are even (less than a handful) orthodox women rabbis now.
rabbee: i don't trust an lying enemy of G-D, who can't even spell Merreeam correctly. those who have no respect for G-D, cannot spell names correctly in scripture.

it is no mystery, why christians have been set up. with their altered text, here in TheTorah. nobody wants to believe in the truth, when they rather believe in the lie.

with about 5000 years, of not here in TheTorah lying. there not about to give up on their lies, and be all here in The Torah still being given by G-D.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63340 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what you mean by "social support".
I assume it must be lonely being the Jewish Messiah, and I would hope you would have someone to talk this through with. Maybe someone who could help you.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been active in that scene since 1998. I'm surprised there are orthodox women Rabbis considering their attitude toward women. I thought the orthodox were basically misogynistic which is why I'm not orthodox. But then again, "...they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion". Isaiah 52:8.
Ignoring the craziness of the ultra-orthodox for the moment, when you think about it, 50% of the orthodox are women, so on that basis alone it is hard to stereotype them monolithically as anti-woman.

The ideological approach of traditional Judaism tends to be "separate roles but equal", and since women are traditionally entrusted with child care, their role is highly valued.

Among the modern orthodox, despite the emphasis on child care, education is still valued for women (as well as for men). As a result it was just a matter of time before some women would logically desire the same educational endpoint as men (i.e. becoming a Rabbi). That said, at this time the majority of the movement does not accept women as rabbis. Instead they are working to turn out woman scholars and woman "advisors". However, there is also an undercurrent underway, and at least one male orthodox Rabbi is now ordaining women.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63341 Nov 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i don't trust an lying enemy of G-D, who can't even spell Merreeam correctly. those who have no respect for G-D, cannot spell names correctly in scripture.
it is no mystery, why christians have been set up. with their altered text, here in TheTorah. nobody wants to believe in the truth, when they rather believe in the lie.
with about 5000 years, of not here in TheTorah lying. there not about to give up on their lies, and be all here in The Torah still being given by G-D.
Messiah means anointed one and you're the one who cannot spell. What the hell is Chooah?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63342 Nov 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no way any single male, or female. can claim to be HaMosheeach, because the title HaMosheeach, is both male and female. here is the definition of HaMosheeach:
As you undoubtedly must know from personal experience, G-d made more than one species of fruit for the world to enjoy.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63343 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume it must be lonely being the Jewish Messiah, and I would hope you would have someone to talk this through with. Maybe someone who could help you.
<quoted text>
Ignoring the craziness of the ultra-orthodox for the moment, when you think about it, 50% of the orthodox are women, so on that basis alone it is hard to stereotype them monolithically as anti-woman.
The ideological approach of traditional Judaism tends to be "separate roles but equal", and since women are traditionally entrusted with child care, their role is highly valued.
Among the modern orthodox, despite the emphasis on child care, education is still valued for women (as well as for men). As a result it was just a matter of time before some women would logically desire the same educational endpoint as men (i.e. becoming a Rabbi). That said, at this time the majority of the movement does not accept women as rabbis. Instead they are working to turn out woman scholars and woman "advisors". However, there is also an undercurrent underway, and at least one male orthodox Rabbi is now ordaining women.
It is lonely being the Messiah, but it is God who has made me. Job 40:19. Most of scripture has already been fulfilled and I do have somebody to share my life with who is Elijah the prophet. He's been my psychiatrist for 37 years and he does believe in me. He is Jewish and a child psychiatrist. He's supposed to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers. Malachi 4:4-6. That is in part what he does for a living.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63344 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny -- I'm almost SURE the Torah says there's only ONE G-d.
rabbee: that's not exactly, what it says. TheTorah does stipulate, and acknowledge there are other g-ds. other wise there is no point in stating, you shall not mention the g-ds of others in MY Presence

but G-D does claims to be the master, of all other g-ds. and that no other except THEIR Son Adam, is given with their OUR IMAGE And LIKENESS. and that no other g-d, is given with this OUR IMAGE of The YESHOOAH HOO VHEE G-D.

it's kind of freaky, but there is That Glowing WOMAN inside of That Glowing G-D GUY. as i do not think, you can fully comprehend this, without actually having seen G-D. THEY move Together in unison. now that is, True Unity.

and G-D is the ever most powerful, and totally true, of all those other g-ds.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63346 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Messiah means anointed one and you're the one who cannot spell. What the hell is Chooah?
rabbee: did you miss, that i said, HaMosheeach? and i know enough, to recognize that the word messiah is not eevreet. and i can tell you that it is most likely from the greek, and it has a masculine ending. which makes it different, than the he/she word HaMosheeach.

neither Noach, Avraham, Moshe, or HaMosheeach Adam, anointed themselves. They got anointed, by G-D only. you just can't truly claim, to be a messiah without an actual visit from G-D.

i was not expecting the visit from, any more than this pagan world expected this. but it is right there in The Written Torah Scroll, This is always going to happen, when there is nobody here in TheTorah.

TheHisSon adam called the woman chaooah, because it means all birth, wide birth, or broad birth. and calling her eve, is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. cause it does not, even mean all birth.

and chaooah is not a name, it is a title. since after thousands and thousands of third and fourth visitations. adam has not yet found a true mate, for her name to be recorded. and the name eve, could only have a silent consonant, with either aleph or ayeen in front of either a vav or vet. and their is no woman, by that name in The Whole Torah Scroll.

and no adam never knew any woman by the name or title leeleeth(lilith) either. which i think is where they contracted, the false name eve corrupted from. your not going to fool me, with any of this false prophet junk.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63347 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As you undoubtedly must know from personal experience, G-d made more than one species of fruit for the world to enjoy.
rabbee: yeah but there is that one too many, fruits in this world. and that fruits, should keep within their own talking critter specie. not a good idea, to cross a talking rattlesnake with a talking camel. i don't know what you get, from that. but if it bites you, you can ride it to the doctor.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63348 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>...He's been my psychiatrist for 37 years....
I hope you saved the receipts. I'm pretty sure you're entitled to a refund.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63349 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you saved the receipts. I'm pretty sure you're entitled to a refund.
rabbee: any one who has been seeing, a physiatrist for 37 years of worse progress. deserves to have their head examined, by another psychiatrist. but i guess marionettes, just can't escape those strings attached after all.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63350 Nov 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: any one who has been seeing, a physiatrist for 37 years of worse progress. deserves to have their head examined, by another psychiatrist. but i guess marionettes, just can't escape those strings attached after all.
No doubt you've had much better results by locking yourself in a room, peeing in jars and letting your fingernails grow down past your knees.

Tried and true, eh?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63351 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you saved the receipts. I'm pretty sure you're entitled to a refund.
The care has been free for thirty years. And don't tell me I got what I paid for. He knows he will inherit billions of dollars. I am also an international famous case history. My doctor did a case study/history of me to an international audience in the early eighties. His conclusion was, you can't change character. But I hope he's wrong. Only my character cannot be changed. Malachi 3:16.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63352 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>...He knows he will inherit billions of dollars...
Psychiatric care provided by a Nigerian Royal prince? Did your sessions take place via email? Well, I have to admit it's one way to go.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63353 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatric care provided by a Nigerian Royal prince? Did your sessions take place via email? Well, I have to admit it's one way to go.
please dont feed the animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,497,486
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 237,349
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Susanm 10,341
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min USA-1 63,272
The Mexicans stay home 3 hr blue devil 25
News Sleep In to Benefit 13 Youth Homeless Agencies ... 3 hr Trump is the man 1
Study Aides 3 hr Chicago815 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages