Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,281 - 54,300 of 68,935 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60305 Oct 13, 2013
Pleeeez folks....I am better now after cutting of the last vestige of the force connection with someone dangerous who has been viciously targeting me for known reasons - the wave of attacks has now receded, hopefully on a permanent basis, and so let me enjoy the peace. Good wishes to everyone.

Location hidden

#60307 Oct 13, 2013
I love everything French including ribbed French Letters....

Hugh,

Where are you, honey?

(wink wink wink)

Location hidden

#60308 Oct 13, 2013
HUGH,

Knowing the unclassy cruff that you are, I am sure that you don't know how to correctly pronounce the French word CROISSANT.

Hugh's PRONUNCIATION of the word CROISSANT: Croys-int or Croys-ant.

CORRECT PRONUNCIATION of the word CROISSANT: croo-aah-son(t)

(smiles)

Location hidden

#60309 Oct 13, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I personally enjoy a half, high fiber bagel made with whole grains with a light cream cheese
What do you know about cheeses, you silly unrefined plebe?

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60312 Oct 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, anything wrong with those observations when these things are known facts about life in the US?
Yep, we have daily human sacrifices out in the town square. They are at midnight so as to scare the children and the goyim, but everyone is aware of them.

Location hidden

#60313 Oct 13, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize of course, you're arguing with an insane person, right?
He doesn't give a fetid dingo's kidney about bagels, croissants or Jamaican Jerk Chicken. He's only interested in evoking an argument out of someone, anyone, to validate his existence. He thrives off of negative feedback. He's like an accident on the highway, you know you shouldn't be looking but you just can't help yourself.
However, as an experiment, I predict that if he goes unengaged for at least 48 hours, you will start to see the posts go from insufferable blowhard to desperate cries for help and hints of suicide.
We've seen him do it before, it would just be interesting to see if the results of the experiment are reproducible.
I would think that most of us here already ignore any post of Joel's that is more than a sentence long anyhow.

Location hidden

#60314 Oct 13, 2013
All day, all night, Mary Ann,

Down by the seaside siftin' sand...

ha ha ha

Location hidden

#60315 Oct 13, 2013
I am going out, shopping, and then to the fab Rooftop Rendezvous in the Taj for an hour or so for a birthday party. Bye.
Voluntarist

