Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,621 - 54,640 of 68,396 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess someone is feeling lonely. Its ok, you can always buy a cat.
ha ha ha

How's your friend, Hugh?

Best Regards

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Diseases will disappear the day pathogens and harmful genetic mutations disappear. It will only be done when a force powerful enough to do away with these destructive agencies manifests in the terrestrial force fields.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never experienced nor do you understand the experiences of the higher states of consciousness in the ascending mode nor the dynamic descent of the higher force into the body nor the attacks of the adverse vital beings.
Please don't lose your cool.
Doofus, I wasnt talking about your meditative fantasies. I was talking about your paranoid fantasies. You know, the Zionist control BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
How's your friend, Hugh?
Best Regards
I can only hope that when he is not online he is doing something worthwhile with his life like volunteering for a gay rights NGO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You know, the Zionist control BS.
What's wrong with my assertions about Zionist control of key global institutions? I can back up my claims with proof and strong leads just as it can easily be shown that the bible preaches evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Doofus, I wasnt talking about your meditative fantasies.
What do you mean by "meditative fantasies"?

Those are actual yogic experiences which you know nothing about....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with my assertions about Zionist control of key global institutions? I can back up my claims with proof and strong leads just as it can easily be shown that the bible preaches evil.
I am sure you can. And aliens speak to me through my teeth fillings. Now please consider professional help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I can only hope that when he is not online he is doing something worthwhile with his life like volunteering for a gay rights NGO.
Gays are not special people.

They are born that way.

Homosexuality is just another mode of sexuality.

Ignorance and prejudice have made people target homos.

They should be treated like everyone else.

Hugh is not intelligent enough to form ideas or opinions on his own and besides he lacks the cruelty of most people including those murderous patriarchs of the Tanach.

Evidently, Hugh, being staunchly religious, derives his anti-homosexual ideas from the Tanach.

So, before condemning Hugh, why don't you condemn the Tanach and its patriarchs for spreading homophobia?

First condemn the source of homophobia which is the Tanach with its silly teachings and violence and anti-scientific views.

This kind of open admission is calling a spade a spade - this sort of pragmatism augurs well for justice or fair-mindedness.

Right?

You have a lot to learn....first you need to shed your fanaticism and tribalism which are dragging you deeper into the cess pool.

Why did you remark yesterday that you hate black people?

Voluntarist says he's not homophobic but yet he loses no opportunity to taunt you about being homosexual using crude gay jokes about anal sex and the like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "meditative fantasies"?
Those are actual yogic experiences which you know nothing about....
med·i·ta·tive adjective
: very thoughtful : involving or allowing deep thought or meditation

fan·ta·sy noun
: something that is produced by the imagination : an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality
: the act of imagining something

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

when he is not online he is doing something worthwhile with his life like volunteering for a gay rights NGO.
Hugh being rather impoverished as most blacks are needs to work for a living by preaching to the riff raff, converting people to Christianity, cleaning pots and pans and teaching the 3Rs to kindergartners. He gets a few dollars this way.

A couple of years ago, Hugh wept like a chick on the virtual shoulders of BMZ telling me how hard life was for him and that he was always short of cash. I felt so sad for the poor Jamaican.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am sure you can. And aliens speak to me through my teeth fillings. Now please consider professional help.
You are a fool.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make if a man and a woman have vaginal intercourse or anal intercourse?
Similarly, what difference does it make if 2 men have anal intercourse or oral sex?
Can you prove that anal sex between man and woman or between man and man damages the brain wiring leading to insanity or disease considering the fact that the anal nerves end in the brain region and also taking into consideration the fact from a psychological view that mind and matter are linked?
Obviously, you can't prove anything except blindly quote a silly book like the Tanach that teaches barbarism and stone age values.
Grow up. Mon. LOL.
HughBe --- Your "bottoms up" approach is just that yours and people like Frijoles and Eric. My approach is "fronts up"

Joel---What difference does it make if a man and a woman have vaginal intercourse or anal intercourse?

Hugh--- A "HOLE" world of a difference, if you get what I mean. One if diseased free is actually cleaner than your MOUTH, so I have been told. The other one speaks for itself it is just full of FILTH and ShiT.

Joel---Similarly, what difference does it make if 2 men have anal intercourse or oral sex?

Hugh--- See above for the anal. Two men having sex is a sure sign of DISEASED minds. They are to be pitied and cared for.

Joel---Can you prove that anal sex between man and woman or between man and man damages the brain wiring leading to insanity or disease considering the fact that the anal nerves end in the brain region and also taking into consideration the fact from a psychological view that mind and matter are linked?

Hugh--- The scientific proof is beyond the scope of this forum. Nevertheless anyone who is aware of their surroundings know that homosexuals tend to be very jealousy and BRUTAL to each other. This is the proof.

Joel---Obviously, you can't prove anything except blindly quote a silly book like the Tanach that teaches barbarism and stone age values.

HughBe--- It is more than the bible Joel. I want you to prove me wrong by doing the following and then report your observations.

1. Stick your finger into a willing woman's vagina and then smell it and taste it.

2. Stick you finger into Frijoles' arse and then smell it and yes TASTE it.

3. Come back and tell me that there is no difference.

Joel---Grow up. Mon. LOL.

HughBe--- Wake-up, Joel dear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

med·i·ta·tive adjective

: very thoughtful : involving or allowing deep thought or meditation
The actual process of meditation that's spread over 3 main phases and the subtle experiences and objective manifestations in mind and body of the meditator that accompany mediation are very different from ignorant book definitions like the one that you've typed.

Expected.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Shahab Durazi is a classy haute couture designer who concentrates on formal men's wear and on stylish informals for men like lounge pajamas and the like but if today he decides to make a foray into designing high quality jeans of the pret a porter or made to measure kind his products will rank among the very best from word go given his immense talent.
Durazi is a well established international designer but he has never designed jeans and so in this sense he's a newcomer where the designing and production of jeans are concerned but as explained above if Durazi decides to enter the niche market for haute couture jeans his products will rank upfront from the start itself given his terrific designing and production skills. No doubt about this.
In some ways, Durazi's clothes are better than Armani.
I have tried both designers over the years but in detailing I find Durazi better.
Anyway, cruff, you won't know any of this since you can't afford the real haute couture except for the faux stuff that sells on the roadside or in the cheap wayside stalls of Jamaica.
Stay clothed - at least your huge brass balls will not get attracted to handsome young boys like me and BTW I am 28.
You can stick to your ordinary Levis. LOL.
HughBe --- Learn this, your Shahab Durazi is not NEW and that makes a difference.

Joel---Shahab Durazi is a classy haute couture designer who concentrates on formal men's wear and on stylish informals for men like lounge pajamas and the like but if today he decides to make a foray into designing high quality jeans of the pret a porter or made to measure kind his products will rank among the very best from word go given his immense talent.

HughBe--- I have designer suits that cost US$1000.00 or approximately and other designer clothes. This argument first surfaced about a year ago and at that time I had just bought one of those designer suits. I buy for quality.

Finally, my point remains a new designer is new and so is not known. Therefore although his or her quality is superior to existing brands the fact that the brand is new will preclude it from the being regarded among the TOP brands. YOU must develop an eye for QUALITY.

Think about it.

later

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool.
Did I mention that I brush after every meal? Thats how I keep in contact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh being rather impoverished as most blacks are needs to work for a living by preaching to the riff raff, converting people to Christianity, cleaning pots and pans and teaching the 3Rs to kindergartners. He gets a few dollars this way.
A couple of years ago, Hugh wept like a chick on the virtual shoulders of BMZ telling me how hard life was for him and that he was always short of cash. I felt so sad for the poor Jamaican.
(smiles)
AS much as I find Hughbe repugnant, I will call a spade a spade. He is OBVIOUSLY much more satisfied and comfortable with his state of material life than you are. Speculate what you want about his earnings, but what matters is attitude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual process of meditation that's spread over 3 main phases and the subtle experiences and objective manifestations in mind and body of the meditator that accompany mediation are very different from ignorant book definitions like the one that you've typed.
Expected.
Philosophizing noted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Two men having sex is a sure sign of DISEASED minds. They are to be pitied and cared for.
Sex feelings of any kind - heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or bestial - is always mental by which I mean that sex urges, thoughts or intentions always originate in the mind and then only do they manifest in the nerves, blood vessels and sexual organ given the close mind-body link.

If homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, as you aver, then shouldn't this abnormality of mind manifest as abnormal brain wiring that as a result shows up as insanity or some other mind or body disease?

This is never observed and so your claims are products of illogical thinking derived from irrational and unscientific religious mumbo jumbo.

At the most, anal tissues may get damaged if penetration is rough but vaginal tissues can also bleed or get hurt if not sufficiently lubricated or during rough/forceful penal penetration.

So, your objections are silly dogma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Nevertheless anyone who is aware of their surroundings know that homosexuals tend to be very jealousy and BRUTAL to each other. This is the proof.
It appears you speak from personal experience....

Possessiveness and extreme jealousy usually accompany unbridled lust and promiscuity in straight or gay relationships.

These ugly manifestations are common.

There are no hard and fast rules by which one can assert that only gays fight or behave cruelly to their partners or that straight couples do the same.

Bad behavior in any context is a matter of temperament and upbringing.

Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Philosophizing noted.
Oh, yeah!

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,082,257
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 174,934
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min OnlyPatchWork 68,049
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min ritedownthemiddle 45,836
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 2 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 2 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000