Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,711)

Showing posts 54,201 - 54,220 of64,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Would you like to visit a BREASTAURANT where voluptuous young waitresses serve a lot of steaks and mashed potatoes with a generous view of their exposed breasts?
(grins)
Joel---Would you like to visit a BREASTAURANT where voluptuous young waitresses serve a lot of steaks and mashed potatoes with a generous view of their exposed breasts?

Hugh--- Hands down, I would want them to serve FISH with the mashed potatoes. So YES to your question.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric is very low down the intelligence scale and lacks class and has very little decency.
He's also a born fanatic and a rabid Zionist - a foul subhuman type.
But, what Eric fails to understand is that in an open debate his arguments will easily be blown to bits and all his cult beliefs exposed as sheer nonsense and his talk about future Messiah shown as bullshit in view of the evolutionary movement of nature and being.
Yes, one should interact with all kinds of people - refined, unclassy, genetically normal, eugenically abnormal, possessed, un-possessed, straight, gay, bisexual, intelligent, pseudo-intellectual, theistic, atheistic, mystical, wealthy, poor, educated, illiterate, moral, immoral, fanatical, sensual, decent, tribal and crass.
Though unity in variety is the universal law, it does not mean that everyone and/or everything is on an equal footing.
It's a hierarchy with each element occupying a place on the ladder depending on its worth.
Talk to Eric more on secular matters but don't encourage talk on his observant Jewish bull shit.
Treat him like an out-caste fit to be derided and laughed at considering what he is - a filthy, brainless, fanatical rat of perverse genetic makeup.
To put it bluntly - Eric is not fit to polish my shoes.
Anyway, let the riff raff do as he pleases since nothing is gonna change him....he's in self-destructive mode. LOL.
Joel---Eric ... lacks class and has very little decency.

Hugh--- Perfectly correct

Joel---He's also a born fanatic and a rabid Zionist - a foul subhuman type.

Hugh--- Disagree with the BORN and SUBHUMAN. Everything else seems correct

Joel--But, what Eric fails to understand is that in an open debate his arguments will easily be blown to bits and all his cult beliefs exposed as sheer nonsense and his talk about future Messiah shown as bullshit in view of the evolutionary movement of nature and being.

Hugh--- Blown to bits because he lacks intelligence plus many of his beliefs are FALSE.

Joel--Talk to Eric more on secular matters but don't encourage talk on his observant Jewish bull shit.

Hugh--- Is he capable?

Joel---Treat him like.. a filthy, brainless, fanatical rat of perverse ...makeup.

Hugh---I have no objection to those observations.

Joel---Anyway, let the riff raff do as he pleases since nothing is gonna change him....he's in self-destructive mode. LOL.

Hugh--- Nothing will change him because he embraces DARKNESS and filth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Humo,
Where are you, Mon?
(smiles)
I feel that you want to Humo-r me.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

High School Students Decide Who Lives, Dies Under Limited Healthcare
Assignment
School assignment places kids as heads of death panels
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
Oct. 11, 2013
A high school assignment asking students to choose life or death for terminally-ill patients in a
real-world limited healthcare scenario has sparked outrage.
Freshmen and sophomore students
taking a social science class at the St.
Joseph-Ogden High School in St. Joseph,
Illinois, were provided a list of 10
fictional persons and asked to choose
six people who they felt deserved to
live. The other 4 would die.
“The following ten people have a
problem,” the lesson begins.“They are
all in desperate need of Kidney Dialysis
(the process that removes wastes from
the bloodstream). Unless they receive
this procedure, they will die. The local
hospital has enough machines to
support only six people. That means
four people are not going to live.”
The assignment asked students whether
a housewife, doctor, lawyer, disabled
person, cop, teacher, minister
(Luteran), college student, ex-convict or a prostitute ultimately deserved to meet their demise.
It listed the ten fictional terminal patients’ races, genders and ages, and asked pupils to score them
each with numerical values from 1 to 10, 1 being the person they would most like to survive.
The macabre nature of the assignment of course echoes what many believe Obamacare will
inevitably lead to, death panels which would have to be implemented in order to keep healthcare
premiums low.
Champion News writer Lennie Jarratt contacted the school and was told the lesson was not at all
about conditioning children to be indifferent to death panels, but was instead to teach students
about “social bias.”
“The teacher’s goal is to educate students on the fact that these social value biases exist, and that
hopefully students will see things from a different perspective after the activity is completed,” St.
Joseph-Ogden High School principal Brian Brooks told Jarratt.
Fox News radio host Todd Starnes says that explanation doesn’t hold water.
“No matter what how the school tries to explain it, a group of young kids was deciding who got to
live and who got a death sentence,” Starnes wrote.
“St. Joseph-Ogden High School’s social studies class sounds more like a recruitment center for the
Department of Health and Human Services.”
http://www.infowars.com/high-school-students-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So the main purpose of government is to protect individuals from others, why should government have the monopoly on that?
They don't. Ever hear of security companies.