United States

#60317 Oct 13, 2013
Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another
Obama fairy tale
PF Louis
Natural News
October 13, 2013
It isn’t from the endless invasions and occupations, Wall Street bailouts, drones, increased gestapo
security measures, NSA or several other corrupt episodes swept into the memory holes of
mainstream media.
Nope. The wake-up call that has many on the other side of the aisle saying “I told you so” is
Obama’s “Affordable Care Act” insurance premium price hikes for those whose private plans are
now more expensive than before.
Already, there have been several reports of tremendous premium hikes from Obama supporters
upon enrolling for Obamacare, even though they haven’t had major health issues or medical care.
They are truly shocked.
A few sample horror stories
The San Francisco Bay Area is a liberal strong-hold. But the San Francisco Chronicle came out
recently with the headline “Health Insurance Shoppers Suffer Sticker Shock.”
One example they cited was SF Bay Area resident 47-year-old Shelley Ross, self employed, who was
looking forward to getting a better deal through Obamacare. After registering, she lamented that
“every plan is going to cost more than what I pay now, and what I pay now is ridiculous.”
Another San Francisco resident, 63-year-old John Lonergan lost his reasonably priced Kaiser
Permanente plan, because it can’t comply to Obamacare mandates. In order to maintain the same
level of coverage with Obamacare that he had with Kaiser, his annual premium cost will increase
by over $3,600.
In nearby San Jose, California, the San Jose Mercury News reported,“Like many other Bay Area
residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened
their bills.”
This paper featured Cindy Vinson’s and Tom Waschura’s sticker shock. Both are Obama supporters.
Vinson’s annual premium bill went up $1,800, and Waschura’s annual premium spiked incredibly
to $10,000 over what he was accustomed to paying.
Cindy Vinson explained that she’s in favor of everyone having coverage, but “[she] didn’t expect to
be the one paying for it personally.” Waschura told the Mercury News,“I really don’t like the
Republican tactics, but at least now I can understand why they are so pissed about this.”
The Christian Science Monitor reported a case where the cost increase of $8900 annually for North
Carolina couple Michael Yount and his wife has them considering going without health insurance.
The Younts need to be alerted about those tax penalties for not complying with their unaffordable
Affordable Care Act coverage, which can be enforced by the IRS with their tyrannical police
powers.
Are there real options or is it catch-22 forever?
San Francisco health insurance agent, Jeff Sher, who ironically does conceptually favor a universal
plan, pointed out that the Affordable Care Act may help those whose incomes are low enough to
warrant subsidies, but most will suffer higher prices from this “horribly complex and ill-designed
system.”
To consider options, it’s wise to drop the foolish left-right political schism meant to keep us arguing
while politicians deceive us. Both sides of the aisle house the same monster that really only wants
to feed itself by catering to the so-called one percent.
So why should people go bankrupt over medical bills? And why must only the most monopolistic,
dangerous and least effective medical system take the spotlight with oncologists making up to a
half-million per year poisoning patients, often making them die faster than cancer can kill them?
Until a single payer-system with minimal bureaucratic complexity and overhead allows individuals
coverage for so-called “alternative” medical practices instead of catering to the Medical Mafia’s
excessive profit monopoly, it will be catch-22 forever.
Sources for this article include:
http://www.shtfplan.com
http://www.weeklystandard.com
http://news.investors.com
http://www.sfgate.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60318 Oct 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we have daily human sacrifices out in the town square. They are at midnight so as to scare the children and the goyim, but everyone is aware of them.
I had no idea. Should I be worried? I was invited out to the town square tonight by the town elders.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60319 Oct 13, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another Obama fairy tale
Strawman argument. Who ever said anything about free health care? Everyone but those below poverty level are expected to pay premiums.

Location hidden

#60320 Oct 13, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Liberals in state of shock as they realize free health care was another
The debate was over single PAYER vs private exchanges, doofus.

At this point everyone knew which won out. Neither was free. Thats why the loosing system was called single PAYER.

"PAYER". Does that sound like free to you?

Location hidden

#60321 Oct 13, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea. Should I be worried? I was invited out to the town square tonight by the town elders.
Just tell them you are "a friend of Joe"

That's our password. You should be ok. For now.

Location hidden

#60322 Oct 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I am going out, shopping, and then to the fab Rooftop Rendezvous in the Taj for an hour or so for a birthday party. Bye.
My hairdresser labels things as "fab" too.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60324 Oct 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Knowing the unclassy cruff that you are, I am sure that you don't know how to correctly pronounce the French word CROISSANT.
Hugh's PRONUNCIATION of the word CROISSANT: Croys-int or Croys-ant.
CORRECT PRONUNCIATION of the word CROISSANT: croo-aah-son(t)
(smiles)
rabbee: cross-aunt - pepe la phew, is better French than you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60325 Oct 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Croissants score over bagels.
(smiles)
rabbee: i would be more worried, about who puts the holes in them.

Location hidden

#60326 Oct 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i would be more worried, about who puts the holes in them.
The recipe for the bagel holes is a closely guarded secret.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60327 Oct 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The recipe for the bagel holes is a closely guarded secret.
rabbee: that is most likely why my imagination, won't let me eat em with transparency. the only way to be sure, is if i make them myself. that way i at least know, how the dough was circumcised.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60328 Oct 13, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman argument. Who ever said anything about free health care? Everyone but those below poverty level are expected to pay premiums.
rabbee: the afa was never about, health care religiously. it was, always about religious control. no different than gun control is not about keeping any one safe. it is all, about control. even the media, is already being controlled. the only reason for any nation spying on it's citizens, is about control.

Location hidden

#60329 Oct 13, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the afa was never about, health care religiously. it was, always about religious control. no different than gun control is not about keeping any one safe. it is all, about control. even the media, is already being controlled. the only reason for any nation spying on it's citizens, is about control.
couldnt help but notice that Colorado has its own exchange

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,099,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 177,347
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Obama 49,453
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••