Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
56,601 - 56,620 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

MORAL - WHERE JEWISH SUFFERING FOR 2000 YEARS IS CONCERNED:

The Jews have been killed and persecuted for millennia as part of the mechanism of - AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Natural justice ultimately catches up with wrongdoers.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read Shmuely Boteach's new book on Jesus?
His idea is that Jews should reclaim the historical Jesus as one of our own, since he WAS one of our own (keeping his teachings but obviously discarding all the post-baggage in the process).
I never read the book, but I agree with the idea. Why not?
rabbee: when you can't even get, Their name right? there no redemption (Yeshooah), within any lie. a fake name, can't redeem anyone here in TheTorah. it only reveals a lack of respect, for G-D here in TheTorah. only the truth here, in TheTorah can redeem you all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

There is an individual karma as well as a collective karma. Both these aspects of the natural law of justice are always at work and manifest when the time is just right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Ironically, while, El or YHVH, the Babylonian blood-thirsty monster, who was made G-d by the Hebrews (who borrowed this G-d from the Babylonians), commanded his braindead followers to massacre those people who believed in other Gods, yet this asura El or YHVH was no where in sight when the Jews were being royally raped by the gentiles for 2000 years despite all the pacts sealed in blood that the Jews made with him. LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

The satanic being El or YHVH was no where in sight when the Jews were being royally raped by the gentiles for 2000 years despite all the pacts sealed in blood that the Jews made with him.

LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Rosenthal

(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Thankfully, most Jews, given the garbage found in the Tanach, are non-believers and have turned to atheism, secular humanism or eastern mysticism and laughably many among the observant Jews, including some rabbis, are closet atheists. Proud. LMAO.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's possible considering the advanced stage of possession that has gripped you.
The demonic force that has possessed you could have engineered an OBE in your case.
OBE can be done via a willed process...
The fluid conscious-energy spread out in the body first gathers in the brain and then it eases out of the body through a micro-aperture that opens at this stage and emerges outside the body while the conscious-energy field of the brain-body system remains within to keep the organ systems functional albeit feebly. Once outside the body, a thin shiny ray of force connects the discarnate conscious-energy with the conscious-energy of the body.
In this disembodied state, one can move any where in the physical realm or one can open up in the 8th plane of conscious-energy (or in still higher planes of conscious-energy that exceed the 8th) that lie in spatio-temporal dimensions above the head and in this poise one can have fine experiences there and besides one can also cause the power of any of the higher planes to descend into the body but it's an extremely difficult process that only the advanced yogis (numbering just a handful in the whole of human history) can engineer....
rabbee: well i shall keep, my possession with G-D. cause i am sure, you do not want to understand it. if you do not choose to be possessed by G-D, then you do not get a choice of the devil possessing you.

nor am i going to comment, on the rest of your expert horse man ur. yes hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, do have the power to command out of body experience. even if it is most usually, in the form of physical death. they can also internally, posses any of their slave subjects.

but G-D does not, internally posses any one. it is all, an eternal possession process. and if you do not want to be with G-D, then G-D does not want you here in TheTorah. when i was out of my body, i knew it is G-D commanding it. i won't let it happen, with any unknown spirit. but i can't, stop HaShem G-D from doing it to me. i do not have, that kind of infinite power. there are limits to the powers given, to anyone here in The-Creation. and the pretty ugly powers given to hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer are limited also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

BOTTOM LINE:

As they did during World War 2, I think the NWO globalists are planning to once again use the Jews as cannon fodder in a face off with Islamists when World War 3 unfolds but until then they will continue propping up Jews, shore up anti-Semitic laws and pretend to support them by placing them in important positions, showering accolades on them, giving them concessions and boosting their egos only to destroy these "useful idiots" (Jews) when the time is ripe....

This has been and is the agenda of the NWO cabal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: wow that sounds a lot like, what the jews did with Moshe. to pervert themselves, out of being here in TheTorah. as it just had to be the only way, to help deceive this worlds grandmother chaooah again. and screw us all, out of GanEden again.
I dont recollect anywhere in Jewish tradition, past or present, where people worship Moses. We did have a little problem with a calf, however.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Dr Henry Kissinger, an ex-Jew, pours scorn on the Jews and is reported to have said that the Jews must have been doing something terribly wrong to have faced murder and persecution down the ages. He is right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Harold Rosenthal
(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)
You know our secret!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Natural justice ultimately catches up with wrongdoers.
Perhaps that explains why you are constantly ill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Dr Henry Kissinger is a prominent NWO member.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

So now, explain to me how my cultural and historical links would have no connection to Jesus and Jews given that I have a Jewish grandfather, Jewish uncles and aunts , Jewish cousins etc.
Go right ahead, you brainless self-deceiver.
What is my culture and history, Einstein?
Trust us, you are as far as one could be from anything Jewish. And from your latest posts, I am inclined to believe you are equally alienated from anything that resembles Christianity as well. But if they want you, I am not complaining.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You know our secret!
Yes, thankfully, my eyes opened up to the inherent ugliness in the cult when I turned 16 or so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps that explains why you are constantly ill.
Those are attacks from the hostile forces that one faces when one opens up in consciousness during the course of the yoga.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
For 2,000 years they've been slaughtering us in that mythical momser's name.
rabbee: just Who do you think, commanded them to do it? G-D is in charge, of what all the devils do to your being one also. Who do you think, is commanding the civil war of THEIR enemies in syria to happen?

Who do you think commands plagues, of rockets into Ysrael? if they were goody-goody with G-D, here in TheTorah it would not be happening to them. if americans were goody-goody with G-D, we would not be having these mass murders and stalemate wars.

what don't you people get about, all pestilence, plague, and famine is sent by G-D. all the affordable health care from the devil, is not going to keep you from getting sicker without G-D. it will just make you all, more miserable in your quality of life. and they have elected demons, in charge of us? how stupid, can you as their talking critters get?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Hugh,

I had a whale of a time yesterday night sexting pics of naked chicks to my friends but then you wouldn't be interested in those hot pics since you're sexually attracted to boys.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,077
Amy 7-24 49 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••