Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,461
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#61601 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You believe in the second Coming of Christ, right?
Why do you believe in this prophecy?
When do you think Christ will return to the world? How do you know?
He will put on ice skates and skate over once Hell freezes over...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61602 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel like making sense, let me know.
I understand the reason for your nonsense but try again.

Frijoles---You are a little old I think.

HughBe--- Explain to me on what basis you say I THINK when you do not know what I am asking? Recall your question, "What are you asking?"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61603 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I dont recollect anyone asking you for your opinion.
I see that you are unable to tell the difference between FACTS and opinion. In any event the facts were given so that dumb animals can learn something TRUE, for a change.

Once again for your benefit.

FACT: Almost half of the Jewish people have nothing to do with Torah.
FACT: attempted DECEPTION(by you).
FACT:some Jews follow Torah when they follow their Messiah, Jesus the Christ.
FACT:Jews like yourself who are Judahites follow the RULES of their masters first and foremost, the Torah is collateral.
FACT: Your Talmud has PREEMINENCE (lifeblood)
FACT: You are dishonest and hypocritical besides being not being the brightest.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61604 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds a lot like the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) paradigm I mentioned a few days/weeks ago. Glad to see that you have come around, and disposed of at least some of your ideological rigidness - though I am amused that you were so down on science then and now you are evidently embracing it.
Oh, what I typed on farming is part of my own thinking as to what would constitute efficient and sustainable farming methods.

If some parts correspond to the paradigms of IPM, good. I usually never rely much on official claims which are in many instances questionable and would look further or deeper and experiment a lot myself until I am satisfied with the entire process being as natural and as beneficial as possible.

My acceptance of certain agro methods would be based on a thorough review of the processes involved for which I would look deeply at the chemistry - calculations, equations, yield, effects on ecosystem, impact on consumer etc.

Only after a thorough research would I select a certain method and/or improvise it.

I would try to eliminate synthetic chemical inputs as far as possible and rely more or exclusively on natural ones.

For instance, where pest control is concerned, I would like to experiment with nicotine extracts, cow urine, cow dung, neem, turmeric, ginger-garlic mix, and other natural means of pest control aside from the the bugs and animals that the farmer entices into his plot as natural pest controllers.

I would treat earth as a living system - Gaia - and would be concerned about the impact of farming on ecosystem and how it would affect the dynamic mind-body matrix of consumers.

I would also like to experiment with the role of certain kinds of classical music (instrumental and vocal) on boosting plant health while growing.

I would undertake a lot of research in every aspect all throughout the process if I ever take to farming.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#61605 Oct 31, 2013
Bullcrap mother fcks , no one persecuted messianic Jews . In israel just like In America you can be whatever your ass desires

Location hidden

#61606 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I recommend the fries.
ha ha

Fries are too pedestrian and junk food. Hardly anyone eats fries in the Taj.

Well, I ate a light lunch of salads - green and sprouts - and a combo of juices accompanied by blue veined cheeses and fresh whole grain breads and rounded it off with a wonderful Coffee Viennoise served at the uber-stylish Sea Lounge in the Taj.

Location hidden

#61607 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Very deep, and exactly the point that Former Res (who is AWOL) made to Volunteerist. Govt is us.
Obviously, every man-made institution or device is on account of human intelligence which goes about conceiving and defining these terms and then creating the infrastructure needed for operation.

Location hidden

#61608 Oct 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: the ability to receive, store, and use information, whether considered as fiction, non-fiction, or logical. there is no guarantee, the information stored is the truth.
Is there anything like fiction - I mean can you conceive of anything that does not already exist as an archetype or as a form scattered somewhere in nature/universe either in part or as a whole?

What do you mean by truth?

Is a fact a truth?

Location hidden

#61609 Oct 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: subtle beasts are the deceitful critters, spoken of in Bereeeshees.
What are these "subtle beasts" in terms of substratal substance/forces?

Location hidden

#61610 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Remind me of your solution to--- 2 log I
Hi 2 log J.

I will reply to your posts later. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61611 Oct 31, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Bullcrap mother fcks , no one persecuted messianic Jews . In israel just like In America you can be whatever your ass desires
Prove your words i.e. "In israel just like In America you can be whatever your ass desires".

In proving use religion for a start.

Can anyone be a Christian evangelist in America?

Can anyone be a Christian Evangelist in Israel?

Can anyone be a Christian bible worker in America?

Can anyone be a Christian bible worker in Israel?

Can anyone readily establish a Church in Israel?

Can anyone readily establish a church in America?

Take it from there and add more questions and provide supporting evidence for the answers for Israel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61612 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your words i.e. "In israel just like In America you can be whatever your ass desires".
In proving use religion for a start.
Can anyone be a Christian evangelist in America?
Can anyone be a Christian Evangelist in Israel?
Can anyone be a Christian bible worker in America?
Can anyone be a Christian bible worker in Israel?
Can anyone readily establish a Church in Israel?
Can anyone readily establish a church in America?
Take it from there and add more questions and provide supporting evidence for the answers for Israel.
Thank you for your concern.

Can anyone openly gay in Jamaica?

Location hidden

#61613 Oct 31, 2013
Is it a hallmark of high culture to be openly gay or to announce that one has slept with 1000 females or that one has sex with cows? LOL.

Location hidden

#61614 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Oh Joel dear, show all workings.
So, you could not answer a single basic question in Chemistry.

Expected.

Location hidden

#61615 Oct 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: the ability to receive
Stanford Grad, ex-Scientist,

As expected, you could not solve that basic question in Mathematical Physics that I directed at you.

Location hidden

#61616 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Everything e.g. a beautiful house, a new SUV, a healthy heart as it does not entertain or store HATE and EVIL towards others a healthy bamboo and as for the intellect it speaks for itself.
You mean that you have a rundown 3000 square feet house, an ordinary Subaru, a heart that is desensitized to truth, a bamboo that erects on seeing boys and an intellect that has remained stuck in Grade 5.

Have you managed to clear a little of that neck-deep debt that you are in (and which you'd mentioned to BMZ 2 years ago)?

Location hidden

#61617 Oct 31, 2013
Had every man been gay, the human population would have become extinct thousands of years ago when invitro and cloning techniques were unknown...though, of course, a gay man could insert his masturbated sperm into a female's vagina via a thin tube that could, if the timing was correct, lead to pregnancy. LOL.

Location hidden

#61618 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you now recognized that I am constant as the Norther Star? It took you long. I never gave up on you.
A person with a thick skin, a desensitized nervous system and a tiny brain never changes.

Location hidden

#61619 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I accept that I am gay. This is obvious to everyone. I am a fun loving and cheerful person and even the blind sees this.
It's evident that you're bisexual - more homosexual that straight.

However, I don't insist that you come out into the open if you
wish not to.

BTW, How did thousands of lower species manifest homosexuality?

If you happen to see 2 frogs engaged in homosexual activity, what would you conclude?

What I means is that homosexuality is common to thousands of species and if you say it's a mental illness, how would you explain homosexuality in the lower species in terms of mental illnesses?

I think there's research suggesting that the brains of gays could be structured a bit different when compared to straight men/women....

Would a brain scan show that anal sex (man-man or man-woman) damages the brain wiring?

However, I have heard some yogis say that anal sex upsets the normal rhythms of the nerve currents -

Obviously, the spinal nerves lead to the brain and so, if the yogis are correct, then the nerve currents leading from the anal region to the brain would become unbalanced due to anal sex.

However, if this contention of the yogis is true then shouldn't the imbalance in the nerve currents manifest as abnormal brain wiring leading to mental instability/anti-social behavior and other adverse symptoms of mind-body?

A gay man's brain stricture that is slightly different from a straight man's brain is also not evidence of brain damage since these slightly differently structured brains would be seen at birth or when the gay child is 3 or 5 years old which is an age when the kid has not experimented with anal sex.

So, it appears, based on the evidence, that the yogis are incorrect.

Location hidden

#61621 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am fascinated with Torah and NT.
So, you're fascinated with barbarism, lies, fanaticism and megalomania that are visible on every page of these religious books that you're in love with.

You have an unevolved level of intelligence - more stone age.

Can you provide me with a single teaching/revelation from Torah and NT that is original and profound?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,114,659
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min WelbyMD 178,571
Amy 9-30 4 min Mister Tonka 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 50 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 53 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]