Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,762)

Showing posts 55,221 - 55,240 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps that explains why there is no lack of crappy music.
He who would pun would pick a pocket.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
He who would pun would pick a pocket.
What can I say, its 5 AM here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Scriptural prophecy?
Or Vision that you have seen?
Or inside info from the NWO types?
I believe you meant NGO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Scriptural prophecy?
Or Vision that you have seen?
Or inside info from the NWO types?
What do you have against the Dutch?

http://www.nwo.nl/en

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Boo!
bow wow

your aura and vibes are a bit better today...much lesser presence of that adverse force today....but it's still there....

anyway, stay safe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe you meant NGO
ha ha ha

No, no, I meant NWO (new world order).

Let Susan answer that question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

HUGH,

Where are you?

In bed with your boyfriend?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. When will YOU stop being the son of your parents?

Are you still the great-grandson etc. of your progenitors?
Infinite regress...

Who were the progenitors of my late late late grandparents who lived in the ME in those days? Who in turn were their progenitors and so on ad infinitum until we go all the way back possibly 100,000 years or more to the proto-human types that appeared on earth?

Those ME people who some mere 3000 to 4000 years ago rejected say God X of their ancestors and who later began worshipping another deity called El who they borrowed from other cultures of the ME are the Hebrews.

Did Abraham (whose ancestors, and he himself, worshipped a God other than El) lose his Kashmiri, Afghani or Iraqi gene pool simply by switching devotion from his ancestral God X to the new chosen God, El? No. The ancestral gene pool of Abraham remained intact even after he rejected the God of his ancestors and began worshipping another God by name El. The ancestral genotypes of the new converts to El worship remained intact for long until the new beliefs and inter-racial marriages (including mass marriages with European converts) among the exclusive group of El worshippers altered them or overlaid the old gene patterns or produced new gene expressions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HUGH,

Are you a pedophile?

Are you attracted to 16 year olds?

Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?

Tell me the truth, Mon.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HUGH,

I give you a new code name: 2 log J.

It has a cryptic meaning.

Go, figure, or ask me.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I am not afraid of dying because I know what an OBE is all about through direct experience. Learn how to come out of your body fully conscious and you'll lose all fear of death. Death is simply a permanent OBE. During a temporary OBE or during death (permanent OBE), the indwelling conscious energy leaves the body through the micro-aperture at the top of the head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Going out shopping with friends. Bye.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I...conscious energy leaves the body through the micro-aperture at the top of the head.
He's got holes in his head. Not surprised.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw him in the 80s. I still have all his albums up to that period. I just finished reading the obit in the NYTimes, and the comments. Interesting. I guess I wasnt the only fan of him. As one person put it, since him and Zappa are both gone, creative life is now bleak.
Not a big fan of Gene Simmons from Kiss, but he was recently bemoaning how no major icons have come out of the last decade or two.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a big fan of Gene Simmons from Kiss, but he was recently bemoaning how no major icons have come out of the last decade or two.
On a related subject, I was never a fan of Alice Cooper, but did you know of their rich local history here? It turns out they were "normal", and the surviving band members continue to be normal.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Re: Lou Reed. He is being lauded as the father of 1) indie rock; 2) Punk; 3) New Wave; and 4) Grunge. Thats kind of a tall legacy, but I have to admit he was interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, speaking of local rock and roll celebrities, have you been following the story about the nutcase chemist in Fairfield with all the bomb making materials in his house? Claimed he was making a bomb for Keith Richards (as in a gift). I am pretty sure he was my Chem instructor one summer in the 80s when I took a summer class at the local community college.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

"....Our band's name—Alice Cooper—eventually became my stage name, but it didn't come from spending time with a Ouija board. We wanted a name that would be the opposite of how we looked, something that would irritate every mother in America. So we came up with a name that sounded like some sweet little old lady who made cookies. My look with the eyeliner was modeled after Bette Davis in "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" Her makeup was applied thick and was smeared..."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

50 year old dunce. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Now, where's Hugh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

MORE ON DEATH.....

Many friends who I talk to tell me about their fear of death. Now, they're in their 20s, healthy, wealthy, well-educated, good looking, energetic and carefree but in moments of silence or when they see aged grandparents or aunts or uncles dying they begin reflecting about the inevitability of death and then they get frightened and knowing about my yogic experiences often broach the subject of death with me to gain comfort or insights into the mysterious phenomenon. The ignorance of science in this most profound matter called death adds to their fears. What most people think is that death means a blanking out of the consciousness and they simply can't imagine a state that is non-consciousness and this is the main reason for the fear. How the consciousness-energy exits the body and the dynamics of the discarnate state are other mysteries that aggravate their fear. See, when a person dies for whatever reason the surface consciousness with its narrow selections of mental, vital and physical forces recedes into the subliminal where it gathers in the cardiac force center which is the seat of the organizing conscious-energy - the psychic. Here, the various energies get concentrated and then the exit of these energies from the body begins via the micro-aperture at the top of the head...At no point in time does the person blank out though to an observer it appears that the person has lost consciousness. The consciousness-energy goes within and then exits the body. The dying person is fully aware of the happenings and once outside the body he's free of the physical trapping...

Hearing this they kind of calm down.

I tell them to develop the capacity for OBE - once a person has an OBE, whether willed or spontaneous, he loses all fear of death since death is simply a permanent OBE.

With practice, one can execute an OBE at will.

I don't fear death since I am fully acquainted with OBE through direct experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,221 - 55,240 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Col Mustard 1,071,612
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 385
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Toj 97,431
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,558
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 48 min george 3,812
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Lord Hater 45,437
Abby 7-10 2 hr Nigbama 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••