Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
56,441 - 56,460 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
Cultural perspective: No one in India over the age of five uses the word "susu"
It is the Hindi equivalent of "pee pee"
On the other hand, use of words like that really demonstrate that he is in fact from India (and not operating from his Mom's basement in Long Island), and better he over there in India and NOT over here.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, use of words like that really demonstrate that he is in fact from India (and not operating from his Mom's basement in Long Island), and better he over there in India and NOT over here.
I'm not saying he's not from India. His idiosyncratic language, his general misconceptions about Western beliefs and his obsession with what he perceives to be symbols of affluence are dead give-a-ways.

I wasn't challenging his geographic claims, just his level of maturity. He will confirm this with this next post to either you or I.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying he's not from India. His idiosyncratic language, his general misconceptions about Western beliefs and his obsession with what he perceives to be symbols of affluence are dead give-a-ways.
I wasn't challenging his geographic claims, just his level of maturity. He will confirm this with this next post to either you or I.
There were times in the past when I did question his origins. Now I don't. I do think you were correct a while back about the pathology of the mood swings, and I think maybe that is more related to his verbiage than even his level of maturity.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Oh, I definitely believe he's bi-polar. His symptomatic mood swings are pretty close together indicating a lot of stress (poor diet, irregular sleep patterns). I can only speculate what kind of care he currently receives to function on a daily basis. Based on his apparent freedom to access the Internet, I'm thinking an assisted-living facility of some sort.

It's hard to say, a lot of bipolar patients are high functioning on their own and can maintain an air of normality for short periods of time in public. Perhaps we see a lot more of his episodes here because of the Internet's relative anonymity.

I thought is was cute that he used the word, "susu" because that is what my Mum used to say to my daughter when she was potty training, "Did you make susu?" Takes me back.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Gays are not normal in the sense that they don't and can't procreate through sexual intercourse given their absence of sexual attraction to women. Had all or had most men been homosexual then, well, the human race would have become extinct thousands of years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Cross-dressers, most of whom are gay, are not normal - how normal is it for a man to behave like a women, to speak like a woman and to dress in woman's clothes? It's not normal. If a human being is born male then he should exhibit male behavior in dress, appearance, talk, habits and behavior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

JESUS WAS A JIHADI:

1) Luke 19:27:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

2) Luke 12:51-53:

"Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Monotheism (the doctrine or belief that there is only one God) is a misnomer. Monolatry (the worship of a single god while acknowledging the existence of other gods) is the fundamental theme of the dualistic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Oh, these competing gods belong to the inferior planes of the cosmic hierarchy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

WHERE ARE THE VARIOUS GODS STATIONED?

1) Gross Physical

2) Subtle Physical

3) Lower Vital (The seat of YHVH, El, Allah, Jesus, Ganesha, Baal, Ra, Moloch, Baphometh, Ahura Mazda, Varuna, Indra, Rudra, Lord of Falsehood, Lord of Death and many others)

4) Higher Vital (The seat of Ramakrishna Paramhans)

5) Mind

6) Higher Mind (The seat of Rama)

7) Illumined Mind (The seat of the Buddha)

8) Intuition Mind

9) Overmind -1 (The seat of Krishna, Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva)

10) Overmind -2

11) Overmind -3

12) Overmind - 4

13) Supermind - 1

14) Supermind - 2

15) Supermind - 3

16) Supermind - 4

17) Cosmic Bliss - 1

18) Cosmic Bliss - 2

19) Cosmic Bliss 3

20) Cosmic Self

21) The numerous planes of the supracosmic manifestation.

22) The Absolute Field of Consciousness-Energy)

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to give Volunteerist a free pass regarding his inconsistent approach - but if he is going to argue this, I guess it is fair game.
One can not argue that gays are not normal on the basis of perceived modal behavior (I say perceived because as I suggested before, the designation of modal depends upon population size and population character (also you need a normal distribution to begin with, but we wont even go there......)...
...and still argue that the embrace of conspiracy ideology and bizarre social-governmental views is normal
Same approach - therefore he is NUTS by his own logic.
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
JESUS WAS A JIHADI:
1) Luke 19:27:
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
2) Luke 12:51-53:
"Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
(smiles)
rabbee: what you don't think, that all those non-eevreet romanic christian sounding names sounds suspicious? or have late latin j name, that could not exist for another 1000 years.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: should i not consider, this whole insane world including you as not a fringe case not true to G-D?
Someone in the majority is, but definition, NOT in the fringe.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what is normal to you, being normal in this insane world. or any of it's sub-religious groups, or being normal to G-D still here in TheTorah religiously?
What is normal to me is to not care about someone else's god beliefs, unless it's used against me somehow.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

great stuff.
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Butterscotch Pearl wrote:
great stuff.
Does butterscotch pearl come in a necklace?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
With just a minor amount of googling you would of learned that in Judaism our human sacrifices are always conducted in the Synagogue (usually the basement) and always requires 10 men with unblemished balls (so you wouldnt count).
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:Ritual sex can take place anywhere - in the bathhouse, in the place of worship, in the house, in a barn or in any other convenient place. Same list of venues applies for human sacrifices.

Frijoles---With just a minor amount of googling you would of learned that in Judaism our human sacrifices are always conducted in the Synagogue (usually the basement) and always requires 10 men with unblemished balls (so you wouldnt count).

HughBe--- I am not commenting on the merits of the post.However, I would like to make the observation that Joel is a Jew with a circumcised little pink dick. Make the link to your post.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RITUAL ANAL SEX RAPE OF YOUNG JEWISH BOYS & HUMAN SACRIFICES ARE practiced by many ultra-orthodox Jews till this day. Shame.
Why do you say such things? Can your assertions be proven?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone in the majority is, but definition, NOT in the fringe.
rabbee: there is only normally insane, and abnormally insane fringes on this planet. the rings around uranis, are just further from uranis normally. just like Obama's normal insanity level, the further you get from uranis the less normal you are to his insanity in the fringes. one mans normal fringe, is just another man's uranis worship.

even russian insanity, chinese insanity, brittish insanity, french insanity, iranian insanity, do not except each others national insanity religiously. as they do occasionally try, to suppress other national insanities with their own insane versions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Where are you, Mon?
In the men's loo trying to size up young guys?
LOL
I had a dream and it went like this. Rabbi Eric, appointed me as a fellow rabbi. My mandate was to get converts. So I would visit the loos looking for men with the biggest dicks with the aim of converting them. When this was done I do the STANDARD thing of circumcising them and then sucking their dicks.

Then I woke up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 2 min Toj 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,079,169
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min boundary painter 7,697
last post wins! (Apr '13) 13 min boundary painter 293
America's Doomsday preppers 40 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min SpaceBlues 45,773
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••