Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,387
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
CHUBBY BABY

Mumbai, India

#60990 Oct 20, 2013
hi there

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60991 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I wouldnt put too much stock in our conversations with VOlunteerist. He makes you look sane.
VOLUNTARIST is not very intelligent but are you even averagely intelligent? No.

Voluntarist has some decency - do you have decency? No.

Voluntarist is not a fanatic - you are a big fanatic.

Had you been a bit sane you'd not have taken up for the sick cult that you're still stuck in, understand, Dr Retard? LOL.

Location hidden

#60992 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, and I have 4 children, all girls, and am 50+ years old too. And god knows what else.

I wouldnt put too much stock in our conversations with VOlunteerist. He makes you look sane.
You kept making contradictory statements over the years till the recent about your kids (ages and genders)- all your so-called kids were born in virtual reality. LOL.

It's obvious that you are homosexual and have a partner to keep you company.

You're free to have sex with your boyfriends.

No problem with that - it's your life.

You're not young - you're somewhere in your late 40s say 48 or you could be 50.

Ok, carry on.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60993 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RETARDED RABBEE, CALTECH DUNCE, EX-SCIENTIST WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:
Where are the answers to my list of simple questions in Chemistry?
Come out of your homosexual closet and like a man answer the questions or else confess that you're a dunce.
SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:
1) What is meant by the pK value? Give the equations.
2) What is the oxidation state of P in H3PO4? Show the calculations.
3) How many pKs would you expect in a reaction involving H3PO4 in solution? Why?
4) What would be the basic modified mathematical equation to calculate pH of H3PO4 in solution? What will be its pOH value? Why?
5) Is the molecular formula of phosphorus really P?
6) How many millimoles of P are contained in 0.1 gm of the acid? Convert this value to meqs.
(smiles in advance)
Kiss Hughbes tushie

Location hidden

#60994 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

In the environment? In the human body? In plants? That is a broad question.
In all 3.

I don't want only links. Any fool can post a link.

If we're gonna discuss this topic of the conversion of inorganic phosphate into organic phosphate then I want logical explanations supported by the chemical mechanisms, chemical equations, energy changes involved and all the numerical calculations.

First answer these simple questions:

SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:

3) How many pKs would you expect in a reaction involving H3PO4 in solution? Why?

4) What would be the basic modified mathematical equation to calculate pH of H3PO4 in solution? What will be its pOH value? Why?

6) How many millimoles of P are contained in 0.1 gm of the acid? Convert this value to meqs.

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#60995 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Kiss Hughbes tushie
ha ha ha

You can do that since you're sexually attracted to boys/men.

Go ahead.

Location hidden

#60996 Oct 20, 2013
HUGH,

Where are you?

Dick watching in the men's loo?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#60997 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Voluntarist is not a fanatic - you are a big fanatic.
chuckle
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#60998 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you have a very rigid, unrefined, non-intellectual and a superficial way of looking at things and confuse the concrete with the abstract and the abstract with the concrete and you also obfuscate the real with the conspiracy and vice versa.
Like everything else in nature and life, money power represents a force of consciousness that confers mastery over matter, life situations and immediate environment and money earned through honest means is to be spent on the good things of life and to help others - if you are overly parsimonious, the force of money gets bottled up and then you face obstacles and even failure in business, life and job.
You claim to be able to back up what you say but never seem to actually back it up or give any real information.

First you have to define Zionism.

According to the definition of Zionism it is one who basically supports Israels right to exist. So do you include everyone who supports Israels right to exist in your global conspiracy?

Next prove that those you consider "in control" are actually Zionists and in control. You also have to show how those with totally opposite agendas are working together. What makes these people more Zionist than something else possibly political outlook.

For someone who loves to portray himself as genius you seem to be thinking too much and lost your way or just full of hate seemingly based on ignorance.

You imply another here is into conspiracy theory what about yourself?? Arrogant much

So you can talk about clothes science and elitism watching from above. Now talk about the subject of the forum.

INTERESTING HOW YOU CAN ARROGANTLY ANSWER ANY QUESTION POSED TO YOU ON THIS FORUM APART FROM THE ONES WHICH ARE CONNECTED TO THE FORUM SUBJECT.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60999 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RETARDED RABBEE, CALTECH DUNCE, EX-SCIENTIST WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:
Where are the answers to my list of simple questions in Chemistry?
Come out of your homosexual closet and like a man answer the questions or else confess that you're a dunce.
SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: "Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family." and your more concerned about your worthless what? i am not worried about equations, chemistry, and boasting that will not bring peace to this world. with frowns in advance!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61000 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RABBEE THE RETARD,
Emerge out of the closet, Dr Homosexual.
Frijoles is out of the homosexual closet, so why can't you come out in the open?
Are you going to answer those simple Chemistry questions? LOL.
I know that you can't answer the Chemistry questions. ha ha
Anyway, retard, you can stick to religious studies and playing with young boys.
(smiles)
rabbee: you are a liar and idolater, why should any one want any thing to do with you? if you wanted to know about chemistry, your twenty years too late, and a negative iq too short. a real man, does not have to boast about anything. my accomplishments of my past, speak for themselves. been there done that, no need to do it again. i refuse to partake, of your mental sickness.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61001 Oct 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>...will not bring peace to this world...!
World peace is boring. Give me World War Z.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61002 Oct 20, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
World peace is boring. Give me World War Z.
rabbee: but doesn't the greek alphabet, end with omega? and the eevreet aleph bet end with a tav? and the last war, shall be world war water again.

Location hidden

#61003 Oct 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: but doesn't the greek alphabet, end with omega? and the eevreet aleph bet end with a tav? and the last war, shall be world war water again.
Zed is for ZOMBIE. The coolest of all World Wars.

Location hidden

#61004 Oct 21, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Zed is for ZOMBIE. The coolest of all World Wars.
What are you doing to prepare?

Location hidden

#61005 Oct 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
First answer these simple questions:
Please provide me with a BRIEF overview of the challenge of legacy phosphorus, and how that "temperate" issue could be relevant even in the tropical world under certain circumstances.

Please keep your explanation to a short paragraph (4 short sentences or less).

Location hidden

#61006 Oct 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you doing to prepare?
The first rule of prepping is -- don't talk about prepping.

(it's also the second rule)

Location hidden

#61007 Oct 21, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The first rule of prepping is -- don't talk about prepping.
(it's also the second rule)
I think someone forgot to tell the US govt

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011...

Location hidden

#61008 Oct 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone forgot to tell the US govt
http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011...
The government is right to tell people to prepare for emergencies. However, very few people do.

For those that are prepared, if people are generally aware of your emergency preparations then they won't be much use to you in an emergency.

The key to survival is anonymity.

Location hidden

#61009 Oct 21, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is right to tell people to prepare for emergencies. However, very few people do.
For those that are prepared, if people are generally aware of your emergency preparations then they won't be much use to you in an emergency.
The key to survival is anonymity.
Too late. Those who need you to know already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,110,637
Abby 9-19 6 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 9 min Sublime1 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Karma is a_______ 46,686
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info