Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,296
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60832 Oct 17, 2013
Helpful Jewish Tip # 341

Do NOT put your challah in to bake on automatic timer overnight.

Your entire house will smell of baking bread and it will invade your dreams. You will wake up hungrier than a zombie in Topix.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#60833 Oct 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with my assertions about Zionist control of key global institutions? I can back up my claims with proof and strong leads just as it can easily be shown that the bible preaches evil."

You claim to be able to back up what you say but never seem to actually back it up or give any real information.

First you have to define Zionism.

According to the definition of Zionism it is one who basically supports Israels right to exist. So do you include everyone who supports Israels right to exist in your global conspiracy?

Next prove that those you consider "in control" are actually Zionists and in control. You also have to show how those with totally opposite agendas are working together. What makes these people more Zionist than something else possibly political outlook.

For someone who loves to portray himself as genius you seem to be thinking too much and lost your way or just full of hate seemingly based on ignorance.

You imply another here is into conspiracy theory what about yourself?? Arrogant much

So you can talk about clothes science and elitism watching from above. Now talk about the subject of the forum.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60834 Oct 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i thought jews, were supposed to wear levites only?
rabbee: i thought jews, were supposed to wear levites only?

HughBe--- There is the implication that no one else should wear them.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60835 Oct 18, 2013
WISHES FOR DEAR HUGH:

1) 1st Wish for dear Hugh - he's transformed from a shemale into a male.

2) 2nd Wish for dear Hugh - he's transformed from ugly black to translucent white or from ugly black to handsome pink (like me).

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60836 Oct 18, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's a regional thing but I've always found Walmart employees to be helpful and courteous. Their stores are, every time I've visited, clean, well-organized and well-lit. The merchandise, while inexpensive, is the same merchandise being offered in other discount chains such as Target, Ross and KMart. In rural areas of the US, they have brought the consumers choices and savings that were never available to them in the past.
As for their employment practices, they are the largest private employer in the US by a pretty fair margin. That's a benefit to an awful lot of employees. True, they aren't the highest paying jobs in the US but they aren't the lowest either. Many people in the food services industry are paid significantly lower than Walmart employees.
My experience in the US, across the US, is not consistent with your experiences (possibly in Asia?)

There are major differences in products between Target and Walmart. Walmart has their own specs. Home Depot works the same way, though maybe a little less anal. I.E. the same brand will be inferior when bought in Home Depot (or Walmart) than in another store.

Location hidden

#60837 Oct 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The service business that I am in has a trade organization that some are members of and if I joined that organization and my membership lapsed does that make me dishonest if someone that works for me accidentally advertises that I am a member?
You are grasping at straws, if that's all you can find that's weak, imagine supporting Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi with all of their skeletons.
You are not in that type of skilled profession that requires a certain standard of care. You are in retail (if I remember correctly) which isnt dependent on continuing education in order to be up to date in order to practice correctly.

Location hidden

#60838 Oct 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what percentage of their employees are on government assistance?
Do you know how many small businesses they have put out of business while realizing huge tax breaks?
I give you credit for actually saying something truthworthy.

Location hidden

#60839 Oct 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is because you live in a semi-rural setup on the outskirts of a city.
Actually I live right in the middle of a 52 square mile city of 122,000. We are part of metro-NYC, with a total population of 20 million.

In the US it is quite common these days to have farmer markets set up within the urban areas. We can also buy organic produce in many regular supermarkets as well.

India would be wise to learn from us.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60840 Oct 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What types of groups?
Any & every. Without the equivalent of a constitution that the group must obey, any group will eventually become a tool for good or evil at the hands of the most charismatic member of the group. And yes, this DOES certainly apply to governments too, if they do not follow their constitutions...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60841 Oct 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Non-vegetarianism = mass murder of living creatures.
You say it like its a bad thing...
Voluntarist

United States

#60842 Oct 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Any & every. Without the equivalent of a constitution that the group must obey, any group will eventually become a tool for good or evil at the hands of the most charismatic member of the group. And yes, this DOES certainly apply to governments too, if they do not follow their constitutions...
People don't have to obey the constitution the government does.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60843 Oct 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you credit for actually saying something truthworthy.
Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60844 Oct 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't have to obey the constitution the government does.
rabbee: when the people quit obeying, the constitution. then neither does their, elected disobedient government have to either.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60845 Oct 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
rabbee: then can i assume, that is not a once a day europeeing or mili-tary 24 hour clock?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60847 Oct 18, 2013
what is right and just according to those, true to G-D. is not considered as right and just, to those enemies who have never been true to G-D here in TheTorah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60848 Oct 18, 2013
what the diverse enemies of G-D, do to each other is horrendous enough. what do you think they would all do, to someone true to G-D if G-D allowed it?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60849 Oct 18, 2013
are you all the not here, in TheTorah enemies of G-D? that G-D shall never, absolve of this. or can you repent of this, and still be absolved?
Voluntarist

United States

#60850 Oct 19, 2013
Unlike WTC7, L.A. High-Rise Remains Standing After Blaze
Building does not follow “law” of physics as observed on 9/11
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 18, 2013
One child is in critical condition and eight others were hospitalized after a fire erupted inside a 25-
story high-rise in West Los Angeles late Friday morning, yet the fire did not completely collapse the
building at nearly free-fall speed unlike 7 World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
At least 214 firefighters battled the blaze that erupted in a two-bedroom unit on the 11th floor of
the Barrington Plaza, a 386-unit luxury apartment building built in 1961.
The firefighters managed to keep the fire contained near its origin before putting it out after 71
minutes, according to KTLA 5 .
A woman found the child with an older man, both unconscious, in a stairwell after the fire.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown as of this writing.
It is known, however, that the fire-damaged building did not follow the “law” of physics as
observed on Sept. 11, 2001, in which the 47-story 7 World Trade Center in New York City, also
known as Building 7, collapsed at almost free-fall speed.
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane prior to its destruction and suffered minimal fire damage, yet
still managed to completely collapse in a similar fashion as an imploded building.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) called the collapse of Building 7 “the
first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” in history.
Yet as Barrington Plaza still remains standing hours after the fire, it is likely that Building 7 will
continue to be the only “known” instance of such an event.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60851 Oct 19, 2013
A real-life disciple of Alex Jones right here. What a rare treat!

Shavua tov, y'all
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60852 Oct 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Unlike WTC7, L.A. High-Rise Remains Standing After Blaze
Building does not follow “law” of physics as observed on 9/11
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 18, 2013
One child is in critical condition and eight others were hospitalized after a fire erupted inside a 25-
story high-rise in West Los Angeles late Friday morning, yet the fire did not completely collapse the
building at nearly free-fall speed unlike 7 World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
At least 214 firefighters battled the blaze that erupted in a two-bedroom unit on the 11th floor of
the Barrington Plaza, a 386-unit luxury apartment building built in 1961.
The firefighters managed to keep the fire contained near its origin before putting it out after 71
minutes, according to KTLA 5 .
A woman found the child with an older man, both unconscious, in a stairwell after the fire.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown as of this writing.
It is known, however, that the fire-damaged building did not follow the “law” of physics as
observed on Sept. 11, 2001, in which the 47-story 7 World Trade Center in New York City, also
known as Building 7, collapsed at almost free-fall speed.
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane prior to its destruction and suffered minimal fire damage, yet
still managed to completely collapse in a similar fashion as an imploded building.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) called the collapse of Building 7 “the
first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” in history.
Yet as Barrington Plaza still remains standing hours after the fire, it is likely that Building 7 will
continue to be the only “known” instance of such an event.
rabbee: what some people won't do, to sell lemons as apples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,156,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dale 182,223
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 68,923
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago