Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,843)

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of68,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

GAMMA FREQUENCY OF CONSCIOUS-ENERGY FIELD FREQUENCY OF BRAIN....

Gamma (above 40 Hz): The most recently discovered range is Gamma which is the fastest in frequency at above 40Hz (some researchers do not distinguish Beta from Gamma waves). Although little is known about this state of mind, initial research shows Gamma waves are associated with bursts of insight and high-level information processing.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

I guess there can be hybridization of any number of brain wave frequencies - as for instance, during trance, the brain energy field vibrates at the Delta frequency (0.5 - 4 Hz) but being a highly subjective experience this frequency as the trance deepens and prolongs could connect with the Gamma range of frequency (above 40 Hz) to produce deep insights and rapid information processing. I think it's possible based on my own experiences in the yoga.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

The optimal level for visualization is the Alpha-Theta Border at 7-8 Hz which is stated to be the gateway to the subconscious mind....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Reverse engineering of the brain not too far off..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Given the present cutting-edge technology where nearly everything that is there to be known objectively about nature/being, it's possible that via electronic mind control brain functions and every nerve of the body can be controlled remotely...there's sufficient evidence from various research quarters - mainstream and covert - that indicate that this is a reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

It's 7 am here. Time to shower. Bye.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're preaching to the choir. I understand well. It's a point that Jews often espouse when explaining why Jesus is not the Messiah. Hugh will never accept the inconsistency in his positions.
Sorry, I meant to post that as a reply to Hugh. Obviously, I know you know.

Hugh - Can I assume we won't be getting a straight answer from Hugh? Probably too embarrassed.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant to post that as a reply to Hugh. Obviously, I know you know.
Hugh - Can I assume we won't be getting a straight answer from Hugh? Probably too embarrassed.
You are on Hughbes good list because he thinks you are beating up on me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's 7 am here. Time to shower. Bye.
You think it would even help?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You think it would even help?
You wish to join me in the shower?

I'm not into man-boy sex,(papa)....

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

REFERENCES TO NONDUALISM IN THE NT:

1) "Be ye as perfect as thy heavenly father."

(Matthew 5:48)

2) "He who has seen the son has seen the father, I and my father are one."

(John 14:9, John 10:30)

3) "The kingdom of heaven is within you."

(Luke 17:20-21)

4) "When thine eye is single, thy body is filled with light."

(reference to meditation on the third eye/force center between the brows leading to the opening up of that force center and the consequent union in consciousness of the subject's consciousness with the consciousness-force in that force center)

(Matthew 6:22)

5) "Ye were gods in the past."

(reference to fall of the psychic from the nondual state to the dualized consciousness)

(John 10:34, a reference to the verse in the Hebrew Bible in Psalms 82:6)

5)" In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with G-d and the Word was G-d and the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us."

(reference to nonduality of the Word and G-d and an allusion to the incarnation of the typal principle of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness-force (Word/G-d) on to the earth plane)

COMMENTS: I am surprised to find so many references nondualism in the NT though of course its mysticism remains stuck on the vital plane of cosmic consciousness-force.
(John 1:1, 14)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

REFERENCE TO REINCARNATION IN THE NT:

1) "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come."

(Matthew 11:13-14)

2) "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already.... then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

Matthew 17:12-13

3) "But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him."

Mark 9:13

COMMENT: Surprising!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

When the brain's energy field moves above the head during trance, the EEG recordings are rendered useless. The delta, beta, epsilon and other brain waves recorded during ordinary trance are waves generated by the surfaces trances that're merely a part of the range of frequencies that correspond to the lower dimensions, whereas the frequencies generated by deeper trance states when either the surface consciousness retreats into the subliminal depths or exits the body are beyond the scope of EEG recordings. At the most, a small perturbation in the brain may be recorded in any of these deeper trance states.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

The references to nondualism in the NT are not profound - they're elementary stuff. In general, the nondual experiences encompass a range of experiences covering at least 22 planes of consciousness-force and more. Jesus' description of nondualism of "the kingdom of heaven being within a person" and his reference to meditation on the third eye which is the force center between the brows ("If thine eye be single thine body is filled with light") reach up to just the 3rd plane. Elementary stuff. His paranormal powers, too, are typical phenomena of the vital plane projected on to matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

The Big Sur dialogues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on Hughbes good list because he thinks you are beating up on me.
Does that mean I get presents instead of coal this Christmas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean I get presents instead of coal this Christmas.
If you got either you should consider yourself lucky. I dont think he believes in the holiday. Spawn of satan or something like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got either you should consider yourself lucky. I dont think he believes in the holiday. Spawn of satan or something like that.
That's right. 7th Day Adventists don't celebrate Christmas. i think Jehovah Witnesses have similar restrictions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Where the fu-ck is Hugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of68,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,078,437
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,868
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 32 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 40 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000