Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,305
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61226 Oct 25, 2013
continued.....

When questions arise about the failure of their incomplete models, cosmologists often invoke “new properties” of magnetic fields – properties that magnetism simply does not have, or they propose the existence of unobservable entities and forces. They almost never reexamine their basic assumptions or rethink their hypotheses. The cosmos in fact does not contain the mysteriously undetectable entities that present astrophysical theories require. Modern, straightforward explanations of all the phenomena astronomers find so enigmatic are now available to us. Anyone interested in astrophysics needs to become aware of the properties of the electric plasma that fills more than 99% of the universe. Ours really is an Electric Sky.

Alfvén’s Warning

In February 1981, eleven years after Swedish electrical engineer Hannes Alfvén won the Nobel Prize in Physics, he published yet another book [4]. This one was called Cosmic Plasma [5]. By disregarding Alfvén’s new text, as they had his earlier works, the astrophysics community did not heed his warnings that they were working their way down a dead-end path strewn with errors of understanding. The complicated maze that astrophysics has become in the last few years is a direct result of years of ignoring Alfvén’s work and his advice. Hannes Alfvén is the central figure in the emerging electric plasma cosmology.

All our space probes that have been equipped to detect separated electrical charges – electric plasma – have found it, lots of it.
Eric

Glen Ellyn, IL

#61228 Oct 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hugh,
I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.
I am pleased that you have devoted time to help your community.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61229 Oct 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just like the private business and industry, don't need is more counter-productive government antiG-D help.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61230 Oct 25, 2013
i could of done, a lot better without all that antiG-D help from that woman again here in TheTorah. you all have not even learned This Story from G-D, actualy here in IT again. so you all want to believe, your in any other story but That same old old one again.
Voluntarist

United States

#61231 Oct 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet noone complained until we got a black man as President.
That's nonsense people have been complaining since at least Clinton.
Voluntarist

United States

#61232 Oct 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, another Bush era innovation. Conceding that Obama is guilty as well, but no worse than Bush. Doesnt support your notion as Obama as more war mongering.
So drone striking isn't a war move?.

What would happen if the Chinese did their drone striking in the US?
Voluntarist

United States

#61233 Oct 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you are moderate, relative to the loonies, and that you dont buy into everything. But I do disagree on the "gorging at the trough" characterization. People have differing opinions regarding what should be essential. The trough is there, the question is how to divide it. I dont see how the system is evil in itself. It seems to me that the TP is afraid of engaging in public discourse in making the hard choices.
Its very simple, you want to take from the haves and give to the have nots.

And you use the excuse that we have to pay for government services that we take.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61234 Oct 25, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You could say that about any business. Some people need whips, chains and candle wax, while others are served just as well by a quick hand job.
How's that for a pre-Shabbat analogy?
Rick---Some people need whips, chains and candle wax, while others are served just as well by a quick HAND JOB.

HughBe-- Do your hands work regularly?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61235 Oct 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good shabbat, and dont forget that whips, chains, and candle wax are probably considered within the melachot. I'd opt for the handjob.
Frijoles---I'd opt for the handjob.

HughBe--- As nothing else will work for the ....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61236 Oct 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hugh,
I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.
The ex-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) scientist, who, some months ago, was helping me with certain topics in advanced Math (in my intensive preparation for the BARC national entrance exam leading to doctoral research) invited me to help him and a few other Math buffs with the Math camp for undergrads. It was fun teaching a few topics like combinatorics, vector analysis and solid geometry to the undergrads - a pretty interested lot with a poor foundation in the subject.
This aside, I used the time off to develop a new line of thinking that attempts to take a closer look at the origin of species using models comprising numerical and alphabetical information and relating that to mind-matter field and its calibrated manifestations - my logic has led me to conclude that both the yogic view as well as Darwinian evolution are plausible mechanisms and I have attempted a novel synthesis of both. More on this later....
I also corresponded with a leading Mind-Matter mainstream scientist, Dr Dean Radin, who happens to be an ex-Jew and a practicing Vedantist, and pointed out certain flaws in his arguments/certain illogic in his conclusions drawn from experimental analysis. He may reply, let me wait and watch.
Rest holds fine, here.
Chillin' with music.
How're you?
Hugh---Joel dear, where are you?

Joel---Hi Hugh,

Hugh--- Greetings, Joel.

Joel---I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.

Hugh--- You should invite Frijoles to attend your classes in Maths.

Joel---The ex-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) scientist, who, some months ago, was helping me with certain topics in advanced Math (in my intensive preparation for the BARC national entrance exam leading to doctoral research) invited me to help him and a few other Math buffs with the Math camp for undergrads. It was fun teaching a few topics like combinatorics, vector analysis and solid geometry to the undergrads -

Hugh--- Sounds interesting

Joel---This aside, I used the time off to develop a new line of thinking that attempts to take a closer look at the origin of species using models comprising numerical and alphabetical information and relating that to mind-matter field and its calibrated manifestations - my logic has led me to conclude that both the yogic view as well as Darwinian evolution are plausible mechanisms and I have attempted a novel synthesis of both. More on this later....

Hugh--- I look forward to it.

Joel---I also corresponded with a leading Mind-Matter mainstream scientist, Dr Dean Radin, who happens to be an ex-Jew and a practicing Vedantist, and pointed out certain flaws in his arguments/certain illogic in his conclusions drawn from experimental analysis. He may reply, let me wait and watch.

Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.

Ask him who are Israelites? Ask him if the word Jews is currently used in place of Israelites?

Joel---Rest holds fine, here. Chillin' with music.

Hugh-- Sounds good, to me.

Joel--How're you?

Hugh--- I am fine thank you. I am still battling with the forces of darkness but all is well on this front.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61237 Oct 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the ordinary human need to sleep that I have overcome, I have also overcome the sex urge.
The total transformation of the sex instinct into its non-sexual counterpart is underway till the present on account of the spontaneous descents of the Yoga Force into me but what has been yogically achieved till now in my vital-mind and body are sufficient to draw me away from the sex urge and from nocturnal emissions and the like.
This yogic movement that I am experiencing to a certain minimal degree is a novel evolutionary movement that seeks to manifest higher faculties of the supramental kind in the fit individual and happens to rare individuals in history, while the other spiritual types that we read about in scriptures were content with visions, voices, sorcery, mass murdering opponents, egoism, megalomania, fanaticism, tribalism, cannibalism, human sacrifices, animal sacrifices, wars, dying for the sins of others, eating flesh/drinking blood as acts of transubstantiation, "resurrection" from the "dead" which is actually the cessation of an OBE, calls to convert, curses, abuses, acts of iconoclasm and teaching childish and savage mumbo jumbo to their brain-dead followers.
Transformation via supramentalization of the individual being leading to the manifestation of the supramental principle in mind, vital and body and the consequent emergence of the next species - the supramental being - beyond the mental being (man) is completely removed from the inferior scriptural spirituality and their attendant mindless rituals that is common to the religions of the world.
Anyway, relax.
What I had in mind was one way for you to achieve relaxation. I practice to relax regularly.

Location hidden

#61238 Oct 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I'd be more pleased if people closely follow the psycho-vital-physical laws of nature to produce superior human types that possess deep insight, compassion, lofty thinking and the capacity to tune in directly to the forces in and around them. This breed of superior human types would hardly face any problems in dealing with the difficulties of nature and being and would not be conned by fake cult beliefs, surface scientific teachings and religious mumbo jumbo.

Location hidden

#61239 Oct 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh - You should invite Frijoles to attend your classes in Maths.
Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic.

Pssssst, Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys and maybe you could attend his classes and gain some valuable tips.

ha ha ha

Location hidden

#61240 Oct 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.
Ask him who are Israelites? Ask him if the word Jews is currently used in place of Israelites?
Get rid of this flawed notion of fixed genotypes or of original eugenic Jews/Israelites.

There's nothing like that.

Gene codes and gene expression keep changing with inter-racial marriages and changing beliefs.

What happened to the previous gene pools of the Hebrew patriarchs when their forefathers and/or they themselves worshipped gods other than the Babylonian deity El?

The previous gene patterns of these people, who, after switching allegiance from their previous ancestral gods to El, got overlaid with new gene patterns due to inbreeding and common beliefs centered on El. European converts to Judaism also got absorbed into this mixed gene pool and passed them down to their progeny due to inbreeding.

Jews are drawn from every race and culture and where the Biblical Jews are concerned this much can be said - people from different ME races (gene pools) began worshipping El after discarding their ancestral gods and naturally after becoming El worshippers they also began marrying incestuously or among themselves down the generations and as a result have created a communal gene pool of mostly mixed genotypes and besides the excessive incest and abnormal beliefs and adverse blood ritualistic practices seen in this community of mixed racial genotypes have mutated their genes to a great extent giving rise to the very high incidence of mental illnesses and nerve disorders and homosexuality that we see among Jews.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61243 Oct 26, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic. You were saying Obama was more of a war mongeror than other presidents. He didnt pioneer the program. SO your example doesnt support your assertion.

Veering off the topic, although I am generally supportive of the drone strikes, its also clear to me that the program is excessive. They should be used more judiciously. But I would much rather have a drone strike than having to pay and ship out troops.

Location hidden

#61244 Oct 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more pleased if people closely follow the psycho-vital-physical laws of nature to produce superior human types that possess deep insight, compassion, lofty thinking and the capacity to tune in directly to the forces in and around them. This breed of superior human types would hardly face any problems in dealing with the difficulties of nature and being and would not be conned by fake cult beliefs, surface scientific teachings and religious mumbo jumbo.
It takes a rare tortured soul to turn from a compliment into gibberish such as that.

Location hidden

#61245 Oct 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You carry around way too much hate in your head

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#61246 Oct 26, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why. Ratio of population to the number of people it takes to serve said population is a pretty good indicator of how efficient government is.
Not entirely. The world is a much more complicated place than ever before, and that increase in complication in turn requires more people to handle all of the new tasks that did not exist in the days of the Founding Fathers.

For example, how many computer programers were part of the Washington administration? How many air conditioning repairmen? And yet those are both functions that need to be filled within the government.

#61247 Oct 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because not all govt services are needed by all people equally.
And some (EPA, for example) are needed by everyone equally, even those who do not appreciate the work they do.

#61248 Oct 26, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the reason. When some American Fenians raided across the border into Canada, the US gov't accepted responsibiblity for "allowing" them to commit an act of terrorism.

If an anti Chinese terrorist group was using the U.S. as a base for training and operations, and the P.R.C. launched a drone strike against that base, the U.S. would not have a lot of room to complain, especially if the P.R.C. had already tried to go through proper channels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,156,667
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 98,887
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 31 min RACE 1,539
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 182,318
Amy 12-28-14 32 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 47 min RACE 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:34PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense