Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61586 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't change.
Have you now recognized that I am constant as the Norther Star? It took you long. I never gave up on you.

Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61587 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, accept that you're gay.
BTW, why're so fascinated with religion - Torah, Talmud, NT etc?
Their days are done and over and these books are the products of those who knew very little about the nature of reality.
All that is contained in Torah, Talmud and NT is mumbo jumbo and hallucinations since hardly anything of the contents if at all corresponds to the nature of the ultimate reality of self, being and nature. You'll become a moron reading these books. They're dead letter - finished and the origin of much mischief and superstitions and should have never been written in the first place.
Introduce intelligent topics for debate...
Joel---Oh, accept that you're gay.

Hugh--- I accept that I am gay. This is obvious to everyone. I am a fun loving and cheerful person and even the blind sees this.
Now, keep in mind and NEVER forget that I am NOT "gay"

Joel---BTW, why're so fascinated with religion - Torah, Talmud, NT etc?

HughBe--- I am fascinated with Torah and NT. The Talmud could NEVER fascinate me as even in an intoxicated state I would produce a far more balanced and intelligent document.

My reason for such fascination is because of divine favour. Left to my own devices I would be concerned only with things of this life.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61588 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RABBEE:
Hi there, UC at Berkeley and Stanford grad and ex-scientist,
How're you?
I know that you worked in advanced Physics and hold a Ph.D., if not 2 or 3 Ph.Ds, in one (or many) of the specializations of the subject.
Attempt this elementary question in Physics:
I am sure the following basic question in Physics will be child's play for a doctorate holder in Physics like your good self.
QUESTION:
A table with a smooth horizontal surface is turning at an angular speed w about its axis. A groove is made on the surface along a radius and a particle is gently placed inside the groove at a distance a from the center.
Show that the speed of the particle with respect to the table as its distance from the center become L is given by:
v = w(L^2 - a^2)^1/2
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: oh give it up joel, you'll never be my idol math teacher. there is a law, against accepting from any idolater. so i am not about to encourage you, to side rail or derail my main area of interest. you have an ulterior motive, for this.

there is a reason, why i only want to talk about G-D. which includes the security, safety, and redemption, of this whole world again. which more important, than your math quizzes. which will not, save anyone's soul. and i do not appreciate, your diversionary tactics of the subtle beasts.

i quit math and science, as my main area of interest a long time ago. once i, realized this. i quit being an idolater, of math and science in 1994. i am not trying, to remember it. my main interest, is THIS G-D of my visitations as adam.

i am no longer, curious about math and science, that had absolutely no help to me with G-D. the subjects themselves, try to avoid G-D completely as it is taught today.

and i reject the alleged not help, help from the idolaters of other g-ds. that all have, the recognizable antiG-D ulterior motif trait. i have place all of my interest and support on The-Right-Side of G-D here in TheTorah Happening.

there is nobody i can depend on, for the real truth from G-D here and now in TheTorah. so i must only support, what G-D has already came and actually said to me as adam. this whole world is in too much, idolatrous trouble for me to be messing around with diversionary petty crap any more. this is a lot more serious, than you all have been mislead in misdirection to think.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61589 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I wonder what pleasure all you guys get in endlessly discussing religious scriptures none of which knows anything about the ultimate reality of nature, self and being with the main attraction being a talking, abusive, cursing, warring and threatening God, draconian punishments and mumbo jumbo rituals and irrational, violent, ignorant and hallucinating prophets serving as their pimps on earth?
The main thing that counts where religion is concerned is realization - direct experiences of uniting the individual self with the supreme self. This is the true meaning of religion.
If realization is beyond your capacity, fine. Turn humanist or become universal in this way - If at all religion forms a part of your life then make it a point to go for synthesis - drawing the best aspects from every text/practice and fuse that to form a nice composite and then study that from a logical perspective and include in this eclectic mix the best discoveries of science and infuse all of this with empathy, compassion and love and there you get a fine workable philosophy of life that can do wonders for your synapses, hormones, relationships and general health and take you great places in life in every positive sense.
This synthetic approach would augur well for individual and global peace instead of fanatically clinging to any one book or to a set of nonsensical rituals and arguing endlessly over it.
Finally, remember there's nothing to be proud of narrow identities - " I am a Jew", I am a Buddhist" and so on - all that is mumbo jumbo, ignorance and false pride leading to madness and bigotry
There would be pleasure if the fellows of a particular CULT were honest. Frijoles knows personally what I am talking about and he is not alone.