But private companies have limited scope. If you are discriminated against or suffered through some other form of injustice, security companies aren't going to help you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulled over on the side of the road demanding papers
Give me some more context. Why was it necessary for them to pull on gun on you? We're you being belligerent and posing a threat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
If you dont pay them what do they do?
Garnish your wages, put a lien on your property, etc...
Voluntarist wrote:
Are you disagreeing that relationship with government is an involuntary one?
You were born into a world with governments. It's unrealistic if you think they'll ever disappear. Best to learn to work within the system and try improving the things you don't like rather than just complaining about them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
High School Students Decide Who Lives, Dies Under Limited Healthcare
Assignment
School assignment places kids as heads of death panels
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
Oct. 11, 2013
A high school assignment asking students to choose life or death for terminally-ill patients in a
real-world limited healthcare scenario has sparked outrage.
Freshmen and sophomore students
taking a social science class at the St.
Joseph-Ogden High School in St. Joseph,
Illinois, were provided a list of 10
fictional persons and asked to choose
six people who they felt deserved to
live. The other 4 would die.
“The following ten people have a
problem,” the lesson begins.“They are
all in desperate need of Kidney Dialysis
(the process that removes wastes from
the bloodstream). Unless they receive
this procedure, they will die. The local
hospital has enough machines to
support only six people. That means
four people are not going to live.”
The assignment asked students whether
a housewife, doctor, lawyer, disabled
person, cop, teacher, minister
(Luteran), college student, ex-convict or a prostitute ultimately deserved to meet their demise.
It listed the ten fictional terminal patients’ races, genders and ages, and asked pupils to score them
each with numerical values from 1 to 10, 1 being the person they would most like to survive.
The macabre nature of the assignment of course echoes what many believe Obamacare will
inevitably lead to, death panels which would have to be implemented in order to keep healthcare
premiums low.
Champion News writer Lennie Jarratt contacted the school and was told the lesson was not at all
about conditioning children to be indifferent to death panels, but was instead to teach students
about “social bias.”
“The teacher’s goal is to educate students on the fact that these social value biases exist, and that
hopefully students will see things from a different perspective after the activity is completed,” St.
Joseph-Ogden High School principal Brian Brooks told Jarratt.
Fox News radio host Todd Starnes says that explanation doesn’t hold water.
“No matter what how the school tries to explain it, a group of young kids was deciding who got to
live and who got a death sentence,” Starnes wrote.
“St. Joseph-Ogden High School’s social studies class sounds more like a recruitment center for the
Department of Health and Human Services.”
http://www.infowars.com/high-school-students-...
1. Organ waiting lists exist in today's system (without Obamacare) and base decisions on various factors such as age and overall health of the patient. The thinking is based on who will be most likely to survive after the transplant.

2. In a free market system, only one criteria will be used to decide who will receive organs and who won't - whoever has the most money.

Thanks, but I'll stick with the current system. Seems more fair and rational to me.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't. Ever hear of security companies.
But private companies have limited scope. If you are discriminated against or suffered through some other form of injustice, security companies aren't going to help you.
Limited scope because government has the monopoly on force.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Garnish your wages, put a lien on your property, etc...
<quoted text>
You were born into a world with governments. It's unrealistic if you think they'll ever disappear. Best to learn to work within the system and try improving the things you don't like rather than just complaining about them.
Steal your money by force of a gun, that's aggression.

Sometimes people are born into a family of pedophiles , so its best to work within the rules of the pedophiles?

So you agree that relationship with government is not voluntary.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me some more context. Why was it necessary for them to pull on gun on you? We're you being belligerent and posing a threat?
If someone pulls a gun in your face after you park your car which one poses a threat?

Who's rights are being protected?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
But government supports morality and ethics through laws , rules and regulation.
sometimes it does. sometimes not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now, you are claiming that people accept government ruling over them by choice?
Reject the premise. I participate WITH government. Government is me (and you). It does not lord over me. At least in the way you perceive it lords over you. Wrong type of relationship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Organ waiting lists exist in today's system (without Obamacare) and base decisions on various factors such as age and overall health of the patient. The thinking is based on who will be most likely to survive after the transplant.
2. In a free market system, only one criteria will be used to decide who will receive organs and who won't - whoever has the most money.
Thanks, but I'll stick with the current system. Seems more fair and rational to me.
Under the current system, private entities of which you have limited control and influence with, called insurance companies, often make the decisions regarding standard of care. Under Obama-care, this relationship continues, more or less, maybe tweaked a little, but essentially the same.

The concern about death panels is misdirected. Its already here. Why tea party people cant see that is beyond me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Limited scope because government has the monopoly on force.
Yes, and for good reason. Forgot what happened in Iraq with Blackwater?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal your money by force of a gun, that's aggression.
Sometimes people are born into a family of pedophiles , so its best to work within the rules of the pedophiles?
So you agree that relationship with government is not voluntary.
Is that your idea of a valid metaphor? You are one sick puppy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone pulls a gun in your face after you park your car which one poses a threat?
Who's rights are being protected?

Why do I feel like you're holding back some crucial details leading up to the incident.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your idea of a valid metaphor? You are one sick puppy.
Yes

Theft is a crime as well as pedophilia.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I feel like you're holding back some crucial details leading up to the incident.
Doesn't matter that it was a case of mistaken identity, being belligerent isn't deserving of a gun to the face otherwise the dmv workers would have them in their faces daily.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and for good reason. Forgot what happened in Iraq with Blackwater?
Black water was the because of government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,201 - 54,220 of64,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]