Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,259
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60093 Oct 10, 2013
Fixed ethno-religious type is another misnomer in view of mass inter-racial marriages and the throwing away of religious beliefs in favor of a secular lifestyle or conversion to other faiths. These acts introduce other vibrations and movements in the genes that have kept changing down hundreds of thousands of years (through marriage and changing set of beliefs).

Location hidden

#60094 Oct 10, 2013
Election fraud causes crooks to be elected to power.

Location hidden

#60095 Oct 10, 2013
The law is an ass and lawyers are crooks.

Location hidden

#60096 Oct 10, 2013
Democracy is veiled autocracy.

Location hidden

#60097 Oct 10, 2013
Who are the so-called chosen people - the Japanese? The Zoroastrians? The Hindus? The Jews? The Christians? The Muslims? The Sikhs?- funnily, each religious group attempts to consider itself the "chosen people" by quoting its scripture or on account of egoism - an exercise in delusion and self-destruction.

Location hidden

#60098 Oct 10, 2013
Nature is evolutionary with progressive degrees of consciousness emerging in matter from states of involution with the highest range of consciousness with the most radical effects taking perhaps tens of millions of years from now to manifest....and so there will be no Messiah and if one arises he'll be another evil lunatic like all those evil and ignorant patriarchs/prophets of the past.

Location hidden

#60099 Oct 10, 2013
To get to the present stage of the evolution of consciousness in matter has taken millions if not billions of years and tens of millions of years more will be needed for the highest ranges of consciousness to emerge from states of involution in matter. So, nature is evolutionary and G-d and patriarchs and everyone else being mere formations of conscious energy are as such mere puppets in the hands of the evolutionary forces of nature supreme.

Location hidden

#60100 Oct 10, 2013
The absolute field of conscious energy is the source of the universes...

Location hidden

#60101 Oct 10, 2013
Eric has the IQ of a 5 year old, the mind of a fanatic and the morals of a criminal. Shameless pervert.

Location hidden

#60102 Oct 10, 2013
Nature is evolutionary...and so there will be no Messiah and if one arises he'll be another evil lunatic like all those barbaric and ignorant patriarchs/prophets of the past.

Location hidden

#60103 Oct 10, 2013
PRINCIPLE OF CONSERVATION & EVOLUTION:

1) The principle of conservation as applied to an isolated system like the universe does away with the crude idea of an extra-cosmic G-d creating the universe from nothing.

2) The evolutionary nature of existence with successive degrees of consciousness emerging in matter from states of involution has abolished the need for a so-called Final Prophet (or should I say, the Final Lunatic).

ROFL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60104 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What a non-sequitur!
Eric--What a non-sequitur!

HughBe--- It is as you have said ONLY in your head and the heads of other half-wits.

Let me simplify it for you. It is clear to me and ALL native speakers of English that Abraham was concerned about and thus spoke about not having his own BIOLOGICAL child or as he puts it SEED as his heir. YOU cannot get this point and I understand your challenges. So, try the passages below and see if they make a difference in your understanding that SEED means physical OFFSPRING and NOT converts.

By the way, ALL under Abraham's control had to observe God's laws but ALL were NOT promised the land.

"Then Abram said,“O Lord God, what will You give me? For I have NO CHILD. And the one who is to receive what belongs to me is Eliezer of Damascus(CONCERN).Abram said,“Because You have not given me a CHILD(SEED), one born in my house will be given all I have.”

Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying,“This man will not be given what is yours(WILL NOT INHERIT the LAND). BUT he who will COME FROM YOUR OWN BODY will be given what is yours( INHERIT the land.)"

Can you now understand that the land of Israel was given to his SEED meaning PHYSICAL SEED and not your converts?

Do YOU understand "he who will COME FROM YOUR OWN BODY"? I am not very hopefully given that self-deception is DOMINANT in YOU.

Now, had you been a STUDENT of the scriptures you would have known that God said that He knew that Abraham would ensure that ALL under his control meaning children and others would obey His laws. Note, all under his control were NOT promised the land. Did this fact go over your head? Remember Eliezer and Abraham's concern about him inheriting his possessions?

Here is Abraham's complaint or concern again, STUDY it.--

"I am going on childless and he who shall be the owner and heir of my house is this [steward] Eliezer of Damascus?"

Finally, Eliezer and all else would have to OBEY God's laws but the LAND was NOT given to Eliezer and others to inherit, save his SEED /offspring.

----------

Now reread the previous post which is provided below.

Eric--Torah SAYS that the animals came to the Ark; not that Noah went out and got them.

HughBe--- Torah SAYS---"all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy SEED for ever."

"And Abram said(to Almighty God), Behold, to me thou hast given no SEED: and, lo, one born in my house is mine HEIR."

Clear, COVERTS are NOT SEED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60105 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Eric has the IQ of a 5 year old, the mind of a fanatic and the morals of a criminal. Shameless pervert.
I disagree only with the IQ part of your observation.

Location hidden

#60109 Oct 10, 2013
Scientific research has proven that a global flood never took place and that Noah is a mythical character. LOL.

Location hidden

#60110 Oct 10, 2013
Scholars believe that Noah was based on the mythical Mesopotamian figure Utnapishtim, who survived a Great Flood by building a boat and was promoted to Godhood for surviving. LOL.

Location hidden

#60111 Oct 10, 2013
The key beliefs and major rituals and the G-d in the Tanach are plagiarized from other cultures. LOL.

Location hidden

#60112 Oct 10, 2013
Religion is for retards and this G-d is worshipped by characterless perverts.

Location hidden

#60113 Oct 10, 2013
Hugh rhymes with HUMO (homo).

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60114 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh rhymes with HUMO (homo).
(smiles)
But it does not rhyme with Ho-mo.

Good night, Joel.

Location hidden

#60115 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The definition of wisdom that I gave you came out of my HEAD. It did not come from a dictionary or elsewhere and so I like the INTELLECTUAL meaning that you spoke of.

My definition was INSPIRED, I believe.
Your so-called inspired definition of the word WISDOM is based on ordinary thinking by which wisdom is equated with intelligent guesses.

That's is not real wisdom.

True wisdom is experienced from a higher state of consciousness from where the entire cause-effect chain is perceived and as such from this subtle station in consciousness the past, present and future causal mechanism is clearly visible and it is from this elevated poise in consciousness does one speak or act wisely and one does what is to be done based on a direct perception of the cause-effect chain.

This is the true meaning of wisdom.

Even an evil man with occult powers can perceive quite a bit of the causal chains and so he speaks and acts accordingly but with such a sorcerer everything becomes an opportunity of self-aggrandizement, deceit and manipulation of people and situations.

So, wisdom has got nothing to do with right or wrong - it's a pre-intimation of events based on a direct perception of the causal mechanism from a higher state of consciousness. How the knowledge gained from this direct perception of events and outcomes from a subtle state of consciousness will depend on the character and aim of the seer.

Besides, there's a relativity or scale of gradation in these instances of direct perception of the causal chain which depends on the perceptive capacity of the seer.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Guru 182,138
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,156,066
last post wins! (Apr '13) 25 min Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Homo Erectus 49,338
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 5
amy 12-26 1 hr RACE 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News