Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,301
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#61964 Nov 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Easter eggs tend to be cheap quality chocolate (at least the ones I have been offered) and I have my standards - so no, I dont like Easter Eggs. The only thing worse than Easter egg chocolate IMO is Hannukah gelt.
Cadbury Cream Eggs...

And that Hannukah gelt is sometimes the only chocolate that I can find that is dairy free for my son.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61965 Nov 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Cadbury Cream Eggs...
And that Hannukah gelt is sometimes the only chocolate that I can find that is dairy free for my son.
Check out passover chocolate

Location hidden

#61966 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---The concept of non-observant Jew is actually very INSULTING. It suggests that a Jew cannot choose to belong to other RELIGIONS outside of Judaism.
Frijoles---The only PEOPLE that term seems to insult is you. And you are not Jewish, by your own identification. SO I fail to see what your issue is.
HughBe--- I am not PEOPLE. Also, once again as is your manner you speak on behalf of ALL Jews. Who authorized you to do so? Is it God or is it at a meeting of ALL Jews?
Do you speak for Jews who are Christians?
Do you speak for Jews who are Muslims?
Do you speak for Jews who have rejected religion because they are fed up with LYING creatures like you?
I have a larger constituency than you

nah nah nah nah nah

Location hidden

#61967 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
3. Since you want to talk about Jews a RACE when my focus is on RELIGION then I shall make this comment. Based on FACTS of history, Jews are ethno-religious just like Hindus, British (white and Christian), Jamaican, Native American Indians etc.
Reread my words that YOU responded to and NOTE the RELIGIOUS focus. Here they are for you. "The concept of non-observant Jew is actually very INSULTING. It suggests that a Jew cannot choose to belong to other RELIGIONS outside of Judaism"
Frijoles---For those people of Jewish ethnicity, who no longer practice Judaism, whether they are practicing Christians or atheists, and choose not to identify with the ethnicity, than simply put, they are no longer Jews, except perhaps to the bean counters (assuming their Moms were Jewish).
HughBe--- EVIL LYING serpent. I believe that this EVIL against the Jewish people should be taken to the International Criminal Court for CRIMES against humanity. YOU and your masters are guilty of RELIGIOUS persecution of Jews and CRUEL acts against the Jewish people.
EVERYBODY in the world knows that Jews are a RACE. The emphasis on genealogy as is evidenced in the Tanakh speaks to RACE. Let me explain, it tells who the father, the grand-father etc are and this can NEVER be changed.
In my opinion, someone would have to have the mind of a CRIMINAL for him to seek to strip the Jewish people of their identity. Neither you nor your masters can REVERSE the GENEALOGICAL and BIOLOGY facts of HISTORY.
You are CORRUPT and EVIL, in my opinion.
Thats amusing because everyone ELSE in this world, Hughbe excluded, understand the Jewish people as an ethno-religious group

Remember this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_g...
"....An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background. Ethnoreligious communities define their ethnic identity neither exclusively by ancestral heritage nor simply by religious affiliation, but often through a combination of both[citation needed](a long shared history; a cultural tradition of its own; either a common geographical origin, or descent from a small number of common ancestors; a common language, not necessarily peculiar to the group; a common literature peculiar to the group; a common religion different from that of neighbouring groups; being a minority or being an oppressed or a dominant group within a larger community).[citation needed]

Examples of ethnic groups defined by ancestral religions are the Jews, the Druze of the Levant, the Copts of Egypt, the Yazidi of northern Iraq, the Zoroastrians of Iran and India, and the Serer of Senegal, the Gambia, and Mauritania.[1]...

----------
I suspect you will never give on this issue, as it conflicts with you agenda, and your agenda is your reason for living.

#61968 Nov 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out passover chocolate
This time of year? Where????
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61969 Nov 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats amusing because everyone ELSE in this world, Hughbe excluded, understand the Jewish people as an ethno-religious group
Remember this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_g...
"....An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background. Ethnoreligious communities define their ethnic identity neither exclusively by ancestral heritage nor simply by religious affiliation, but often through a combination of both[citation needed](a long shared history; a cultural tradition of its own; either a common geographical origin, or descent from a small number of common ancestors; a common language, not necessarily peculiar to the group; a common literature peculiar to the group; a common religion different from that of neighbouring groups; being a minority or being an oppressed or a dominant group within a larger community).[citation needed]
Examples of ethnic groups defined by ancestral religions are the Jews, the Druze of the Levant, the Copts of Egypt, the Yazidi of northern Iraq, the Zoroastrians of Iran and India, and the Serer of Senegal, the Gambia, and Mauritania.[1]...
----------
I suspect you will never give on this issue, as it conflicts with you agenda, and your agenda is your reason for living.
All peoples are ethno-religious. I know that you plural are uncomfortable with this fact because it takes away from your sense of importance.

Tell me which nation or race has not had a religious system. Start with the time of Moses to now.

Do you know the irony of it all? The Jewish people are perhaps the most SECULAR of all peoples today.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61970 Nov 4, 2013
I know that you plural are uncomfortable with this fact i.e. all peoples could be described as ethno-religious. You are uncomfortable because it takes away from your sense of importance along with the ability to MONOPOLIZE and DOMINATE the lives of the Jewish people.

Ask them, if I am wrong. I sit right here and see the BS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61971 Nov 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a larger constituency than you
nah nah nah nah nah
HughBe--- I am not PEOPLE. Also, once again as is your manner you speak on behalf of ALL Jews.

Who authorized you to do so? Is it God or is it at a meeting of ALL Jews?
Do you speak for Jews who have rejected religion because they are fed up with LYING creatures like you?

Frijoles---I have a larger constituency than you

HughBe--- These are on my side.

1. The words of God Almighty

2.God Himself

3. Common sense

4. Truth

5. Law

6. Facts of HISTORY including the reason for the name Israel

7. Proof that your doctrine is a TOOL to enslave the Jewish people.

Tell me, did God give the Jews free will?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61972 Nov 4, 2013
I must go as I have an engagement. Later
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#61973 Nov 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Cadbury Cream Eggs...
Do you get Barton's Chocolate in CA and CT?

http://www.bartonscandy.com/

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61974 Nov 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: anyone not here in TheTorah, is a subtle talking critter. does not matter if you are considered, jew or gentile. at the least you could do, is to try and stay within your own subtle talking beast specie. weigh the consequences of a lion in love, inviting a lamb over to have dinner with their mom and dad.
Does the dribble you spew actually make sense in your head before you type it down?

Just curious.

#61975 Nov 4, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not noticed them prior to this. I shall keep an eye out for them. Looks yummy!

Location hidden

#61976 Nov 4, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
We do.

My favorite kosher chocolate is Elite - made in Israel.

Location hidden

#61977 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- I am not PEOPLE. Also, once again as is your manner you speak on behalf of ALL Jews.
Who authorized you to do so? Is it God or is it at a meeting of ALL Jews?
Frijoles---I have a larger constituency than you
HughBe--- These are on my side.
1. The words of God Almighty
2.God Himself
3. Common sense
4. Truth
5. Law
6. Facts of HISTORY including the reason for the name Israel
7. Proof that your doctrine is a TOOL to enslave the Jewish people.
Tell me, did God give the Jews free will?
That was not being discussed. You accused my of falsely speaking in the "we".

I noted my "we" is bigger than your we"we".

Location hidden

#61978 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
All peoples are ethno-religious. I know that you plural are uncomfortable with this fact because it takes away from your sense of importance.
Tell me which nation or race has not had a religious system. Start with the time of Moses to now.
Do you know the irony of it all? The Jewish people are perhaps the most SECULAR of all peoples today.
Not really. Modern "peoples" (better known as nation states) often have more than one practiced religion.

As of plural - I didnt make the rules. Get your schnitcher lopped a little off and we can talk.

for the 100th time - you do realize that noone other than you buys your BS?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61979 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
...God Himself...
Or herself

Location hidden

#61980 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust us, you are not the goto for facts about Jews.

#61981 Nov 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Or herself
Themselves...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61982 Nov 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam--and how can you deem, the multitude that represented every known race and nation at the time a single race?
HughBe--- I have not done that. Each group of people have had their own religion. Go back to the time of Moses and tell me that the various peoples did not have their own gods. After which trace it over the centuries.
As cultured as the Greeks were they too had their Greek gods. I have even been called a Greek god in my youth :D
rabbee: no i think the lesson of the golden calf, put a stop to most of that. and they all did say, we do! at which point they all agreed with one religion with G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61983 Nov 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the dribble you spew actually make sense in your head before you type it down?
Just curious.
rabbee: well if you do not know TheTorah, it won't make much sense to you. so yes what G-D came and said to me, does make perfect sense to me now. nor do i believe it is because, you can't understand any of it. it took me 41 years, to finally get it. in this world conditioning, you all against it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 182,294
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min red and right 1,156,630
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info