I say cult because ONLY cults control the minds of their members as they do. Only cults discredit all other sources of information either directly or indirectly. Only CULTS teach its members that the ONLY reliable and TRUE source is what comes from them the CULTS. In this way CULTS are able to FEED the minds of their members with LIES and HATE etc.

I discuss because I have an interest in the scriptures but I am aware that it is a warfare.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61590 Oct 31, 2013
when are you going to figure this out. if it is not useful for the redemption of this world. then i do not, want to hear about it.

a little humor every now and then, i can accept. but i do have, the boarder line. i, do not want to cross again. and it is bad enough, that i did it because of that woman.

i allowed myself, to be suckered by that woman again. and i refuse to disappoint G-D anymore, for the cause of that woman or any one else.

i don't get a choice, since there is nobody else here in TheTorah today to do this. and nobody can tell me that G-D does not, care what happens to this whole world again. or THEY would not of commanded, to do this that i even did not want to do.

i even tried to find somebody else to give this to. even i, did not want this. only to discover, there ain't nobody else here in The Torah to give it to. G-D tagged me, and i'm it!
Voluntarist

United States

#61591 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST:
If government or nation is a fictitious entity, as you constantly keep stating, is your love for your kids real? How?
Government and nation are not synonymous.

Are you making any assumptions?
Voluntarist

United States

#61592 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Very deep, and exactly the point that Former Res (who is AWOL) made to Volunteerist. Govt is us.
So when a prosecutor is prosecuting me he is doing it on my behalf?
Voluntarist

United States

#61593 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: ACA
"..According to a Gallup poll released Wednesday, the share of people who say the law will have a negative impact on their family or the country has remained virtually unchanged since the website rollout. The only notable change between June and October was a decline in the percentage of people saying that the law would make things worse for their families a drop to 34 percent from 42 percent..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/opinion/blo...
Thanks for the meaningless opinion piece.
It only really shows that the same amount of people are unfamiliar with the law and that they think it wont affect them.
Just wait, when you have insurance companies being told to hush up, this will take more time to flush out because of the current dictator in the Whitehouse.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61594 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles, what are the qualifications for the Bat Mitzvah?
What are you asking? Try English this time.

You are a little old I think.

Location hidden

#61595 Oct 31, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So when a prosecutor is prosecuting me he is doing it on my behalf?
If you get you off the streets and/or help you need, of course anyone would say yes.

Location hidden

#61596 Oct 31, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the meaningless opinion piece.
It only really shows that the same amount of people are unfamiliar with the law and that they think it wont affect them.
Just wait, when you have insurance companies being told to hush up, this will take more time to flush out because of the current dictator in the Whitehouse.
You cant predict the future any better than Johnny Carson could.

The present, on the other hand, we know.

Location hidden

#61597 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall break them down for you.
FACT: Almost half of the Jewish people have nothing to do with Torah.
FACT: attempted DECEPTION(by you).
FACT:some Jews follow Torah when they follow their Messiah, Jesus the Christ.
FACT:Jews like yourself who are Judahites follow the RULES of their masters first and foremost, the Torah is collateral.
FACT: Your Talmud has PREEMINENCE (lifeblood)
FACT: You are dishonest and hypocritical besides being not being the brightest.
But I dont recollect anyone asking you for your opinion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61598 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you asking? Try English this time.
You are a little old I think.
HughBe---Frijoles, what are the qualifications for the Bat Mitzvah?

Frijoles---What are you asking?

HughBe--- See above

Frijoles--- Try English this time.

HughBe--- Why? Tell me the words or word that you are unfamiliar with.

Frijoles---You are a little old I think.

HughBe--- Explain to me on what basis you say I THINK when you do not know what I am asking? Recall your question, "What are you asking?"

Must go.

Location hidden

#61599 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Frijoles, what are the qualifications for the Bat Mitzvah?
Frijoles---What are you asking?
HughBe--- See above
Frijoles--- Try English this time.
HughBe--- Why? Tell me the words or word that you are unfamiliar with.
HughBe--- Explain to me on what basis you say I THINK when you do not know what I am asking? Recall your question, "What are you asking?"
Must go.
If you feel like making sense, let me know.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#61600 Oct 31, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would include a duty of protection that doesn't' exist, so the courts have ruled.
There is no such thing as a state, fictitious and meaningless in the real world.
And you are perverting the meaning or intent of the general welfare.
The wording in the frivolous us constitution is to promote the general welfare.
Cite your evidence.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#61601 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You believe in the second Coming of Christ, right?
Why do you believe in this prophecy?
When do you think Christ will return to the world? How do you know?
He will put on ice skates and skate over once Hell freezes over...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61602 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel like making sense, let me know.
I understand the reason for your nonsense but try again.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61603 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I dont recollect anyone asking you for your opinion.
I see that you are unable to tell the difference between FACTS and opinion. In any event the facts were given so that dumb animals can learn something TRUE, for a change.

Once again for your benefit.

FACT: Almost half of the Jewish people have nothing to do with Torah.
FACT: attempted DECEPTION(by you).
FACT:some Jews follow Torah when they follow their Messiah, Jesus the Christ.
FACT:Jews like yourself who are Judahites follow the RULES of their masters first and foremost, the Torah is collateral.
FACT: Your Talmud has PREEMINENCE (lifeblood)
FACT: You are dishonest and hypocritical besides being not being the brightest.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61604 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds a lot like the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) paradigm I mentioned a few days/weeks ago. Glad to see that you have come around, and disposed of at least some of your ideological rigidness - though I am amused that you were so down on science then and now you are evidently embracing it.
Oh, what I typed on farming is part of my own thinking as to what would constitute efficient and sustainable farming methods.

If some parts correspond to the paradigms of IPM, good. I usually never rely much on official claims which are in many instances questionable and would look further or deeper and experiment a lot myself until I am satisfied with the entire process being as natural and as beneficial as possible.

My acceptance of certain agro methods would be based on a thorough review of the processes involved for which I would look deeply at the chemistry - calculations, equations, yield, effects on ecosystem, impact on consumer etc.

Only after a thorough research would I select a certain method and/or improvise it.

I would try to eliminate synthetic chemical inputs as far as possible and rely more or exclusively on natural ones.

For instance, where pest control is concerned, I would like to experiment with nicotine extracts, cow urine, cow dung, neem, turmeric, ginger-garlic mix, and other natural means of pest control aside from the the bugs and animals that the farmer entices into his plot as natural pest controllers.

I would treat earth as a living system - Gaia - and would be concerned about the impact of farming on ecosystem and how it would affect the dynamic mind-body matrix of consumers.

I would also like to experiment with the role of certain kinds of classical music (instrumental and vocal) on boosting plant health while growing.

I would undertake a lot of research in every aspect all throughout the process if I ever take to farming.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#61605 Oct 31, 2013
Bullcrap mother fcks , no one persecuted messianic Jews . In israel just like In America you can be whatever your ass desires

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,153,196
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 10 min Le Duped 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min scirocco 181,719
Deat Abby 12-16 22 min Sublime1 60
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 46 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 46 min RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance