Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,431
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60723 Oct 16, 2013
Good night. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60724 Oct 16, 2013
Muslim wrote:
This what Israel aim is killing nothing else
Israel terror
Invading country and killing
Nothing good they done
Yes, unlike those muslims in the middle east who never kill anyone.

hypocrite

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60725 Oct 16, 2013
As the coward that you are you try to minimize your embarassing mistakes and make other's mistakes big matters. LOL
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake was an oversight where closed and isolated systems are concerned.
While you keep running away from every question in math and science that I have put to you.
You could not even solve that 7th Grade Math question on number of chocolates and got the wrong answer which was a shock to me.
Back here 12 year olds can solve that problem while a so-called scholar like you could not get the correct answer to such a basic question. LOL.
Now, why don't you solve the above questions in Math and Physics that I have posted, dunce?
You just talk illogical nonsense but lack substance and class.
BTW, you made a glaring error in calling Islam a monotheistic faith when it's clearly monolatristic. LOL.
I never ran away from your question I just found illogic your modus operandi. If I want I can pose problems to you that you will not answer at all. Anyone can do this but no one do that to you. Make work your brain and guess why.

Oh you call that an oversight? After I pointed out the mistake to you, all you did was insist with that mistake, and after you figure out you were wrong you haven't admitted it.

There are many instances where I pointed out, for at least three years you copy and paste stuff from internet. Sometimes I have taken your quote from the website you copied.

Yes, I made the mistake to call Islam a monotheistic religion, so what? Do we have to count how many times you have called Judaism a monotheistic religion? You just stopped to do that after I told YOU and FRijoles that is a monolastristic religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60726 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.
This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.
You should walk into the uber-chic clothes salons selling haute wear in Paris, Milan, NY or even Mumbai. You'll be intimidated and overwhelmed by the sheer luxury and class on display.
Pret a porter is passe and much cheaper than haute wear.
At the rarefied end of the fashion spectrum, if a famous designer known for say haute wear suits takes to designing underwear they'll sell like hot cakes with his rich clients and many who can't afford the haute clothes line will willingly buy the designer wear undergarments for its tag value and also because it will be much cheaper than say a haute suit costing $ 50000 or more. Of course the quality is assured.
Frijoles---And to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.

Joel---Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.

Hugh--- Your inability to note a rare moment of sense from Frijoles is disappointing and is no less disappointing than the mentality of the masses which you have displayed and which allows you to know quality because everybody else regards it as such.

Joel---This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.

Hugh--- Do you understand your words i.e. "They are well established "? I am talking about quality that is just emerging from an unknown.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60727 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
AS much as I find Hughbe repugnant, I will call a spade a spade. He is OBVIOUSLY much more satisfied and comfortable with his state of material life than you are. Speculate what you want about his earnings, but what matters is attitude.
Frijoles---AS much as I find Hughbe repugnant

HughBe--- I love you too, dear. I know that this is what you mean but you have a habit doing and saying perverted things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60728 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex feelings of any kind - heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or bestial - is always mental by which I mean that sex urges, thoughts or intentions always originate in the mind and then only do they manifest in the nerves, blood vessels and sexual organ given the close mind-body link.
If homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, as you aver, then shouldn't this abnormality of mind manifest as abnormal brain wiring that as a result shows up as insanity or some other mind or body disease?
This is never observed and so your claims are products of illogical thinking derived from irrational and unscientific religious mumbo jumbo.
At the most, anal tissues may get damaged if penetration is rough but vaginal tissues can also bleed or get hurt if not sufficiently lubricated or during rough/forceful penal penetration.
So, your objections are silly dogma.
HughBe--- It seems that you have used a scatterbrain approach to my post. Refocus and deal with what comes next.

Joel---what difference does it make if 2 men have anal intercourse

Joel---Obviously, you can't prove anything except blindly quote a silly book like the Tanach that teaches barbarism and stone age values.

HughBe--- I want you to prove me wrong by doing the following and then report your observations.

1. Stick your finger into a willing woman's vagina and then smell it and taste it.

2. Stick you finger into Frijoles' arse and then smell it and yes TASTE it.

3. Come back and tell me that there is no difference.

Location hidden

#60729 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually never refer to wiki.
Show me where I have cut and pasted.
Regarding the universe being an open, closed or isolated system - I first said it was a closed system since I was thinking about the multiverse (or about higher dimensions that exceed the 4-dimensional universe excluding the claims of strings that posits 11 or so dimensions for our universe) with which exchanges of energy could take place and later clarified that by stating that our universe is isolated if the multiverse did not exist. Finally, I said it could not be deciphered experimentally if our universe was closed or isolated as these are only speculations.
Now, get down to solving those basic problems in math and physics and don't come out with incorrect answers like that grade 7 question on the chocolates which you got wrong.
Where did you see above in my post I named Wiki? You are stupid enough to make a fool of yourself.

As for the kind of system the universe belong to, well the problem was that you have made two mistake, one concerning a big mistake about one of the most famous law of Physics and then a giant contradiction, and it required different posts before you move from there, but then you came out with an excuse. Here I read you were thinking about a multiverse? LOL. That's good one.

Sorry but what is this nonsense? You wrote: "I was thinking about the multiverse (or about higher dimensions that exceed the 4-dimensional universe excluding the claims of strings that posits 11 or so dimensions for our universe) with which exchanges of energy could take place and later clarified that by stating that our universe is isolated if the multiverse did not exist."

Are you try to convince me or yourself? You have no good basis of Physics. So if the theory of strings was excluded what about the bosonic theory of string with his 26 dimensions? LOL

However I remember chatting with you about that, Alex and me had a good long laugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60730 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Which designer?
Does any self-respecting designer sell a suit as low as $ 1000?
LOL.
Are your suits pret or haute?
HughBe--- I have designer suits that cost US$1000.00 or approximately and other designer clothes.
LOL.

Joel---Which designer?

Hugh---Versace Collections, as one example.

Joel---Does any self-respecting designer sell a suit as low as
$ 1000? LOL.

Hugh--- It seems that your knowledge is not based on ACTUAL experience.

Joel---Are your suits pret or haute?

Hugh--- See above
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60731 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but then how is it that your foundation in Math, Physics and Chemistry is so weak - your foundation in these key subjects is not good even for high school level.
Well, anyway, I guess this is the way things work out in the US where just a handful of qualified people have strong basics and good creative skills while the others who have grad degrees flounder where the ordinary basics are concerned. I have personally interacted with many American grad students at IIT and before IIT days and a few years ago as well and have invariably found most of them seriously lacking in the basics - they have such a weak foundation in Math and Science that we'd wonder at the quality of the US educational system and laugh out loud. No wonder, Asian students are outperforming native Americans at universities and labs in the US.
I've heard that America's most meritocratic school, Caltech, where they're no hidden quotas for Jews, Hispanics and Blacks - all of whom underperform academically and have low SAT scores - is 40 % Asian.
Yes, Caltech is 40% Asian - this is what I've heard - and that a cap had to be put on Asian admissions by the administrators or else they feared the Asian students would have taken nearly 75% of the seats at this most prestigious US university.
The US Math, Physics, Chem and Bio teams for the international Olympiads is almost fully Asian and so are most Intel science talent search winners.
Anyway, Rabbee, congratulations on earning multiple masters and doctorate degrees. LOL.
Best Regards.
rabbee: what don't you understand, about tired and retired? if you don't use it, you begin to lose it. and only then find out, how irrelevant that anti-kodacrome education was any way. my interests and priorities, have changed.

besides the only thing a degree is good for, is to get you in the front door. and today they prefer you have an associates degree, than having to retrain a harder headed phd. college education, is not work experience. so i had and advantage at the time, to always have a job related to my college interests. but it's, over now. all the good milk, has been spilt. and i am not returning to those, bygone interests.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60732 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The Asuras (Adverse Beings of the Vital Plane) attack, kill and torture anyone who exposes their shortcomings and evil...
rabbee: no! i do not believe G-D, is the one with all the shortcomings. no matter how much your shortcoming proclaims otherwise.

Location hidden

#60733 Oct 16, 2013
But you are bi-polar, whether you accept it or not
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, anyone like me who regularly experiences the higher states of consciousness-force with the concomitant adverse force attacks that periodically keep manifesting their own deleterious symptoms in the body of the yogi is bi-polar?
The only thing you regularly experience is Topix. So unless the higher states of consciousness-force is an alternative name for it, no one knows what are you talking about.

In your slang adverse force attacks means posters who opnely disagree with you.

See, now all makes sense.
Voluntarist

United States

#60734 Oct 16, 2013
Report: NBC Edits Video to Frame Veterans
Maddow selectively edits clip to demonize peaceful activism
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
Oct. 15, 2013
MSNBC has been caught airing a deceptively edited video of a rally that took place in Washington
D.C. over the weekend, in addition to flagrantly lying to its viewers.
Raw footage of the protests outside the gates of the White House showed hyped-up riot police
striking and shoving elderly war vets.
However, in a segment produced by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, only two-thirds of the footage was
shown, making it appear as though veterans initiated the confrontations.
Just as we witnessed during the Trayvon Martin affair, NBC has once again utilized selective editing
techniques in attempts to manipulate its target audience, omitting violence on the part of police in
order to demonize protesters who dared to defend themselves against the barrage of assaults – both
to their bodies and their liberties.
Maddow also played the rally off as a small gathering of fringe Tea Party supporters, in efforts to
dismiss legitimate protests through divide and conquer.
In reality, the demonstration, for the most part, was a non-partisan assembly of vets and
concerned citizens infuriated with the Obama administration’s spiteful decision to barricade
national war memorials.
Maddow followed through with a p
ently dishonest statement that the police featured weren’t
being paid.
In

http://www.infowars.com/report-nbc-edits-vide...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60735 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
With 30 years spent in higher education, your foundation in Math, Physics and Chem should have been strong, real strong, but the fact is that you cannot answer the most ordinary questions in any of these subjects.
(smiles)
rabbee: well first of all, your not even close to being my teacher. and what don't you understand, i don't really care that much anymore. wait until you get as old as i am, then tell me if you care anymore?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60736 Oct 16, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
But you are bi-polar, whether you accept it or not
<quoted text>
The only thing you regularly experience is Topix. So unless the higher states of consciousness-force is an alternative name for it, no one knows what are you talking about.
In your slang adverse force attacks means posters who opnely disagree with you.
See, now all makes sense.
rabbee: that and his delusion, thinks this is his math class.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60737 Oct 16, 2013
From waaaaaayyyyyyyy back on 11 Oct...
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I have allowed you to side step the question.
The question was, cant people be moral and ethical without government?
Individuals can, groups cannot.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60738 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he wears Jordache
Proud of my Lee jeans.$9.99 at Penny's -- on sale.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60739 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

...Pret a porter is passe and much cheaper than haute wear...
I hate it when people misuse the French. Haute simply means "high", as in high-class. And pret-a-porter means ready-to-wear.

So, haute and pret-a-porter aren't mutually exclusive. Most haute designers have a pret-a-porter line (or several lines). Any designer who is a member of Federation Francaise de la couture (Valentino, Paco Rabanne, Chanel ...) can claim the title "haute".

What you probably meant to say is "pret-a-porter is much cheaper than bespoke". Or, ready-to-wear is cheaper than custom made. Even that isn't necessarily true. It depends on who is making the clothes. An off-the-rack suit by Valentino could easily cost more than a bespoke Saville Row suit. Price isn't necessarily a indication of quality.

Follow up point. People who constantly talk about the prices of their "haute" clothing typically don't own any haute clothing.

Location hidden

#60740 Oct 16, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when people misuse the French. Haute simply means "high", as in high-class. And pret-a-porter means ready-to-wear.
So, haute and pret-a-porter aren't mutually exclusive. Most haute designers have a pret-a-porter line (or several lines). Any designer who is a member of Federation Francaise de la couture (Valentino, Paco Rabanne, Chanel ...) can claim the title "haute".
What you probably meant to say is "pret-a-porter is much cheaper than bespoke". Or, ready-to-wear is cheaper than custom made. Even that isn't necessarily true. It depends on who is making the clothes. An off-the-rack suit by Valentino could easily cost more than a bespoke Saville Row suit. Price isn't necessarily a indication of quality.
Follow up point. People who constantly talk about the prices of their "haute" clothing typically don't own any haute clothing.
Brilliant and fabulous!

Your hired as my fashion consultant.

Even if you do wear Lees (better than Jordache)

Location hidden

#60741 Oct 16, 2013
Honestly, I had no idea they still sold Jordache jeans. (they do according to google) That was a joke from my middle school years.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60742 Oct 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't matter, the Whitehouse was out promoting free health insurance, and lets face it, those idiots on public assistance think that everything is free.
The poor have had free health care for many decades. All they need to do is walk into any emergency room at any hospital, and thy get their medical care free. The downside (for all of us) is that by doing so, they clog the emergency system with non-emergency needs - or, far worse - they wait until a minor problem really IS an emergency situation, and then their free treatment ends up costing thousands of dollars more.
Giving them a single payer plan with preventative care would be cheaper...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 46,877
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Incognito4Ever 1,111,600
mera name bablu hai aur main aap sab se dosti k... 20 min bablu 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 29 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••