Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,641 - 55,660 of 68,895 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Going out with a friend for a walk along the sea face, nearby.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Where in Europe and Asia?
Where did you put up?
Obviously, you flew cattle class and stayed in cheap lodgings, if you've actually been to these continents.
Joel---Where in Europe and Asia?

HughBe--- Don't be like doofus i.e. Frijoles. He already told you where in Asia. He said, "Been to Europe and Asia....Dont underestimate South America. Its a lot more interesting than a lot of Europe"

Context is, a chat about places that he has visited. He clearly stated that he has visited 2 places Europe and Asia and the suggestion is that he found one of those places i.e. South America interesting.

It cannot be that South America is in Europe based on his comment above so it must be that South America is in Asia.

Get it, dooflet?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Going out with a friend for a walk along the sea face, nearby.
Don't leave my beloved but if you must go tell me the name of your friend. There is no need to tell me the full name just tell me his first name.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had any need for Math in the past, too, Torah babbler.
rabbee: yes very seldom, did i have any need for the math then. in any of my careers, in science and technology. it does not take a lot of math, set up experiments and take measurements. even in the electronics tech field, i did not even have to use ohm's or norton's law or rotational j-operator vectors that much if any. all that math, was just a trip in vanity. in the real world, that did not require it hardly all. unless you make it to a lead position, you ain't ever going to use it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

HogPower wrote:
<quoted text>
oy vey.
Welcome, HOGp.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Coitus interruptus.
Congratulations
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had any strong Math skills to begin with.
rabbee: oh! go believe in all the fantasy thinking, you vainly want. your not my boss, and never will be. i am not here to try to baffle anyone, with a bunch of vain worthless bs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
NO wonder your nation has been singled out by the UN for having a deplorable human rights record. You are still in the 18th century.
Hugh--- In other words homosexuals have an ABNORMALITY of the brain. That is what I have been saying, they are SICK and are to be treated accordingly and not as criminals.

Frijoles---NO wonder your nation has been singled out by the UN for having a deplorable human rights record. You are still in the 18th century.

HughBe--- It is my understanding that YOU did not believe the UN when they said that Saddam did NOT have WMD so why are you believing them now, American?

That aside quote their words and give the link for what you have attributed to them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you claim homosexuality is a sickness, and that people should be "treated", despite no support from science towards that idea.
Here is a basic tool of science, it is called observation. What I have said is based on OBSERVATION, my observation.

You know that what I have said is true as you are aware that you are not fully here in the shell between your ears.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, I am not Christian. I only believe in bunnies.
It must suck being a white Christian male in a multicultural society.
Voluntarist--So you still believe in the Easter bunny?

Frijoles---Idiot, I am not Christian. I only believe in bunnies.

HughBe--- WE all know that you ONLY believe in and delight in BUNS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Honey. LOL.
Do you want me to be your honey?
I am handsome and sweet natured but inexperienced in sex of the straight or gay kind.
(smiles)
Joel---Do you want me to be your honey?

Hugh--- not in the way that you desire

Joel--I am handsome and sweet natured but inexperienced in sex of the straight...

Hugh--- That is already known. You need a CONVERSION.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the opinion of a rabbi.
Jesus finds no mention in Torah and other standard Jewish texts.
Jesus is looked upon with disfavor in the orthodox Jewish community because he attempted to mock several key teachings of Tanach, broke the shabbat, ridiculed the clergy (rabbis), spoke of himself as an incarnation of El, introduced monism in a dualistic faith, tried to win over people with parlor tricks learned from sorcerers, taught evils like break up of families/sword over peace and the like and threatened, cursed and abused those who refused the new philosophy he offered. These divisive and incendiary acts of Jesus created angst in the orthodox Jewish circles of those days and the clergy were upset that their cherished beliefs and ancient traditions were being swept away by the radical teachings of Jesus. Fearing a revolt in orthodox Jewish society, the Roman authorities took action against Jesus and arrested him and after a trial crucified him.
Hugh---I believe it is from a teaching of some that Jesus is currently in Hell BOILING in excrement.

Joel---That is the opinion of a rabbi.

Hugh--- Yet it is so well known in Judaism. Who was this ONE rabbi? Did his well known teaching impact on his disciples? Did some of his disciples become rabbis?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have a monstrous dick - all of 14" by your own admission.
I wish you had a smaller dick and a bigger brain, Monny.
Joel---I wish you had a smaller dick and a bigger brain, Monny.

Hugh--- Big or microscopic like Frijoles' my DICKIE will not benefit you. So, take your mind off my Jet-BLACK monster BAMBOO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred of homosexuality derives from the irrational and unscientific teachings of the stone-age Tanach.
It's turning you into a lunatic and an object of ridicule in educated circles.
Discard stone-age teachings which will turn you into a fanatic which it has already done and cause a serious regress in your consciousness.
Hugh---I am NOT a homophobe and I speak truthfully.

Joel---Your hatred of homosexuality derives from the irrational and unscientific teachings of the stone-age Tanach.

Hugh--- I speak the truth. I do not know whether or not I hate homosexuality but this is what I know. Homosexuality is wrong based on my cherished source of wisdom i.e. "the stone-age Tanach".

I also know that based on my own experience and observations it is ABNORMAL for people to be sexually attracted to the same sex.

The very words HOMOSEXUAL is PERVERTED and ABNORMAL.

Homo means SAME and PHOBIA means irrational FEAR. Combining the meanings we get SAME FEAR. What the hell is that? I believe that homophobia is perhaps the only word with phobia that makes no SENSE. Even if I am incorrect, the word homophobia is certainly ABNORMAL. Check it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

ERRORS NOT SINS:

There are errors, no sin.

Sin is a kind of severe condemnation of the wrong doers.

Errors are committed by nature and sentient beings when their energy fields become disordered on account of malfunctional mechanisms or perverse influences entering from outside.

If the disorder reverses by pressure from will or from the bearing down on a disorder in energy from a force from a higher dimension then the disorder disappears.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Where in Europe and Asia?

HughBe--- Don't be like doofus i.e. Frijoles. He already told you where in Asia. He said, "Been to Europe and Asia....Dont underestimate South America. Its a lot more interesting than a lot of Europe"

Context is, a chat about places that he has visited. He clearly stated that he has visited 2 places Europe and Asia and the suggestion is that he found one of those places i.e. South America interesting.

It cannot be that South America is in Europe based on his comment above so it must be that South America is in Asia.

Get it, dooflet?
ha ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't leave my beloved but if you must go tell me the name of your friend. There is no need to tell me the full name just tell me his first name.
Hugh.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

i did not even have to use j-operator vectors that much if any.
2 extremely simple questions:

A) Is j^5 =+ j? Why?

B) How would you express the square root of - 9 in terms of j?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- WE all know that you ONLY believe in and delight in BUNS.
He takes delight in BOYS' BUMS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Yet it is so well known in Judaism. Who was this ONE rabbi? Did his well known teaching impact on his disciples? Did some of his disciples become rabbis?
Because it's so sensational.

Secular and liberal Jews have nothing to do with such nonsense or with all the mumbo jumbo scriptural teachings and mindless practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search