Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,021 - 55,040 of 68,391 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And they probably taste better...
Yes, they REALLY do.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Aug 2, 2013
Jamaican transvestite beaten, chopped and killed...
Hopefully, not in that order.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is right to tell people to prepare for emergencies. However, very few people do.
For those that are prepared, if people are generally aware of your emergency preparations then they won't be much use to you in an emergency.
The key to survival is anonymity.
Or lots of ammunition...

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that would be cheap, compared to the half million expense account given to her. but i must admit, those older style of firearms. had a much more aesthetic appeal, the more modern versions. but like divorced barbie, she now has all of kens stuff too.
Here's a tip, sparky. No one minds if you want to pretend to be a rich, lawer/doctor/astronaut who dates supermodels and spies for the CIA in his spare time. It's the Internet and people kind of expect it. Hell, Joel practically makes it his raison d'etre (much to the amusement of us all).

But, in order to perpetuate that fiction, you have to be vague and non-specific in your claims to greatness. If you wanted to pretend to be in the military, you could have just said that you were a soldier and had some proficiency with firearms.

Instead you come out of the gate claiming to be an elite drill-instructor who makes artillery at home in his spare time when he's not out spending his millions on women who, in return, lavish him with antique (and fairly rare) pre-civil war firearms.

By keeping your fictions much less fictional, you can spend much less time covering over the gaping holes in your lies and much more time spreading your hatred of Jews (which I assume is much more important to you).

Hope this helps.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Or lots of ammunition...
While having lots of ammunition is a good thing (lots is really subjective). It's not so important in a SHTF/TEOTWAWWKI situation.

First of all, there is NEVER enough ammo. As someone rightly pointed out earlier, gunshots tend to attract attention, leading to the need to make more gunshots. Eventually, you'll find yourself in a Little Bighorn situation (and not be one of the Sioux).

Secondly, there is only so much ammo you can schlep with you when you eventually have to displace. Having a 1,000 rounds of .308 might come in handy (a thousand rounds won't last long in the scenario described above) it would weigh out at over 50 pounds (much more in magazines). Much too heavy to carry around. Even a thousand rounds of 9mm, a personal favourite, is around 26 pounds. 12 gauge shells are over 100 pounds per thousand. Considering you have to carry food, water and some essential supplies as well, much more than a standard combat load is too much.

The best advice I've heard is from the most fact-based of all Zombie movies, "Shaun of the Dead"

"Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over."

How's that for a slice of fried gold?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets suppose you are correct in your interpretation. I am assuming you conceded that they were failures on just about everything else.
Your whole position then boils down to the fact you support the Tea Party because of their success on a single issue.
So you are a one issue voter?
I would support any party who puts forth the idea of liberty and libertarian principles.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I would support any party who puts forth the idea of liberty and libertarian principles.
Thats very lofty.

However lets get back to the topic at hand

You remarked "He and other tea party favorites have helped thwart destructive legislation..."

As far as I can tell, he and the Tea Party, other than sinking Gun Control, have been abysmal failures. Do you agree? What else have they accomplished? Was the one small victory worth the pyrrhic consequences of the rest of the failed initiaves?

And wouldn't they of accomplish more of their agenda if they had learned the art of governing/legislating instead of trying to tear everything down like a bunch of spoiled brats?(sorry for the harsh characterization but I call it as I see it)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
While having lots of ammunition is a good thing (lots is really subjective). It's not so important in a SHTF/TEOTWAWWKI situation.
First of all, there is NEVER enough ammo. As someone rightly pointed out earlier, gunshots tend to attract attention, leading to the need to make more gunshots. Eventually, you'll find yourself in a Little Bighorn situation (and not be one of the Sioux).
Secondly, there is only so much ammo you can schlep with you when you eventually have to displace. Having a 1,000 rounds of .308 might come in handy (a thousand rounds won't last long in the scenario described above) it would weigh out at over 50 pounds (much more in magazines). Much too heavy to carry around. Even a thousand rounds of 9mm, a personal favourite, is around 26 pounds. 12 gauge shells are over 100 pounds per thousand. Considering you have to carry food, water and some essential supplies as well, much more than a standard combat load is too much.
The best advice I've heard is from the most fact-based of all Zombie movies, "Shaun of the Dead"
"Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over."
How's that for a slice of fried gold?
Yeah but at the end the Winchester is attacked, and Shaun is saved by the British Army. Negating your world view.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, "YOU like normal are talking ...without knowing what's going on AGAIN."
HughBe---You have a problem understanding. I shall repeat my words. Please study them so that you may in time get an understanding of them.

----------

Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?

HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.(See below.)

Note, there is no mention or indication that a song was being discussed. Even if that was stated it would not change the fact that Frijoles spoke about a SHE and YOU a HE and YOU made reference to me. Hence my response. Getting it?

The POST is below.

Frijoles --Originally I thought SHE was just an UGLY girl....

ERic---I thought it was Hugh, and HE lived in Jamaica NY

HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You said "you". You is both singular and plural. Therefore you were addressing either Frijoles, myself or both of us. Your response was at best ambiguous. Since it could refer to either or both, I was covering the bases.
HughBe---Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.

Eric---You said "you". You is both singular and plural.

HughBe--- I NEVER said YOU at that time. Also the only thing that is correct in your utterance is the singular and plural thing.

Context and basic understanding would have NEVER allowed you to speak such nonsense. In addition WHEN did I speak of YOU and in what context.

Here it is again, give it another try at understanding it.

Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN

HughBe--- Since YOU and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.

(The YOU above could NEVER include Frijoles)

ERic-- Therefore you were addressing either Frijoles, myself or both of us. Your response was at best ambiguous.

HughBe--- Utter Garbage

----------

HughBe--MY original POST is below. There is no YOU in my words. The link that YOU have made i.e. "You said "you". is nowhere to be found in my words. As usual you are being less than honest.

ORIGINAL POST:

HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but at the end the Winchester is attacked, and Shaun is saved by the British Army. Negating your world view.
Good point. However, the flaw in Shaun's plan wasn't choosing to go to ground in the Winchester, but in who he chose to join his group.

The key premise to all zombie movies is that the group of survivors must include a common cross-segment of humanity (they pointed this out when Shaun and his group meet a nearly identical group also escaping). When the group inevitably falls apart, the hero's plan will inevitably fail.

As for being saved deus-ex-machinca by the British Army, I suspect that was done for comic effect more than to make a point. After all, it was the BRITISH Army. How ridiculous is that?
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---You have a problem understanding. I shall repeat my words. Please study them so that you may in time get an understanding of them.
----------
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?
HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.(See below.)
Note, there is no mention or indication that a song was being discussed. Even if that was stated it would not change the fact that Frijoles spoke about a SHE and YOU a HE and YOU made reference to me. Hence my response. Getting it?
The POST is below.
See, that's the whole point. The song is about a MAN dressing as a WOMAN and trying to pick up another MAN. That's why the song is about YOU. Frijoles was speaking of the your MENTAL IDENTITY. I was speaking of your PHYSICAL IDENTITY. We both were speaking of your penchant for MEN.

YOU butted into a conversation AGAIN without know what was being discussed. Go wipe the egg off your face. Or is that other bodily fluids?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingbat,
The song was about a transvestite or transexual. YOu didnt even click on Erics link (if you did, you would of complained that it was a dead link)
AS Eric and I said, I was a teenager when I first heard the song (it had already been out for several years), and I didnt listen to all the words carefully. I liked the tune - still do! I assumed it was a story about a man and the ugly girl he fell in love with. Then one day I figured out ALL the lyrics, and realized the man in the song fell in love with a transvestite (or tranny). I respected the song even more - deep. Still do
The song is LOLA- google it- its a great tune
Frijoles---Dingbat

HughBe--- Genius please explain the words below. Explain the HE and SHE reference. Demonstrate the sense in YOUR words . Tell me and everyone else why you are not an IDIOT or a JACKASS.

Son son, I am speaking of ONLY those words below and not other words. I responded to the ONE post that I saw and which is below. From reading just that one post can you think of any reason why I would respond independent of any other posts?

----------

HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.

----------
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's the whole point. The song is about a MAN dressing as a WOMAN and trying to pick up another MAN. That's why the song is about YOU. Frijoles was speaking of the your MENTAL IDENTITY. I was speaking of your PHYSICAL IDENTITY. We both were speaking of your penchant for MEN.
YOU butted into a conversation AGAIN without know what was being discussed. Go wipe the egg off your face. Or is that other bodily fluids?
Eric---See, that's the whole point.

HughBe--- Really?

Read what comes next and get the point. Understand Hugh is NOT a she.

Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Dingbat
HughBe--- Genius please explain the words below. Explain the HE and SHE reference. Demonstrate the sense in YOUR words . Tell me and everyone else why you are not an IDIOT or a JACKASS.
Son son, I am speaking of ONLY those words below and not other words. I responded to the ONE post that I saw and which is below. From reading just that one post can you think of any reason why I would respond independent of any other posts?
----------
HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.
----------
Proved our point again. YOU were interjecting yourself into a conversation that you didn't know what was happening. YOU were only speaking of one post out of many. So you knew not what was going on.

If you knew what was happening and you knew the song in question, the guy thought that Lola was an ugly woman but it turned out that the Lola was a man dressing as a woman. Hence Frijoles' reference to she and my reference to he. And no matter what, Lola reminds us of YOU--a man dressing up as a woman trying to pick up men.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved our point again. YOU were interjecting yourself into a conversation that you didn't know what was happening. YOU were only speaking of one post out of many. So you knew not what was going on.
If you knew what was happening and you knew the song in question, the guy thought that Lola was an ugly woman but it turned out that the Lola was a man dressing as a woman. Hence Frijoles' reference to she and my reference to he. And no matter what, Lola reminds us of YOU--a man dressing up as a woman trying to pick up men.
Eric---YOU were interjecting yourself into a conversation that you didn't know what was happening.

HughBe--- I KNEW what I needed to know. Here it is again--

ERic--If you knew what was happening and you knew the song in question, the guy thought that Lola was an ugly woman but it turned out that the Lola was a man dressing as a woman.

HughBe--- You thought that Lola, an UGLY woman, was me or Hugh? Try another joke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

UGLY "WOMAN"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Is Hugh UGLY? NO

Is Hugh a "WOMAN"? NO.

Is Eric UGLY? I don't know

Is Eric a "WOMAN"? I believe so.

Is Frijoles UGLY? I don't know

Is Frijoles a "WOMAN"? I believe so.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---See, that's the whole point.
HughBe--- Really?
Read what comes next and get the point. Understand Hugh is NOT a she.
ORIGINALLY Frijoles was of the same understanding as they guy in the song. He thought SHE was just an ugly girl. But Frijoles eventually discovered that HE was a man dressed as a woman. GET IT numbnuts?

That's the whole point of the song. The guy thinks it's a woman but eventually it turns out that it's a man TRYING TO PICK UP THE GUY. AND THAT'S WHY IT'S ABOUT YOU.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---YOU were interjecting yourself into a conversation that you didn't know what was happening.
HughBe--- I KNEW what I needed to know. Here it is again--
ERic--If you knew what was happening and you knew the song in question, the guy thought that Lola was an ugly woman but it turned out that the Lola was a man dressing as a woman.
HughBe--- You thought that Lola, an UGLY woman, was me or Hugh? Try another joke.
The only joke around here is you and your penchant for picking up men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,081,585
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 174,860
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT