Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60972 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you have failed to understand that synthetic substances harm the ecosystem, body and upset the stability of the mind-body equation in the longer run.
I can show you all the scientific evidences supporting my claims and give you deeper logic than the scientists to chew upon....
Microbial oxidation is akin to chemosynthsis and is commonplace...
rabbee: what's a matter, wickedpedia did not have all that much on it? so you really could not, someone elses answers?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60975 Oct 20, 2013
FRIJOLES AND CHEMISTRY:

Since FRIJOLES is clueless about concepts, equations and calculations that form the basis of chemistry/soil analysis, I wonder what kind of field work this pseudo-scientist undertakes in th field?

Besides, I was really shocked when some months ago FRIJOLES asked me to explain to him redox potentials for use in his field work and after I posted a whole set of equations and calculations on the topic he then tells me to explain the equations/calculations in simple English so that he could grasp the concepts.

What kind of a soil scientist is he?

What kind of a doctorate holder in science would ask me such a ridiculous question?

What has he studied?

He knows nothing.

SHAME

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60976 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you have failed to understand that synthetic substances harm the ecosystem, body and upset the stability of the mind-body equation in the longer run.
I can show you all the scientific evidences supporting my claims and give you deeper logic than the scientists to chew upon....
Microbial oxidation is akin to chemosynthsis and is commonplace...
Actually, I never opined on that at all. My opinion was on limitations of the organic paradigm within ecological health. Of which you did not offer anything of substance.

"Microbial oxidation is akin to chemosynthsis and is commonplace." Do you even remember the question we were "discussing" a few months ago? Obviously not.

Location hidden

#60977 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FRIJOLES AND CHEMISTRY:
Since FRIJOLES is clueless about concepts, equations and calculations that form the basis of chemistry/soil analysis, I wonder what kind of field work this pseudo-scientist undertakes in th field?
Besides, I was really shocked when some months ago FRIJOLES asked me to explain to him redox potentials for use in his field work and after I posted a whole set of equations and calculations on the topic he then tells me to explain the equations/calculations in simple English so that he could grasp the concepts.
What kind of a soil scientist is he?
What kind of a doctorate holder in science would ask me such a ridiculous question?
What has he studied?
He knows nothing.
SHAME
Lol

little late for backpedaling. Do you feel threatened? I dont.

BTW I never said what my degree was in, nor did I say what level it was. You invented a persona and I let you roll with it.

Location hidden

#60979 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, I never opined on that at all.
The main topic was focused on organic versus non-organic foods and you posted a link on guidelines to be followed where organic farming in the US is concerned and I said that my list of dos and donts were deeper and more comprehensive.

Location hidden

#60980 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

My opinion was on limitations of the organic paradigm within ecological health.
You questioned pesticide free organic farming to which I objected.

Location hidden

#60981 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, I never opined on that at all. My opinion was on limitations of the organic paradigm within ecological health. Of which you did not offer anything of substance.
I simply said that use of artificial chemicals is damaging in the longer run to health which can be proven. I have posted a few links on the subject. I also said that aside from the obvious health problems caused by use of synthetics in agriculture, there exist several examples in nutrition, medicine and surgery where the use of synthetics has been shown to have a damaging effect...and I said that these synthetic substances when ingested damage the mind-body equilibrium and that most people in the world were ill or dysfunctional due to presence of synthesis substances in their diets/bodies. There's evidence for all these claims and avenues provided for further research.

Location hidden

#60982 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"Microbial oxidation is akin to chemosynthsis and is commonplace."

Do you even remember the question we were "discussing" a few months ago? Obviously not.
I remember...

Why, doesn't chemosynthesis take place in chemosynthetic bacteria? It obviously does.

Location hidden

#60983 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you feel threatened? I dont.
I feel ashamed that you have zero knowledge in Math, Physics and Chemistry and possess very poor Logical Skills.

You feel embarrassed and inferior when your poor knowledge is exposed.

But, really, I don't want to say anything more on this subject - just two things: learn the fundamentals in Math, Physics and Chem and Logic if you wish to work in science and be a good human being.

During one of your arguments with VOLUNTARIST, I butted in and made a claim that FRIJOLES has a Ph.D. in earth sciences and it was then that you corrected me stating that it was in one of the disciplines of earth science.

Perhaps, you have a master's degree in science and one in sociology but whatever your educational qualifications are I must say that you have zero knowledge in math and science and possess poor logical skills.

Well, anyway, it doesn't matter, best regards.

Location hidden

#60984 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You questioned pesticide free organic farming to which I objected.
I offered an alternative, IPM, as well as an objection to the rigidity. And then I offered an example of how the rigidity led to consequences that were actually harmful to the environment.

But we got into a "discussion" on whether it really matters on the molecular level in plants. I indicated that it really didnt matter which form the nutrient P originated from, at the end, it gets converted to inorganic forms anyhow. Which means, regarding nutrient management (i.e fertilization) the organic movement is a lot of bunk if you look at plants as the endpoint. If you look at other indices of ecological health such as the landscape scale, or the human scale, then the organic movement has some benefits.

All of this, of course, moves beyond the pesticide-free part of the organic approach, and moves the focus to the question of inputs.

Location hidden

#60985 Oct 20, 2013
RETARDED RABBEE, CALTECH DUNCE, EX-SCIENTIST WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:

Where are the answers to my list of simple questions in Chemistry?

Come out of your homosexual closet and like a man answer the questions or else confess that you're a dunce.

SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:

1) What is meant by the pK value? Give the equations.

2) What is the oxidation state of P in H3PO4? Show the calculations.

3) How many pKs would you expect in a reaction involving H3PO4 in solution? Why?

4) What would be the basic modified mathematical equation to calculate pH of H3PO4 in solution? What will be its pOH value? Why?

5) Is the molecular formula of phosphorus really P?

6) How many millimoles of P are contained in 0.1 gm of the acid? Convert this value to meqs.

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#60986 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel ashamed that you have zero knowledge in Math, Physics and Chemistry and possess very poor Logical Skills.
You feel embarrassed and inferior when your poor knowledge is exposed.
But, really, I don't want to say anything more on this subject - just two things: learn the fundamentals in Math, Physics and Chem and Logic if you wish to work in science and be a good human being.
During one of your arguments with VOLUNTARIST, I butted in and made a claim that FRIJOLES has a Ph.D. in earth sciences and it was then that you corrected me stating that it was in one of the disciplines of earth science.
Perhaps, you have a master's degree in science and one in sociology but whatever your educational qualifications are I must say that you have zero knowledge in math and science and possess poor logical skills.
Well, anyway, it doesn't matter, best regards.
Yes, and I have 4 children, all girls, and am 50+ years old too. And god knows what else.

I wouldnt put too much stock in our conversations with VOlunteerist. He makes you look sane.

Location hidden

#60987 Oct 20, 2013
RABBEE THE RETARD,

Emerge out of the closet, Dr Homosexual.

Frijoles is out of the homosexual closet, so why can't you come out in the open?

Are you going to answer those simple Chemistry questions? LOL.

I know that you can't answer the Chemistry questions. ha ha

Anyway, retard, you can stick to religious studies and playing with young boys.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#60988 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How is inorganic phosphate converted into organic phosphate?
In the environment? In the human body? In plants? That is a broad question.

CHUBBY BABY

Mumbai, India

#60989 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, and I have 4 children, all girls, and am 50+ years old too. And god knows what else.
You kept making contradictory statements over the years till the recent about your kids (ages and genders)- all your so-called kids were born in virtual reality. LOL.

It's obvious that you are homosexual and have a partner to keep you company.

You're free to have sex with your boyfriends.

No problem with that - it's your life.

You're not young - you're somewhere in your late 40s say 48 or you could be 50.

Ok, carry on.
CHUBBY BABY

Mumbai, India

#60990 Oct 20, 2013
hi there

Location hidden

#60991 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I wouldnt put too much stock in our conversations with VOlunteerist. He makes you look sane.
VOLUNTARIST is not very intelligent but are you even averagely intelligent? No.

Voluntarist has some decency - do you have decency? No.

Voluntarist is not a fanatic - you are a big fanatic.

Had you been a bit sane you'd not have taken up for the sick cult that you're still stuck in, understand, Dr Retard? LOL.

Location hidden

#60992 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You kept making contradictory statements over the years till the recent about your kids (ages and genders)- all your so-called kids were born in virtual reality. LOL.

It's obvious that you are homosexual and have a partner to keep you company.

You're free to have sex with your boyfriends.

No problem with that - it's your life.

You're not young - you're somewhere in your late 40s say 48 or you could be 50.

Ok, carry on.

Location hidden

#60993 Oct 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RETARDED RABBEE, CALTECH DUNCE, EX-SCIENTIST WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:
Where are the answers to my list of simple questions in Chemistry?
Come out of your homosexual closet and like a man answer the questions or else confess that you're a dunce.
SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:
3) How many pKs would you expect in a reaction involving H3PO4 in solution? Why?
4) What would be the basic modified mathematical equation to calculate pH of H3PO4 in solution? What will be its pOH value? Why?
6) How many millimoles of P are contained in 0.1 gm of the acid? Convert this value to meqs.
(smiles in advance)
Kiss Hughbes tushie

Location hidden

#60994 Oct 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

In the environment? In the human body? In plants? That is a broad question.
In all 3.

I don't want only links. Any fool can post a link.

If we're gonna discuss this topic of the conversion of inorganic phosphate into organic phosphate then I want logical explanations supported by the chemical mechanisms, chemical equations, energy changes involved and all the numerical calculations.

First answer these simple questions:

SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS:

(smiles in advance)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 182,114
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
delhi female 4 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago