Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,781 - 54,800 of 68,860 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
rabbee: then can i assume, that is not a once a day europeeing or mili-tary 24 hour clock?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

what is right and just according to those, true to G-D. is not considered as right and just, to those enemies who have never been true to G-D here in TheTorah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

what the diverse enemies of G-D, do to each other is horrendous enough. what do you think they would all do, to someone true to G-D if G-D allowed it?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

are you all the not here, in TheTorah enemies of G-D? that G-D shall never, absolve of this. or can you repent of this, and still be absolved?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Unlike WTC7, L.A. High-Rise Remains Standing After Blaze
Building does not follow “law” of physics as observed on 9/11
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 18, 2013
One child is in critical condition and eight others were hospitalized after a fire erupted inside a 25-
story high-rise in West Los Angeles late Friday morning, yet the fire did not completely collapse the
building at nearly free-fall speed unlike 7 World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
At least 214 firefighters battled the blaze that erupted in a two-bedroom unit on the 11th floor of
the Barrington Plaza, a 386-unit luxury apartment building built in 1961.
The firefighters managed to keep the fire contained near its origin before putting it out after 71
minutes, according to KTLA 5 .
A woman found the child with an older man, both unconscious, in a stairwell after the fire.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown as of this writing.
It is known, however, that the fire-damaged building did not follow the “law” of physics as
observed on Sept. 11, 2001, in which the 47-story 7 World Trade Center in New York City, also
known as Building 7, collapsed at almost free-fall speed.
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane prior to its destruction and suffered minimal fire damage, yet
still managed to completely collapse in a similar fashion as an imploded building.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) called the collapse of Building 7 “the
first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” in history.
Yet as Barrington Plaza still remains standing hours after the fire, it is likely that Building 7 will
continue to be the only “known” instance of such an event.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

A real-life disciple of Alex Jones right here. What a rare treat!

Shavua tov, y'all
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
Unlike WTC7, L.A. High-Rise Remains Standing After Blaze
Building does not follow “law” of physics as observed on 9/11
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 18, 2013
One child is in critical condition and eight others were hospitalized after a fire erupted inside a 25-
story high-rise in West Los Angeles late Friday morning, yet the fire did not completely collapse the
building at nearly free-fall speed unlike 7 World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
At least 214 firefighters battled the blaze that erupted in a two-bedroom unit on the 11th floor of
the Barrington Plaza, a 386-unit luxury apartment building built in 1961.
The firefighters managed to keep the fire contained near its origin before putting it out after 71
minutes, according to KTLA 5 .
A woman found the child with an older man, both unconscious, in a stairwell after the fire.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown as of this writing.
It is known, however, that the fire-damaged building did not follow the “law” of physics as
observed on Sept. 11, 2001, in which the 47-story 7 World Trade Center in New York City, also
known as Building 7, collapsed at almost free-fall speed.
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane prior to its destruction and suffered minimal fire damage, yet
still managed to completely collapse in a similar fashion as an imploded building.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) called the collapse of Building 7 “the
first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” in history.
Yet as Barrington Plaza still remains standing hours after the fire, it is likely that Building 7 will
continue to be the only “known” instance of such an event.
rabbee: what some people won't do, to sell lemons as apples.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what some people won't do, to sell lemons as apples.
more typical of the government
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: which conspiracy theory is worse, yours or there's against G-D here in TheTorah. if you do not think, G-D has nothing to do with this, then you are all wrong. two headed rattlesnakes, are still poisonous to their self. so don't bite, your own lip.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/alex_jones_co...

Alex Jones: Conspiracy Inc.

Conspiracy theories can be big business. Here's how the multi-platform entrepreneur makes his millions

----------

"......Jones’ company broadcasts around the clock from his state-of-the art, 7,600-square-foot radio and TV studio that employs 15 people and cleared $1.5 million in revenue in 2009, according to a Texas Monthly profile. But a lot has changed since then. In 2011, he launched the Infowars Nightly News TV program to anchor his new subscriber TV network, which has expanded its lineup as traffic to his websites and general visibility has exploded, meaning his revenue is probably much bigger than it was just four years ago.....

.....So let’s go back to the scoreboard and try to add up our inexact, educated guesstimate into a grand total. On the very low end, we’d estimate a little over $1 million for Web,$215,000 for radio, and $1.5 million for paid subscribers for a not-too-shabby $2.7 million a year. On the high end, if we assume he pulls in the maximum $6 million on Web, another $450,000 on the radio (if his ad rates are at the top of their possible window), and he has 2.5 percent of his website visitors paying to subscribe, then we’re talking about more than $10 million a year. And none of this includes book sales, merch, speaking tours, promotional tie-ins, book and DVD royalties or any other revenue streams that might exist...."

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

You say it like its a bad thing...
Yes, non-vegetarianism is the mass murder of lifeforms.

Inflicting pain and suffering on others and killing of lesser creatures or the murder of fellow human beings are manifestations of barbarism.

It's a bad thing when you inflict pain and suffering and murder on living creatures to satiate your addiction to blood and flesh and it's a sign of a demonic nature if you follow those religious scriptures that teach human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, cannibalism, tribalism, fanaticism, incest, baby bashing, stoning to death, enslavement of people, rape, torture, war and aggression - such abnormal religious teachings cause a serious setback to the evolution of the mind-body apparatus and on a universal scale create an atmosphere of violence and savagery. No wonder the sensible adherents of such barbaric cults are mostly atheist or some have sought refuge in the enlightened teachings of Eastern Mysticism.

Eat only those foods that involve no killing of the host and which benefit the cohesion and progress of mind-matter and which promote health of the body and which usher in a era of peace in the world and which establish harmony among man and beast and so obviously in this regard the illumined choice is vegetarianism.

Vegetarianism = karma-free food, food with a lofty philosophy.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/alex_jones_co...
Alex Jones: Conspiracy Inc.
Conspiracy theories can be big business. Here's how the multi-platform entrepreneur makes his millions
----------
"......Jones’ company broadcasts around the clock from his state-of-the art, 7,600-square-foot radio and TV studio that employs 15 people and cleared $1.5 million in revenue in 2009, according to a Texas Monthly profile. But a lot has changed since then. In 2011, he launched the Infowars Nightly News TV program to anchor his new subscriber TV network, which has expanded its lineup as traffic to his websites and general visibility has exploded, meaning his revenue is probably much bigger than it was just four years ago.....
.....So let’s go back to the scoreboard and try to add up our inexact, educated guesstimate into a grand total. On the very low end, we’d estimate a little over $1 million for Web,$215,000 for radio, and $1.5 million for paid subscribers for a not-too-shabby $2.7 million a year. On the high end, if we assume he pulls in the maximum $6 million on Web, another $450,000 on the radio (if his ad rates are at the top of their possible window), and he has 2.5 percent of his website visitors paying to subscribe, then we’re talking about more than $10 million a year. And none of this includes book sales, merch, speaking tours, promotional tie-ins, book and DVD royalties or any other revenue streams that might exist...."
Your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

In the US it is quite common these days to have farmer markets set up within the urban areas. We can also buy organic produce in many regular supermarkets as well.

India would be wise to learn from us.
Organic foods should also be free of genetic modification.

Here, the more knowledgeable organic farmers have small pesticide free farms and follow certain creative kinds of growing produce which involve subjecting plants to certain ancient forms of classical music that're devoted to creating a fusion of mind-matter in the plants by generating harmonious rhythms...

In the smaller cities, farmers set up markets of fresh produce in urbanized areas selling fresh farm produce at extremely cheap rates - less than 1/4 a US dollar for a kg of any farm fresh produce.

In Bhubhaneshwar, Puri and Auroville and a few other places in India, I have seen the freshest and the most amazing array of farm fresh produce - greens, peppers, fruits, nuts, tubers, roots, edible, flowers, spices and grains bursting with life force and great beauty and the taste was wonderful, truly wonderful - I have not seen such a sight nor tasted such produce in any other market in the world that I have visited.

Markets in the bigger cities in India have a lot of catching up to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Hugh,

Where are you?

I am going to a 24/7 coffee shop - Trattoria in the Taj Vivanta.

Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Organic foods should also be free of genetic modification.
Here, the more knowledgeable organic farmers have small pesticide free farms and follow certain creative kinds of growing produce which involve subjecting plants to certain ancient forms of classical music that're devoted to creating a fusion of mind-matter in the plants by generating harmonious rhythms...
In the smaller cities, farmers set up markets of fresh produce in urbanized areas selling fresh farm produce at extremely cheap rates - less than 1/4 a US dollar for a kg of any farm fresh produce.
In Bhubhaneshwar, Puri and Auroville and a few other places in India, I have seen the freshest and the most amazing array of farm fresh produce - greens, peppers, fruits, nuts, tubers, roots, edible, flowers, spices and grains bursting with life force and great beauty and the taste was wonderful, truly wonderful - I have not seen such a sight nor tasted such produce in any other market in the world that I have visited.
Markets in the bigger cities in India have a lot of catching up to do.
In the US, certified organic includes nonGM, as well as a host of sustainable farming practices (i.e. its not just pesticide-free).

Heirloom produce is another frontier here as well. As well as locally grown (which may or may not be organic). There is an entire foodie movement with people called locovores.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Think harder. I know its tough.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US, certified organic includes nonGM, as well as a host of sustainable farming practices (i.e. its not just pesticide-free).
Heirloom produce is another frontier here as well. As well as locally grown (which may or may not be organic). There is an entire foodie movement with people called locovores.
I used heirloom seeds in my garden for two reasons -- they're reusable, unlike hybrids. And they typically come in a greater variety of breeds than the hybrids.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I used heirloom seeds in my garden for two reasons -- they're reusable, unlike hybrids. And they typically come in a greater variety of breeds than the hybrids.
rabbee: and if you use the seeds of any hybrid, you are most likely going to get some pretty crappy and disappointing results. but of course, splicing climbing roses on to an apple tree was kind of cute.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and if you use the seeds of any hybrid, you are most likely going to get some pretty crappy and disappointing results. but of course, splicing climbing roses on to an apple tree was kind of cute.
It appears you don't know any more about gardening than you do about Judaism.

Allow me to "educate" you. Hybrids and Heirlooms are both cross-pollinated and are produced exactly in the same manner, natural cross-pollination of like species.

The term hybrids is normally applied to commercially produced seeds that are often sterile in the next generation, rendering the seed unusable for replanting. Commercial hybrids are bred specifically to produce uniform results and disease resistance. This allows farmers and gardeners to get consistent results and not have to put such an emphasis on rotating planting areas. The sterility of the seeds is also a commercial benefit because the gardener must continuously purchase new seed. However, breeding for taste and appearance are not a priority as they don't really effect commercial viability.

Heirloom seeds are also commercially cross-pollinated (although many gardeners do it as a hobby) and are typically not sterile so the seeds can be reused over several generations. The goal of heirloom cross breeding is to improve taste and appearance (I have raised chocolate brown tomatoes for example) with less emphasis on uniformity or disease resistance. I was successfully able to raise tomatoes in hot, humid Singapore (hard to do) by using heirlooms developed for growth in the deep South and Hawaii.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
They also taste nothing like even the best store grown produce. In a league of their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE