Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,721 - 55,740 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

in fact draw any two equal numbers, on the +x and +y axis. and tell me if the phase angle, ever deviates from 45degrees.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
How can anyone even consider curing homosexuality when it's clearly not a disease but that it is just a functional mode of sexuality? Besides, what kind of "cure" would be involved? Let's hear from Hugh about the "cure" for homosexuality. LOL.
rabbee: a mental illness, that results from the worship of halooseefer. considered worse than the worship, of hasatan or baal hamolech. so can you tell me what is the cure or prophylaxis is, for this total mental disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah? or what is the cure or prevention for any rebellion, against G-D here in TheTorah? how do you cure russian mental illness, that only considers russians as the only true subtle beast not here in TheTorah? what subtle nation does not vote themselves as, the only true nation not true to G-D here in TheTorah?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

the more you reject, G-D'S Truth here in TheTorah. the more mentally ill, you shall become. and the more shall you suffer, in various degrees of bestiality.

and you have a lousy g-d, if you vote yourself as the only truth not here in TheTorah again. and shall try to rationalize your being wrong, as your being right in your illusion forecast to other's.

those who have no belief in G-D, would like to see obama as their president alleged true g-d. with two or more candidates, not true to G-D. you lose no matter, which way you vote. no matter kind of free lollypops, they offer to you with your own money.

it still involves more idolatry, against G-D. as you can't even figure out, why more and more idolatry results in increasing mass murder and crime.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
...the more shall you suffer, in various degrees of bestiality...
For the LAST TIME, sex with Sarah Jessica Parker is not technically bestiality.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
spam
You are correct. You should know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
How can anyone even consider curing homosexuality when it's clearly not a disease but that it is just a functional mode of sexuality? Besides, what kind of "cure" would be involved? Let's hear from Hugh about the "cure" for homosexuality. LOL.
He avoided the question the first time so I repeated it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
For the LAST TIME, sex with Sarah Jessica Parker is not technically bestiality.
oops! There goes my memoirs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not spam, just an article about bad parenting. I have no doubt that many parents take their poorly understood belied system to unpleasant extremes on their children. For example, Joan Crawford, The Branch Davidians and the parents on 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.
True, but can't you make that argument about any ideology? I am sure in Stalinist Russia there were probably apologists that blamed actions of the Commissars on bad parenting as well.
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>That being said, I'm pretty sure a lot more children have had their childhoods irreparably damaged by People magazine than by the collected works of Ayn Rand.
Perspective is important, true. However People Magazine isnt being cited as a a prime influence by certain vocal proponents of a major political party.

ďI grew up reading Ayn Rand, and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are and what my beliefs are. Itís inspired me so much that itís required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff.Ē
-- U.S. Representative Paul Ryan, Republican vice presidential candidate, in a 2005 speech
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-21/what...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: and don't forget to get, a sheet of graph paper. so you can draw, the vector for +1x ++1y.
A) You're wrong, Dunce.

I have worked out the details using the polar co-ordinate method and the law of parallelogram for vector addition and I didn't need graph paper.

I just did a simple mental analysis in minutes and caught you again.

When you plot the real and imaginary parts of z = x +jy, you don't plot the x and y parts. You have to plot x along the x-axis and jy along the y-axis.

Now, tan theta = y/x = jy/x

If x = y,

tan theta = j,

theta = tan^-1 j which is not 45.

B) Parallelogram method:

Draw the x-y axes.

Plot x on the axis and jy on the y-axis.

Drop a perpendicular to the base along the x-axis.

The angle made by the x-axis with the y-axis (perpendicular) is 90 degree.

Draw the resultant of the parallelogram in the x-y plane.

The angle made by the resultant with the x-axis is alpha.

The angle made by the base with the slant height is theta.

Since, the resultant of the 2 vector components is the angle bisector of the angle made by the base of the IIgm with its slant height, thus, alpha = theta/2

Now, the perpendicular = jy = y sin theta, extended base = b cos theta

Now, a right triangle is formed by the extended base of the parallelogram with the resultant (hypotenuse) and the perpendicular serving as altitude.

So, by Pythagorasí theorem, we get:

Resultant =(x^2 + y^2 + 2xy cos theta)^1/2

x + y =(2 x^2 + 2x^2 .1/1.412)= 2x^2(2 + 1/1.412)^1/2

If x = 1,

x + y = 2( 1 + 0.708)^1/2 = 2 x (1.708)^1/2 = 2 x 1.1 (approx)= 2.2

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: and don't forget to get, a sheet of graph paper. so you can draw, the vector for +1x ++1y.
1i x 1v = 1 amp-volt (watt).

When will solve this question? I have asked you to do so, before.

Can you mathematically prove that 1 watt = 1 kg-m^2/s^3?

Show me all the working steps, retard.

(smiles)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
T...People Magazine isnt being cited as a a prime influence by certain vocal proponents of a major political party...
Untrue. I'm almost certain the current administration's entire policy portfolio was ripped from the pages of "People". The fact that they don't publicly acknowledge it is baffling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

He avoided the question the first time so I repeated it.
Hugh will not change his view on homosexuality being a disease even if all the evidence to the contrary is given to him.

He's a fanatic who draws his ideas and morals from stone-age religious scripture and so if the scripture says that homosexuality is wrong he too will blindly agree with its naive declaration and avoid looking at the evidence which disproves scripture.

It's futile arguing with fanatics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

for the simplest of equations, involving the square root number 1+1. and can't even calculate, what the square root of 2 is. when the phase angle of 45degrees is always going to be the square root of the total of the two numbers.
LOL.

How did you get (2)^1/2 = 1.412?

sin wt = 1/1.412

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Ya Ma. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue. I'm almost certain the current administration's entire policy portfolio was ripped from the pages of "People". The fact that they don't publicly acknowledge it is baffling.
I think we will have to disagree to agree on that one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Darn, that made more sense than I was intending it to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh will not change his view on homosexuality being a disease even if all the evidence to the contrary is given to him.
He's a fanatic who draws his ideas and morals from stone-age religious scripture and so if the scripture says that homosexuality is wrong he too will blindly agree with its naive declaration and avoid looking at the evidence which disproves scripture.
It's futile arguing with fanatics.
Scripture might be the basis for his attitude in general, but it doesnt even adress the issue of it as disease (as we understand the concept of disease in modern times) nor the issue of a cure.

In fact, from what I figure, the closest his Christian scripture gets to addressing homosexuality is when it tells you to "turn the other cheek". Hardly an admonition.

And I agree, its futile arguing with fanatics. Which is mockery is one of my greatest amusements here. Have you noticed that yet??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Scripture might be the basis for his attitude in general, but it doesn't even address the issue of it as disease (as we understand the concept of disease in modern times) nor the issue of a cure.
Scripture does worse than merely calling homosexuality a disease.

Scriptures like the Tanach and Quran outright call homosexuality a "perversion" or an "evil doing" and condemn homosexuals to death by stoning or by some other horrific method.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture does worse than merely calling homosexuality a disease.
Scriptures like the Tanach and Quran outright call homosexuality a "perversion" or an "evil doing" and condemn homosexuals to death by stoning or by some other horrific method.
Tanach doesnt really say that. Your Christianized western translation of the tanach says that. Stoning isnt even in the English translations, dunno where that came from

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And I agree, its futile arguing with fanatics. Which is mockery is one of my greatest amusements here. Have you noticed that yet??
Mockery doesn't solve the purpose; on the contrary, it may aggravate the atmosphere since the other person involved in the debate may think that you're not serious in debating the issue in depth and seeing it from various angles including his own and so he may be put off and so mockery could create misunderstanding.

Mockery should be used sparingly.

If the other person cannot see the light of reason despite giving him the entire logic supported by evidence, well, then, you can't do anything and so better tell him to be free to follow what he wishes to without imposing his ideas or thoughts on others since the evidence doesn't support his views and wrap up the debate at that point. But, always keep communication lines open with him and if he at some point has a rethink then analyze what he has to say and further the debate from there by closely analyzing his point for what it's worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,095,363
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min RACE 97,769
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min SpaceBlues 46,221
Tes tic my phono 27 min ochoa 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dale 176,678
Amy 8-19 2 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,244
Amy 8-20 4 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search