Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,187
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61081 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
This is the magazine article that finally espoused and defined my sexuality ...
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/eliss...
"Weasels Ripped My Flesh"
I see that you are into bloody and painful sex. There is a market for that.

Do you do the transgender thing in your practice?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61082 Oct 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are into bloody and painful sex. There is a market for that.
Do you do the transgender thing in your practice?
Only transgender weasels .... soooo hot.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61083 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are a modern man.
Voluntarist

United States

#61084 Oct 22, 2013
Obamacare: Hidden Spreadsheet Shows Premium Rates For Every Health
Plan In Your Area
The document Obama doesn’t want you to see is available here
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 22, 2013
Healthcare.gov , the official Obamacare insurance exchange website, removed references to a
nationwide premium rate spreadsheet, which allows Americans to determine the most inexpensive
health plans in their area, but it is still available here .
The seven megabyte Excel spreadsheet, which can now only be found by a file name search on
Healthcare.gov , is current as of September 27, 2013 and displays premium rates for medical plans
across America.
By using the filters on the spreadsheet, one can find the cheapest health insurance plans available
in his area.
For example, the cheapest “Bronze” option for a 27-year-old individual in Travis County, Texas
appears to be Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006, with a monthly premium
rate of $144.34.
The spreadsheet reveals some interesting observations.
Multiple counties in Virginia have the most expensive family plan in America, which has a
staggering premium rate of $6,494.54 per month and is a “Gold” level plan offered by Optima
Health.
The “Bronze” version of this plan is also available to a 27-year-old individual for $1,835.81 per
month.
Single 27-year-olds in Comanche Count, Okla. are lucky.
They can get the cheapest “Bronze” plan in the country at $100.36 per month.
According to the spreadsheet, here is a breakdown of the average premium rates for families and
individuals in America:
It is not known why the references to this incredibly
useful spreadsheet were deleted, especially as
healthcare.gov is still broken.
Was it because the federal government, working with
the insurance companies that wrote Obamacare, does
not want Americans to save money on their insurance rates?
That is certainly plausible considering that Obamacare is anything but affordable.

http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-hidden-spre...
Eric

Aurora, IL

#61085 Oct 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?
HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.
Like I said, "YOU like normal are talking ...without knowing what's going on AGAIN."
Eric

Aurora, IL

#61086 Oct 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe-- Thanks for the link.
Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN
HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.
1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.

2. Medical science recognizes that there exist people who have the physical appearance of one sex while mentally they are another. Such people are allowed to consider themselves assigned to their mental sex. There was a recent case when a student was allowed to be considered a girl even though they were physically a boy. Lola might, therefore, be such a person. Sex reassignment surgery was rare at the time. I remember being shocked when I was a freshman in college and Christine Jorgensen was a speaker at weekly convocation.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61087 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
.36 caliber? Someone "gave" you an 1851 Navy Colt?
If you're going to try to keep with Joel in telling tall tales, at least learn to cut an paste like he does.
rabbee: yes i was given, a 1851 naval arms colt. well you were trying to pull, the same crap on me that joel does. and i have no need to cut an paste, on things i have done.

and if you search the internet, you won't most likely won't find my life story to cut and paste anyway. even though everything you, truly need to know about me, is already been written.

and i guess all the rest, are considered as minor un-noteworthy details according to G-D. so you won't find where adam, fought in vietnam in TheTorah. makes you kind of wonder, if there is nobody here in TheTorah, who in the hell were the nobodies adam was fighting against? and worse yet, who were the nobodies here in TheTorah he was fighting for? yeah would be kind of confusing, if G-D said, adam was a member of the armed forces, fighting for nobody against nobody in a yet non-existent far far away foreign not here in TheTorah land.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#61088 Oct 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.
----------
You said "you". You is both singular and plural. Therefore you were addressing either Frijoles, myself or both of us. Your response was at best ambiguous. Since it could refer to either or both, I was covering the bases.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61089 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: kind of figured you were more of the lesbian weasel type, cause they like all women too.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61090 Oct 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i was given, a 1851 naval arms colt...
Uh huh ... someone "gave" you a firearm that sells goes for $5000 in fair condition?

I'm afraid even I'm not twisted enough to try and imagine what you "gave" him in return.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61091 Oct 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?
HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.
Eric--- I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes.
HughBe--- Thanks for that bit of NEWS.
Eric--The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
HughBe-- Thanks for the link.
Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN
HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.
Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.
----------
Frijoles --Originally I thought SHE was just an UGLY girl....
ERic---I thought it was Hugh, and HE lived in Jamaica NY
HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.
Dingbat,

The song was about a transvestite or transexual. YOu didnt even click on Erics link (if you did, you would of complained that it was a dead link)

AS Eric and I said, I was a teenager when I first heard the song (it had already been out for several years), and I didnt listen to all the words carefully. I liked the tune - still do! I assumed it was a story about a man and the ugly girl he fell in love with. Then one day I figured out ALL the lyrics, and realized the man in the song fell in love with a transvestite (or tranny). I respected the song even more - deep. Still do

The song is LOLA- google it- its a great tune

Location hidden

#61092 Oct 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.
Naivety because I didnt listen to all the lyrics carefully, not naivety to those sexual - gender issues. We grew up surrounded by Jamaican immigrants, so of course we knew about tranvestites and even about gay people.
Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

#61094 Oct 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……………… Can you imagine?
Voluntarist

United States

#61095 Oct 23, 2013
Ted Cruz’s Wife is a Goldman Sachs VP
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 22, 2013
The establishment specializes in the old fashion
bait-and-switch. It knows the people are sick and
tired of government as usual and they want
change. Obama was billed as Mr. Hope and
Change. But once installed in the White House, he
immediately continued and expanded the Bush
agenda, that is to say the agenda of the political
establishment. Barry, like his predecessor, is little
more than a frontispiece, a teleprompter reader
for the elite.
Now that we’re fed up with Obama, it is time for
the next round of phony change. That change
will likely be represented by reformulated Tea
Party Republicans Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
“The Republican establishment despises Ted Cruz. And that’s great news for the senator from Texas:
It’s the most prominent sign that he’s the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination,” the
National Journal opined last week.
The faux government shutdown with its intense partisan squabbling and meticulously orchestrated
theatrics provided Cruz and the reformulated Tea Party Republicans with a stage to present
themselves as the answer to politics as usual. According to the script, a staid GOP dominated by the
likes of old guard John McCain and John Boehner is afraid of Cruz and the supposedly renegade
faction of Tea Party activists in the House. But it’s all show business.
For all his allure as an outsider, Canada-born Ted Cruz is in fact an insider playing a role similar
to the one Barack Obama played back in 2008 when his handlers portrayed him as the hope and
change candidate out of nowhere.
Cruz’s insider connection is a family affair. His wife, Heidi, is a Goldman Sachs vice president in
Houston, Texas, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also served as an economic advisor for the
Bush administration. In 2011, a Cruz campaign spokesman portrayed Heidi as “an expert on North
American trade,” in other words she is savvy when it comes to globalist transnational trade deals
like NAFTA, the single most destructive government move against the American worker in history.
She was also a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations (see her bio at Claremont
McKenna College), a position that expired prior to her husband’s attack on the globalist
organization. In October, 2011, Ted Cruz reportedly characterized the CFR as “a pernicious nest of
snakes” that is “working to undermine our sovereignty.” He previously called the CFR “a pit of
vipers” during a speech delivered on October 13, 2011, to a Republican women’s group in
Sugarland, Texas. Ben Smith, writing for Politico , attempted to associate Cruz with Texas residents
Ron Paul and Alex Jones in order to pass him off as a rightwing conspiracy theorist on the same
page as fringe libertarians and starry-eyed constitutionalists. He is, of course, nothing of the sort.
Like the domestication of the Tea Party and the expulsion of its more purist liberty-minded
activists, the Cruz the warrior pitted against the establishment motif is another slick subversion
directed at the political elite’s most puissant opposition – the real Tea Party and
Eric

Glendale Heights, IL

#61096 Oct 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Naivety because I didnt listen to all the lyrics carefully, not naivety to those sexual - gender issues. We grew up surrounded by Jamaican immigrants, so of course we knew about tranvestites and even about gay people.
I stand corrected.

As to Jamaica:

http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/88...

As they say in Chicago "The whole world is watching"!

Location hidden

#61097 Oct 23, 2013
Aug 2, 2013

Jamaican transvestite beaten, chopped and killed

In Belize, the battle with the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender (LGBT) community, is taking place at the Supreme Court. UNIBAM’s Executive Director, Caleb Orozco is leading the charge to have the laws amended so it would be legal for same sex relationships. A Jamaican national is also hoping to challenge both Belize and Trinidad governments at the Caribbean Court of Justice. Maurice Tomlinson is challenging the immigration laws of the two countries that allow officers to bar gays from free travel.

But tonight, the United Nations is commenting on a murder that has caused sadness and fear in the LGBT community in Jamaica. On Thursday, a seventeen year old transvestite, Dwayne Jones, was murdered by a mob. The youth was wearing female clothing and dancing with another male at a party. He was recognized by a woman who reported to other party goers that he was in fact a male. The patrons then beat, chopped and stabbed the teen to death. His body was dumped in bushes and discovered early this morning.

The United Nations in Jamaica has since promptly sent out a press release condemning the murder. The U.N. is calling on the police to spare no effort in bringing the perpetrators to justice and it hopes that the perpetrators are caught. The UN says that Jones is only the latest in a long line of individuals assaulted and killed because of their sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.

The UN Resident Coordinator Arun Kashyap also said,“The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights has launched the Free and Equal campaign designed to raise awareness of homophobic violence and discrimination, and promote greater respect for the rights of for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality.”

Location hidden

#61098 Oct 23, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Ted Cruz’s Wife is a Goldman Sachs VP
Kurt Nimmo
You know, if you didnt live in such an information bubble, you would of known this fact already.

There have been countless stories over the last few months about Cruz's wife.

But I guess it is news to those who get their news spoonfed via sites like that, iddy bitty spoonful by iddy bitty spoonful.

Location hidden

#61099 Oct 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected.
As to Jamaica:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gqWzMXPXmjIXX
http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/88...
As they say in Chicago "The whole world is watching"!
Keep those links handy. Next time he gets off on his imaginary crusades we should post these to bring him back to his grounding.
Eric

Glendale Heights, IL

#61100 Oct 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep those links handy. Next time he gets off on his imaginary crusades we should post these to bring him back to his grounding.
The whole world is watching! The whole world is watching!
Voluntarist

United States

#61101 Oct 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, if you didnt live in such an information bubble, you would of known this fact already.
There have been countless stories over the last few months about Cruz's wife.
But I guess it is news to those who get their news spoonfed via sites like that, iddy bitty spoonful by iddy bitty spoonful.
Timing is everything in the political world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 1,155,513
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr festivus infidel 68,906
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports