Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,042
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62005 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to pick cotton while singing Adon Olam?
Didnt think so.
HughBe-- Proof that your doctrine is a TOOL to enslave the Jewish people.

Frijoles---Have you ever tried to pick cotton while singing Adon Olam?

HughBe--- Never but I see great value and benefits to individuals and societies in such activities. Can you name 3 benefits? Having said that, I am happy that you raised the matter because it is a very good time to give you lesson 4 for the day.

Lesson 4--There is no disgrace in honest work. Try it.

There is EVIL in oppressing and exploiting people as under SLAVERY in America, the land where ALL men are regarded as being created equal. Seek confirmation of the TRUTH of which I speak at your SEANCE tonight. Ask the Israelites who were SLAVES and who were oppressed in Egypt for hundreds of years.

Let your masters or rabbis bring up the spirit of Moses just like Saul who brought up the "spirit" of the prophet Samuel.

Understand, that like Saul your rabbis will not be communicating with Moses or any of the people of Israel but with their(rabbis) Satan and his demonic forces.

Frijoles---Didnt think...

HughBe--- Standard

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62006 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Facts of HISTORY including the reason for the name Israel
FRijoles----Do you even know the origins of the name "Israel"?
HughBe--- Yes Miss. Israel is a construct of your rabbis.
Do you ever think? Have I not given the origin of the name many times? YES.
Frijoles---Its an Anglicization of a Hebrew name.
HughBe--- So what Genius? Is the word Jews a Hebrew word?
People at your level have not yet come to terms with the concept of TRANSLATIONS. WE normal people use it to communicate with people of different languages. This is your first lesson for the day.
So for US when we translate we get exactly what we want. On the other hand for people like you who have yet to come to understand the concept of translation and its benefits will lose out more often than not.
Memory tells me that once you paid a visit to some country. Now you wanted to eat your favourite i.e. lobster and so you read and spoke in the foreign language. However because you are truly not competent in that language you misread the menu, just as you do now when you read the scriptures in Hebrew. The result is that instead of lobster you got Casu Marzu with donkey brains.
Have you every wondered why you are so stupid? Of course not you feel that you are intelligent. I can tell you this, it is not all due to Judaism and as the saying goes you are what you eat. End of lesson 2.
Frijoles--- Can you even provide the Hebrew name (transliterated, of course)?
HUghBe--- No, you alone have access to a concordance. Here is a secret I have a BOOK at home and I have the internet as well. Do you own a Strong's Concordance or its equivalent?
Frijoles---You dont even know your own scriptures, I bet.
HughBe--- I take it that your "I bet" means that you are betting that I don't know that you are without sense. You are wrong, again.
I am reminded of this saying, he who known not that he knows not is a Frijoles. End of lesson 3.
In terms of not knowing the scriptures you are correct, only in your mind, and also only in your mind I have repeatedly demonstrated my lack of knowledge in scriptures.
394 words wasted in that expectoration and you never even answered my question. Nice.

Location hidden

#62007 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand, that like Saul your rabbis will not be communicating with Moses or any of the people of Israel but with their(rabbis) Satan and his demonic forces.
Kindly offer proof of this supernatural accusation.

Thank you in advance.

Location hidden

#62008 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe-- Proof that your doctrine is a TOOL to enslave the Jewish people.
Frijoles---Have you ever tried to pick cotton while singing Adon Olam?
HughBe--- Never but I see great value and benefits to individuals and societies in such activities. Can you name 3 benefits? Having said that, I am happy that you raised the matter because it is a very good time to give you lesson 4 for the day.
Lesson 4--There is no disgrace in honest work. Try it.
There is EVIL in oppressing and exploiting people as under SLAVERY in America, the land where ALL men are regarded as being created equal. Seek confirmation of the TRUTH of which I speak at your SEANCE tonight. Ask the Israelites who were SLAVES and who were oppressed in Egypt for hundreds of years.
Let your masters or rabbis bring up the spirit of Moses just like Saul who brought up the "spirit" of the prophet Samuel.
Frijoles---Didnt think...
HughBe--- Standard
Speaking of exploitation, I am still waiting for your example of how to treat the sickness of gayness in Jamaica

Location hidden

#62009 Nov 5, 2013
Dont let the unanswered questions queue up too long.

I would hate to start thinking of you as a blowhard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62010 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not being discussed. You accused my of falsely speaking in the "we".
I noted my "we" is bigger than your we"we".
Frijoles---I noted my "we" is bigger than your we"we"

HughBe--- Are you aware that you have just called "God Himself" and "The words of God Almighty" PISS or as you have put it we"we"?

Your blasphemy has been noted in Heaven by God Himself and His angels.

Who the material do you think that YOU are?

Blasphemy is NOT a joke.

Now, don't resort to LIES. Both "God Himself" and "The words of God Almighty" were in my GROUP.

I know that WE have elevated OUR rabbis above God in adoration and in submission to their RULES thus VIOLATING the FIRST of the 10 commandments.

Now, based on what you have said and using an established pattern of speech by YOU and others I shall say that I did not know that WE also feel that OUR rabbis are BIGGER than God Himself.

Your WE is only "bigger" than my "we we" in your deluded mind.

Location hidden

#62011 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I noted my "we" is bigger than your we"we"
HughBe--- Are you aware that you have just called "God Himself" and "The words of God Almighty" PISS or as you have put it we"we"?
Your blasphemy has been noted in Heaven by God Himself and His angels.
Who the material do you think that YOU are?
Blasphemy is NOT a joke.
Now, don't resort to LIES. Both "God Himself" and "The words of God Almighty" were in my GROUP.
I know that WE have elevated OUR rabbis above God in adoration and in submission to their RULES thus VIOLATING the FIRST of the 10 commandments.
Now, based on what you have said and using an established pattern of speech by YOU and others I shall say that I did not know that WE also feel that OUR rabbis are BIGGER than God Himself.
Your WE is only "bigger" than my "we we" in your deluded mind.
Are you that insecure with your God concept that you cant take banter?

Are we to look forward to riots in the streets of your island?

(do I hear a fizz?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62012 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Modern "peoples" (better known as nation states) often have more than one practiced religion.
As of plural - I didnt make the rules. Get your schnitcher lopped a little off and we can talk.
for the 100th time - you do realize that noone other than you buys your BS?
HughBe---Do you know the irony of it all? The Jewish people are perhaps the most SECULAR of all peoples today.

Frijoles---Not really. Modern "peoples" (better known as nation states) often have more than one practiced religion.

HughBe--- So what? How many religions are in Israel today? Understand, regardless of the number of religions the fact is, the people are RELIGIOUS and have an ethnic background. So ethno-religious.

At what point in Israel's history did they have ONE religion? Support answer from scripture.

Also, are you saying that nation states are a modern phenomena?

Getting back to MY point in post. The point or focus is on SECULAR as opposed to RELIGIOUS and the observation was made that the irony of it all is that the Jewish people are perhaps the most SECULAR of all peoples today.

Location hidden

#62013 Nov 5, 2013
Do you think your weewee is larger than Jesus's was?

Do you ever wonder about that?

Does that keep you UP at night?

Location hidden

#62014 Nov 5, 2013
my bad, I know
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62015 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust us, you are not the goto for facts about Jews.
It is interesting that you have said that and it tells me that nothing has changed over 4000 years. You tell me to "Trust US" and again you speak on behalf of the Jewish people. I accept your representation.

That aside, it is unfortunate that the go-to for US is a rabbi and not the law and the prophets and FACTS and TRUTHS.

When I spoke about Jews being secular I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.

I now speak based on impressions. I would say that the vast majority 90% or more of Jamaicans would CALL themselves RELIGIOUS. That religion could be Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc. The fact is that they REGARD themselves as RELIGIOUS.

I believe that in the US it would be similar. In Iran the same. In Iraq and in Egypt the same. Getting the picture. However among Jews approximately 50% call themselves SECULAR be it atheists, agnostics whatever.

Location hidden

#62017 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that you have said that and it tells me that nothing has changed over 4000 years. You tell me to "Trust US" and again you speak on behalf of the Jewish people. I accept your representation.
That aside, it is unfortunate that the go-to for US is a rabbi and not the law and the prophets and FACTS and TRUTHS.
Funny you would say that, because I never said that.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>When I spoke about Jews being secular I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.
I now speak based on impressions. I would say that the vast majority 90% or more of Jamaicans would CALL themselves RELIGIOUS. That religion could be Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc. The fact is that they REGARD themselves as RELIGIOUS.
I believe that in the US it would be similar. In Iran the same. In Iraq and in Egypt the same. Getting the picture. However among Jews approximately 50% call themselves SECULAR be it atheists, agnostics whatever.
Why would the US be similar to Jamaica? For one thing we dont beat the sht out of gays for sport. We dont have the same religious mix, nor do we share similar religious OR civic histories.

Furthermore, what exactly is your point regarding how many Jews are secular? I fail to see why this is important to anything we have been discussing here. Perhaps you need a nudge as to what the heck you are talking about.

Location hidden

#62018 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
When I spoke about Jews being secular I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.
Why would you share that with us? Do we care how you feel?

What are your sources regarding your "facts"?

Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62019 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
394 words wasted in that expectoration and you never even answered my question. Nice.
Frijoles---394 words wasted in that expectoration and you NEVER even ANSWERED my question.

HughBe--- First, do you also count the hairs down there? I believe that if the answer is no, it is because shave.

Second, go to your imaginary UNANSWERED question. Look at MY words below the line and explain the meaning of the first and second YES. Then tell me your question again.

Then explain the rest of my words. Then tell me that I did not answer your question.

----------

FRijoles----Do you even know the origins of the name "Israel"?

HughBe--- Yes Miss. Israel is a construct of your rabbis.

Do you ever think? Have I not given the origin of the name many times? YES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62020 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly offer proof of this supernatural accusation.
Thank you in advance.
HughBe--- As you know the word Jew is currently used to refer to the covenant people of Israel. Based on what I have said, was Saul a Jew? Note, it is not a trick question.

Here is why I have asked. If Saul was a Jew why are you turning to or using me as a go-to for information about Jews. The only people who know about Jews are Jews. In like manner the only people who know about Americans are Americans. Intelligent and insightful, of you my dear Einstein.

Back to the meat of my post.

HughBe ---Understand, that like Saul your rabbis will not be communicating with Moses or any of the people of Israel but with their(rabbis) Satan and his demonic forces.

Frijoles---Kindly offer proof of this supernatural accusation.

HughBe--- It is not an accusation it is a FACT. If the spirit of God was with your sages as it was with the prophets and Joshua then you would have known the fact in question. Alas, they rely on their limited intelligence to instruct their sheep and how can the blind lead the blind?

If you truly want to learn, answer this question. The process of explanation will be short unlike your rate of understanding.

Tell me the circumstances under which Saul went to the witch. Recall, I don't know the scriptures and you do.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62021 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of exploitation, I am still waiting for your example of how to treat the sickness of gayness in Jamaica
What a profound idiotic question. There is no relationship between exploitation and the treatment of the psychiatric disorder of homosexuality.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62022 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that insecure with your God concept that you cant take banter?
Are we to look forward to riots in the streets of your island?
(do I hear a fizz?)
Frijoles---Are you that insecure with your God concept that you cant take banter?

HughBe--- There is no insecurity here with my God Almighty concept. As usual you have sought to twist the issue. The issue is that YOU have called the God of Abraham a PISS and have blasphemed because of your folly.

Frijoles---Are we to look forward to riots in the streets of your island?

HughBe--- The legions of you should look FOR the wrath of God which shall come upon YOU shortly unless you repent.

Finally, my point stands, I know that WE have elevated OUR rabbis above God in adoration and in submission to their RULES thus VIOLATING the FIRST of the 10 commandments.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62023 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Do you think your weewee is larger than Jesus's was?
Do you ever wonder about that?
Does that keep you UP at night?
You continue to blaspheme and you do so because you cleave to the doctrines of men above the words of God. You do NOT believe the words of Moses instead you believe the words of your masters.

Had you believed Moses you would have understood many things and would not be on the path to destruction. Take it from me you are NOT special and God is not partial. I have told you to read the Tanakh for a change and see how God related to even Moses. If you understand that He does not change then you would dismiss the LYING words of your rabbis.

Was God going to wipe out Israel and replace them with the seed of Moses? Do you FEEL that He has changed.

"Furthermore the Lord spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

14 Let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they."

You have been TRICKED, by your rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62024 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you would say that, because I never said that.
<quoted text>
Why would the US be similar to Jamaica? For one thing we dont beat the sht out of gays for sport. We dont have the same religious mix, nor do we share similar religious OR civic histories.
Furthermore, what exactly is your point regarding how many Jews are secular? I fail to see why this is important to anything we have been discussing here. Perhaps you need a nudge as to what the heck you are talking about.
HughBe---It is interesting that you have said that and it tells me that nothing has changed over 4000 years. You tell me to "Trust US" and again you speak on behalf of the Jewish people. I accept your representation.

Frijoles---Funny you would say that, because I never said that.

HughBe--- Tell me what you said and explain it. In addition, tell me who is OUR go-to for information about Jews?

HughBe---When I spoke about Jews being secular I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.

Frijoles---Why would the US be similar to Jamaica?

HughBe--- Similar in terms of the vast majority calling themselves RELIGIOUS. That is what we are talking about. What percentage of Americans are religious? I did NOT say Christian.

Help: Based on Pew statistics 78.4% are Christians. That is Christians ONLY. I call that CONFIRMATION of my assertion based on guesswork.

Frijoles---For one thing we dont beat the sht out of gays for sport.

HughBe--- Focus you are off topic but do you do beat the crap out of them out of a sense of self-righteousness?

Frijoles---We dont have the same religious mix, nor do we share similar religious OR civic histories.

HughBe--- Tell me about the religious mix that you have and then compare it to that of Jamaica's. I believe that you are too IGNORANT and perhaps it is a reflection of the low level of your educational system. If that is not the case then it is purely based on your sheer stupidity.

Frijoles---Furthermore, what exactly is your point regarding how many Jews are secular?

HUghBe---I am glad that you finally asked an intelligent question but one that is obvious to ALL except people like you. WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more secular than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.

SECULAR in the minds of normal people means NOT religious.

Frijoles--- I fail to see why this is important to anything we have been discussing here. Perhaps you need a nudge as to what the heck you are talking about.

HughBe--- expected. See above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62025 Nov 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you share that with us? Do we care how you feel?
What are your sources regarding your "facts"?
Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?
HughBe --When I spoke about Jews being SECULAR I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.

Frijoles---Why would you share that with US? Do WE care how you feel?

HughBe--- Who are the WE and the US? If the capacity was there YOU would have seen the LOGICAL connection. Hint: It has to do with YOUR claim that Jews are ethno-religious. Now SECULAR people are NOT religious. Sit and THINK, for a change.

Now dear Frijoles, if you cannot afford a dictionary there are FREE ones on the internet. Use them.

Here are the definition of SECULAR:

1.of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are NOT regarded as RELIGIOUS, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.

2.NOT pertaining to or connected with RELIGION

Frijoles---What are your sources regarding your "facts"?

HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said. You tend to waste too much time and act like a preteen.

Frijoles---Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?

HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews. You are tired , go hug and kiss your husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,154,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 13 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 13 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH