Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,368
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62663 Nov 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that Whites pursue Math and Physics at the grad/doc level, why not the blacks?
Inferior Jeans :D

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62664 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?
MY ulterior motive is to be a nice person. Sorry if that offends anyone.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62665 Nov 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?

Frijoles---MY ulterior motive is to be a nice person. Sorry if that offends anyone.

HughBe---Your approach is certainly consistent with the MADNESS of your rabbis i.e. peace is more important that LOYALTY to God.

Simplifying, being a "nice person" takes priority over OBSERVING God's Law, in your book. You need to become OBSERVANT, of God's laws.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62666 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice beard, I like it.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62667 Nov 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What is normal to me is to not care about someone else's god beliefs, unless it's used against me somehow.
rabbee: everyone's lies are being used, against you. just as yours are against everyone.

everyone's lying is even guilty of all hell and death in syria today. because nobody is telling the truth, you are all guilty of this. and don't be so assured, that everyone's lying won't come around to hurt you and your family too with hell and death.

even the plagues of wars, and mass murders do not begin with truth. since all pestilence, plague, and famine, all begin with lying. you should be concerned with what is really true, since evidence indicates lying hurts everyone on this planet. for the truth shall make you, the most harmless and innocent person on this whole insanly guilty planet.

i am not interested, in any of your views as alleged g-ds of yourselves. there still are these other g-ds, in charge of you. i am becoming more and more normal to G-D here in TheTorah. and i now plan, to say this way. and these visits from G-D, are becoming more and more normal to me. even it there have been, only three in my 70 out of 930 years again.

Denver, CO

#62668 Nov 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: there is no such thing, as a nice person offending G-D. you only promote more, pestilence, plague, and famine, with your lying not true to G-D. all lying not true to G-D, here in TheTorah. always results in, more and more hell and death.

there can be no good, bearing false witness against G-D and your neighbors here and now in TheTorah. and telling you all, the truth from G-D. is the nicest thing, anyone here in TheTorah can do.

as all of your lying is guilty, for all the murder today in syria and everywhere else. and i choose not to be, held guilty for that mass murdering either. it is happening, because nobody is true to G-D here in TheTorah again.

and i find that trying, to convince little boys. that homosexuality, is normal. distastefully deceptive to them, and everyone else on this planet. it is even more sickening and disgusting, when a priest can convince little boys it's normal. when G-D says, it is not normal to THEM. fir THE OUR IMAGE of G-D, is HE AND SHE, not he and he or she and she. there is no redemption offered, in homosexuality.

Denver, CO

#62669 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice beard, I like it.
rabbee: well thank, TheG-D i have seen. WHO i am trying, to look more and more like. even if it is totally hopeless, without the woman true to G-D. without a true woman, it is only like half way to paradise.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#62670 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a dream and it went like this. Rabbi Eric, appointed me as a fellow rabbi. My mandate was to get converts. So I would visit the loos looking for men with the biggest dicks with the aim of converting them. When this was done I do the STANDARD thing of circumcising them and then sucking their dicks.
Then I woke up.
Prove it is standard. Non-orthodox Jews--the vast majority of Jews--don't do it.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#62671 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice beard, I like it.
Where have you been? Pictures of Jimmie have been available on the internet for years. He has never hid his identity. His facebook page is open to anyone. His picture runs regularly on Denver newspaper websites.

Denver, CO

#62672 Nov 15, 2013
when you see G-D, it is difficult to tell. which are all THE MALE PARTS, and which are THE FEMALE Parts. trying to figure out, how long is THE HIS HAIR, from THE HER Longer Hair, is really difficult, more or less that BEARD, is not HERS.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62673 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you say such things? Can your assertions be proven?
Yes.

Location hidden

#62674 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Inferior Jeans :D
Hardly a few blacks study Math and Science at the higher level.

Why is this so?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62675 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: everyone's lies are being used, against you. just as yours are against everyone.
everyone's lying is even guilty of all hell and death in syria today. because nobody is telling the truth, you are all guilty of this. and don't be so assured, that everyone's lying won't come around to hurt you and your family too with hell and death.
even the plagues of wars, and mass murders do not begin with truth. since all pestilence, plague, and famine, all begin with lying. you should be concerned with what is really true, since evidence indicates lying hurts everyone on this planet. for the truth shall make you, the most harmless and innocent person on this whole insanly guilty planet.
i am not interested, in any of your views as alleged g-ds of yourselves. there still are these other g-ds, in charge of you. i am becoming more and more normal to G-D here in TheTorah. and i now plan, to say this way. and these visits from G-D, are becoming more and more normal to me. even it there have been, only three in my 70 out of 930 years again.
Alrighty then....

Location hidden

#62676 Nov 15, 2013
Higher than any God is the Self. The Self is the projection of the Absolute.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62677 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a dream and it went like this. Rabbi Eric, appointed me as a fellow rabbi. My mandate was to get converts. So I would visit the loos looking for men with the biggest dicks with the aim of converting them. When this was done I do the STANDARD thing of circumcising them and then sucking their dicks.
Then I woke up.
Hugh is having homo-erotic dreams. Now why doesn't that surprise me.
unut

Centralia, IL

#62678 Nov 15, 2013
Obama care will save us all!!!

Denver, CO

#62679 Nov 15, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it is standard. Non-orthodox Jews--the vast majority of Jews--don't do it.
rabbee: there is no proof that, any alleged as jew* has done that. it is just more lies, used in part to justify the murder of alleged as jews*.

Denver, CO

#62680 Nov 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then....
rabbee: well i am tired of all the lies, that are for the murder each other. there would not be any hell and death, on this planet without all the lying. no matter how normal, you think anyone in this whole insane planet is. lies only enable, more liars to accomplish only more hell and death. and i do not want to see, what is happening in syria too happen in this nation.

Denver, CO

#62681 Nov 15, 2013
unut wrote:
Obama care will save us all!!!
rabbee: and since when has, any idolatry saved anyone? when all it does is increase, pestilence, plague, and famine, to meet the need.

Location hidden

#62682 Nov 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Then I woke up.
Incorrect where the sucking part is concerned which is not very common.

Well, circumcision by itself is a damaging practice that unsettles the mind-body balance since it involves the destruction of the thousands of nerve endings.....

Besides, circumcision is a barbaric practice - a blood offering, a pact sealed in blood that damages and circumscribes one within very narrow limits, made with some primitive and unregenerate bloodthirsty creature calling itself God or rather G-d.

Circumcision is in the same category as other barbaric practices like human sacrifices, animal sacrifices, incest, baby bashing, stoning to death and cannibalism.

All this must stop.

The patriarchs, rabbis, priests, scripture and their presiding G-d should not serve as healthy role models.

This is not religion.

This is demon worship that inflicts a great setback to the further evolution of the human consciousness that serves to keep its practitioners in eternal bondage to a savage typal being until the believers break free from it by severing all ties and by turning to other sources that're based on enlightened practices and it is also instrumental in bringing the believers/practitioners into conflict with the believers of other faiths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min harmonious 1,109,482
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min loose cannon 177,989
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 2 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE